Saturday, December 3, 2016

Message Date - 02 Dec 2016



***Prophetic Messages From The Lord: 02 Dec 2016***



(Lana Vawser)
“AMERICA, THIS IS THE DAY YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR – THIS IS YOURDAY OF DESTINY!!!!”
Posted on December 1, 2016 by Lana
By Lana Vawser
This is quite a lengthy word, but I feel it is very important for the United States right now.
I have been hearing the words over and over “America, this is the day you have been waiting for – this is your day of destiny!!!”
As I sat with the Lord and was pondering what He was saying, this word flowed and came forth. I believe it is a weapon alongside the Word of God to decree into the United States of America right now to see a greater UNLOCKING of the destiny of the nation manifested in Jesus name.
“America, Oh America, this is the day you have been waiting for. You have been crying out for the manifested sons and daughters of Mine to arise and they are being awakened. America, Oh America, you are about to begin to receive in greater ways a realignment to and manifestation of your inheritance. You will know life, you will know healing, you will know restoration, rebuilding, recompense and increase, but most of all you will KNOW Me and My Glory. Who can stand against the plans and purposes that I have for you My beautiful nation? Who can stand against what I desire to bring forth and manifest in and from the heart of the nation? I am unstoppable and My Spirit is an unstoppable force. I am decreeing over you My beautiful America that this is the day you have been waiting for – this IS your day of destiny. I have been preparing My army, I have been preparing My people to stand with Me, to partner with My heart, to decree what I see and see a great healing and unity begin to be unlocked within you in ways that you have never dreamed. Many have condemned you My beautiful America, many have said your days are over. Many have assigned you to dark and darker days, but in Me, as My people move out, as My people continue to cry out, your BRIGHT FUTURE IS BEFORE YOU! United States of America, you are about to undergo a Holy Spirit revamp. A Holy Spirit reset. A divine facelift and how you shall SHINE bright to other nations. How you shall be a BEACON OF HOPE, standing tall as a testimony of My power and Glory moving amongst a nation when the righteous stand and cry out. I have been moving and will continue to move in ways that many do NOT expect, but the OUTCOME shall be greater than you IMAGINED. (Ephesians 3:20) A season of intense contending, of intense intercession, of intense warfare, has been for this day, this season where America will finally begin in many new ways to step into the unlocking of greater manifestations of her destiny. A significant realignment and recalibration is upon you America, and you shall look more beautiful than ever once I’m done.”
THERE IS ABOUT TO BE THE SOUND OF A STORM, BUT STAND MY PEOPLE, IT’S NOT HOW IT SEEMS, IT IS SMOKE AND MIRRORS
I kept seeing TURBULENCE and I saw very dark grey clouds, and lightning and thunder and as I looked at the sky over the nation of America it looked like a VERY VIOLENT STORM.. and I heard the words “There is about to be the SOUND OF A STORM, but STAND My people, it is not how it seems, it is SMOKE AND MIRRORS.”
The sense surrounded me that the enemy is really about to “put on a show”, the wind may howl, the thunder may roar, the lightning may strike loudly but REMEMBER it is JUST NOISE!!!!! It is SMOKE AND MIRRORS. It is NOT REALITY!!!!! When you hear the sound of a violent storm, STAND, it is not as it seems, NOTHING has changed. Stand firm and DECREE what He has spoken, it’s nothing but SMOKE AND MIRRORS. The Lord is going to “disempower it all”.
I saw the Lord with an iron fist and He was decreeing “WHO CAN STAND AGAINST WHAT I HAVE PLANNED AND DECREE. I WILL RULE AGAINST INJUSTICE WITH AN IRON FIST. THE DESTINY OF MY HEART IS ABOUT TO MANIFEST!!!!!! The enemy is attempting to have ONE LAST ATTEMPT, but it will NOT MANIFEST as My people stand and decree with Me.”
“There is about to be SUDDEN TURNS in CITIES FOR VICTORY!!!!!!!” The STAKE of VICTORY has been struck into the ground by the prayers of the saints and the HARVEST, breakthrough momentum is about to manifest like a deep WELL of water being struck open and OVERFLOWING with POWER and FORCE to bring LIFE, REFRESHING and HEALING!!!”
PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, YOUR GREATEST GLORY DAYS ARE UPON YOU!!!
“My people, in this new season there is a new invitation upon you, to come into a new day of destiny. I require your YES, I require your surrender and yieldedness and DREAMS are about to manifest in ACCELERATED MOMENTUM. The enemy has been fighting VIOLENTLY to abort the dreams that I have given you My people and the dreams I have for the nation, but in the partnering with Me, you are now moving into a season of seeing a POWERFUL move of My Spirit to bring the SUDDEN BIRTHING OF DREAMS. Not only have you been contending in this season My people for the dreams I have given you for your life, but the dreams of the NATION.”
Instantly I had a vision, and I was lifted above the nation of the United States and written in red across the entire nation was the Scripture, Isaiah 22:22
“I will give him the key to the house of David–the highest position in the royal court. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.”
I saw the AWAKENING to the Gospel, the invitation through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, that HE opened a door to eternity for ALL that NO MAN can shut, being spread across the nation with great speed and fire. It was like WILDFIRE. As I was watching it spread I heard the words “The season is upon you where the fish are going to JUMP INTO THE BOAT!!!. This is the season of SUDDEN SALVATIONS!!!!!!” The harvest is about to SIGNIFICANT INCREASE in the United States of America like has never been seen before. The Gospel is about to COME ALIVE with the FIRE OF HIS LOVE that is going to leave the people of God in AWE of His heart for ALL. The beautiful reality of John 3:16 is going to BURN ACROSS THE NATION LOUD and CLEAR.
“People and nations will come to you for HOPE My beautiful America, because of your TESTIMONY of how I moved in this season. People of God, be READY to give an answer for your hope (1 Peter 3:15), an answer for your faith, but also for the TESTIMONY of how I moved within your nation to turn a CURSE and herald in the season of BREAKTHROUGH and HEALING. Testify of the power of prayer, decree and surrender. SO MUCH HOPE shall flow out of you and out of America to ALL THE WORLD from this season!!”
“Your greatest Glory days are upon you!!! My people, you are going to SEE MY GLORY and experience the weight of My Glory in such tangible increased ways in this season, it will leave you UNDONE by My power and love. I am bringing you BACK to a place of AWE in who I am and My power and the reality that NO ONE can stop what I am doing!!!!!!!! A tidal wave of My Glory will explode from within your midst and spread THROUGHOUT the ENTIRE NATION declaring “AMERICA, SEE THE GLORY OF JESUS! AWAKEN TO THE GLORY AND LIFE OF JESUS! AWAKEN TO YOUR SAVIOUR, not a man, but JESUS CHRIST!!!!”
FAVOUR, FAVOUR, FAVOUR TO RELEASE THE NEW FLAVOUR
In this new day of destiny, I saw DOORS of opportunity EXPLODING OPEN like DOMINO’S for the people of God in the United States. The KEY is to GO LOWER STILL, GO DEEPER, KEEP SAYING YES!!!!
I heard the words “In this new day of destiny upon you My people a THREE-FOLD CORD of FAVOUR is being released to you. Favour, Favour, Favour to release the NEW FLAVOUR. Authenticity is being birthed in the body of Christ as I purge, cleanse, purify and heal My people in the United States of America. The flavour of authenticity and LOVE is going to be tasted in new and fresh ways far and wide across the nation in these days of destiny. You will not be able to envision the provision I am releasing into your lives in this season. The upgrade and increase that you will experience will be exponential and IN YOUR NEW POSITIONING taking place now, from this point, watch and see how I am going to move through you with POWER to see My Glory extended. As you stand My people, as you decree My people, as you awaken and partner with Me to bring CHANGE in ME to this nation by saying “YES”, America is going to be KNOWN as a RIGHTEOUS NATION of PURITY, INTEGRITY and HOLINESS where My GLORY RESIDES. This IS your moment!!!!!!!! This season has been your moment, and NOW the breakthrough has begun!!!!”



BOOMERANG BREAKTHROUGH
Posted on December 2, 2016 by Lana
By Lana Vawser


This morning I kept hearing the words over and over “Boomerang Breakthrough”. When I asked the Lord about this I saw many of God’s people faithfully sowing into the breakthrough of others. I saw them sowing seeds from prayer, finances, love/kindness, resources, encouragement, prophetic words, messages, books, sermons, friendship and meeting practical needs amongst many other things. The sense of this vision was the Father had seen the ‘seeds’ that have been sown by God’s people to sow into and extend the breakthrough and favour of others. As this was taking place, as the seeds were being sown, they suddenly turned into BOOMERANGS.

The seeds that many of God’s people have sowed into the lives of others for THEIR breakthrough, with no agenda, for no personal gain, not for what you can receive, but simply to LOVE and SERVE another, those seeds that have been sown are about to return upon them in TENFOLD portions.

When you have been believing for you breakthrough, yet you have continued to sow into the lives of others, and sow faithfully into the breakthrough of others, the Father has seen. The Father is so delighted and your pure stewardship and love for another has moved the Father’s heart.

What you have sowed into others for THEIR BREAKTHROUGH is about to COME BACK TO YOU TENFOLD!!!


(Ellen)
Daily Prophetic Word
December 3, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, “You have something in common with the men and women of old. The name you were born with represents and reflects a period of your journey, and to some, they reached a point where they could no longer continue with that name, for their life radically changed in the twinkling of an eye. Do you have audacious faith to see yourself at this same pinnacle? Some have reached this moment sooner than others. But to all who have said Yes and Amen to My leading, find that I will fill your spirit with a fresh indwelling.

For just as I no longer saw Jacob as his former self, Israel was birthed out of turmoil and confusion. You will not be continuing on as you were, for what is written before your feet today is under a brand new name. Cast down the former and take on the latter. Declare from this day forward that your Latter days will be Greater than your former! You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.

Refuse to let the enemy whisper who you were. You no longer live there anymore. I am taking you beyond the expanse and into a territory that had no natural bridge to travel over. You can only arrive by My Power and Might! Understand that sin did not stop Me and nor will it stop you from all that I will do in and through you! You are not counted out, and your life will be an overflow out of My Good Pleasure. Find the road before you clear and unwritten to the naked eye.

For what lies in secret will unfold with each step from this day forward. Great and Impossible Mysteries are just as priceless gems to find. For what I have concealed, let My Royal Sons and Daughters discover and reap the rewards for a job well done. I Am a Father who loves to lavish and dote over My Children. See in the Mirror of Life that even the smallest detail is at My Command. We are going Hand and Hand. I will not let you go!”

~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope

Daily Prophetic Word
December 2, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, “Turn Up The Volume! This is not the time to shrink back into the days of comfort. I want you to shout the victory songs and let your praises be heard all over the land. The walls of Jericho did not fall amidst silence from My people. You are just at the beginning of this new season. Do not look back or draw the same conclusion about how you think things will go for you this time. What held you back in prior years, has been broken and loosed from you.

Many are still walking around as if they have chains around their neck, which no one else can now see. Look straight at that problem and command it to come into My will and alignment. I gave you a voice to use, so use it. Do not stop until you see the breakthrough. Nothing worthwhile comes without effort and perseverance. The enemy of your soul is a roaring lion searching far and wide. Stand your ground and claim what is yours.

You have power and authority through the Cross in every and any situation. It is time to fully learn how to use what you have been given. You are Rulers and Reign in My Kingdom. Do not forget who you are in Me. Who you think you are is what you will walk out all of your days. Come up Higher. I did not make a mistake when I brought you into existence. I did not make a mistake when I sent My Son to redeem you from a debt you could not pay.

Put aside the idea of a less than perfection. You are not on plan B or C, you are still My beloved Child who is living out the destiny that I gave you from the very beginning. Only you can decide to finish where I designed you to be. Only you can choose. I know what I will do for you. Find that your strength, faith, and hope springs up to life from the depths. We are moving up and out. It is your day for all things becoming new once more.”

~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope

Daily Prophetic Word
December 1, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, “People watch you, but do not know you. I know you and I love you unconditionally. I am taking you to new places with new faces. Ones that will be able to see beyond the mistakes and faults to set the atmosphere for the gold within you to finally come out in full measure. Double-mind people will demand one thing from you, and then demand the opposite in the same breath. I do not want you to go to and fro at the whims of others.

I setting you up for a mind that is sound and for you to know the times and seasons. There are moments that I will tell you way in advance what My plans are for you, and times that I will only give you a last second warning to turn now. You must seek My Presence daily to understand which is for your now and which is for down the road. When you step out ahead of My Voice, you will find that things crumble and not open to fruition. Many will give up at this point instead of coming before Me for a course correction.

Do not let pride rule your heart. The enemy seeks to destroy you from the inside out. Own up to your mistakes and take responsibility. When you refuse, rebellion is what you carry. I am able to right the wrong moves that you make, but I desire that you learn and grow so that you will avoid these pitfalls in the future. If you continue following the wrong voice, you will certainly begin to believe your own self-righteousness.

My house must be cleaned. Take inventory of what I am bringing to your mind in this hour. Do not take on the robe of shame and condemnation. Instead look at this purging as allowing My Spirit to flow fully in and through you. When you are stopped up with worldly junk, you will not continue to live out of My peace and joy. I Am a Gentle Father. I desire only the greatest places for your feet to trod. We are going to do amazing exploits together. It is time to believe and see yourself as one that I can and will use for My Glory and Honor.”

~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


(Kathy Mote)
You are hurt and insulted by those who should love you most. Yet you open not your mouth, you are as timid as a mouse. You lay down the honor you should have in your own house. You kneel before Me to receive your comfort as you are cast out. I have given you great beauty, my little mouse. I will roar like a lion in your defense, and bring you out. I will comfort your heart, and set you on a high hill. I will fill you with peace that only I can give. I have called you out from among them, and you are surely blessed. There is no need you have that I will not fill, no tremble in your broken heart that I will not heal. You will walk the tops of the high hills. You are My beloved, and as I walk with you there, your heart will be still.
I am filled with mercy, I am love. I am filled to overflowing with compassion for My beloved. There is not more for this one, less for that one. I draw them to Me, for I yearn to bring them all. Where there is lack I will bring them out. Where they are lost, in Me they are found. I give the gift of righteousness to all. I give ears to hear My call and the strength and courage to come. I open the gates, that all might come, and in these last days many will come. Many will lean on the shoulder of their neighbor, and be helped along. Do not deny anyone My love. No matter what they say, or what they have done. It is not for you to withhold, for all have sinned, and all fall short. Yet I am the righteous Judge, and I say come!
it is time for your deliverance, and your time for freedom from it has come. You are about to be delivered in a very powerful way from all that challenges and shows you disrespect. The authority you are called to walk in will become quite evident. You will carry out the calling that was placed on you by the Lord before you were even born. You will walk in humility, but with great confidence. In every thing you say, the Lord's voice will be heard. As you hear Him speak, so will you speak, and with great assurance. The devil has ceased to be effective against you, and great are the depths to which he will mourn the day you were born. You will mirror the truth of your Lord, and cause the devil great harm. The very same ways he has challenged you will be how he is undone. The very weakness he tried to put on you will be your greatest asset and strength.
You have learned to be content in your current circumstance, but the Lord is not content to see you like this. He sees you like a little lamb who is stuck in the brambles. He hears your cries, and He rushes to your aid. He will fill your heart with discontent with where you are and a yearning wish to be free! He will set fire to the brambles and in His mighty power, He will dramatically change both you and your situation! Do not despair at where and how you are, for soon it will all be beneath you. You will see a sudden, unexplainable turn of events and say the Lord had His way, for no other could have freed you.
I have raised you up and given you wings. You are destined to fly, though you think you'll wait until I come back to get you. I tell you now, you won't have to wait, even though skies are clouded, and turbulent. You will see how much strength you have in Me as you take flight in stressful moments. You don't have to wait for favorable winds. You will find that you fly better without them! You do not live by your own strength, but all power in you is by My spirit. And as I call you into the skies, you will soar with great power, and show it!


(Dianna)
Word from the Lord December 1, 2016

Personal note: Thank you Father. I just thank you Father. You know Lord, there are times when I don’t even know what else to say. What else can I say to you Lord that tells you how grateful and thankful I am. I stand in wondrous awe of you and I am experiencing your loving kindness and your touch of complete and utter compassion and love for us. And I am understanding more each day as the days go on, you are teaching me new things, you are showing me things, I am being refined in some way. I thank you Lord.

I was thinking this morning when the praise songs were playing about the YOUTUBE channel and whether it is done or not done… and I know I had someone say my videos are too long. You know Father, I know we live in a life of ‘we have to have it now, get me the information now, no time’ but I say Lord, I hear this brother. Maybe in his life he does not even have enough time to even listen, circumstances may be hindering him and I want your words Father to get out. I want your message, your way, your instruction to get out Father. And then you reminded me of the words that you gave me not to long ago where you said, ‘a lot can be done in 18 minutes.’ So Father, I will try and contain these videos down and watch and see how we can break these things up into smaller increments Father.

This morning, I had in my spirit the sense of: if you are not for Him, then you are against Him. [Matt 12:30] If you have not chosen Him, then you have already made a choice. If you have not specifically taken that particular step forward for Him, then a step and a choice will be made for you… already. It is already done. For those that are sitting on the fence, for those that are backslid, for those who are thinking we have more time. There are those that were taught who the Lord Jesus Christ was when they were younger, but they are not walking that in their life right now and that is considered to be backslid. If you truly accepted the Lord Jesus Christ when you were younger, into your heart [wholeheartedly] then you are saved. You are saved… but you are backslid. We are to work out our salvation with fear and trembling [Phillip 2:12] … so just accepting the words of ‘yes, I know who Jesus is and I accept what He did for me’, that is not all of it. You truly have to emerge in this wisdom [Luke 2:52] … emerge in this knowledge [Colossi 2:3] … emerge, arise and walk forth – learning who He is and becoming as close to who He is as possible, because He is your Father. We do as the Father does [John 5:19]. We say as the Father says. We are like Him. We are His heir [Rom 8:17]. We are His family. We are His children. We are like Him. So for those that have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ in their heart when they were younger, who are you mimicking in your life? Which Father are you mimicking in your life? Which one? [Father God Yahweh or the father of lies? God’s way or your own?] And you can look at it this way too: because a lot of people say, ‘I am a good person. I have a good heart.’ Ok. That is understood. There are many good people out there. And it is not for me to judge anyone’s heart… that is the responsibility of Father God and the Lord Jesus Christ. But it is for me to say ‘that any tree that does not bring forth good fruit will be cut down.’ [Matt 7:19] So I propose this information to you Lord, I propose this information to you Father God as a video and information that needs to go forth. If this is truly what you would want me to say, then I come before you and say fill me Father, fill me full of the words and the spirit that will touch people’s hearts and motivate them to arise.

Father I just thank you and praise you this morning and welcome you in. I welcome you Father God, Lord Jesus and Holy Spirit, I welcome you in. If there is anything you desire to say this morning, I welcome it. I sit, I wait and I say Father, let me not do anything on my own, through my own flesh and my own thought and my own authority if it is not given or granted from you. I thank you for all that you have done for me, all that you continue to guide and direct me through. I pray in the most-high name of Jesus…the Son, he Messiah, the Savior…in His name I do pray. Amen.

Daughter multitudes will be coming forth to provide information that I have given unto them. You are one that has been instructed to do these things. Watch and see for what I say to you this day is true. My hands are upon the world. They are upon the peoples and the chosen alike. My Father has instructed Me to go ahead and prepare the way for all those who are willing to follow. My hands upon their hearts, molding secret places and fashioning them to align with My ways, My heart.

Children, listen to what I say to you this day, you shall go forth and become like Me, enlightened in many ways... in mind, in thought, in heart, in deed. You shall see and know that My hand is upon your lives, guiding and directing your every way.

My child, walk about in instructing those I shall send you to and show the way unto others. If you shall see My light among them, then know I have asked that you stoke the fires, the flames within their hearts… for I am a raging inferno within you… burning off the chaff, refining the gold, preparing the way.

Hold fast My loves for times are quickly coming and you shall know that I am with them/among them. Falter not now My loves, stand strong in Me and know that I am your King, your Provider, your Strength, your Way.

Amen.

End of message.

Define BACKSLIDE: back·slide - relapse into bad ways or error. "converted vegetarians backslide to T-bones" Synonyms: relapse, lapse, regress, weaken, lose one's resolve, give in to temptation, go astray, leave the straight and narrow, fall off the wagon. "many things can cause dieters to backslide" Antonyms: persevere

Isaiah 65 New International Version (NIV)

Judgment and Salvation

65 “I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me; I was found by those who did not seek me. To a nation that did not call on my name, I said, ‘Here am I, here am I.’ 2 All day long I have held out my hands to an obstinate people, who walk in ways not good, pursuing their own imaginations— 3 a people who continually provoke me to my very face, offering sacrifices in gardens and burning incense on altars of brick; 4 who sit among the graves and spend their nights keeping secret vigil; who eat the flesh of pigs, and whose pots hold broth of impure meat; 5 who say, ‘Keep away; don’t come near me, for I am too sacred for you!’ Such people are smoke in my nostrils, a fire that keeps burning all day. 6 “See, it stands written before me: I will not keep silent but will pay back in full; I will pay it back into their laps— 7 both your sins and the sins of your ancestors,” says the Lord. “Because they burned sacrifices on the mountains and defied me on the hills, I will measure into their laps the full payment for their former deeds.” 8 This is what the Lord says: “As when juice is still found in a cluster of grapes and people say, ‘Don’t destroy it, there is still a blessing in it,’ so will I do in behalf of my servants; I will not destroy them all. 9 I will bring forth descendants from Jacob, and from Judah those who will possess my mountains; my chosen people will inherit them, and there will my servants live. 10 Sharon will become a pasture for flocks, and the Valley of Achor a resting place for herds, for my people who seek me. 11 “But as for you who forsake the Lord and forget my holy mountain, who spread a table for Fortune and fill bowls of mixed wine for Destiny, 12 I will destine you for the sword, and all of you will fall in the slaughter; for I called but you did not answer, I spoke but you did not listen. You did evil in my sight and chose what displeases me.” 13 Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: “My servants will eat, but you will go hungry; my servants will drink, but you will go thirsty; my servants will rejoice, but you will be put to shame. 14 My servants will sing out of the joy of their hearts, but you will cry out from anguish of heart and wail in brokenness of spirit. 15 You will leave your name for my chosen ones to use in their curses; the Sovereign Lord will put you to death, but to his servants he will give another name. 16 Whoever invokes a blessing in the land will do so by the one true God; whoever takes an oath in the land will swear by the one true God. For the past troubles will be forgotten and hidden from my eyes.

New Heavens and a New Earth

17 “See, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind. 18 But be glad and rejoice forever in what I will create, for I will create Jerusalem to be a delight and its people a joy. 19 I will rejoice over Jerusalem and take delight in my people; the sound of weeping and of crying will be heard in it no more. 20 “Never again will there be in it an infant who lives but a few days, or an old man who does not live out his years; the one who dies at a hundred will be thought a mere child; the one who fails to reach[a] a hundred will be considered accursed. 21 They will build houses and dwell in them; they will plant vineyards and eat their fruit. 22 No longer will they build houses and others live in them, or plant and others eat. For as the days of a tree, so will be the days of my people; my chosen ones will long enjoy the work of their hands. 23 They will not labor in vain, nor will they bear children doomed to misfortune; for they will be a people blessed by the Lord, they and their descendants with them. 24 Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear. 25 The wolf and the lamb will feed together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox, and dust will be the serpent’s food. They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain,” says the Lord.

Footnotes: Isaiah 65:20 Or the sinner who reaches


(Rachel Baxter)
“The sun and the stars cry out to me.  All of creation groans for the manifest sons and daughters to come into who they were created to be.  This is the time.  This is the season where new life breaks forth.

I am building My kingdom on this earth now.  At the same time, the kingdoms built by man in flesh will fall until they are all rubble.  Demolition will be going on at the same time as construction.

Some of the land (and the hearts) have already been prepared with proper foundations so that now we can build upon them. But the vast expanse is yet to be demolished.  My angels stand ready at my order for great sections to be triggered.  Like a well-planned mission, one column of society after another will come down, down, down.

Fear not My people for when this happens, My truth will be on your lips.  Your eyes will look out upon your fellow man with empathy anew, with words of HOPE that comes only from Jesus Christ My son.  It has felt like your lips won’t move, or that your throat is too dry to speak, but I will cause your lips to part with My words, and will rinse your throat with living water.  You feel like you are a shell today, hollowed out, dead to this world, waiting in anticipation of the move of God and it is coming!  It is coming!  It is I who will fill you with Myself – My love, My power, My glory.

I have placed My dreams and plans deep inside the recesses of your heart and I will cause them to bubble up.  They will begin to flicker in your mind’s eye.  You will ask, ‘Are these from you Lord?’ And I will be faithful to answer with a smile.

It is time for My manifest sons and daughters to step forward, step away from the crowds of the sleeping and distracted.  It is time for you to step into who I created you to be.  There has been no mistake in you.  There is no mistake of your life.  All of your life until this day has been carefully preserved to bring you into this moment, this time, this purpose.

This is not for the sake of greatness.  What is greatness?  There is no desire of greatness in your heart, apart from the greatness of My glory.  That is a lie the clever one seeks to speak into you. See it for what it is.  A lie.  The truth is that you were predestined before time began for the purpose, the revelation, I’ve given to you.  It’s already there and it will begin to come into clear view.   Bind the lie that it is because of anything you have done, or said, or for any other reason than for my great love I have for you.

You will say, ‘Lord, how can I, a man of no special talents or gifts, shepherd this dream?’

I answer you, it is I not you who will do any good thing for My kingdom.  It is Me working in you.  It is Me living in you that will cause you to become what I’ve always created you to be.

Say yes.  Say yes to this revelation and I will reach down into your heart and begin to bring it forth.  I will show you the plans that I have for My kingdom and your place in those plans. I have plans to prosper you and bring you peace.  In My plans there is safety and provision.  In My plans for you there is joy, exceeding joy!  The choice is yours as it has always been.

I’ve already chosen you.  You’ve already been called.  You’ve already been equipped because as it has been done in heaven, it will be done on earth.

Ask me, ‘Who am I Lord?  Who did you create me to be?’ And I will tell you, and I will show you, and I, who placed the dream deep I your heart, will bring it up and out and into being.

This is the time of My manifest sons and daughters.”

 1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:1-39 KJV)


(Glynda Linkous)
Saturday, December 3, 2016
School of Faith

   You are in My school of faith now. I have begun teaching you how to have great faith in Me, that you may receive all you need in times of famine.
   You have prayed your concerns to Me, and I am answering you.
Romans 1:17
·         17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
Matthew 14:31
·         31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?
2 Corinthians 5:7
·         7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)
James 1:2-4
·         2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;

·         3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

·         4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.


Friday, December 2, 2016
Unanticipated Consequences

   Those who have sown seeds of evil will now face a time of reaping. They shall reap as they have sown.
   Many around you will now face consequences they have not anticipated. You may feel compassion for them, but do not attempt to rescue them, for it is not possible to rescue from My judgments.
   As they have sown, they shall now reap. I am never mocked, whether by man, or by nations.
Galatians 6:7-8
·         7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

·         8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
Proverbs 5:22
·         22 His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be holden with the cords of his sins

Proverbs 1:30-31
·         30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

·         31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.


Thursday, December 1, 2016
Do Not Forget Me

   Until now, you have not seen the majority of the fruits of your obedience, but now you will begin to reap rewards. These rewards will increase very quickly.
   I desire you would not forget Me and all My blessings in your life as you begin to enjoy these new benefits. I am the Lord. Without Me, you are nothing and you can do nothing apart from Me.
   Do not forget it is I who have led you in the way and blessed you.
Psalm 50:22-23
     ·         22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
·         23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.
Deuteronomy 6:10-12
·         10 And it shall be, when the Lord thy God shall have brought thee into the land which he sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give thee great and goodly cities, which thou buildedst not,

·         11 And houses full of all good things, which thou filledst not, and wells digged, which thou diggedst not, vineyards and olive trees, which thou plantedst not; when thou shalt have eaten and be full;

·         12 Then beware lest thou forget the Lord, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
Deuteronomy 8:10-14
·         10 When thou hast eaten and art full, then thou shalt bless the Lord thy God for the good land which he hath given thee.

·         11 Beware that thou forget not the Lord thy God, in not keeping his commandments, and his judgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day:

·         12 Lest when thou hast eaten and art full, and hast built goodly houses, and dwelt therein;

·         13 And when thy herds and thy flocks multiply, and thy silver and thy gold is multiplied, and all that thou hast is multiplied;

·         14 Then thine heart be lifted up, and thou forget the Lord thy God, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage;
Deuteronomy 8:19-20
·         19 And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the Lord thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish.

·         20 As the nations which the Lord destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the Lord your God.


(Barbara)
*TRANSCRIPT*
BE OF GOOD CHEER IT IS ALMOST TIME TO GO HOME!!!
Because your light shines so bright in the darkness you have become a beacon of hope to those in the dark. You have done well my faithful servants, continue, do not be discouraged by the course of events, it must be so. I will give you wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Stay on the narrow path. Help guide my sheep,feed my sheep. Be encouraged, I am always with you and know this, the adversary has seen the brightness of your light and has stood up to take notice, this is why the trial is so difficult and suffering so great. I will greet you when the mission is finished. Be of good cheer for it is almost time to go home.


***Non-Transcripts/ End Time News
(Bob Barber)
DREAMS OF THE SON OF PERDITION!


(John Baptist)
Trib-Now 30th Nov 2016: Warnings to Followers of Jesus on the Forces of Darkness w/ Carolyn Hamlet


Trib-Now, 27th Nov 2016: Barack Obama as Lighting, Two Witnesses, no Third Temple with Carl Gallups


(Clare)
Defensive Power Unleashed in Giving Thanks


(Angel of the Apocalypse)
 SIGNS OF THE END PART 242 - LATEST EVENTS NOVEMBER/ DECEMBER 2016








No comments:

Post a Comment