Friday, November 4, 2016

Message Date - 04 Nov 2016***



***Prophetic Messages From The Lord: 04 Nov 2016***
 
(Ellen)
 Daily Prophetic Word
November 4, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn
 The Father says, “Cherish the moments before you. There is beauty in every season even when you fail to notice. There is life even in the shadows. Setbacks are never permanent. Every problem has a solution. Do not forget your true identity as you go about your day. You are Royalty and no longer wearing the rags of sin. Choose to see yourself through My Eyes. I created you in perfection, and through the Cross, you are infused with My Son. Greater is your portion.
 When you count yourself out of the game, you cancel your desire to follow My Blueprint crafted over your life. You forfeit My Highest Will and Plan for your life. Future blessings and favor do indeed hang in the balance. When you walk away, how will you arrive at the Doors of Favor that I have just for you? It is true that My word will not return void, but who will it fall upon? You have free will and choices to make that affect many areas and aspects of your journey. I will course correct to ensure that you hit the marks that I have along your journey. It is time to put away foolish ways and decide once and for all, who you will follow.
 You cannot have it both ways. Many will go their own way until turmoil comes. Is this truly the way you desire your days to go? I long to pour out My protection and love. Will you ask Me for those hard to believe in needs as well? Bad religion will say that what you deserve is nothing, but I say you are worthy of everything priceless. I have done everything for YOU! I made a way for redemption that cost you nothing in return.
 Many think that I quit giving My Best since the Cross. They will say in order to get closer to Me that you must do some convoluted ritual that will somehow do something magical. I did not make it hard to come into the Kingdom regardless of what others have told you. The thief on the Cross was not given a lengthy process to receive all that was paid for. I am not busy counting all of your faults and failures. It was forgiven, and it is time to get on to living the amazing future that I spoke over you in the womb. Now is where I am!”
 ~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


Daily Prophetic Word
November 3, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn
 The Father says, “Rest assured what you have put your faith to, will come to fruition. What you have taken before Me with full trust and belief, without allowing doubt to grip your heart, will come to pass. For what you give Me in honor I will establish in your life with favor and blessing. What you water will turn into the harvest that you seek. Life doesn’t have to move at the speed of a train. It is ok to take things a bit slower and pick up less so that you can be more effective to what you do put your hands to.
 Never overlook a chance to do good towards one another. I will reward what you do unto someone in need. Do not think you have less to give for I know just what you can do for the person before you. In this exchange, the person receiving is touched by My Love and the person giving receives a touch of My Love. The giving and receiving are what My Kingdom is all about. Your whole moment will be changed just by following where I prompt you to go.
 Find My Joy in your Heart and Mind. You say, 'Lord I have nothing to be joyful about.' Listen and soak up what I am saying in this hour. My Joy is supernatural and will take you above the bad news of your today and allow you to see above the storm to know that the Sun is still shining. You will overcome and you will see the scenery change. This too shall pass mentality is yours for the taking. Perspective is key.
 Many will reject the new to hang onto the old. I have not called My people to be comfortable for this will only lead to complacency. You have a voice that can invoke change to wherever you place your efforts. You are not small nor insignificant. Use the power behind My Namesake and you will watch the walls of Jericho fall before your eyes. You are world changers, not bench warmers. Take a hold of what I have given you authority over. I will pour out the strategy for all that you may encounter.”
 ~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


Daily Prophetic Word
November 2, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn
 The Father says, “This hour is like none other. Many who have been stuck in the back looking on are being called front and center today. Your gifts have been lying in wait but find that I am setting you up to be used in areas of high recognition. Do not think that you were supposed to remain hidden for I am using those who have only sought the background. You have allowed Me to send you here and there without complaint. Others have even taken credit for the foundational work that you put forth.
 This will be as easy as opening your eyes in the morning. One day you will be unknown and in the next, people will seek you out for My blessing and favor is visible upon you. I did not create you to be in the shadows of others. You are different and not mainstream but that is why you are so special in this hour. You are a breath of fresh air in a world gone stagnant. Your heart is genuine and delighted for the opportunities of others. Find that My Hand has not overlooked you. My Kingdom rejoices over you this day.
 If you are in Me, your confidence will take you forward into a time of stretching and uncomfortable moments, but know this, what happens next will astonish the minds of those looking on. I am flipping the switch and just watch and see. People with seemingly little to offer are going to suddenly explode with natural talents that they never even trained for. I am unleashing a people who are able to bring Heaven to Earth in a way that has not been before. In their presence, Heaven will invade the Earth Realm through their pure worship.
 When you abandon yourself in heart to Heart worship with Me, is where you will find the atmosphere that I desire you to possess and spread everywhere you go. Just with you walking into a room will the people shift in hearts and minds. Never forget just being My Light has that much power to defeat what comes against. You are carriers of My Son. Your greatest weapon is in The Name of Jesus! You are never alone to fight the battle. New Strategies and Mantles are falling to My People. Do not squander what is for today.”
 ~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


Daily Prophetic Word
November 1, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn
 The Father says, “Quiet your mind so that I may speak to your heart. A busy mind will crowd out My voice. I am speaking to you in new ways this season of your life. As a babe, I spoke to you with the milk, but you have outgrown the days of your youth. I desire to fill you up with strong revelation and understanding. I will ask you to drop incorrect thinking and replace it with Truth. Do not dismiss that I have set before you the Logos and Rhema word. Both are Vital and One does not Go Out without the Other.
 Since the beginning, man has looked to dismiss the voice of God and fill his actions with his own ways and reasoning. He has set a path of evil that will not be allowed to stand. Do you not see or do you no longer use your spiritual eyes? There are only two roads in the end. When you will not stand for Righteousness, you are agreeing with the enemy of your soul. When you speak against the workings of the Holy Spirit, you are aligning with a defeated foe.
 Many carry out the work of the enemy just by their words and actions. You say you Love Me but what does your life really speak? To stay in My Rivers of Living Waters requires a constant desire and seeking. In doing so, when you hear an illegitimate voice you will know to rebuke and move on. Where you spend your time is what will bear fruit, for your good or detriment. You must cultivate time in areas that yield good fruit. There is no other way to reap the blessing.
 Your day is yours to design and create. Will you invite Me to co-create with you? For when you do, I will shift you out of wrong areas as you tune into My frequency. Relationships do not grow without effort. Intimacy does not develop without a daily pursuing. Where your heart moves towards, so is what flows out. Be mindful and do not let your days get away from you. I am bringing you closer and into deeper wells. Receive what I have for you. I am doing a new work in you.”
 ~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope
#replenishedhope #dailypropheticword #dailyprophetic
Replenished Hope


(Kathy Mote)
Through much adversity, I have built great faith in you, but in each moment, you must choose to believe Me. I have built great strength in your heart, but you must continually give your heart to Me. There are two ways to see any one thing, and the time has come that you must see clearly. You must, in each moment that you face, have a reaction and response to Me. It is by my My hand that you are transformed, and you now have great faith and strength. Now is the time that you must learn to give each moment back to Me. You are one redeemed, and you are called to Me. I am the One who calls your name, and I want you to answer to Me. Stop turning to see the rest of the world, and turn and listen to Me. I am more than capable of seeing you through, and I will now teach you to walk in power, freedom and strength! Instead of being thrashed and tossed about, stand steadfast in Me. Instead of answering what is in the world, answer Who called you out!
I have sent you encouragement, and strengthened you. I have built in you great faith. Angels cheer you on as you keep up the pace each day! There is great reward at the end of your race, for you are called into My presence. You are going to see the fruit of My work in you, so don't get weary, don't despair, but keep moving forward! With each day there is great reward as you gain greater faith. There is great confidence rising within your heart as you live each day before Me! You rise in strength and great beauty as you see My work in you. And by the time you reach your goal (the goal I placed within you) your goal will have changed, your view will have shifted, and I will be in center view!
As you feel alone in a sea of humanity, know that I am with you. As you watch the busy world go by and wonder what is your place in this world, remember you are with Me. I will see to it that none of your appointed blessings escape you. I will bless what you set your hands to do, and I will promote you. I will make sure all of your accomplishments, and what you are called to do, and I will teach you what you are to learn. Your position in this world is a decision made by Me. I will make sure that you arrive at your appointed hour, for your destiny is in Me.
Of all the things you are about to see, I want you to remember Me. Of all the things you yearn after, I want them to lead to Me. I love you, and in My love for you I guard you jealously. There is nothing that can take you out of My hand, and no unclean thing will come to you! I have sent angels to protect you, so you are always safe in My care. I have set a watch on your tongue, to teach you how to avoid despair. I have set a standard in your heart, and it will be as a mirror. In it you will see My love, and it will always draw you near.
Though you presently sit in what you consider ruin, you will come as you were called. You are My beloved, and you are not ruined at all. The things you see around you are short lived, and will soon fall. You are My beloved, and you will come as you are called. From the beginning, I called you well, and strong and whole. You have a rare and special beauty, just as I have said. I have called you, dear, for a very special purpose, and in you My purpose is fulfilled. You will have the strength of ten men, though you don't feel it right now. You are being sharpened, and you are being honed. You will be as sharp as a blade, sent straight into the enemy's heart. So don't let your heart be troubled at the emptiness you now feel. Every time you are emptied, I will fill you up again! There will come a time, and soon, that I will hold you in My arms, and you will be comforted. But for now, dear one, you will walk in this earth, and be as one sharpened, My mighty weapon!
I have sent discontent into the enemy's camp. In their own evil and distrust they will rip each other to shreds. They will destroy the very thing they were so intent to have. There is no Life besides Myself, and they have no idea of how to behave. I will send My armies into their camp to destroy what little they have. At the sound of My voice their hearts will melt in their chest and they will shrink back in terror and fear. As My children speak My word, it is My voice the enemy will hear.


(Glynda Linkous)
Friday, November 4, 2016
My Nearness
     Come out of your busy-ness and into My peace. Let the thoughts of what you need to do go, and focus only on Me.If you can do this for only a little while each day, I will give you My peace, and your day will go more smoothly. If you will meet with Me each day as you meet with others, I will reveal hidden treasures to you in your life, and in My Holy Word. I will reveal secrets you have longed to know for many years. I will reveal truth to you.   To know Me, come into My Presence often.   Come, sit with Me as David did. Know Me. Know My heart for you.   Feel My nearness, for this shall be your comfort in times to come.
James 4:8

    8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Psalm 16:11

    11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Isaiah 26:3

    3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

2 Samuel 7:18-2218 Then went king David in, and sat before the Lord, and he said, Who am I, O Lord God? and what is my house, that thou hast brought me hitherto?

    19 And this was yet a small thing in thy sight, O Lord God; but thou hast spoken also of thy servant's house for a great while to come. And is this the manner of man, O Lord God?
    20 And what can David say more unto thee? for thou, Lord God, knowest thy servant.
    21 For thy word's sake, and according to thine own heart, hast thou done all these great things, to make thy servant know them.
    22 Wherefore thou art great, O Lord God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.


Thursday, November 3, 2016
No Order
   The atmosphere around you is constantly changing. This is the way of chaos. Nothing stays in its place, and order cannot be maintained.   I am doing a work in your life to teach you to be at peace in Me as chaos abounds around you. This is necessary that you may continue My work in the days to come.   Allow Me to do this work in you.   Find your peace in Me in times to come.
Isaiah 26:3
     3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

1 Corinthians 14:33

    33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

1 Corinthians 14:40

    40 Let all things be done decently and in order.


Wednesday, November 2, 2016
Be Ready
    My people shall walk in great boldness and authority in the dark times to come, for My angels shall accompany them, that the gospel may be preached to the last few souls.   They shall speak My Words and healing will come, they shall do great signs and wonders that others may believe. The fear and dread of them will be on many, even those who seek to kill them.   Be assured, My children, that I am sending help among you even now. My angels are sent forth and will assist you with all you need if you walk with Me. My protection will cover you in these times, and no evil shall befall you except that which is part of My plan for you.   Be bold, be courageous.   Be ready.
Psalm 91:1-12
·       1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

·       2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

·       3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

·       4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

·       5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

·       6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

·       7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

·       8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

·       9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

·       10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

·       11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

·       12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Joshua 1:9
·        9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.


Tuesday, November 1, 2016
Madness
    In the times coming, many will descend into madness. The stress of the financial devastation will be too much for them, and not knowing Me, they will not be able to cope. Suicide will be rampant among you. Starvation will as well. Many will starve to death in the streets of America, as well as other nations.   There is no other preparation that can truly help you in those times, My children, but drawing close to Me, feasting on My Word, knowing how to enter into My Presence. I beseech you to learn now while it is day, for this dark night quickly approaches and chaos shall abound. There will be far too much danger for you to learn about Me then.   Heed My Words, and be wise. Allow Me to change your heart now, while there is yet time.
Genesis 41:27
·         27 And the seven thin and ill favoured kine that came up after them are seven years; and the seven empty ears blasted with the east wind shall be seven years of famine.
James 4:8
·         8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.


Monday, October 31, 2016
Many Challenges
    You are facing many challenges and in your heart, you are unsure of your ability to achieve what you must do. You are unsure if you are ready for what is coming. You are wise to consider this, My children.   Watch now, I will guide you which path you should take. You shall feel my peace in your soul as a witness to which way I am guiding you.    My children need not fear what is coming, for it is not for you to fear. My mighty hand of protection will cover you until it is time for you to come home to Me.  Allow Me to do this work in your heart so that you will not spend needless time fearing the future, but walking with Me. Then you will be ready.   Open your heart to see My way, and I will do this work in you.
 2 Timothy 1:7
·         7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
 Matthew 10:28
·         28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
 Colossians 3:15
 ·         15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.


(Evelyn)
Words of Wisdom and Exhortation From the Lord Regarding The Current State of the World
The Word:
You are my faithful army. I have called you. I have chosen you and anointed you. Your enemies see your rising and are afraid of you. They work to cause you to stumble in many ways. Do not listen to their lies but trust in my timing in all things. All things will happen in their time. Simply obey me and trust my time. Everything I have spoken to you will happen in its proper time. My purposes will be fulfilled. Learn to step with me, not getting ahead or lagging behind. My army will walk in perfect step with me. I will do great exploits through my army but you must learn to trust me in all things.


(Diana)
Word from the Lord November 2, 2016

Personal note: I praise you and I thank you this morning. Hallelujah Jesus… that you walked this earth as a man and died on the cross for us… you walked the path that was so scary and you were alone…and you did this for us. Thank you. Thank you. All I can say in my heart is that I am so grateful. Thank you Lord. My love for you Father is still intact My Lord. I love you so much. Help me to keep my humble cloak on, keep your presence wrapped around me, your love in me, Holy Spirit infilled within me, my focus upon you Lord and nothing else. I love you dear friend. I love you dear Father and Creator. Thank you for this day Father. Thank you for my family this morning Lord. Thank you for the ability to hopefully be able to encourage some people soon and help guide them through Father and help them understand Lord, the things that you have allowed me to understand Father. Thank you Father. I praise you Lord.

Daughter among the masses you will be. You will be seen, shown forth in many avenues. People will know who you are. They will see your face, the changes about you, the ways about you and recognize this is of My hand. Your heart can be seen and felt by many people My love. This you do not know, have not known, but I say to you this day: that your heart walks before you My love. My heart in you… walks before you for all to see. My radiance upon you will be seen soon, so watch for it. It is surely coming… for I would not say, that which would not be. My words upon your life, My presence, My way… walking forth, walking out, all that has been declared over your life… will be abundantly present in the near future, the near days ahead.

My love, listen for the call upon your life to come forth. I shall make a way for you My child. A way for you to envision. My ways upon man will be evident and I shall make Myself known among the masses. It is I, My loves that will walk within you… above you… around you… before you…. It is I My children, amongst you. Can you not see this?

We are as One. We will walk as One. In unity. Unified. Togetherness. Our message will be strong. It will be one of faith. Of love. Of trust. Of hopefulness. Of healing and well-being. It shall be one of many days forthcoming in your life.

Falter not now My loves. Hinder My flow not now My children. For I shall be with you and amongst you very soon.

Shalom.

End of message.

***Non-Transcripts
Ryan Lestrange
MONDAY WORD : Next Level People


(Clare)
The Parable of the Pilgrim & The Honeybees


Bondage to Satan, Halloween Night


(Glynda Lomax)
Why Can't I Hear God Speak?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niDQ4mXK3_w

***End Time News
(Angel of the Apocalypse)
SIGNS OF THE END PART 233 - LATEST EVENTS NOVEMBER 2016


SIGNS OF THE END PART 232 - LATEST EVENTS NOVEMBER 2016


SIGNS OF THE END PART 231 - LATEST EVENTS OCTOBER 2016


(John Baptist)
Trib-Now, 2nd Nov 2016: Glory Light, Translation & Final Harvest w/ Loveness Nankamba Part 2


Trib-Now, 1st Nov 2016: Imminent Judgments & Preparation of the Remnant with Mena Lee Grebin


(Bob Barber)
JUDGEMENTS ON THE HORIZON! DREAMS AND VISIONS!


NUCLEAR WAR & ISOLATED ATTACKS! VISIONS & DREAMS!


***Salvation Study
Watch Baptism Corner: 8 Pillars to Salvation -It isn't too late to board the ark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=batQb0fOqc4&list=PLmmkdABnDXIg2dTHlrV4V5rBcfSh58-4r


Intercessory Prayer Strategies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9PIhMId04U list=PLmmkdABnDXIhS9oQaYbdYZbfM0ccsEjKB


Spiritual Warfare 101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G7C2N7GWMM&list=PLmmkdABnDXIgdNWNJbarthyNpWJyGTZb5




No comments:

Post a Comment