Saturday, October 1, 2016

Message Date - 01 Oct 2016



***Prophetic Messages From The Lord: 01 Oct 2016***


(Lana Vawser)

HOLY SPIRIT OVERHAUL
Posted on September 30, 2016 by Lana
By Lana Vawser
OVERHAUL: To take apart, to examine, to repair, to refurbish, remodel, modernise, refit, recondition, to overtake, go faster than (Definition from google.com)
The Lord is really moving and shaking things around right now and there is a sense of “transition” that is resting upon God’s people again in a heavier way than before. Don’t be discouraged by this feeling. The Lord spoke to me and said that this is a HOLY SPIRIT OVERHAUL and we need to trust Him in His shifting, changing and rearranging.
The way He is shifting things, the way He is moving things, for some of you, in the natural it can look ‘discouraging’ – that feeling of being in ‘transition’ again and not knowing where things are going etc, but hold tight and live deep in surrender for the Holy Spirit is repairing the broken places. He is remodelling, He is modernising/upgrading, He is reconditioning to position you in greater increase and to move in greater acceleration in the wind of the Spirit.
This HOLY SPIRIT OVERHAUL will bring you to a greater place of wholeness. You will find greater strength in Him. Where you have been assaulted over and over by the enemy, this Holy Spirit overhaul in your mind, soul, body and circumstances is going to be assault after assault after assault on the enemy through the miracles, breakthrough, divine healing and signs and wonders that are now bubbling up in momentum and starting to manifest.
Allow Him to have His way. Live deep in the secret place of intimacy with Jesus and let Him have His perfect way, because He is actually positioning you for MORE than you have asked Him for. You are going to know what it means to live in greater wholeness and ascension. This really is the moment many have been waiting for. This complete Holy Spirit overhaul is going to bring radical transformation to lives and circumstances. His Glory is about to reshape all the ‘wounded’ parts and lives and circumstances will look almost unrecognisable once He is done.
Prosperity will be in your land and excellence shall be the banner as you submit to the deep workings of the Holy Spirit in this glorious overhaul. No longer shall you be known as one who runs FROM the enemy and circumstances but one who runs TOWARDS.
Things are about to change VERY quickly in this Holy Spirit overhaul. Divine quantum leaps and transformations are upon you!



THE LORD IS LEADING MANY INTO A NEW ‘STRATEGY SPACE’ FOR THE DOORS INTO NEW REALMS THAT ARE NOW OPENING UP.
Posted on September 29, 2016 by Lana
By Lana Vawser
For quite a while now I have been seeing the ‘shifting of gears’ over the body of Christ, where the Lord is bringing a changes and in some circumstances a change of focus regarding destiny direction. Many have been “feeling it coming” in the sense of that almost “unsettled transition” feeling, but not yet “seeing” the doors open to what this “change” actually is.
These “doors into new realms” and “change” are literally beginning to open up. The Lord is about to highlight and confirm in supernatural ways the new ‘realms’ that He is taking many of His people into in this season.
I kept hearing the words “I am singing RISE and SHINE” and the sense of the Lord singing over you that a new morning and new day is upon you, but it is also a season of stepping into greater realms of your destiny and shining in that area. (Isaiah 60:1)
Many that have continued to embrace the fire and process of the Lord are about to find themselves in places of significant promotion and increased responsibility and influence for the Lord. There are new assignments that the Lord has been releasing all year, but they are now increasing significantly in their quantity, provision and manifestation.
As I watched the Lord handing out these new mantles they seemed so much bigger in size than the people He was handing them to. There was a sense that these ones have been prepared for “such a time as this”, their intimacy with Him was deep, and their character had been shaped significantly, but there was still the place of deep dependence needed upon the Lord at all times to function in this new anointing, and ‘grow up into knowing how to carry it’. He was birthing such a beautiful dependency in His people through these new mantles, not only in ‘growing up into them’ but also in the operation of them.
I saw the Lord take these ones into a new “strategy space”. These new assignments and mantles were nothing that they had stepped into before, so the “land” was completely foreign. I saw Jesus sitting at a table with these ones and He was laying out new strategies, He was teaching them the ‘new way’ and revealing deeper revelation of Scripture that would be needed to move in these new strategies. As He was sitting with them and training them the winds of acceleration were blowing STRONGLY around them. As the winds blew I saw angelic hosts standing all around and they were declaring “Welcome to the ACCELERATED HOLY SPIRIT BOOT CAMP”. The people of God were eating ‘scroll after scroll’ and impartation was FLOODING into them.
I heard Jesus speak to them “What would have taken years to learn in the natural is being downloaded in moments through My Spirit.” There was so much activation and revelation taking place it was like tidal waves. The strategies were at levels and manifestations that were completely new, but there was SO MUCH EASE and GRACE.
“Promotion! Promotion! Promotion!” buzzed all around the atmosphere like electricity. Such excitement and anticipation of what He was doing.
As this was taking place in the spirit, in the natural, the people of God were moving out into these new assignments in the earth with such grace, such ease, anointing, favour and royalty over them. Isaiah 22:22 “I will place on His shoulder the key to the house of David. What He opens no man can shut and what He shuts no one can open.” flooded all around. Where there was nervousness or fear of “I don’t know how to do this Jesus” as soon as they stepped in, all that the Lord is depositing in them in the secret place came FLOODING OUT as the anointing flowed.
New realms and doors bigger than you could imagine are about to open up to many of you, and you have been prepared for such a time as this. “As you go” KNOW that in your secret place you are in the Holy Spirit bootcamp. Know that He has gone before you and goes with you. Let those roots of dependency upon Jesus go deep as you are called further and further out of your “comfort zone”. You are growing up into these new mantles and assignments and you will receive the impartation and revelation of the NEW STRATEGIES as you step in. You will see the Glory of God rise upon you and through you in ways you have NEVER imagined in these doors into new realms of influence. You will carry the insight, wisdom and witty inventions of the Lord that will begin to shape and change atmospheres, people, cities and nations.



(Ellen)
Daily Prophetic Word
October 1, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, “Look! For My Storehouses are opening wide to deliver the provisions that you are in need of and for what you have petitioned Me for. Many have thought that I would use this source over here to bless from, but look now, what is coming is from a hidden and unexpected place. I can make even your enemies give you favor and resources. Is there anything too hard for Me? It is time to rest in My Peace and not work out of the flesh to meet your needs. I Am working all things out for your good.
I have told you to ask and ask Me for big and unbelievable things for your life. I was not kidding. I have no desire to withhold from you. The enemy of your soul comes to kill, steal, and destroy. Have you allowed him to gain a foothold in your life? Examine all aspects before Me, and ask what is blocking your prayers. My timing is Sovereign around what is and what is not, so be sure you are not holding up your own progress. My angels are ready always to bring down what I have ordered. Resist the temptation to think of this as some complicated ritualistic affair. I have not installed hoops for you to jump through in order to show yourself good enough or worthy.
You ask because this is the relationship we are growing and developing. Your faith and trust grows with each opportunity. I did not make all of creation to just sit back and see what will happen. You are not a lab rat. You are My Beloved and Precious Child whom I look after with Great Care and Concern over every part of your life. I want all of your petitions. Keep digging deeper to your heart’s desires that you would never utter to even your closest friend. I want those ones too. It is time to forsake walking in a limited fashion with your hands tied behind your back.
I Am not limited by anything. I have not called you to be limited. Do you believe that I love you that much or did someone convince you that I do not want you to have all of what My Kingdom can deliver upon? Society does not function on a whim or fluke. If I Am the Master Designer, did I not have a say in how all of this has unfolded? Is My Creation Evil or did I call it Good? Did I say that I would bless the workings of your hands? Why despise what I intend to give you favor in. It is now that you should wake up and see yourself as My Royal Sons and Daughters. You were all like the Prodigal Son who came home, and was given all of the best that the Father had to offer. Rejoice for Receiving is your portion!”
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


Daily Prophetic Word
September 30, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, “Religious minds have warned you over and over to stay away from what they deem is not of My Kingdom. They scream that you will be lost if you go there. Stop and think for a moment. If I send you, then you are the one who I will use to bring My Kingdom to that territory, that is currently under that demonic influence. If no one will go out of fear and lack of faith in My Plans, then what do you say will come of that land and its people? Do you see those moments as an assignment from Me and your focus on Me will keep you out of harms way, or do you see yourself being tempted by the evil until you indulge?
Perspective is Key! Am I not raising up Mighty servants who would be kicked out of those religious churches for being what is deemed of the devil? Why do you think I Am doing this? It is your heart that I chase. It is your heart that draws Me to you. I turned Saul into a something no one would have rooted for- Paul. He became Greater than those that would have looked to keep him out of My Kingdom. I know what someone’s potential and destiny is with Me at the Center of their Life! Who are you to say No to Me?
Is walking out your own salvation with fear and trembling not enough? I did not make anyone the gatekeeper and all should be thankful for this. I call many but few will actually take My Hand and Go! When you are too worried about what you think makes you not qualified, you will miss that I Am the One that Solely makes someone qualified. I Am not counting your sins or the mistakes you have made. I can do unlimited exploits with those willing to just Go! Not those who say, I will only go here and do this, kind of people.
One day you will see the full blueprint of what I created you to do and be. Will you be disappointed in how you ran your race? Now is your time to come into full agreement with Me. Too many run to and fro being in agreement with all sorts of illegitimate voices. You are the one who decides to sit out the race. I will never cancel what I created you to be. I run the race with you. I will carry you when you are unable to go on. I will strengthen you, and give you restoration. I will be your Rearguard. There is nothing that you cannot accomplish if you only believe!”
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


Daily Prophetic Word
September 29, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, “You are already on the airplane. Did you think you were somewhere else? We are about to take off and you are sitting at the end of what I Am finishing up around you. Find that even when you wake up in the morning that a sudden and new level of Joy fills your heart and mind about matters that once caused you great pain. Embrace the freedom that I Am setting your feet upon. You will not be coming back to this place.
As we take off, you will see things clearer than you have ever before. You will have the answers to the greatest of questions that you have tirelessly pondered. Soon My Child, you will be in a moment of bliss and the old will be forgotten once and for all. Trust Me as I take you through this last part. I know the way even in the darkness. Everything is going to be ok even in areas that you never thought would be ok ever again.
I have the Keys in My Hands to change all to your favor even when you wondered if you were really to blame. I will set records straight that you didn’t even realize were recorded incorrectly. I Am building a new level of faith on the inside of you that will shatter, all of the forces the enemy can dish out against you, down the road. This process will bring you to a deeper understanding in Me and just what I will do for you.
Do you not know that I will go to the ends of Heaven and Earth for you? I care so greatly for all that you experience and go through. Your feelings and emotions matter to Me, and I Am showing you right now just how special you are to Me alone. It is time to put to rest all that you have been struggling with in your mind. I know your heart even when others doubt your motives. I know how pure you are because I created that heart, and I have been breathing My Life and Water into it. You are going to come through better for all that has happened. Keep the faith and watch what I do next on your behalf!”
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


Daily Prophetic Word
September 28, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, “Those who mourn shall be comforted. Not all will want this honor, but I will bring those to you who will desire to be there through thick and thin. An unselfish heart will allow My Love to seep out even when one does not directly intend. It is your way of life, and what you do for one, you have done for Me. A beauty that never withers or dies. These moments are precious, and a heart that weeps for another is one that will sow without even knowing it.

Many are dealing with major life issues alone. I may ask you to be a friend to lean on for even someone you do not know well. Many will not choose to hear My Still Small Voice concerning those in need. You may even think that your needs are more important at this moment. How you move forward matters in ways that you will not see at the time. A second of inconvenience may just make the difference in more than you can imagine. I will not always tell you My reasons for any request from My Throne Room.

You must walk by Faith and not by Sight. I have you in this exact place in time for My Glory and Honor. If you are not willing to be available, I know someone who will be. Around each corner is a gift. Not every gift looks like it at first glance. Some will walk on by, while others will take the time to shake it out of curiosity. Who will open it? Are you looking for purpose or just trying to make it day in and day out? Many believe they are living life well, but it is far from the life that was bought and paid for.

Capture this life with the fullness and boldness that dwells on the inside of you. My best is not a representation of mediocre. If you ask for little, you will only find little. That has never been your portion. Religious minds will tell you to be happy with nothing. You have misunderstood all that I Am about. Open your eyes and ears. Closed hands will not accept that I Am a Heavenly Father who will give you blessings in All Areas of your life. If I give to one will I not give to another? Stop putting yourself in the box. I bless greatly even the pagan. It is by My Will and Pleasure to do so. A closed mind will exclude who I wish to include. All of My Creation speaks to My Glory!”
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


(Kathy Mote)
“The enemy has sent many to silence you today, but I AM the One Who sent you to speak, so you will speak! Now is the appointed time for you to speak. None will insinuate themselves between you and Me, for you are Mine, and called of Me. There will no horde interfere with you. I have sent My angels to take care of you. As you stand and wait before Me, My word will come to you, My light will go before you. No one will dare interfere with you, and woe to those whose voice rise against you. You will deal with no one but Me. I will deal with those opposed to Me.”
 “You are My beloved, and you are being perfected. Everything I instruct you to do brings perfection, and My best intentions for you. Do not chafe at the correction given to you. It is My love that is being expressed and it is My protection.”
“You do not have to battle your fears for them to be gone. In true submission, there is true deliverance. In His presence, every fear is gone.”
A heart given to Me is Mine and is one I keep. To Me it is a beautiful thing, treasured, and precious. Those who trust Me I protect, and for them I provide. But those who protect themselves, and use their own hearts and desires as their own guide are evil in their intentions and deep in their hearts. For I am not their Lord, and they look to themselves. I am not mocked, and I know the end of a thing in its very beginning. Many will call Me Lord and have nothing to do with Me. I give My word not to condemn, but to call you to repent, and live. Many who are in error don't realize that it is by their own whim. My voice cries out, see the One I sent, and come to Him.
What you want is not My best for you. It is not enough for what I have planned for you. Let Me give you what I have called you to, for it is what I want for you. Your eyes can only see as far as they can see, but they cannot see as far as My glory! The desires of your heart are paltry, and few, compared to the generosity of My plan concerning you. Many will see the gift I will give you, and many, many will come to Me because of you. So let Me give what I want to give you, and learn to be content whatever I give you! Being content is among the greatest gifts. Being blessed by My hand is what is next!
If you knew what was on the other side of what I asked of you, it would be something you would rush to do. Freedom is what I offer you! Freedom to continue your life as I planned! Freedom from the burdens that you carry! Freedom from all that causes you to worry and tarry! This is what is on the other side. This is what I call you to! You don't have to understand. You placed your life in My hands. This is what I have done with it!
A word for someone who desires to say 'I have arrived' in this life. You will not speak these words in this life. You are called to My presence, and there you will abide. You will not covet or strive. You will be at rest in what I provide. You are called to My kingdom in this life, and in My presence you will say, 'I have arrived!'
To you from whom something has been withheld. It is a shadow of what is now being given. If you look to My hand, your gift is not withheld. It is not shadow, it is genuine. It is of life, and is My intention for you. Far more than the shadows this life offered you!



Word from the Lord September 28, 2016
Personal note: during worship and prayer this morning, the birds were singing outside my home.

My child…listen. The birds are singing for you this day. They are happy and content with their life. They trust and believe in Me, that I will provide…and they sing a song to Me. They know of My providence. You My daughter, will learn more of these things in the days to come.
Many will wonder from whence did you receive such wisdom… and I say it is from My hand and I freely give it to all who seek Me. You wonder at times if you are hearing Me accurately. My dove, have I not validated your words? Have I not gone forth and provided others that have heard the same?
Watch and see for what I say is true.
There will come a day when faltering will not be. A day where I shall be in the forefront of people’s minds and hearts. In that day, I shall rule and reign and many with Me. In that day My loves, peace and safety will reign supreme, in My world provided by My Father for all to enter in. Trust and believe what I say for I shall make it so. There will come a day, a time, when I will walk amongst My people, My chosen and live amongst them in peace and unity. These days are forthcoming My love. These days will be made known unto you very soon. My wonders of the world will be seen at that time. You will know that these were fashioned by My hand, My love. These things given and granted unto you will be seen. For many will know that you are My love, My adorned one, brightly shining for all to see.
Make haste My children, allowing Me to capture your heart My loves… for times are close, they are near… to words becoming a reality. They will manifest themselves before your very own eyes and you shall see My words leap off the page before you. Make haste My children. Come to the comforts of My abode, My sanctuary… where we can dine and rest for a season. My loves about Me… and I with them shall be seen so very soon.
Halt all things that are not of Me, My children… careful to examine your hearts at this time. Ensure removal of all things that are hindrances to your walk with Me, your relationship with Me… for I shall make it so. Wander not about aimlessly at this time My loves. Stay hidden deep within Me, abiding under My wing at this time…. For evil lurks around every corner and tries to draw My children out of their hiding places. Stay tucked snuggly in the crevice My children, for I will provide for you there.
Hold fast to the truths My loves that have been given unto you in times past for these truths will be needed in the days ahead. They will grant you access to some hidden places that will allow you to walk through unscathed at this time.
My children, shout for joy….for the time is near. It has come. May ways upon the earth for all to see, shall be made manifest… with all glory, righteousness and majesty. My ways upon those whose wills have been laid down, whose lives have been tossed aside, whose hearts have sought Me in the darkness and through the nights, whose minds have remained consistent and constantly on Me. My loves… those are who you are.

End of message.
When we think of God’s providence, we typically think in terms of what we can see and what we need in our own lives and the lives of our children/family currently. However, I believe this message is pointing out to us, that we are limiting Him to our own thoughts. I believe that this message is pointing out that His providence includes much more than we can even think or imagine, far past the limits of this physical realm. I believe what the Lord is pointing out here, is that all things are in His control…things we can see and things we cannot. Things here in the physical and things in the spiritual. All things are under His control and provided for us, including things we yet know about. It appears we will be learning more about these soon.
God bless you. Shalom


(Glynda Linkous)
Friday, September 30, 2016
Insecurity
   I am doing a work in your heart to set you free from very old bondages. Fear of what others think of you, insecurities, and condemnation over past failures.   If you will yield to My work in your heart, you will be free. It is not My will that you suffer these tormenting thoughts.                                            


Thursday, September 29, 2016
Godly Wisdom
   Do not rely on your own wisdom to get you through, but allow My wisdom in. If you ask Me, I will grant you wisdom to know how to solve the hard problems in your life. My wisdom will flow through you, allowing you to make right choices and have good success in all you do.
   Man’s wisdom is based on inferior knowledge and cannot compete with Mine. Only I know all that is coming, and only I know how you can be safe in all you do.
   Do not neglect these great gifts I offer you, for soon you will need them more than ever.                                            


Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Dark Hearts
   My dear children, search your heart for darkness. Look into it for areas of sin, areas you have not yet surrendered to Me. I desire your heart would be full of light and love and all that reflects My Glory.   Areas of sin in your heart draw the enemy’s forces into your life, and this is a danger to you. It is only by overcoming these evil tendencies with My light and My Word that you can be kept safe now and in all that is to come.  I cannot protect you if you share your heart with the enemy of your souls. Examine yourselves and cleanse your heart by washing it in the water of My Holy Word.                                                  

John 10:10

    10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

James 1:5
    5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
Proverbs 2:6-7
    6 For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.
    7 He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.
Proverbs 3:13
    13 Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.
Proverbs 4:23
    23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
1 John 3:21
    21 Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.
1 Corinthians 13:5
    5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
Lamentations 3:40

    40 Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to the Lord.
Romans 12:21
    21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
Ephesians 5:26
    26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Romans 8:1
   1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
1 John 4:18
   18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
Ephesians 3:12
12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.


(Veronika West)
“Watch As I Turn the Eyes of All Nations Towards the Land of America in This Hour”
September 27, 2016
“Watch! Just as I turned the eyes of all nations towards the nation of the United Kingdom, so shall I turn the eyes of all nations towards the land of America in this hour,” says God.
“Yes! Eyes have not seen, ears have not heard and minds have not conceived what I AM about to do in this prodigal nation. For now My governing hand of justice and judgement will move swiftly upon the land and upon the waters of the sea. Even the birds of the air and the animals that walk upon the land will become silent and awestruck by how My spirit will suddenly move.

For surely I tell you, I AM will act quickly and violently against the powerful forces of darkness in the land. Only the foolish will be caught unaware and unprepared.
Listen! For the voice of My prophets will now begin to rise up in the land and they shall warn of impending danger and the wave of devastation that is to come. But I say to you, My beloved, fear not, for I AM in the wind, I AM in the waters and I AM in the fire,” says God.
“Watch! As My spirit of might and power now moves mightily to overturn and over throw every throne of wickedness and witchcraft that has been established in this sacred land.
Watch! For I shall cause the earth to shake, the ground to quake and the waters of the sea shall be stirred up, and the waters of the sea will rise, rise, rise and wave after wave of My wrath and fury shall break forth upon the land, for the waters shall come to cleanse, the fires shall come to purify and the winds shall come to gather in a great harvest,” says God.
“See! I sit in the heavens and I laugh at the words and works of the foolish, for there are those that have gathered together in one accord and they have said, “Let us rebuild the temple of Baal, let us prepare a sacrifice and worship another god.”
Surely I tell you, nothing is hidden from My sight. But be assured My beloved, I have heard your cries for vindication and redemption.
Watch! As My spirit of truth now moves to expose and render powerless and ineffective every plan, purpose and secret weapon of the enemy that has sought to rob, kill and destroy.
Watch! As mighty waves break forth upon the land. The filthy works of corruption and deception that has occupied the seat of government in this nation will be washed away, and in the twinkling of an eye I shall destroy the works of the wicked one and bring to justice those who have killed the unborn and those that have violated the covenant of marriage in this nation,” says God.
“Watch, listen and be ready, for now it is time to go up to higher ground, it is time to seek refuge and safety under the shadow of the Almighty, watch! In this season you shall see wave after wave of my wrath and fury going forth across the land even the landscape of this great nation shall be rearranged, realigned and reshaped”, says God.
“Watch! As I cause the wicked one to flee in terror, watch! As the ungodly tremble in reverent fear, I shall bring down the prideful and the arrogant and they will bow down low to the king of glory, the maker of heaven and earth. Watch! For those that have stood in valley of decision will suddenly cry out with a loud voice to be saved from the fast rising waters, and in my great mercy and compassion I will hear and I will answer to them. Even in the midst of their distress and despair I shall deliver them.
Now lift up your eyes for a great light is dawning upon this nation and the wind of My Spirit is now moving upon the threshing floor separating the wheat from the chaff,” says God.

My beloved fear not, for I AM moving mightily in the midst of this great shaking, stand strong and remain steadfast unwavering in your faith. Do not despair, for My restoration power will rebuild and revive and you shall rise up stronger, mightier and greater than ever before and the nations of the earth shall be drawn to the brightness of your rising.
“Fear not, for I will never, never leave nor forsake the righteous, but now in this hour and season, I come suddenly and swiftly to render a guilty verdict over the works of the evil one. The sound of the gavel of my justice shall be heard across this land, for I AM raising up a new standard and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Watch! For in this hour My all-sufficient grace and mercy will be poured out upon My people and the power of justice and vindication will go forth to cleanse and purify the land, the righteous will cry out, ‘These are the days of Elijah.’
But the wicked will cry out these are the days of Noah and they shall look for a way of escape but find none,” says God


(Wendi)
MESSAGE FROM FATHER GOD YAHWEH CONCERNING THE TWO WITNESSES
TRANSCRIPT: Our God YAHWEH JEHOVAH is Glorious and Powerful and Everlasting and Loving! Amen!! Psalm 145:1-3, I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever. 2 Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever. 3 Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable. Please take this Message upon your knees to the One and Only True, Eternal, and Living God; by the Power of the Holy Spirit, and in King Yeshua’s Powerful and Holy Name, and ask Father Yahweh if these are His Words. I received this Message from Father God YAHWEH at 8:40 pm on 6 July 2016 Daughter who is very subservient to her Papa, write My Chosen Eternal Words that I choose to tell My Saints, write My Precious One: Father has much to say still. Pay attention to all of My True Prophets; for I do send them in My Name!
 My Two Witnesses are about to be deployed into their destinies. One of their identity has been revealed already, and the spirit of Elijah is here. I have held the other’s identity back, for she is not to be revealed until I say so. Yes, Father said “she.” For none of My Children could hardly think that I would use a woman for this type of warfare against My Earth. I have told you over and over, surprises will be happening all over the world. Pleasant ones and dreadful ones. She has been rigorously and purposefully prepared to take upon her assigned duties for Father Yahweh. Unlike My Other Witness, she has not been evangelizing, I have kept her tucked away. Father realizes that some of My Children actually think it will be My Prophet Elijah and or Moses or Enoch. This has been debated for so long a time now. When you see My Two Witnesses come exploding upon the scene, then Father says to look up to My Throne for your redemption doth draw nigh. This will be disputed about; but My True Saints will come to Me and I, Father God Yahweh will confirm this is the Truth; for I, Father God Yahweh speaketh no lies, it is against God Yahweh Eternal’s Nature. Father speaketh forth more prophecy, that will surely come to pass!
Zechariah 4:11-14, Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof? 12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves? 13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. 14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the LORD of the whole earth. Revelation 11:1-19, And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months. 3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. 4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. 5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. 6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will. 7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. 8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. 9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. 10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth. 11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. 12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.”



***Non-Transcript
(Barb)
Your future in ME is perfect!


(Glynda Linkous)
Tips to Help You Get Through Your Wilderness


(Swift Passage)
URGENT! URGENT! NOTICE TO HEAVEN. SHALOM!


(Clare)
The Precipice of Presumption


The Will Of My Enemies


Ezekiel Snatched from The Jaws of Death


***End Time Shows
(Angel of the Apocalypse)
 SIGNS OF THE END PART 216 - LATEST EVENTS SEPTEMBER 2016


SIGNS OF THE END PART 215 - LATEST EVENTS SEPTEMBER 2016


(Bob Barber)
CHRONICLES OF THE RAPTURE!! REENACTED DREAMS & VISIONS! COMPLETE COLLECTION!



***Salvation Study
Watch Baptism Corner: 8 Pillars to Salvation -It isn't too late to board the ark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=batQb0fOqc4&list=PLmmkdABnDXIg2dTHlrV4V5rBcfSh58-4r


Intercessory Prayer Strategies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9PIhMId04U list=PLmmkdABnDXIhS9oQaYbdYZbfM0ccsEjKB


Spiritual Warfare 101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G7C2N7GWMM&list=PLmmkdABnDXIgdNWNJbarthyNpWJyGTZb5

No comments:

Post a Comment