Saturday, December 10, 2016

Message Date - 04 Dec 2016



***Prophetic Message From The Lord 04 Dec 2016***


(Lana Vawser)

ONSLAUGHT AGAINST THE PROPHETS OF HIS HEART
Posted on December 4, 2016 by Lana

By Lana Vawser



Prophets of His heart, the intense fear swirling and the tormenting thoughts and waves of dread…. it’s not you! The enemy is speaking such crafty lies, attempting to imitate the Lord’s voice, to look like “an angel of light” but you will know it’s not the Lord by the fruit – the voice is bringing INCREDIBLE CONFUSION (“Is this the Lord?” etc) fear, torment, anxiety, heaviness and lack of peace. Continue to ask for discernment from the Lord.

The enemy is attempting to intimidate and shut you down. To cause you to run and hide because you are transitioning into a whole new realm of FAVOUR. Hold on, keep decreeing the Word, don’t agree with the dread and the lies, God is breaking through with His love to bring peace and strength and release you further into the DOUBLE PORTION favour, anointing and breakthrough.



A DOOR THAT CLOSED WITH A LOUD “NO”, THE LORD IS NOW OPENING A NEWDOOR WITH A LOUD RESOUNDING “DOUBLE YES”!!!
Posted on December 3, 2016 by Lana
By Lana Vawser

The Lord highlighted to me doors that closed for many of God’s people with a “LOUD NO” in this season that caused many of God’s people grief, confusion and discouragement. He then showed me that not only is He healing the wounds from those doors that closed loudly with a “NO”, He is now opening NEW DOORS with a LOUD RESOUNDING “DOUBLE YES”.

The favour that is being displayed and released through these new doors of “YES” are going to be of DOUBLE PORTION PROPORTIONS!!!! The favour, provision and blessing upon these new doors that the Lord is now opening is not only containing the dreams and desires concerning the destiny of God’s people, but these dreams and desires being manifested but with greater INCREASE, PROVISION and FAVOUR than they could have EVER dreamed.

God will achieve infinitely more than your greatest request, your most unbelievable dream, and exceed your wildest imagination! He will outdo them all, for His miraculous power constantly energizes you! ~ Ephesians 3:20 (The Passion Translation)

You will know new passion, new levels of grace, strength and energy as you walk through these new “DOUBLE YES” doors. The rivers of provision will astound you, and the deeper level of revelation, flow of the Holy Spirit in power and creativity will leave you in AWE.

You may not have understood why the door closed in the past with a “loud NO”, but take heart, the Lord has set you up for something BETTER THAN BEFORE with this NEW DOOR. The testimony of His goodness and extravagence is going to be released LOUD and CLEAR, His extravagent love will RESOUND, such Glory will be given to Jesus by the amazing door/s that are being opened right now by HIS hand alone.

So he said to me, “This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the LORD Almighty.


(Ellen)
Daily Prophetic Word
December 4, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, “I made you to withstand the pressure and triumph over every challenge that may come. You are not small in any way. I am guiding you through the turns and shifts. Many view themselves as an out-of-date model, but today find that you have been refurbished into My Glory. Upgrades and long awaited new assignments are being sent from Heaven above. Focus on the need others have for just what you possess. Too many think they have nothing to offer and live in the despair of comparing themselves to others. If I wanted a carbon copy, I could have done so. Understand that you carry what others do not. You are a vital piece and a much longed for piece.

I can do nothing with a Bride that only wants to be the ears or the arms. You are all purposefully what is missing at this moment in human history. Forsake the notion that someone else could do, what I give you as an assignment, better. I have placed inside of you a part that no one else will fill. If you abandon your post, the whole Bride is vulnerable and sections are left uncompleted. Stand united Hand and Hand with your brothers and sisters in Christ. What good does it do anyone when the Body rejects various parts because they believe the function can be lived without. Will not death soon follow?

If I put it there then it is necessary and not to be overlooked. Each level of foundation supports the upper foundations. What you seek to collapse will do so upon you. I have not failed to notice those who have evil intentions against others. I will answer to all of it that goes on within My House and Temple. Who do you consider your God? There cannot be two in your life. What you do and say matters and has a heavy weight. Is it not so that all of your days are written out before Me to read? Do not succumb to foolish prideful endeavors. Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

I want you to forsake following the crowd and people pleasing. Who you fellowship with molds and shapes you into that mindset. After all, do not gossipers and slanderers huddle in corners together? Sin brought you death, and I have restored you to life. Turn away from the death both in words and deeds. Your very soul depends on what you choose to feed it with. You have been in a time of dryness and only finding little trickling streams. Today, find the water springing up from the deeps and rivers turning into oceans. All that you need has been supplied. You are ready! Believe in yourself because I believe in YOU!”

~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope



(Barbara)
THE TIME OF RECONCILIATION BEGINS WITH YOU!!!
*TRANSCRIPT*

My child, I hear you weep as you lay your head down to rest, you find it is impossible. Let me give you understanding, this is the hour, the time of reconciliation begins with you. You carry the burden of sin and regret as your mind brings this remembrance to sin and it bears witness to your Spirit. Every evil deed will be manifest, every evil thought will be reviewed as a heavy burden to carry, confess your sin one to another, ask those you have wronged for forgiveness; the correction comes from within you, as you see you will understand, turn from your sinful ways, humble yourself before me, for the sack cloth and ashes serve my purpose. I shall reign as King and Judge, my judgement comes in a way you do not expect; one by one, each of you will stand before me, a liar, a fornicator, a murderer, an adulterer, a thief, a blasphemer, a disrespecter, a scoffer, a mocker, a man of strife, a rebel, an inciter of trouble and unrest, a sexual pervert, a child killer; yes, I have seen each one of you and it has been recorded, as it is reviewed, you will remember. My angels have been among you and have seen the good and the bad, consider carefully these words, for this is the time of change and judgement. I will reveal more at the appointed time, now you must prepare for this final hour and kneel before me. REPENT!


(Kathy Mote)
A word for someone who stands in faith. You have overcome wave after wave of weakness, and you now stand in resolute strength. You shall have it as you have believed, for you have believed in Me. My word to you is My bond, already given to you in Me. You stand with Me as you believe, for I have already stood for you! Your weakness has served as a great gift, for you have given it to Me. Now, My love, you stand in MY strength, for I have given it to you in exchange as you believe! Speak the truth and it shall be as you speak, for I already agree! I have spoken these things over you, and now you agree with Me and receive!
A word from the Lord. Your perspective is about to change. The more of Me you see, the less of you remains. It isn't what you know, it's WHO, and I am Him. Your perspective is about to change, and I am to be the only One in it. ~ In a vision I see His elect, standing with their arms open to Him. They expectantly wait upon the Lord, and they wish for nothing else. They look like little champaign glasses, waiting to be filled. As He smiles at them, living waters flow from Him into them, and right through them to water the earth where they stand. No longer will their feet tread upon the unfruitful desert sand. The barren desert where they stood becomes a fertile, well tended land. And through His children this earth will be watered, and become a verdant garden. He will gather His precious fruit to Him, and then He will come again.
A word from the Lord. As you wait to receive My promise, don't settle down and get comfortable. As you walk in faith, do it in confidence and joyous strength, but don't get comfortable. Don't get used to your current situation, for it will soon change, but more to the point, you will change in it. I have spoken into you great abiding strength and faith, and I have planted within you your victory. In a short period of time I have raised you up, and you are no longer who you used to be. You are as I have called you to be, and you are closer to seeing Me. As you become more like Me, you will be comfortable.
A word from the Lord to one who struggles to hear. It is My word, spoken to you by My Spirit. Yet you struggle to hear, to remember, and to understand it. This is what I say to you. You will hear My word as easily as I can say it. This is not something you must strive to understand. It is revelation, and by My Spirit I will give it. This is not something that I wish to withhold. It is My intention to speak to you. You are called to hear My voice, and to possess great peace in My presence. This is My will for all of my children. I will draw you near My heart, so that you can know it, and into My presence, so that you can live in it.
***Non-Transcripts/End-Time News
(Clare)
True Christmas Joy



No comments:

Post a Comment