Sunday, November 20, 2016

Message Date - 20 Nov 2016



***Prophetic Messages From The Lord: 20 Nov 2016***


(Lana Vawser)
BURDEN TO BLESSING
Posted on November 20, 2016 by Lana
By Lana Vawser
What has “come out of left field” and is screaming “inconvenience” and “burden”, the wind of the Spirit is landing upon and turning that burden to an unimaginable blessing.



RESET
Posted on November 19, 2016 by Lana

By Lana Vawser
A spirit of death has increased in its opposition against many and has been causing roadblock after roadblock, aborted and attempts to abort dreams and cause great confusion for many. I saw the Lord hit a HUGE RESET button and the spirit of death broken. Instantly I saw this RESET released RESURRECTION LIFE in the Spirit and burst into MANIFESTATION in the natural. Don’t look at the constant roadblocks, aborted or attempts to abort the dreams God has given you and what He has called you to in this season with natural eyes. Lift up your eyes above the whirlwinds of confusion and look at the true reality – what He is saying. A turning from chaos to CLARITY! God is releasing the divine RESET! It is NOT over!!! RESURRECTION life is about to manifest in double portions bringing Glory to Jesus! Explosive breakthrough is upon you! Where there has been roadblock after roadblock or hijack after hijack, there will now be FAVOUR upon FAVOUR, grace upon grace and uncontainable, unimaginable provision (Ephesians 3:20) Your “divine ducks are being set all in a row!!”
 “This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the LORD Almighty. – Zechariah 4:6



A SHIFT IS HAPPENING INTO GREATER DIVINE UPGRADES
Posted on November 18, 2016 by Lana

The Lord spoke to me this morning that there is a GREAT RETURNING to past prophetic words right now. He is specifically leading His people back to prophetic words of the past as He is not only releasing resurrection power through them but a DOUBLE PORTION IMPARTATION and MANIFESTATION of them.
The Lord then brought this word from one year ago before me today to repost as He is releasing DOUBLE PORTION UPGRADES!



A SHIFT IS HAPPENING INTO GREATER DIVINE UPGRADES

Lana Vawser

During worship I had a vision and saw many of the people of God in “unfamiliar” in the sense of wondering what the Lord is doing, and for some they have felt like they have been “wandering”, their sense of direction has been shaken.
For others, they were stepping into areas of breakthrough that were bigger than they had imagined and fear and intimidation has been screaming at them on every side.
I saw Jesus calling His people to a “threshold” and in order to move cross the threshold they had to take His hand and step off the edge and the “next step” wasn’t highlighted yet. An even deeper level of trust was the “currency” to crossing over this new threshold.
As the people of God took His hand in faith trusting in His GOODNESS and His faithfulness, and stepped out, an SHIFT was instantly activated. A shift into greater divine upgrades. Not only were dreams being upgraded, promises of God added to with greater increase, but explosive breakthrough of divine upgrades in little areas of their lives. Upgrades happening in the natural all around them as a prophetic symbol of what was happening in the spirit. As I wondered about this divine upgrade, I was suddenly filled with the sense of the people of God taking a greater step further into their inheritance.
“He’s marked out our inheritance ahead of time, putting us in the front of the line, honouring those He loves!” – Psalm 47:4 (The Passion Translation)
As the people of God were stepping into greater levels of upgrade, I saw Jesus standing before them and I heard Him say “ENJOY AND DEPLOY” and a SUDDEN NEW positioning of the people of God was taken place. They were being DEPLOYED for action. When I asked Jesus what the action was, He looked at me with a great smile and beaming joy and He spoke.. “LOVE IN ACTION”.

The Lord began to show me that these divine upgrades being released across the body of Christ as the people of God move forward in faith and deep trust in Him, they are being given “more” and the Lord wants His people to ENJOY that what He is releasing to them to have JOY in what their good Papa is releasing over their lives, but to also recognise that these upgrades are coming with strategic positioning to RELEASE HIS LOVE IN ACTION through the upgrades. I began seeing the people of God “handing things out” in the natural and the spirit and radical the love of God was beginning to spread into towns, cities, nations and the world in a radical way.
“Through this greater HAND OUT from HEAVEN I am REACHING MY HAND FURTHER OUT to the world..”
Keep walking with Him, for the Lord is moving His people into greater upgrades. He is reaching His hand further out into your life bringing increase and upgrade, and THROUGH YOU, He is reaching His hand FURTHER OUT to release the revelation of His love to those around you and the world.
You are taking a strategic place right now! Trust Him! It may not “look” how you expected but there is a divine upgrade before you. For not only will enjoy a deeper revelation of seeing His goodness in the land of the living (Psalm 27:13) but that this is also BIGGER than you. He is REACHING OUT THROUGH YOU to release His love in new and more powerful ways than you have seen before.



LORD LET ME SEE AS YOU SEE..
Posted on November 15, 2016 by Lana

By Lana Vawser
I feel such an invitation in the Spirit in this hour to be so yielded to Jesus, living so deep in surrender to Him, laying everything at His feet, even our ‘expectations’ of how we think He should move and when. I feel such an urgency in the Spirit and the fear of God in ‘laying down’ and ‘repenting of’ boxes and limitations we have placed upon the Lord.
There is such an increased need right now more than ever for discernment. As we live in the place of deep intimacy with Him that we are discerning the pure flow of His Spirit and what He is saying, even if it does “fit” into our “boxes”.
The Lord spoke to me recently and said:
“My people you MUST surrender the expectation of coming to Me to see what I am doing and hear what I am saying with a preconceived expectation of “this must fit into my box of expectations of how You are going to move Lord, or when you are going to show up, or the way you choose to reveal yourself or your plans; otherwise I throw it out or get offended. You must surrender and repent of any limiting, agenda filled expectations of sight. Come to Me! I am calling you to a place of such deep yieldedness to Me in intimacy and purity where you are crying out “Lord let me see as YOU see, even if it OFFENDS me.”
He is breaking our boxes and limitations! Let us come to Him without agenda and expectation of how we think He should move, what we think we should see, and when we think He should show up, and just COME out of simple, childlike adoration of Jesus. Let us be people who yield and adore and take Him in WHATEVER form and way He chooses to come because we are so radically and deeply in love with and desperate for Him and HIM ALONE and to be partnered with Him in the privilege to hear and see as HE SEES!


(Ellen)
Daily Prophetic Word
November 20, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, “You cannot dig out the Gold in someone else when you are looking for something negative. When you pan for Gold, you let the muck, rocks, and debris sift through, paying it no mind. Be hunters of the best in people. The more you look, the more you will find. Encourage and support one another so that more gems will surface. Bring your focus to good and not to evil. Be cheerleaders for those in your reach.
The stones you throw could easily be used against you. All have fallen short of My Glory. This is not the scorecard I am using. Did you forget? You were bought with a heavy price. Embrace this sacrifice for yourself and for others. You are all in the process of the Becoming. For it is the Christ in You the Hope of Glory. No one is better at sinning than another. Pardon those that deserve it the least. Let Me be the Judge for was it not the sin that My Son paid for in the first place? I will bring justice even when you forgot there was a crime.
Let Me take the wheel so that you can rest. You have been trying to do too much on your own and only achieving mediocre results. Remember I said to Follow Me not follow you! There are new lessons to be learned in the upcoming weeks. Be on the watch for My Spirit revealing hidden knowledge and wisdom. The year is closing out on a High Note. Remain with a spirit of anticipation. What you felt should be left for dead, I am reviving into life unimaginable. Push away the dark thoughts that look to rob you of My Joy.
Find My Fire setting you aflame. You are coming out of all that you have been going through. Even when days looked stagnant and you could not find Me working all things out, Trust and Know that I am still doing exactly what I have said that I am. You have asked 'When is my turn, Lord?’ And I want you to fully accept that Now is your turn and time to rise out of the dryness you have been experiencing. My Living Waters are flowing out of wells you have overlooked. Watch and See. The long wait is coming to an end.”
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


Daily Prophetic Word
November 19, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, “Feeling weak is not a character flaw. I have not called you to pretend that the battles have not affected you. I am your Great Healer! I will replenish your soul and spirit when you come to Me. I will make all things new, and set your feet upon solid ground once more. There is nothing to be ashamed about. I want you to come to Me in good times and in bad! I am not expecting you to be where you are not able. There has never been a day, that you have gone through something, that My Son did not experience while on Earth. I understand it all!
I am not shaking My head or wagging My Finger at you. Instead find My arms wrapping you up with My Pure Love, making all of the pain go away. Will you believe that I am that kind of God who will go after the one sheep that became lost in the wilderness? I will never lose track of where you are. Never a time where I have failed to keep My loving eyes upon you. Even when you decide to have life your own way, I am still waiting patiently for you to come back into fellowship with Me. My Greatest Joy is to be with you!

Heaven and Earth were created for You to enjoy with an abundance of blessings and favor. I am not a boring God, and I will not waste your time either with aspects that will not fill you up with My Goodness. Have you got Me all wrong? Did religion tell you that I am to be another way for you and with you? I am undoing the twisted lies spoken over you this very day. Years of wrong information is breaking off in an instant. Choose to let this fall off and do not pick it up again out of wanting to stay with the familiar.
Turnarounds are My specialty. Second chances will not run out. I know you, and I have loved you since the day I created you out of My imagination. I will not give up on you. You are the only one who can walk away for good. I will still be here waiting, and I will wait until you take your last breath here on Earth. Do not let time run out. I sunset will come, but the sun will rise again at the dawn of a new day. Receive My New Day as My gift for you always.”
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope
#replenishedhope #dailypropheticword #dailyprop


Daily Prophetic Word
November 18, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, “Break out the Celebration and look and see what has manifested in this day; in this week; and even in this month. Answers are coming quicker, for Heaven is closer to Earth then you have imagined. Ask and You Shall Receive! Declare, Create in Me a Clean Heart O’Lord! Stand and Prepare to March, for Land that was not yours will fall into your hands. You are no longer bound, and your voice will shatter the schemes of the enemy.

Old wounds are healing in an instant. Years of walking in grief and loss will vanish at My Command. Stand at the Ready. Life as you know it is about to change forever. You are a new creation, and it is your Now moment for the old ways to be completely removed. What you have asked Me to clean up in your life is coming RIGHT NOW with a violent force. You will be caught up in My Glory. Forever changed in an instant.
You have thought many flaws and sins would remain a thorn in your side, but I Am your Lord, and I will deal with even that stubborn issue for you. Just continue to give over to Me your Heart, Mind, and Soul! I will make a way when you believed that you were permanently damaged goods. There is nothing that I will not do for you. You are My Precious Child. I Am also at the Ready for YOU! My Voice will begin and stop anything that I desire. What do you desire Me to do for you?
You have all of the Rights and Membership of any Citizen of Heaven. You are not waiting for one day, some day. Today is your day! Believe and what you ask of Me will find you this very day. Forsake the notion that I Am not a God who will lavish Gems in and through you. You are priceless and also is everything that I pour out into you! You are not a pauper before Me. You are pure Royalty. See yourself exactly how I see you. If you are unsure what I see, just ask Me. I will download into your spirit all that I have done with you and for you since the foundations of creation. You were there with Me then, and I will be with you always!”
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


Daily Prophetic Word
November 17, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, “Do you feel like you are walking when you should be running or running when you should be walking? The enemy desires to cripple you with confusion about what you are to be doing, but I am lifting this confusion and setting your mind straight with deep determination. Waves are crashing over and pushing you into areas that you did not set out to go into. I am taking your hand to pull you out of this current. People have been speaking evil to you, but I am going to silence even your biggest accuser.
This is your time to soar and there are those that are trying to tie weights to your ankles. What comes against you will not succeed. Like a pesky fly will you swat it all away. People will scream for you to come back and answer to them, but keep on walking. I have not made you subject to illegitimate voices. Find even today that your steps suddenly feel lighter and your cares melt away in My arms. I will calm your thoughts so that you do not let uncertainty run wild in your mind. This serves no purpose, so decide to accept this freedom from worry and anxiety instead.
Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Let that be the song in your heart this day. Let your worship be unbridled and uncontained. Let there be no room that can hold it in. Your voice surely reaches the My Throne in Heaven. I am dancing with you and watching carefully over My word to see that it performs. You cannot hold positive and negative thoughts about the same issue in your hands at the same time. One will always win out over the other. Which will you decide to hang onto?
Let the positive mindset draw the law of attraction right to you this day. Find breakthroughs on issues that would not submit to your authority before now. Find keys and answers to areas that you could not figure out before now. Strategies are being reborn inside of you to handle the higher dilemmas that have plagued you. I will never leave you without My Wisdom. Call upon Me for what you feel in lack of. I am right here ready to give you what you are in search of. You are not denied, and find that even your spiritual senses become more alert from this moment forward.”

~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


Daily Prophetic Word
November 16, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, “Rest in Me. Rest does not always mean stop what you are doing, but rather allowing Me to determine the outcome of what you place your efforts into. When the road bends and twists, I am the One who will straighten and even create new roads out of nothing if I have to. Your world is not trapped in a three-dimensional existence. There is much much more available to you than is seen at first glance. Take on what is for this day and leave tomorrow where it is. Too much busyness will leave you doing only half the work for each task in your hands.
I am bringing a simplified way of living to you for this season. You may feel at times that you are not doing as much as you could, but you will be doing exactly what I have called you to. I will find others to do the other assignments. Even when people think you are the only one who can get this or that done, if I have not given it to you, let it pass on by for someone else. I am giving you laser focus to know what is yours for this moment. I want you to see the path with side blinders on so that you will not find distractions pulling at your feet.
What is vying for your attention is not always from Me. Even your friends can be like a torpedo sent to sink your ship. Call upon My Spirit to strengthen and guide. My angel army is at the ready for any and all of your needs. You are never alone to fight on your own. Find a New Compass setting your course headings. What was corruptible has been removed. We are on the move and this will pick up more and more speed soon enough. I am giving you time to adjust and get settled in.

I have planted a fresh abundant garden of flowers at your feet. Take your time and smell the roses for I have not created you to be all about work. I desire you to have a fruitful life filled with great joys and pleasures. I have not changed My mind about what I created the Earth to be for mankind. The plans of the enemy will fall. Keep pressing forward and you will reach all that is for your destiny. I created you to receive My Love and this will mean more to you in the coming year. I am setting you upon a mighty Rock at center stage before Me. I do not want you to miss anything I am saying to you.”

~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


Daily Prophetic Word
November 15, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, "I am finishing up the last few remaining questions in your mind and pushing you on through that door that you have been staring at. There is a coming to an end and conclusion to some aspects of your life that I will be cutting off, as your time here is done. Well Done! I am very proud of what you have come through and accomplished for My Namesake. You could have quit and instead, you persevered. Your Rewards have been released. Stay in the mind of anticipation. All will reach you.

Grab your prayer list and look over what you asked Me for over the last 4 Years! I am bringing those answers to you in the remaining time of this year. Yes, that quickly! Battles have been won and puzzle pieces have come into alignment. I will bring back to your remembrance desires that you have even long forgotten about. Find that in this season, relationships that have long been strained and detached come back together with full renewal. It will feel like there was never a rift in the first place. Allow your heart to leap for I am in your midst through good times and bad.
I am approaching you in a different way for I plan to show you what a husband is to be towards a bride. Those that have been out of the fold for this reason and that reason will also be swept away by this movement. You are My Bride. Many see Me as a ruthless tyrant instead of the Loving Caring Father. I am showing you in this hour just what lengths I will go through for you. There is no end and no boundary line. What you could not understand will hit you with new revelation, and you will see into the spiritual realms what has been hidden from you.
I am taking your hand to lead you through. You will come out fully pressed and ready to go. It is time to see just how far you will go and do, in and through Me. The box you have been living in has been removed. The scenery is changing and what was a challenge at one point will be as flat ground before you now. We are running and obstacles will disappear just as you are moments from contact. Do not focus on what looks like a wall for it will vanish before your eyes. Trust in Me and you will rise above it all!”
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


(Kathy Mote)
You are standing on the threshold of an open breezeway and soon you will walk through. You will soon be standing in new circumstance unfamiliar to you. This is where I have called you, and I have already equipped you. This will not be difficult if you will allow your heart to remain settled in you. Of the voices that come against you, there will be very few, but let your heart be settled in this matter, My love, for it is I who have sent you. Of all the hands that reach out to you only Mine can hold you. Among all the places you feel safe, only I am a high tower for you.
What the Lord has given into your life, the enemy has come to destroy. What you will receive from the Lord, you will receive as you lay down your pride, and overcome the hurt. It will cost you everything, but this is that the Lord says to you. Come, and be unburdened. In laying down the pride of life to Me you will overcome. In overcoming you will receive from Me all that you have coming!
All of My children are deeply blessed, for all of them are given to Me. Everything given to Me I call My own, and I desire to bless deeply.
Those who stand and speak My name will be received and accepted with resounding praise. There will be deliverance and peace spring to life in those who hear their testimony of My grace and love. Those who speak will share from happy hearts, and the joy they express will be contagious! Don't hold back! Lift your voice! There dawns a new day of deliverance and there will be great rejoicing!
Do not measure the span of My plan for you by what you can understand and see in front of you today. A great work is being done in you, and you will see and perceive great change in one day! There is a deep and profound change coming to you in your foundational thinking. There is coming a clarity and shift in your understanding. You will see where you are, know who you are to Me, and how to receive and enjoy what you have been given, for it will leap to life within you. You will have a living revelation of how great is My love for you. It will change and revolutionize your existence, and still you won't see all that I have planned for you, My dear. So honor me with your trust, have great joy and rest in Me. I said I would, and I am, taking you on a far journey! Soon you will be far, far away from where you stand now. You don't yet know or perceive the great things I have planned, and when you begin to see the work I have done I will tell you, this is only beginning!
you will fly, though you have no wings. You will be brought up into the heavens like you were shot out of a cannon. You will get here so fast You will know it could only be Me. You will be brought to Me for two reasons. First is to know Me, for that is my will. Second is to know My heart for you, and you will be as one with wings. You cannot come to know Me by your good deeds. You can only come to know Me by My grace. Many simple truths will I unveil. Many deep mysteries will you come to understand. These are not the lofty thoughts of man, but merely My plan. I have hidden my secrets from the pride of man in the One that I sent, and you are in Him. Now comes the day that the truth be revealed in the sons and daughters that come to Me.
I call you out from where you were, and I call you into Me. Out of the ruin of your old life and into Me, and My life and freedom. Don't look back on how it was, that is not your destiny. It is only where you came from, and not where you are going. Arise each morning with joyous faith and be renewed in strength as you look to Me with expectancy. I am calling you out of all the unclean and bringing you home to Me!
Stay the course!' You are a walking, living, breathing testimonial of the grace and love of the Lord. You are sent out among the people around you with a clear, sweet voice. You speak the word of God to those who need it most. The enemy tries to silence you, and he is pulling out all the stops! You are being peppered by the enemy with small and petty attempts to get you to argue. You are being challenged in your heart by the hurtful attempts of the enemy to try to take your eyes off the Lord. The enemy is trying everything he can to steal your peace and derail your joy. The Lord says, 'Stay the course! The enemy changes nothing, for in your life he has no voice! Never mind his agenda, for it has nothing to do with you. I have set you free from him and there's nothing about that he can do! Stay the course with your eyes on Me and your heart at peace, and he will take nothing away from you!'
I am about to pour out My heart onto dry and thirsty lands, that all the empty ones hear from Me, and their heart be filled. Let all eyes see the love of the Son, broken like bread, and His life poured out for them as a drink offering. In their hearts let Him not be judged, but welcomed as a gift from heaven, for He is a righteous Judge. By My righteousness will every ear hear, and every eye be opened. None will say they don't know of Him. Every one will hear and discern the truth, that none may say to Me that a lie was all they knew.
In recent years you have come to know what you are called to do, and who you are in the Lord. You have been in training and He has been teaching you how to act, and how to speak. But more to the point, He has taught you the point of these things! While you were in training you were restricted like a bird with clipped wings. You became frustrated because you thought you weren't accomplishing what He called you to do, or becoming who He called you to be. But all this time He was doing a great work in you. You were going through great humbling as He taught, transformed and strengthened you. More of the Lord's ways, less of your own expectations. This was for your survival spiritually, but in this He also gave you great beauty. To stand before the Lord so humbled is a rare and beautiful gift, for there are no limits to what He can do with one so yielded. This is what the Lord says to you who have been yielded, and to you who wait. The sky's the limit. You will now fly in Me. As of today your ceiling is lifted.
Many are fighting the enemy for their life as he challenges their faith. You are not called to fight the enemy for your life. You are called to have faith in Me.
In My presence is My strength. It is My desire that you live in it, and in it you will move, and live and have your being! You will not stand still, and be protective of it. You will move forward, for in My presence, My love will give you the freedom and strength of having wings! In My heart there is only 'give'. The more you follow My nature and walk in My love, the more you will operate in My authority, and see My peace, for you are walking with Me. The more you give, the more My power will flow through you and the stronger you will be. There will be many who will cross your path, and to them My love will be a gift as you walk in it.

(Dianna)
Word from the Lord November 18, 2016
Personal note: Father, I am thinking about what happened yesterday. I am thinking about the deception that I fell for yesterday. I am thinking about how close it was and could have been ‘as truth.’ That it was like side by side…like two fingers being held up side by side… it was that close to truth.
When I was thinking about it this morning, you brought to mind one of those multiple choice test questions. Where you read the question, you see what it is…and you have four answers: A, B, C, or D. And we know how those questions are formatted and set up…it is that two of the four answers are totally off base and cannot possibly be the answer. But the remaining two answers are very close together and if you think in one way, one answer is correct. But if you think in another way, the other answer is correct… and we know that on tests like that, there is only one right answer.
I think in the experience you allowed to happen, this test/attack? that was allowed for me to experience yesterday, I kind of knew it may not be. I thought to myself, and even said… is this the spirit of rejection? Or is this truth? It was so close, it could be either way…and even in the spirit of rejection, there could be some truth. The enemy seems to be taking some/part of the truth and expanding/twisting/turning it and making it appear to be something that it was not. It could be… it could happen that way… but as of right now, it was not. So it was a deception in the manner of expanding upon something that was going on and making it look like it was total truth and that I had been blinded. As I look at this today, I see not only the spirit of rejection, but depression, division, rejection, sadness, shock, hopelessness…. My thoughts yesterday was that I was not sure if I was being enlightened to what could occur. Was this something that would happen in the future?
I had prayed on this last night before bed. When I rolled over in the night, I heard, ‘the devil is in the details.’ Then later that night, I woke up for some time and was thinking on this and the Holy Spirit led me to understand, this was a deception, it was a lie. And I fell for the deception thinking it was a truth because it could have gone either way.
Father, what do I need to do to protect myself from that? What do I need to look at? What do I need to pray? Because I don’t want to fall like this again. I don’t want to have this in my spirit like this again. I ask for your guidance and wisdom to help me Lord, not fall victim to this again and how I can forewarn others Lord not to fall victim to this either.
This is His message for today.
Daughter, many will fail to realize and recognize the tactics of the enemy. You shall see this and know it is one of the greatest deceptions provided in front of My children. When you realize and recognize the hand that has provided this, it is too late to change the circumstances.
My child, know and understand that the enemies’ ploy is real. Recognize that his hand moves about manipulating the truths that are being presented. Slight alterations and changes within the words coming forth to make it seem like it is something else.
My love, know this to be true, that you are a light to be reckoned with and they shall come forth at you boldly to try and shatter what I have molded you into. My love, listen… for I say that nothing shall harm you… but recognize your fall…recognize your failing to see this straightaway. Stop and know that I am with you and can help you in all things.
Pray My children. Ask in prayer. Allow Me to maneuver you through the pitfalls the enemy wishes/desires to place in front of you. My heart is for you My children. No heartache is from Me. Know and understand the root cause of some of these things that are being presented this day.
Falter not now My loves. Stay straight through the causeway that will carry you home.
End of message.
I think we need to be aware of things being presented to us. Things that are deception, but so close to the truth that if could be viewed either way. Perception. The Lord gives us good advice as to what to do. But even more than that, once we see the root cause, rebuking and casting those thoughts down in the name of Jesus. We have all heard our mind is the battlefield. It is indeed.
I wondered, is this how even the very elect will be deceived? By something so close to truth, that it could be viewed as truth? Guys, stay aware. Stay alert. Stay vigilant. Don't fall victim as i did. Test the spirit and discern where the root is coming from. We must align ourselves with the mind, thoughts and heart of Father God. If something comes to you as it did me, and you are not sure... then the Lord has instructed us to pray and ask. So make no sudden moves in your life, in your mind, in your heart...until you know for sure.
Love to you all.


(Rachel Baxter)
As I was lying in bed reading around 8 pm last night, something caught the corner of my eye to the right. I looked to the doorway that leads to the hall way and had an impression in the spirit of a large angel who had descended to stand there. Then I felt like I saw him in my spirit come into the room and stand in the corner by the door. He continues to stand there.
I asked the Lord if I was seeing an angel and I heard yes.
This is what I then heard from the Lord Jesus:
“Do not grow weary. I am here. I love you. Don’t strive. Give up and rest. I am here to bring you good news as there is great joy in heaven of what is to come. A release is coming unlike anything that has ever come to the earth in any generation. The latter rain is coming and there will be such a deluge for an extended period that God’s children will begin to change.
A new normal will set in. What once was hard will now be easy. What once brought stress will bring joy. It’s like the internal wiring will change in those who have prepared, in those who have laid down their lives to follow me.
I am coming. I am coming back to live and you must proclaim My return. This is BIG. This is true and this is the most important news anyone in this generation can hear right now. I am coming, but before I do, there are so many things that must be remade. You know this as I’ve spoken of this before.
The scheming of the enemy must be brought to light. My children must be given an opportunity to see the deception for themselves. Then, they can choose who they will follow. Every person has a choice to make, when all is brought out in the open. Will you choose light or continued darkness?

Satan is very busy stirring up chaos and disorder. I will bring him out into the open and expose him for who he is – a liar, and a thief, and a murderer. He has successfully used his own pride and lust for vengeful acts to lead so many astray. His days are numbered. Only My Father in heaven knows the number but I can tell you it is short. Time is so very short.
Soon you are going to see a city, once the “apple of my eye,” fall. (I felt like the reference to the Apple referred to the Big Apple, New York City). There will be utter destruction and many will cry out. I long for them to cry out to Me and turn to Me.
You must tell them that I am the same I Am that created the heavens and the earth. I am the same I Am that knit them together in their mother’s womb. I Am that I Am. I never cease to call out to My children. I know them by name, each and every one, but so many do not know My name, Yeshua, Jesus, The Messiah, The King above all Kings, The Lord and giver of life. The truth is that they are My treasure. There was nothing in heaven or earth that did not belong first to Me. Satan desires them to be taken from Me, snatched from My loving embrace. My love is relentless and My mercy is without end, but there is coming an end to all things on this earth as the days draw to a close. The one gift I cannot give is more time.
The deception runs deep. Where can you trust? You cannot trust any man to speak My truth so stop looking to man, any man, to be your savior, apart from Me. No politician, no doctor, no lawyer, no landlord, no mortician has the answers or even knows the true problem. Sin. Sin is the only problem to solve, and I already did that 2000 years ago. Look to My gospel and see the work that I did recorded for you. It is not difficult to comprehend. It is all laid out in black and white for you to see. We, My Father, Holy Spirit and Word, chose you before the foundations of the earth. We chose you for relationship. Of course, life feels hollow without Me. You were meant to walk with Me all the days of your life. You were meant to commune with Me, to sup with Me, to rest with Me.

Depression, Anxiety, over-eating, shopping, and on and on… all these things are symptoms of a greater cause. Lack of Me in your life causes every part of your life to be off-center because I am to be in your core. I am the anchor for your soul. Do you not see? Do you not hear? Do you not feel? I am never apart from you, but it is your choice to experience Me.
You have been conditioned for self-reliance, but self-reliance is a lie. You can only truly live by relying upon me for EVERYTHING. My word shouts the truth that it is I that provides for the birds of the air, the fish of the sea, the flowers and the grass. How much more will I provide for you, My chosen son or daughter.
So, choose to walk with Me. Right now, close your eyes, and see that it is I, the God of the universe, that takes your hand and holds your heart. It is in My embrace that you will find true peace.
Deception. Everywhere you look. Your media is a den of thieves, a den of liars. Your leaders lie and cheat to maintain or grow their power. Your educators twist truth so that it is no longer truth, and children’s heads are filled with rubbish. Stop sending your kids to school just to be filled up with manipulated facts and twisted rules. Instead, hold them to your hearts and breathe new life into them.
The youngest generation are being so badly abused by the system of education that exists today in this nation. The rulers desire robots and minions, soulless, empty, broken children without true hope. If I was to allow the current education system to go on, we would see in the next twenty years, suicide rates that would quadruple.  (The Lord commonly speaks to me about education because It is the work He has called me to.)
Seek Me first. You know not to go your own way. Seek Me at the start of each day for your marching orders and I will be faithful to lay out your day. I will bless your days and cause them to be wildly successful, unlike anything you could do on your own.  I will bless you and keep you.  I will make My face to shine upon you and give you peace!”


Sunday, November 20, 2016
Remain Calm
   Your feet are going in the right direction, but there are thoughts in your heart that do not please Me.  I will now arrange circumstances that you may see the truth of what is in your heart.Remain calm as I do this, and you will be blessed mightily. Trust Me.
Proverbs 3:5-7
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.


Saturday, November 19, 2016
The World's System is About to Fail
   I am about to lead many of My people into faith walks. They are going to need this knowledge for the future.
 This is My desire, My people, that you would pay heed to My Word, for I have told you how to walk by faith and not by sight in My Word in many places. The world’s system is about to fail and you will not be ready if you do not learn this. This will be an intricate journey for you, for you have acclimated to the world you live in to survive, so you know the ways of the world, but you do not know My ways.
   I desire you would learn of My Ways. Then, when this change begins, you need not panic as others will surely do all around you. I have very specific ways of providing for My people when they walk by faith in Me, and I never let them down.   I will begin to move some of My People into faith walks before the end of this year. Stay calm. Do not panic. Do not fear, but trust Me if you are one of these people. Know that I am your loving Father, that I do nothing without cause, that I am always working for your higher good, and that I will provide for you. I will  protect you and take care of you.

For more about this word, listen to the podcast called "How Do We Live by Faith and Not by Sight dated Nov. 17, 2016, here:
http://justpraisehimtoday.podbean.com/NOTE: When the Lord said the world’s system is about to fail and you will not be ready if you do not learn this, I saw all the industries of the world and retails, etc., like a big machine running on high speed.
NOTE: When the Lord said I will begin to move some of My People into faith walks before the end of this year, I saw job losses coming.

Psalm 119:105
  105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Matthew 4:1
4 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

Deuteronomy 8:2
  2 And thou shalt remember all the way which the Lord thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no.

2 Corinthians 5:7
  7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.


Friday, November 18, 2016
Which Way

   You face a fork in the road. Two choices lay before you, and you are unsure which one is the path to take. One road is the path of your own way and the other is the pathway of faith.  I adjure you to take the pathway of faith. Let me guide you in the way that is right, and the way that prepares you for your future. Your way cannot teach you what you need to know to survive all that will happen in your future, but My Way will. I can teach you what you need to know until it becomes second nature to you, My Child.  Walk with Me on the pathway of faith. You know what I am asking you to do. Go through the door, and follow Me.
Deuteronomy 7:9
9 Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

Psalm 31:23
23 O love the Lord, all ye his saints: for the Lord preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.

Hebrews 10:23
23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

Hebrews 10:38
  38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.


Thursday, November 17, 2016
Chaos will Enter Everything
   In this age, you will witness much chaos. Chaos will enter into everything around you as the spirit of this age reigns over the earth. Chaos will enter into governments, it will enter into weather, it will enter into media, it will enter into My people.   My people, it is not My Will that this spirit enter into you. I desire you would not enter into the chaos you observe in your world, but remain separated from it, that I may keep you safe and protected.
   Remain in My peace. Rest in the knowledge that I have My hand on you. You are not of the world around you, so do not fear. Soon you will be home with Me.
Isaiah 41:28-29
28 For I beheld, and there was no man; even among them, and there was no counsellor, that, when I asked of them, could answer a word.
 29 Behold, they are all vanity; their works are nothing: their molten images are wind and confusion.

John 17:14-16
14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
 15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

1 Peter 3:10-11
10 For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:
  11 Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.

Philippians 4:6-7
  6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

  7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.


Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Rejoice Each Day

   Though no path looks clear to you now, I will make the way known to you. I will go before you and make crooked paths straight. My children often walk crooked paths when they fall into sin, but I am able to lead you on to paths of righteousness for My Name’s sake. You live in a glorious time on the earth, My children, and you will witness many things men of old desired to see. Rejoice that you are seeing history unfold, as it was prophesied long ago. Rejoice that your redemption from earth is drawing near.   Rejoice in Me, and enjoy each day I give to you.

Isaiah 45:2
2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

Isaiah 59:8
8 The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace.

Philippians 4:4-7
4 Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. 6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.


Tuesday, November 15, 2016
Rest in Me and Be at Peace
You have made recent changes and you now find yourself unsure whether you made the right decisions. Allow Me to guide you through these uncertain times. You have not made wrong decisions this time, but your path will not always be easy in this time. Many obstacles appear now before My people as the enemy’s attacks have grown more intense. Fear not, for I am able to guide you through total darkness, I can surely guide you through these days. Rest in Me, and be at peace.

Psalm 119:105
  105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Psalm 23:1-3
1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.


(Evelyn)
Published on Nov 17, 2016

Prophetic Word: Soon You Will See The Overturn of Evil
November 3, 2016
received by Evelyn Brooks
Oh, my children do you not see. Do you not see my great love and mercy? Do you not see that I am here now, in your midst walking among you? All you can see is the evil among you. I want you to be able to see me. I want you to rejoice in me. I want you to know that I am rejoicing in you. Soon my beloved. Soon you will see the overturn of evil. Soon you will see my righteousness rise upon the earth. Soon my beloved your joy will be full. Do you feel it? Do you sense it just beyond the veil? How close it is! Justice will be served. This world and its systems have been judged. Fear not my beloved, justice will be served. Heads up! Seek justice, love justice. Hate all this is evil. Take delight in all that is good. Your deliverance is near. I alone am your hope. I am your joy. Take delight in me my beloved. I take delight in you.




***Non-Transcript
(Swift Passage)
Message from the LORD! Fulfilling Daniel timeline. Shalom!



(Clare)
Jesus Admonishes on Darkness&Warfare (Intro)1 of 4


(Dr Patricia Green)
Victory Over the Critical Spirit


***End Time News
(Angel of the Apocalypse)
SIGNS OF THE END PART 238 - LATEST EVENTS NOVEMBER 2016


Earliest known stone inscription of Ten Commandments up for auction 11-16-2016


(John Baptist)
Tribulation-Now, 16th Nov 2016: A Message in the Sky with Bette Stevens


(Jason A)
Watch this and Know Something is Going Down! (2016-2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment