Saturday, November 26, 2016

Message Date - 26 Nov 2016

***Prophetic Messages From The Lord: 26 Nov 2016***


(Lana Vawser)
***Exhortation
I ASKED THE LORD ABOUT KIM CLEMENT’S PASSING…. THE GOVERNMENTAL MANTLE IS SHIFTING AND INCREASING UPON MANY OF HIS HEART PROPHETS
Posted on November 25, 2016 by Lana

By Lana Vawser

Recently I had a vision where I saw mantles of governmental authority on fire. The fire was a good fire and the fire of significant increase. As these mantles were on fire, I also saw sceptres been extended and Isaiah 22:22 swirling all around and batons being passed in the spirit.
With the passing of a Kim Clement, my heart has been greatly saddened and grieved. The world has lost a friend of Jesus, an amazing man, and powerful prophetic voice. He has left a great legacy and has paved the way for others. I watched a Periscope by Lance Wallnau yesterday and he so beautifully articulated the truth of how Kim contended and paved the way in the prophetic so we can then enter into that realm/level of gifting with great ease and grace.
I was talking to the Lord about Kim’s passing, and how grieved my heart was. My heart wrestled with his passing and trying to understand what has happened. Was it the enemy that took him out early, was his mission upon the earth completed, my heart wrestled but the Lord did not give me a specific answer. What I did see in the spirit was a picture of many now standing on Kim’s shoulders. That there is a shift taking place right now and because of Kim’s ministry, his laid down life, his love and pursuit of Jesus, his worldwide impact and breakthrough, the Lord has made a way through him for prophets to go even further than he ever went. What an honour and privilege it is to partner with the Lord in honouring the amazing man, life, legacy and price that Kim Clement paid, to see Jesus glorified on the earth, His voice heard clearly and to make a way for others to go further than he did.
As I pondered this with the Lord, although some of my questions were not answered, what I did feel the Lord did say to me was “The governmental mantle is shifting and increasing upon prophets. There is a changing of the guards taking place.”
The fire of God is falling upon the governmental mantles to bring increase. The Lord is extending sceptres to many prophets to bring freedom, healing and breakthrough into nations. God is increasing the authority over many of His heart prophets right now. They are moving into greater realms of influence, greater connections and favour to bring life and unlock healing and destiny of nations.
I saw the mountain of GOVERNMENT on fire! The Lord is releasing governmental authority over the prophets to assist in the change of nations, but also to be positioned in the governmental mountain to bring about great change. Where doors may have been closed to many of the heart prophets for a long time and they have been in the place of waiting, and door after door seemed to close, the Lord is now opening door, after door, after door into government in cities and nations in significantly increased ways.
The Lord is awakening many of these heart prophets to their authority in cities and nations. Awakened to the revelation of their royalty in Him. This significant increase of governmental authority is shifting first to the prophets as they forerun and then released into the wider body of Christ.
In the fire of increase upon these governmental mantles I saw keys EVERYWHERE.
The sense surrounded me that in this increase and shifting taking place that God is releasing greater revelation and keys of His plans in the nations and governmental mountain to the prophets concerning a His plans.
“Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.”
Prophets of His heart, you are now going to move into a new realm of visionary worship. You are going to SEE as you worship the King of Kings in awe, delight, wonder and purity like Kim did, in an increased way. You are going to receive double portions of sight and revelation.
God is raising up many of His heart prophets to a new level of sight, insight, discernment and wisdom for a greater global impact and influence. He has been training you, He has been moulding you and preparing you for something completely new. Many of you are in a transition stage where God is about to move you into a new level of governmental authority and influence in the governmental arena.
Encounters with Jesus are about to take place to give you greater insight and strategy into the new realm of governmental authority that He is releasing over many of you. You are going to be called for suddenly in this season.
God is increasing the UNITY amongst these prophets right now. They are standing together in honour, celebration and support of one another like never before. There is an increase in synergy, momentum and confirmation happening in explosive ways between the prophets of His heart.
The Lord showed me specifically that this governmental mantle increase was falling upon “His heart prophets”. The ones who know His heart, know to steward His heart with humility and purity, you are about to be extended in your capacity and influence significantly and as you minister in this new level of governmental authority and influence the FRUIT of your ministry shall be the HEART OF GOD, His love, character and kindness released into cities and nations in significant ways. Newspaper headlines shall confirm your words. Signs and wonders shall follow. Crisis averted because your ear has been on His chest. What He gives you and as you step up and move in your authority, the heads of snakes will be cut off that are being sent into cities and nations to bring death, suffocation and poison to hinder what God is doing.
Now is the time more than ever to PAY ATTENTION AND PRAY! He is increasing your insight and discernment and will show you many things to pray and see radical change. There will be a test that shall come for many in holding in your heart what He shares with you and pray when it would be easy to release. He is taking ,any of you deeper into the inner chambers of His heart. Let us cry out for discernment and wisdom to know what to release and what to hold and has been given to us as a assignment of intercession.
The sudden shifting is taking place!!

***Prophetic Word
(Julie)

Saturday, November 26, 2016
TRUST ME LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER TRUSTED BEFORE AND RECEIVE MY GREAT REVELATIONS FOR THE END IS HERE
Rise you saints of the most High God. Give ear to the words which have been spoken. A shout rings out, a cry from Heaven,
PREPARE YE THE WAY OF THE LORD!!
I have set a table before you in the presence of your enemies and your cup is overflowing. A call to arms has been given as the greatest battle of all time is in full force all around you. Raise high your swords, My Sword of Truth, My Holy Word, and proclaim it boldly. The victory has been won so shout to all who have ears to hear this great proclamation.
You would not believe what I am about to do in and through My people. My name will be glorified and miracles will abound. My presence in you causes darkness to flee.
It is so important to remember, this battle is spiritual and not physical, and the battle is Mine says I, the Lord of Hosts. You are the instruments through which My glory pours forth and hearts cold and indifferent will see My great light, and experience a love never known before.
Empty yourselves daily of everything related to your carnal nature so that I may continue to fill you to overflowing, as you are My hands and My feet. Your words are My words, as We love the unlovable.
A great and mighty wind blows across this earth as the threshing is near completed. Be as those who are counted worthy to receive the seal of the Living God. A new day is dawning and all the former things will pass away. Do you see how the earth is being purified? I will make all things new.
Be encouraged and remain steadfast as I have commanded angels regarding you, and have hedged you in on all sides. Though the powers of hell and darkness are against you, I have given you the power to prevail. No weapon formed against you shall prosper.
Speak life and love in the midst of pain and suffering, sickness and death, and behold the transformation. Do not grow weary in well doing, for in such devastation and judgment, how will they find Me? I have set you as pillars, cities on a hill, brazen walls against the whole lands and all peoples. They will fight against you but not prevail for I am with you and will deliver you.

Be the salt and the light as I bring you through the culmination of all things. You are purposed for such a time as this so rejoice in that you are chosen!

Be watchful and very alert, for your adversary seeks to devour and you must keep your armor tightened and polished. I will give you My wisdom and My counsel and all you need to sustain you as I lift My hand of protection from an unrighteous world. Never doubt that I am faithful and true and I will never leave you or forsake you.
I alone am Enough..
Trust Me like you have never trusted before and receive My great revelations for the end is here.
YAHUSHUA
Psalm 23:5King James Version (KJV)
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
1 Corinthians 15:57
57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ
John 1:5
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
2 Corinthians 10:4-6
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

Ephesians 6:10-20
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

2 Chronicles 20:15
15 And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the Lord unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's.

Jeremiah 51:33
33 For thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; The daughter of Babylon is like a threshingfloor, it is time to thresh her: yet a little while, and the time of her harvest shall come.

Matthew 3:12
12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Revelation 7:2-3
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Revelation 21:4-5King James Version (KJV)
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Psalm 91
91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Isaiah 54:17
17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

Jeremiah 1:18-19
18 For, behold, I have made thee this day a defenced city, and an iron pillar, and brasen walls against the whole land, against the kings of Judah, against the princes thereof, against the priests thereof, and against the people of the land.
19 And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee, saith the Lord, to deliver thee.

Matthew 5:13-16
13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Isaiah 46:4
4 And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

1 Peter 4:7-8
7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
8 And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.


(Ellen)
Daily Prophetic Word
November 26, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, “People will hurt you and have no understanding of the depth that their words have plunged into your heart. They will discount the words that you express and minimize the impact in your life. I want you to just come to Me, Child. It may not be today that they will fully see the damage that their words have done, but I have the remedy and healing balm for you. Just look into My Eyes, I will take away that pain. People can speak out of haste or ignorance. It does not mean their words have truth in reality.
I saw this day since from the foundations. It was before Me while Christ was on the Cross. What has come against you was paid for. Even though you have not felt any relief from this knowledge, I am coming to you in this hour. I will share in your spirit all that was done for you, both for your sins, but also for the sins done against you. I have taken care of it all. Let Me remove what burdens your heart and mind for you this day on a level you have never known or experienced before. I see your heart and your tears.
I will make any and all crooked paths straight. I will right the wrongs that have been committed against you. Within My perfect timing is the reasoning because it is not just about you that I am giving concern to, but also the other person that I desire to do a miracle on the inside of as well. If all you want is revenge, you are missing My Love for all of mankind. Not everything was meant as evil against you even when it was used by your adversary as such. Sometimes your enemy’s action provide the best means to get you to that part in your destiny that is before you. See beyond the natural logic and reasoning. For Christ to get to the Cross, an enemy was used.
I will show you a new way to see what is going on. There is a blessing even in the darkest of hours. I will shine My Light there because I do not desire you to stay as children but mature into Mighty Warriors who will laugh at adversity. To get there, you will have to travel through, but know that I will not let you be destroyed. I will use the pressure to make a person, and I will not abandon you no matter what. You will be better for what has happened if you allow Me to do such a thing in your life!”
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


Daily Prophetic Word
November 25, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, “Are you feeling like you are in a cave today? There are times when you ran into the cave to hide from your circumstances. There are times where I have placed you within the safety for your own protection while I ministered to you. No matter where you are today, in My will or out of My will, it is your moment to take My Hand for I am bringing divine alignment this day. When you thought you were behind schedule or whether you got ahead of My schedule, I am righting your steps before Me in this hour.
Take Heed and do not dismiss what is happening. This is a gift today to establish you back at the correct spot that I desire you to be on in your journey. Forces that have come against you and even your own foolish days do not have to be a permanent mark or stain if I AM your Lord. The next 30 days are going to be a great time of shifting and shaking. Even when you counted yourself out of My plan, I am counting you in today once more. Hold on, for it is going to be bumpy but the ground will level before you by the year's end.
You have questioned your legitimacy before Me. You have questioned your worth in My Kingdom. You have shrugged your shoulders at even My promises of great blessings. Hear Me! Enough! Enough! I Am a God who does not Lie. Do you not see a difference between Me and your greatest adversary? If you believe we are truly one in the same then when favor does come your way then who will you give thanks to? What you will not believe for you will not receive as truth when it does come into your hands.
My Sheep know My Voice. Do not forsake this truth. The enemy will plant seeds of discord in your heart, but you have a choice to water or to pluck out. What does Love have in common with Hate? Riding the fence between the world and My Kingdom will leave your soul wrapped in bondage and wounds. I will heal and restore what you hand over to Me to do. I will undo what the schemes and weapons that done against you. You must decide whose hands you will place your life in. Many become their own idol and believe they can do it all themselves. My arms of Love are open for your return. When you have finally had enough doing life on your own, Come. I love you so!”
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


(Kathy Mote)
The Lord is leading many into the freedom of what He has promised them. The enemy is trying desperately to usurp control and torment the children of God. In a vision I saw the righteous allow the wicked to continue the life long abuse that they were so used to. In their hearts they were resentful and angry at the situation. In their anger, they let the enemy back in and allowed him to further torment them. The Lord said be comforted. Do not enter into sin. The Lord is leading many out of bondage and torment. Do not allow the enemy to dissuade you from enjoying the gentle peace of the Lord. Do not become angry and attempt to fight this battle on the enemy's battleground. It is finished. You do not have to fight. You can thank the Lord for your victory and walk in it.
Someone, the Lord is removing the hurt of a lifetime for you, and in one moment you will have freedom in knowing you are His, and that you are loved. He will bring you into His presence, and there you will know His heart. In this moment you will see yourself differently. You will see yourself as beloved, and your pain will be gone.

I have sent you through the desert without anyone else to help. No one was sent to comfort you, and there was no one to hold your hand. But I was there with you every minute, and I trained you and gave you great strength. Now I send you to the bruised and battered, for they are in great need. You will go to them and comfort them in the gift of great strength. You will point the way to Me, and I will undo the devil's schemes. I will restore them to their original status, and fill them with great peace. I will renew the breath in their lungs and I will renew their strength. I will send them, filled with joy and dancing from the field of their defeat. All of heaven stands and cheers as they see My beloved's release. You, My child, My mighty one, are dear and precious to Me. For even though I send you forth, you will also have release.
You will see in a moment that you have already overcome. You stand in faith, and you have cast doubt and weakness down. In you there is no more struggling, for still not seeing, yet you stand your ground. I will see to it that you have your hallelujah moment. Your greatest gift is your strength to receive, then you will have your healing.
With your eyes on Me, I am what you see. With your eyes on the road, you merely see the surroundings where you are. With your eyes on your neighbor, you see their behaviour. I come not to show you your road, or your neighbor, but your Savior. With your eyes on Me, and as you and I walk together, your reaction will be your response to your loving Savior.
You have an unending supply of love and kindness available to you. You are parched as with thirst, and almost faint from lack of it, yet you have available to you an inexhaustible, unending supply of it. You can choose life, and with it abundance. Let it fill you, and flow through you. Look and see, says the Lord, your cup will always be full. And lack will never find you.


(Glynda Linkous)
Saturday, November 26, 2016
Obstacles on Your Path
   You are going the right way, but obstacles have appeared on your path. These obstacles were not sent by Me, but are from the enemy of your soul. Let Me guide you in wisdom how to overcome each one that we may continue this journey together, for they are temporary things.
Psalm 5:8
8 Lead me, O Lord, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.
Psalm 32:8-9
8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.9 Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.
Matthew 17:20
20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.


Friday, November 25, 2016
Where I Am Leading You

   Look at the direction I am leading you. If you will look, you will see it is a good place, there is nothing to fear. Follow Me, and be at peace. If you resist My plan, you will become entangled in the plan of the enemy for your destruction. Choose life, and be blessed forevermore.

How to Walk by Faith and Not by Sight - Part 2 (this week's message) can be found here:
https://youtu.be/X_Vcf7OQLQU
Psalm 5:8
8 Lead me, O Lord, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.
Psalm 25:4-5
4 Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths.  5 Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
Psalm 32:8-9
8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye. 9 Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.


(Barbara)
ALL WILL HEAR WHAT THE SEVEN THUNDERS UTTERED
If my people will come before me And humble themselves there will be healing in their families and their land for as time passes. ...the time of the wings of fury draws near. The book will be unsealed and the sound of the seven thunder s will echo throughout the heavens and the earth ...all will hear what the seven thunders uttered the earth shaking as my. eyes travel the land. I see every abomination and wicked deed you think you hide in the darkness but the Light sees all. Repent the time of the seven thunders is at hand...men's hearts will fail from the sight of them. There is nowhere to run you men of war I am the Lord Mighty in Battle. behold the fire comes


***End Time News
SIGNS OF THE END PART 240 - LATEST EVENTS NOVEMBER 2016

***Salvation Study

Watch Baptism Corner: 8 Pillars to Salvation -It isn't too late to board the ark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=batQb0fOqc4&list=PLmmkdABnDXIg2dTHlrV4V5rBcfSh58-4r


Intercessory Prayer Strategies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9PIhMId04U list=PLmmkdABnDXIhS9oQaYbdYZbfM0ccsEjKB


Spiritual Warfare 101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G7C2N7GWMM&list=PLmmkdABnDXIgdNWNJbarthyNpWJyGTZb5

No comments:

Post a Comment