Sunday, October 30, 2016

Message Date - 30 Oct 2016

(Lana Vawser)
I AM CHANGING “THE CURRENT” AND TURNING THE TIDES IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE LIVES OF MY PEOPLE ACROSS THE WORLD..
Posted on October 29, 2016 by Lana
By Lana Vawser
Recently I had a vision of the BOWLS OF HEAVEN being FULL to the BRIM with the prayers and intercession of the saints and they were at TIPPING POINT. The interesting thing I saw is that these BOWLS were at a “TIPPING POINT” over the lives of believers and over the United States. They were both connected! I was really intrigued the “connection” between the two.
I then saw the Lord dispatching angelic hosts into the lives of believers that have been standing in faithful intercession and remaining uncompromised in their devotion to Jesus and purity in their heart motives and surrender to Him. I saw these angelic hosts were landing in the lives of believers and in the nation of the United States simultaneously. I saw them landing into HUGE bodies of water with the CURRENT OF WATER moving strongly in certain directions. The direction that the surface currents were moving in were so strong and looked unmovable.
I saw these angelic hosts holding RODS and at the Lord’s command they drove these huge RODS into the ground like stakes. As they did, the water that looked SO STRONG and moving in one direction was suddenly STOPPED and in greater acceleration TURNED in the other direction and the angels sang “THE TURNING OF THE TIDES! THE CHANGING OF THE CURRENT HAS ARRIVED!!! THE TURNING OF THE TIDES, THE CHANGING OF THE CURRENT HAS ARRIVED!!!”
Instantly I saw a TURNING happening SUDDENLY over the lives of believers and in the United States of America all at once. CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES and any “CURRENTS” moving in a direction against what God is speaking, as the people of God stay aligned in declaration with Him, He is TURNING THE TIDE! HE IS CHANGING THE CURRENT!! As the CURRENT and the TIDE was turned, there was great ACCELERATION, FAVOUR and ESTABLISHMENT of the Lord’s plans and purposes and what He had decreed MANIFESTED. Such a strong sense surrounded me of the TURNING of CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES into HIS direction. Opposing currents were being STOPPED and HALTED.
PAY ATTENTION TO THE UNITED STATES – A PROPHETIC PICTURE IS BEING DISPLAYED!!
I kept hearing the words “PAY ATTENTION TO THE UNITED STATES – A PROPHETIC PICTURE IS BEING DISPLAYED!!” As I heard those words I began to see the significance of the “connection” in the spirit in the vision. The United States and the body of Christ have reached a TIPPING POINT MOMENT. A moment of DECISION, to DECIDE once and for all what you will DECREE!
I heard the words “Do not be SWAYED by CIRCUMSTANCE! Stand with Me! Choose today whom you will serve!!! Choose to decree what I am saying and not be tossed “to and fro” anymore. Shake off doublemindedness and SEEK ME, HEAR ME and the DECREE!!!”
 The vision of the angelic hosts driving the stakes into the ground appears before me again and I heard the words “THIS LAND BELONGS TO THE LORD! VICTORY!!!”. There was a STRONG DECREE from heaven over the UNITED STATES and the lives of believers of the Lord having the FINAL SAY! No matters hat circumstances look like, no matter what’s happening on the SURFACE, no matter what, the Lord is DECREEING His FINAL SAY and we MUST stand in agreement with that.
The Lord began to speak to me about all the turmoil and division that has been happening amongst believers in the USA concerning the current election. I felt the Lord saying “What is going on in the United States right now is BIGGER than just the USA. The WAR that is going on in the spirit over the elections is a prophetic picture of not only what is happening in the nation but in the body of Christ. There is a WAR happening right now. The enemy is attempting to do all he can to “keep his ground” but I am taking ground. I am decreeing My authority and plans over the USA and lives of believers. This UPROAR is the enemy attempting to ‘keep his stronghold’ but I am decreeing that the enemy is LOSING GROUND and those strongholds in the USA and the body of Christ are COMING DOWN!! I have sent My angelic hosts to TURN THE TIDES! I have sent My angelic hosts to CHANGE CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES, but My people you MUST agree and intercede with Me!!! I am decreeing CHANGE, I am decreeing a TURNING OF THE TIDES in favour of My plans for the United States and lives in the body of Christ. See PAST what is happening in the natural in the USA right now and see with the eyes of the Spirit, what I am saying for the nation and the entire body of Christ. CHANGE!! The tipping point has arrived, but you must stand in the gap and agree with Me, that no matter what happens over in this season and the next, I AM HAVING THE FINAL SAY!!!”


(Ellen)
Daily Prophetic Word
October 30, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, “Are you looking out the window of life? Too many are looking on instead of enjoying and living an abundant life that was paid for on the Cross. As time passes by, they search out others doing the same as a way to feel comfortable and acceptable. They become carbon copies instead of the unique original that was handcrafted and put forth on this earth for a purpose and destiny. How far you go is up to you. If you hit the mark is up to you. I know the desires of your heart and you need to ask yourself, are your desires and My desires the same?
My Hand pushes and guides, creating the pressure, but many decide to go in the opposite direction. They let fear and doubt win their heart and mind. They miss out on the opportunities and the answers to their prayers because the path doesn't seem like it goes where they wanted it to. Understand that through your daily experiences, I seek to grow your faith and trust to higher and broader levels. I will not always tell you what is around the bend. I have surprises and blessings that often people only hear and see the negative. They fail to understand that I use both good and bad to catapult you to the next point on your journey. Disappointments are not disappointments when you realize that I have better in store.
I have resources to give you strength, endurance, wisdom, and knowledge to overcome and succeed. At a minor hurdle, some want to give up the race altogether. The year is not won in a day, and it's also not lost in a day. When you see a closed door, bring a smile to your face. For you will start seeing My hand moving. My voice will get clearer around you. And you will understand that the denial wasn't really for harm but a setting up for your heart’s desire. Many believe that something is their heart’s desire, but it's merely an illusion. Let Me clear the path and discard what is not good fruit for your soul.
Many will fall away from the faith. They will cease seeking a relationship with Me. They have grown hardhearted, and believe that they can run their lives better. They no longer want to wait for My precious timing, and want everything to appear right now. An immature person will choose to see everything as a battle of wills. I am calling My True Bride to rise above the noise. Allow Me to place your feet where your authority and abilities will establish unceasing Light in areas growing darker. Where I place you, My Glory will be with you.”
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


(Kathy Mote)
” I have set My hand on you and called you to speak. Though you don't know it yet, I have anointed you, and everyone will be drawn to you, to hear what you will say. I have set My mark on you, and everyone will see. It will be as protection for you, and none will get in your way. I will send you deep into the enemy's camp, and into the darkness you will speak. And all around you a light will shine, and the lost will be drawn to it. They will receive your words as a man who starves receives meat. They will come to you in a steady stream, and beg you to help them meet Me. Now you begin to see why your training was so humbling. You will walk as an angel walks, full of My message for the weak. I require from you full integrity, and you will keep your eyes on Me. There will be no pride in your heart, no desire for any Earthly things. You are my Beloved, and with you I am well pleased. Because you yield all of your life to me, through you I will do powerful, wonderful things!
You have been tempted to feel responsible for this, but I tell you, I have done this in your life, for it is My will! You have a particular road ahead, and you must walk it with Me. Not them. I have removed them from your life. It is not your doing, and not your fault, as the enemy would have you believe. Find comfort in My presence in My calling for you. I am less than a heartbeat away from you, and you can choose how you see this situation you are in. You can praise My name, and be in fellowship with Me, or you can keep hurting and ignore Me. I have taken the pain from you, and as you choose to be free of it, it will leave you. But you must choose. I am offering My comfort to you, and as you choose My will over your own, it will come to you. As you receive Me, you will be as I choose, and as you receive My will in you, you will be as you choose!
Some time ago you received a promise from Me. But as you stand, waiting to receive, you see the same old things. Yet you have faithfully chosen to believe Me. This is what I say to you. In your faithfulness I will come to you. You will see that your tormentors are gone, for I have caused them to flee from you. You will turn, and in an instant be free, and healed. You will know that as you have believed, so have you received. Years ago you began to seek your freedom from these things. From the beginning I knew you would need set free, and although you did not see, I sent your answer way before you knew you had need. I have taught you to believe, for this is how you are to walk by faith, and receive. It is My faithfulness that you have been learning, and it is My faithfulness that you will now see!
I will call to you while are in your bed, and you will learn to hear Me. I will call to you as you lay down to rest, and you will be comforted by Me. You have cried out to Me in brokenness and frustration, wanting to know My voice. You search for My presence as though it were a tangible thing, reaching out your hands to Me. I long to teach you to walk with Me, to hear My voice, and live as one seeing and hearing. This oneness is intimacy, and not a moment here and there with Me. It is not a call to prayer in certain moments of your day. It is a closeness with me that you live, and breathe. It is the place you are called to be. I have sent My Spirit to dwell in you as a promise of this. So this is what I say to you, you who will listen, and submit. It is I who placed in you the knowledge of My presence. It is my gift to you, this deep desire to hear. It is My intention to bring you into My presence, and as I called your name, you heard. This yearning in your heart is My calling to you, and it is also your answer!


(Barbara)
My child there is a reason you are here you were planned and numbered at the foundation you were chosen for a specific time and you have a n important job in my Kingdom Remember these words as you go about your daily routine I walk beside you. When you cry I wipe your tears when you stumble and fall I pick you up.... You are never alone I Am your light in the darkness I will lead you and guide you today and every day. I will order your footsteps and keep you on the right path trust me I will never fail you. I came to save you and protect you. my love for you will never fail soon we will be together My words are Truth .
An important change is coming to your nation... Many will not have understanding. Things will be seen that that have been hidden until this appointed time is at hand. Those with wisdom and knowledge will prepare you. For my words will travel across the earth and those with ears will heed the warning a mighty wind will blow, destruction and fire will follow. Be prepared for NO Man knows the day or hour.

***Non-Transcripts
Brambles in the Vineyard, Bitterness is Spiritual Leprosy



***End Time Prophecy News
(Angel of the Apocalypse)
END TIMES COMPILATION VIDEO PART 10 - SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2016


SIGNS OF THE END PART 230 - LATEST EVENTS OCTOBER 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment