Saturday, December 3, 2016

Message Date - 28 Nov 2016



***Prophetic Messages From The Lord: 28 Nov 2016***


THIS MORNING AS I WAS BEGINNING TO WAKE I HEARD….
Posted on November 28, 2016 by Lana

This morning as I was beginning to wake I heard the Lord say “I am now releasing a DOUBLE PORTION of the Spirit of revelation and wisdom”

Many things have been coming and are still coming against the body of Christ to steal the focus of God’s people upon JESUS. There is much distraction in the atmosphere. There is a lot the enemy is doing to hinder the vision and sight of God’s people.

The “smoke and mirror” threats have increased against many but they are empty as God’s people stand in their authority in JESUS name.

There is a black cloud of heaviness attempting to take root in many lives to bring oppression, discouragement, despair and spiritual blindness. Don’t let your eyes fall upon what the enemy is doing but keep them lifted upon JESUS and in the Word! Lift up your voice and shout, worship and praise and be VIGILANT IN PRAYER, for the Lord is UPGRADING wisdom and revelation… for what reason? TO KNOW HIM BETTER!!!!

“I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better.” – Ephesians 1:17

I DECREE over you today that the Lord is breaking through the distraction, heaviness and all things fighting for your focus, attention and affection. As you worship, you are being ushered into a position of INCREASE. He is leading you into a season of the greatest encounters with Him that you have ever had. To walk with Him in the cool of the day. To know Him so deeply and intimately in a new and fresh way.

He is releasing a DOUBLE PORTION of wisdom and revelation upon you to see Him clearly and see as He sees and that will change everything.

There is such a deep INVITATION TO AWAKENING! The to the WISDOM of His heart!!!

In this season you will know the richness of His wisdom and revelation and the riches that are yours in Christ Jesus. He is taking you deeper into the place of awakening and revelation of your union and oneness with Him!

DOUBLE PORTION wisdom and revelation is being released to know Him better and release significant atmospheric shifts, an increased momentum of breakthrough and an upgrade of vision.



THIS IS A SEASON OF INCREASED WARNING DREAMS…
Posted on November 28, 2016 by Lana

By Lana Vawser

I have been hearing the words “This is the season of increased warning dreams given to you so you can pray to keep the enemy at bay.” I saw Jesus whispering into the dreams of His people in significantly increased ways in this season to alert them of the enemy’s plans and not only see them reversed but greater ground taken. I kept hearing the words “Pay attention and Pray”. As you “pay attention and pray” the Lord will open your eyes as He did with Elisha’s servant in 2 Kings 6 to see the true reality that greater angelic hosts sent by the Lord are with you than the opposition against you. These warning dreams are just setting you up for greater manifested victory as you partner with Him in HIS strategy! Ask Him to show you the strategy and how to pray and you will see the enemy kept at bay.

Jennifer Eivaz has also released a word concerning warning dreams today that you can read on her page https://www.facebook.com/jennifereivaz/


(Ellen)
Daily Prophetic Word
November 28, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, “Give yourself some credit. You have withstood the strongest of waves and you are still standing to wait for what is to come next. Many would have run, but not you. People have looked on hoping you would crash and burn, and yet you are still here doing better than ever. Even in your weary moments, I have carried you on to victory. Tomorrow will bring the refreshing winds you have longed for. Just Hold On!

I am sending the reinforcements and resources to take you to the next that I am setting you up for. You have wondered how you will get from here to there. I am giving you peace that all has been taken care of, and you will get there with little effort on your part. Enjoy the downtime between now and what is to come. Many aspects of daily life are receiving an upgrade. Did you catch that? The standard of normal is about to get a make-over just as Joseph went from a prison cell to the palace.

Do you have the faith to believe in such a thing? I am going to make a believer out of you, just keep looking up for your salvation is near. You have done well getting prepared and making sure all that was within your responsibility was taken care of completely. Now let Me have the rest of the list. I will check off each item on your list until all is finished. Are your bags packed because you are being pushed towards that soon to open door even in this hour? What would not open for you in the past is indeed going to do so very soon.

December is bringing a much-awaited celebration into your ending of this year. Even aspects that you had forgotten to ask for any longer are coming through in full payment with interest. I have not misplaced your prayers even if you felt to move on. I am setting you up for awe-inspiring joy that will send shockwaves all around you. The frustration you have felt for most of this year is breaking off of you, and the lessons you are learning will take you farther than you can imagine. Set your heart into full expectation. You are My Beloved and there is nothing that I will not do for you!”

~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope

Daily Prophetic Word
November 27, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, “You are a diamond in the rough. Though many will walk right past you unable to see what lies beneath, find that I am cleaning, polishing, and cutting away the imperfections. You have stood firm through many trials and tribulations. You are not one to complain and make noise to draw attention to your place in life. You have been faithful to Me, and I will be faithful to fulfill all that I have promised over your life. What you thought had passed you by for good, is coming back around to meet you where you are today.

I am bringing back to your remembrance something that you missed My timing on and the open door from the past. I am setting you up to make it through and for you to finally receive what I desire you to experience. My Goodness surrounds you today. Let My Love be received in your heart and mind. I have amazing exploits for you to uncover. You belong to Me! Stop for just a moment and really let this sink into your core being. I have created you. I have taken care of you since the beginning. Think beyond your human existence and walk into the full truth this very day.

I am the author of your days and your nights. I have not changed My mind about you. My steadfastness is not determined by your performance. I am writing your story and even rewriting sections that did not go according to My Plans. What is not going well today is not an indicator on how your life will end if I Am your Lord. Stop the gloom and doom thinking for those are not seeds from My Kingdom. I have more for you to do and see. I will take you to each destination, just rely on My ability to take you there.

It is not by your power or might that you will get there. I Am the unseen Hand moving pieces all around you. Even when the fog has rolled in to block your view, I will still arrange things to your advantage. Do not look at your circumstances. I am above, beneath, and within your situations. You are My Priceless Gemstone. I will not let you have any less than the awesome life that was paid for you to have and enjoy. Do not settle for less. Come to Me with your broken pieces and disappointments, and I will work things out for My Glory always.”

~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


Daily Prophetic Word
November 26, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, “People will hurt you and have no understanding of the depth that their words have plunged into your heart. They will discount the words that you express and minimize the impact in your life. I want you to just come to Me, Child. It may not be today that they will fully see the damage that their words have done, but I have the remedy and healing balm for you. Just look into My Eyes, I will take away that pain. People can speak out of haste or ignorance. It does not mean their words have truth in reality.

I saw this day since from the foundations. It was before Me while Christ was on the Cross. What has come against you was paid for. Even though you have not felt any relief from this knowledge, I am coming to you in this hour. I will share in your spirit all that was done for you, both for your sins, but also for the sins done against you. I have taken care of it all. Let Me remove what burdens your heart and mind for you this day on a level you have never known or experienced before. I see your heart and your tears.

I will make any and all crooked paths straight. I will right the wrongs that have been committed against you. Within My perfect timing is the reasoning because it is not just about you that I am giving concern to, but also the other person that I desire to do a miracle on the inside of as well. If all you want is revenge, you are missing My Love for all of mankind. Not everything was meant as evil against you even when it was used by your adversary as such. Sometimes your enemy’s action provide the best means to get you to that part in your destiny that is before you. See beyond the natural logic and reasoning. For Christ to get to the Cross, an enemy was used.

I will show you a new way to see what is going on. There is a blessing even in the darkest of hours. I will shine My Light there because I do not desire you to stay as children but mature into Mighty Warriors who will laugh at adversity. To get there, you will have to travel through, but know that I will not let you be destroyed. I will use the pressure to make a person, and I will not abandon you no matter what. You will be better for what has happened if you allow Me to do such a thing in your life!”

~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


(Kathy Mote)
I have filled you with supernatural strength. It is time to look forward, and keep moving, not worry about what you accomplish in your own strength. It is time to walk in abundance, and not be weak. It is time to receive all that you need to accomplish great feats. I have given you a great warrior's strength to go with a mighty warrior's courage, and a steadfast warrior's single-mindedness and confidence. I call you to rise up and walk a conqueror's walk with Me. I call you to set aside your own perceived weakness and limitations, and to rise up in faith. I call you great, and you are not to be intimidated by any thing. You now have overcoming strength. All you have to do is take one step after another, and receive.
You have lived with a deep, abiding fear of rejection, and because of this your heart has been hardened. The Lord is reaching deep into your heart, and removing that fear, and hardness. You will walk in great freedom, and go about rejoicing. The harshness in your treatment of others will evaporate in the light of your new freedom. The depth of fear that you once endured will be the height of the gift of your freedom. You will be so filled with joy, you will see that this is your miracle
In the coming days there will be given much revelation. Many deep truths that have been hidden will be revealed. I have hidden My truth within My Word, and it has been hidden there all along, in plain sight. He is an expression of My heart for you, and in Him all of My intentions are brought to light. Now comes the time that the truth of My word be revealed in your heart and mind. It will go far beyond your own thinking and the sense you have made of who and where you are. It will rearrange what you have always thought. You have been heretofore in much darkness, and upon much grace did you rely. To accept the truth you must lay down your way of thinking, and receive Mine. It will be your freedom from old mind sets, and will transport you into the truth of My heart. It will remove the boundaries that have kept you from My perfect, abundant love. I will show you the truth that was from the beginning, that Truth upon which you now stand.


(Dianna)
Word from the Lord November 28, 2016

Personal note: It has been a very long day today. Not sleeping for several nights now. Intense pain. However, hearing my spirit sing to the Lord upon waking in the night, makes me smile. Intense sadness today unknown as to why. Tears flowing and not sure why. Received this word after communion. I wonder at times how our God can love us so much. I continued to pray for forgiveness of sin and salvation for my family. I know the Lord has made a way, as He has told me in the past. But I still ask and still pray on their behalf. I declared my love to Him and declared that with all the voices that seem to be coming at me in a day’s time, physically and spiritually, that it is His voice, the voice of truth, that I will stand upon. This is His message for us today.

My child, listen to Me. My words to you this day are true. You are the love of My life. The light of My world. You are one that I entrust with the Kingdom of Heaven and its powers to come. Do you understand this My love? It is no small thing. You are well equipped. Well able to handle the power and strength that will be given unto you. Stand tall and walk forth boldly My love when I call your name for I shall grant you the desires of your heart… and you shall know it was done by My hand.

I am for you My children… not against you. I am love and nothing more. I desire to be near you. In all things. In all ways. But my children have not turned completely back to Me… have not returned home. My calls unto them have gone unheeded… even with increased pressure in their lives and circumstances that are shaking them at this very moment. Who can see and know what I am saying? For it is My children that are being judged first. My altars among the way. My fires within them being stoked to greater flames.

Watch and see My loves for what I say to you is true. My grand design laid out before you like sparkling jewels for you to walk upon. They show the way and those that encounter them will be mystified by their brilliance. It is from within My children. It is Me from within.

Cast all things aside. Let not anything burden your way at this time. No worries, no heaviness upon your shoulders. Cast them off My loves… give them over to Me for I shall handle them. I shall provide a way… clearing a path and making it straight for nothing to hinder your walk. Your way has been provided. It is covered and protected… and you shall know that I, Yeshua Ha Mashiach, have made a way for you. Through trial and temptation… turbulence and calamity… shaking and finality… eternally blessed by My hand.

Wither not now My loves. Falter not now… for your eyes will see and be laid upon the biggest, grandest sign of them all. My eyes are upon My doves, watching over you ever so carefully… nesting in My crevasse of protection. Watch and know that I shall never leave nor allow anyone to come near that may harm. My flow within you is starting to emerge… starting to bubble over. The friction that you feel, the repelling of some around you… those that seemed to be close, now are far. My ways among you becoming more brilliant, more bright. It is bubbling up and over My children… watch for it and know that it is forthcoming even more so.

‘Stand clear!’ [I sense He is saying this like when doctors put those things on a body that has died to try to kick start the heart again… sending a bolt of electricity through the body. They yell stand clear or clear to notify everyone to back away for the lightning bolt of energy is coming. I wonder, will some be changed instantly?]

End of message.


(Glynda Linkous)
Monday, November 28, 2016
Complaining

   You have complained much to Me about your current state of affairs, but have you looked into My Word to see what I have provided for you there?
   Why do you stay stuck when I have already made a way for you? Many of My children spend hours a day complaining to Me to fix what I have already provided a remedy for.
   Before you complain to Me, be sure you have exhausted all I have provided for you in My Word, for it is complete.

Numbers 11:1-4
·         11 And when the people complained, it displeased the Lord: and the Lord heard it; and his anger was kindled; and the fire of the Lord burnt among them, and consumed them that were in the uttermost parts of the camp.

·         2 And the people cried unto Moses; and when Moses prayed unto the Lord, the fire was quenched.

·         3 And he called the name of the place Taberah: because the fire of the Lord burnt among them.

·         4 And the mixt multitude that was among them fell a lusting: and the children of Israel also wept again, and said, Who shall give us flesh to eat?
James 1:2-4
·         2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;

·         3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

·         4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
Isaiah 43:16
·         16 Thus saith the Lord, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters;


Sunday, November 27, 2016
Consider Your Thoughts
    Consider your thoughts this day. Your thoughts are not what I desire they would be.

   Monitor your thoughts today and let Me lead you to higher thoughts. Your life will be greatly blessed and all you do will be improved if you will allow Me to do this work in you.

Proverbs 4:23
·         23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

(Evelyn)
Prophetic Word: A call to Unity, Discernment and Righteousness
November 11, 2016
A call to Unity, Discernment and Righteousness

My children you must unify. Your enemy desires to divide you and conquer you. Your enemy seeks to destroy to you. But my people shall be one. Have I not called you out of the darkness? Shall my light not shine through you? Do not be deceived by the lies of the evil one. I am your God. I will lead you. My word is a lamp to your feet. Shall you stumble? If you follow the ways of this would you shall indeed. Have I not called you to be set apart? My anointing rests upon those who obey me. Those who love me, obey me. Do not be deceived by those who speak my name but yet prove their hatred for me by their opposition to me. Do not be deceived, all will be judged by their works. Children you can easily see who belongs to me by their works.Many claim my name but yet their heart is far from me. I have given you eyes to see so open them my beloved and see. My truth shall guide you. My children, you must love what I love and despise what I despise. My eyes go to and fro throughout the earth to find those who love righteousness. I judge the hearts of man. I expose evil.

Unity, you are one in me. You are my mighty army. What can I not do with even one whose whole heart belongs to me. There are many who have not bowed their knee to the dark forces of this world. There are many who truly love me. I have many that are not deceived by the deceptions of this world. You indeed are one with each other because you are one with me. Remain strong my beloved. Do not be troubled. I am with you. You have overcome this world. This world hates you but only because they hate me. Be encouraged my little ones, you are not alone. I have many who love me. Love one another. I am in your midst. You are truly one in me. The hearts of man are being tested. Do not be afraid. Stand strong. Do no waiver.


***Non-Transcript/End Time News
(Clare)
God Uses the Worst to Bring Out the Best


The Harness of The Lord


Do You Love Me? Feed My Sheep




No comments:

Post a Comment