Saturday, October 22, 2016

Message Date - 22 Oct 2016


***Prophetic Messages From The Lord: 22 Oct 2016***

 (Ellen)
Daily Prophetic Word
October 22, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, “Iron Sharpens Iron. I have placed key people around that will help you grow deeper in Me and also become a more brilliant version of yourself. There are people right now that have so much to offer, even if at first glance they seem to have little. You even have hidden gems inside that I will release to those you interact with as well. Allow Me to challenge your mind through others. Keep your heart away from offense, and you will find what I am wanting you to find.

Many hide from being a part of their environment because of the belief that they do not have anything of worth. Question- Do you think I am wrong about what I have done in you? Let Me astonish even the strongest skeptic. You were made for more not mediocre. I created you out of My imagination. I have so much more for you to discover from what I envisioned when I spoke you into existence. You can live up to the potential that I am calling you to, or you can do less. Which will you choose?

Many think that they have to clean themselves up first and perform some ritual to be chosen. You are already called, and I will make you into the vessel necessary for the destiny. Step by step will I mold and make a person. Many will turn away during the process and cancel themselves out before being ready and chosen. Regret is a difficult road to take. Instead allow Me to remove the religious scales from your eyes. See beyond your circumstances to find Me using what is happening to get you ready for the bigger things that are to come. You will overcome what is before you right now if you choose to simply believe it.

Spending the day keeping track of what others are up to will only sideline you from your own divine purpose on this Earth. I have not asked you to live the life of another, and I did not ask another to live your life. These are your moments to make the best of. I will not go where I am not invited, so that is your clue as to whether you are walking alone or not. I am here waiting for you to give up full control. Are you ready to go all the way with what I have set aside for you? I have not called you to stay where you are.”

~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


Daily Prophetic Word
October 21, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, “Finding your grace. Few understand, but I Am establishing My Divine clarity this hour. Many struggle to give others grace because they have not found it for themselves. When you are giving grace, you are unlocking shackles that were on the other person. When you bestow grace towards yourself, you are giving Me permission to bless you beyond imagining. Grace is the Action that I carry out for My Glory and Honor. You are carriers of My Presence and therefore, doers of My Word.

Grace keeps a heart humble for what is received was not by one’s own merit or level of performance. It simply just is My Full and Complete Love poured out for no reason other than because I choose to. Many will overlook that My Grace is a continuous flow that has no beginning and no end. You can tap into this flow at any moment. You can give out this power and when you do, you are doing the will of your Father in Heaven.

Speak blessings and not curses. Do not let envy and jealousy rule your attitude. Will I not do the same for you that I would do for another? You are not in competition with your brothers and sisters. If you feel you are in lack, then come before Me with an open heart and mind so that I may show you what is for you at this moment. Some things received too soon will become a destructive force in your life. Do you not see your own heart this day? The motives of the heart are known to Me.

As you walk in this atmosphere for your own life, you yield your heart and life over to Me more and more. You start to look and sound more like Christ. A life of chaos breaks way to a life of peace and joy that will ride through any storm unscathed. You find the ability to walk without the striving, in the human efforts, to be My Child. You learn to just Be and Let Me take over what is out of your reach. In the Grace, you realize why you are worthy of all that I have, and why I choose to be with you no matter what. It is because of who I Am, and let no man boast. You are loved so purely. Wear all of My Love this day. There are no orphans in My Kingdom.”

~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


Daily Prophetic Word
October 20, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, “Do you hear the ‘popping’? This is your sign that new weapons are manifesting in the natural realm for you to take up and march forward. Old weapons are getting an upgrade and improvement. I Am giving you the wisdom to go along with this. Find yourself just automatically thinking of a different way to handle each and every dilemma. It will take you by surprise in areas that you have a habit doing one way only.

Stretch out your hands and grab what I have for you. I will not leave you without a defense nor an offensive strategy. Forget about the regrets where you felt you came up short in other situations. I will redeem the time and the final outcome. Trust that I can make everything bloom with My Goodness. What you cannot see today will eventually breakthrough to see Me walking in your midst and sowing a bountiful harvest. What takes time only means it is very significant and important to what I Am doing in your life.

I love you way too much to give you lesser things. People will naysay and speak doubt, but they are just limited vision people. You, however, are getting a huge download of My Vision for not only yourself but your community. Yes, the sky is not falling, and I Am coming with My Winds of Change. I Am the Alpha and Omega. Is there any power higher or one that I Am subject to? It is time for My People to remove the gloom and doom mentality and accept that I Am doing a New and Wonderful thing all over the Earth.

I love My Creation! Do you see? Do you understand? I could have destroyed it all or even changed My mind before I created the first rock. I know the beginning from the end, and I DECIDED IT WAS ALL WORTH IT! Hear Me. You are worth it to Me! I have zero regrets, and I have a plan to take the worst of the worst to form the most priceless diamonds in your life and in the world. Keep looking up, for I Am here right now working on all that is required. The best is still to come. Just believe, and you will see!”

~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


Daily Prophetic Word
October 19, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, “Avoid the tendency to think and speak one dimensionally. When you believe something is only one way or only holds one meaning, you will overlook My Goodness. For when I save you, it might be to the destruction or ending of something else. Many will only see the ending and not the rescue or rebirth. Widen your perspective. For from the ashes, I will bring through My Glory for all to see. I will answer the evil among you, and establish My Courtrooms in your midst.

I will not forsake you today or ever. Release the desire to seek your own vengeance. Your ways may seem quicker and leave the person knowing what your response was, but I will tell you there are traps all around that will snare you. Let Me fight your battles. Not everything needs a reply from you personally. People will bait you into it but resist. Come to Me for the strategy and stance.

It is time to take on the mind of Christ in a fuller meaning than you have been taught or understood. You do not have to go along with what the crowd is doing. There is no good that will come from lowering yourself over and over to the level of those who are even pagans. You wear Royal Garments and a Priceless Crown. My Sceptre is in your Right Hand. You are not who you used to be and even they can see it.

The enemy will try to get you to walk like you did in the past. Turn away and Remember who you are in Me. They seek to tarnish your reputation, so make wise choices about what you engage in. Guard your heart and mind lest you damage your own soul. My guidance and radar are always operational. Start your day with intent and an on purpose mentality. Expect the landmines and find My escape path before you at each step.”

~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope
#replenishedhope #dailypropheticword #dailyprophetic


Daily Prophetic Word
October 18, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, “Fresh Manna and Teaching with Power in the Revelation is coming to My people. Many have believed that all there was to learn and discover is already out there. With each generation, I release more knowledge and understanding to the Mysteries that are still yet to be revealed. When you keep a closed mind, you will continue to reject the New that comes through My Chosen Vessels. It is My Glory to conceal things, but the glory of kings is to search things out.

I have My Finger Mightily upon those I will give the Keys to Great Mysteries. They are ones who sit before My Throne unwavering and will do as I command with what they receive. They are trusted before Me with any and all. They are willing to pay the cost by what they carry for My Blessing and Honor. When you give them honor and blessing you are doing unto Me as well. Have you forgotten? When you curse and speak against them, you are Speaking against the Holy Spirit who is working in and through them. Have you forgotten?

I will not forget what good or evil is done against My Spirit. My House cannot remain divided. Religious minds will most certainly believe they are the authority on what My Word says and what My Vessels say and do. Was this not so before Jesus as well? I will contradict what you believe when you are out of alignment with My Word. Just as the Pharisee's thought they were above reproach, an unteachable mind and heart will do the Kingdom of God little good. Was not everything in the Bible new to the people who were experiencing it for the first time?

Do you think I Am so boring; A God who has no Beginning and no End? The human mind cannot conceive of what it has not yet experienced. I Am taking My People to New Territories and Fresh Fields that have never been plowed before. You will walk in New Experiences that have never been known before. You will see things that are unbelievable just like My disciples did. Restraints that were once necessary are being done away with for those who are ready for all that I desire to do in and through them. You can be counted in or out, but I will have My Way with those willing to go where I take them. An Open Heaven is reserved to those who are hungry for more of Me!”

~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


Kathy Mote
“ Do not allow the enemy to belittle your place, for you are quite important. You are the reason I sent My Son, and you are His heart's desire.
I am sending my angels into every land, and from their fingertips will explode holy fire. They will ignite My chosen in that land, then everyone will catch fire. This is not the time to watch and step back, it is the time to press forward. For in these last days you are either on fire, or you are going backward! The days are upon you when there will be only one choice, and that is to be in Holy fire. For that is where you will find Me, and in Me is your heart's desire.
You are just now coming into yourself, for in you there has been placed My calling. I call you out of your place of obscurity and you now come to the forefront. You have always been who you are called to be, but you never knew just who you were. You only knew that you were not like the others, and felt like the ugly duckling. You never felt that you belonged anywhere and you didn't ever fit in. But now, My prize, I call you forth, and you will shine as you are bidden! This is not your doing, child, for you rise in the power of my Spirit. Shine, My love, rise and shine, and don't be distracted from Me. It is I who call you up, and it is to Me that you will listen! If you only knew that I am standing with you, you would give no place to any other. In the whole of creation, there is only Me that is real. I assure you, there is no other.
Don't look back at what has been. I do a new thing in the days ahead, and in this I am not limited. Don't look at how things were, and where you have been, that is not how things will be, and not your new portion! When I say I do a new thing, you have not perceived it yet! It is in My mind and thinking, and far, far above your imagination! Look to Me, and trust what I said. Behold I do a new thing, where rivers will run where there used to be barren wastelands! Where dry bones leap to life, and dance right out of the desert lands! Where lush and green grassland replaces desert! Where waters flow into dry and thirsty lands! Do not measure the work of My hands by how things were in the dry and thirsty lands. I will do a new thing, for it is time, and nothing will hold Me back! Raise your voices in praise and receive, don't look back, watch the move of My hand!
The time for complacency is over. I will send My Holy fire into the temple. What is there will be consumed by fire, burned on the altar of My desire. No one will be left without a burning desire consuming their heart each waking hour. They will each know a yearning to hear My voice, to see My face, to know My thoughts. They will cry out to Me, they will speak to everyone they meet about Me. My name will be on every tongue, My glory will shine on every one. Now is the appointed hour when all will see my glory fall and burn in a great shower!
There is nothing that My life won't bring, and nothing that My love can't give. There is nothing that you will lack as you walk with Me, and in My presence. There is no goodness that you won't receive, and there is no impossible feat. There is no impossibility as you walk in My love, and adopt My ways. Like a garden sprouts flowers and herbs, so you will have manifestations of My word. You will grow in leaps and bounds, and be established as a tree that has deep roots in the ground. In My love you will have every freedom, and life will spring up in you from wells in the deep. You ask Me to give something to you, to heal, and prosper, and deliver you. But this is what I say to you, these things will spring up from My life and Spirit deep within you!
With each determined step you take, you walk in greater and greater strength. In each faith filled step you take I give you peace, but this is nothing compared to what awaits! Every step you take in trust and faith brings you closer to where you must be to receive. Oh, what joy awaits you, My sweet, as you take each step closer to Me!
To one who walks a long road, I promise what I have promised. You will have everything in your possession that I have promised, I promise.
The higher you are called to come in Me, the more you will surrender as you come. The more you surrender, the more I can take, the more I can bless, heal and raise. Lay your cares and burdens My feet, and as you do, that is what I will take. You have said more of Me, less of you, but this is what I say to you. Give to Me all of you, and in exchange, all of Me will I give to you. The time has come for you to surrender all, for in Me is the promise. All of Me for all of you.
You see the hurts and wrongs that burn within you and you see the love and strength I have given you. You will choose, and it's up to you which view will be how you see you! When the pain comes into view, turn and choose what I have said to you. It is a matter of choice for you, whether you see yourself cast down and ruined, or blessed beyond measure! When you choose My word over you, you will receive My will for you, which is your freedom. You will be blessed beyond measure. You will be free of your life and walk in Mine. You will be strengthened, and receive that which is your portion. You will be found in My presence, where there is no torment. You will walk in the Spirit, where I have called you. You will be free of all darkness and blessed beyond measure.
I am calling the intercessors from their beds. I am calling them to come before Me and ask of Me what I want to give them. I am showing them My will, and giving them great burden. They will see what it is I desire, they will ask Me for it, and I will give it to them. There are great changes coming because of them. The earth will shift beneath their feet as they ask Me for My will in their prayer. There is nothing that will be withheld from My intercessors in the days to come. They will ask Me for the nations, and I will give them. I am about to become involved in current events.
A word for one to whom their portion has been given. It is more than enough as you trust Me in it. Do not feel poor as you look around at others, for their portion is not for you, it is for them. You will be blessed in your portion, for it is I who gave it. The beauty of one who trusts Me in all that they are given is their reward, and they are truly and deeply blessed.
I will give you a position of prominence, for that is why you are called. Kings and leaders will listen to you when you talk, for you will speak My word. You will hear My whispered words, and as you hear Me, so shall you speak. You are like the pace car in a race, and people will follow you. As they hear My word, they will be healed. This is why the enemy sought your silence and disgrace, but he will fall behind you like one who falls and fails in a race. You are called to great purpose in Me, but in all things you have learned to seek only My face. I have taken great care to teach you these things, and because of this you will succeed.
I have made you a cup of particular magnificence. You are marked by My hand, and set aside by Me, and all who hear you will know it when you speak. You always lay your humble heart at My feet and wait for me. It is not within you to speak unless I speak. So this is what I speak to you, I will bless you and embolden you, and nothing will inhibit you! My calling on you is true, and no matter the circumstance, I will speak through you. What you say is what I will do for you agree with Me. And I agree with you.
You are looking at the biggest breakthrough you have ever had. Because it will revolutionize your life, and everything in it. It is a step into a higher realm. In a vision I see a large step leading to a vast open place. And as you step up, you are on a higher plaine. You now face an unknown place, where everything is new and the ways of the world are useless. This is the spirit realm. Jesus brings you here Himself. Now everything you say and do will be from His nature living in you. You needn't worry that you will forget. From this place you speak life. Everything you see and hear is filled with life, and operates in Him. This is the place you are called to be. This is the place you trust Him with your whole being. This is the place you learn to fly. This is the place you are submerged completely in Him.
You are burdened with great purpose, and you are in travail. You are destined to deep revelation and within you great understanding will soon be revealed. You are called to usher in a mighty move of mighty King of Kings. You are called to know the First and the Last in the last days. All of creation will see the glory of the Lord in His children revealed. So do not mourn in your travail, or think that you have failed. For in your life, that has been redeemed, you will also know great jubilee!
I call for you not to stand and cry, but to receive with a glad heart My blessings for you, which is My promise of life. If you will turn away from your anguished cries, lay down your broken life, and all that troubles you in your heart and mind, I will place within you My life and all that comes with being alive! You will bud and blossom in My joy. You will learn to be true to My nature, and not yours. You will not sit and lament your life, for it will be behind you as you burst forth in Mine! You will not be tethered to the things of this life, but you will be free of them, and with great joy you will leave the care of them behind!
If you honor Me in your choices, I will honor you. If you make the choice of your heart a gift to Me, I will make it a gift to you, and it will turn and bless you. If you choose to stand and believe in My faithfulness, My faithfulness will find you. I will be faithful to My word in you. As you receive my promises, I will make them sure for you. And as you stand before Me, your strength will be renewed. You are a living jewel to Me, and My life will shine through you!
I am removing hindrance after hindrance from you, My beloved children. I have been long suffering with the things that have blinded you and caused your suffering. I have heard your cries for deliverance, and I am delivering you! I am removing from your heart and mind all that has detoured and confused you. You have asked for deliverance on your own terms, but grace has been poured out like balm upon you. Search your heart, dear children and listen, for I come to you in a quiet voice, and offer you compassion. I ask you for simple trust in exchange for freedom. Your trusting heart filled with My love will see you through this transition.
I am filling My children with strength for the days ahead. They will be filled with joy, and their step will be buoyant. They will see many who live in fear and dread, but like distant storm clouds, it will not come near them. I will see to it that they are well fed. Trouble will not come to their door, and darkness will not be invited in! These are My beloved children, and they will live in My presence. Everything is now being removed that would hinder them. They will be well provided for in the days ahead, and will not suffer want for anything. They will shine like lights on a hilltop, and all will see My goodness given into them!

(Di Olivia)
Word from the Lord October 19, 2016

Personal Note: Father, I just thank you. I thank you for this day Lord. I thank you Father for the opportunity to come before you this morning and just repent Father from any thought, word or deed… anything that is in my life that is just not pleasing to you Lord. A sin, transgression, inequity… a spirit of hautiness… I rebuke you now in the name of Jesus and cast you away. Disobedience, rebellion… I rebuke you sprits and cast you away. Anger and frustration… because of hurt or pain. Defensiveness… because of people that have lashed out at me. Father, I rebuke these spirits and I cast them out… in the name of Jesus. I forgive Lord. I release Father. I release anything that has happened to me, Lord I release it now in the name of Jesus. I forgive Father and I bless the people that have said things against me Father. I pray for them and I ask Father that you bless them abundantly. Father, I ask that you bless them abundantly. I thank you Father. I thank you Lord.

I just praise you this morning and worship you and say Father thank you so much for being in my life. Thank you Father for the confirmation for the places of safety. I had no doubt that those messages were from you Lord, but it is so nice to hear someone saying it too. So I thank you Father God. I thank you Lord for the confirmation. And I don’t know how everything will play out. I don’t know everything will play out, but Father God I thank you and I praise you… because your plan is perfect. Your plan is perfect! I thank you Lord.

I praise you. I praise you in the most high name of Jesus. I praise you. There is no other God. There is no other. Yahweh! Elohim! Jehovah! Adonai! Thank you Father. Thank you for loving me Lord. Thank you for just being by my side Father. Thank you for never leaving nor forsaking me Lord. Thank you for never giving up on me Father. Thank you for getting me through to the end victorious Father! Thank you for keeping me on your path Lord. Thank you for giving me all the things that you have given me Father. Gifts, providence and things that I am not even aware of Lord. Thank you for your forgiveness Father… of things that in the worlds eye would say no, but you have forgiven. I am not worthy Father of the things that you have provided for me and have spoken over my life Father… but you make me worthy Lord. You cover me. It is you the Father sees Lord, not me. And I thank you.

I thank you for your blessing. I thank you for covering. I thank you for your hand over my life. I thank you for the protection of my family. I thank you for making sure that they will get where they need to be for salvation Father. I thank you Lord for the promises that you have given unto me. I thank you Father for the words that you have given me to stand upon. That sure foundation. That rock. That sword. That way. Thank you Father. I just thank you Lord. I thank you Father. I thank you. I thank you. I can’t thank you enough. I can’t thank you enough. And I am at a loss for words because what do I have in my language that can possibly tell you how grateful I am Father. How humble I am Lord that you have put your gaze upon me Father God. What is it in my English language that can possible tell you how my heart feels Father, to know that the God of all Creation loves me? What can I say to you Lord? How can I thank you Father for the gifts that you have given me Father? What am I to say to you Lord? What words Father? Is there any grunts or sounds that can help me Father? Please know Lord… look in on my heart Father God… for I am at a loss for words. I don’t know how to tell you that I love you so much…with all that I am. I don’t know how to tell you Father. I don’t know how to get it across to you Lord… that I am thankful you threw out a lifeline to me. How do I tell you Father? How do I tell you thank you for saving my life? How do I tell you Father… for loving me and making me feel so special… when I am just one of many millions. Thank you Father. All I can say is thank you Father. That is all I can say.

Father, I sit before you this morning and welcome you in Lord. I welcome you in Father God, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit… I open my heart to you this morning. Cleanse it… let nothing be in me that is not pleasing to you. Thank you Lord. Thank you Father. In Jesus name I pray… amen.

My darling daughter, your words this day have great meaning within the halls of heaven and many know exactly how you feel and desire to express the same as you have done this very day. My child know that you are loved and protected and well taken care of. There shall be nothing that shall escape my vision for you. Nothing to hamper or hinder my hand over your life. Nothing my child to stop my love for you.

You are one of many that will arise in the coming days, searching for those who need to find their way back home to the heart of the Father. My ways upon you my love, will be seen by many and not understood by some. Many will see and know exactly what has come about, others may not. Take time to calm the masses, explain the changes and move forth where I send you. My child, know that I have you in the palm of my hand and will let nothing harm you in anyway.

Keep me near in the coming days my children for times are turbulent and fluid, moving about quicker than many anticipated. Watch for my movements, listen for my calls… for I shall gather my children of the world into areas of safety. There shall be no harm there, no worldly things affecting you there. My arms of love and comfort shall remain with you through the coming days. Watch and see for what I say is true. Many will be placed in areas they are unware of in the twinkling of an eye. My hand moving them about. Great disturbances upon the earth will ensue. Stay near me in the coming days my children. Listen for my call.

Yeshua.

End of message.


(Glynda Linkous)
Friday, October 21, 2016
Walk in My Love

   Make a commitment today to love your fellow man as I have loved you. Show this love that it may be visible for all to see. Do it from the heart and I will bless you.
   You have asked Me for much, I require you to love others to demonstrate My love in the earth. If you will walk in love, I will trust you with more of My blessings.
   If you refuse to walk in My love towards others, you will enter into a period of refining and testing. I require My children to walk in love towards one another. I cannot bless you for My Kingdom purposes if you refuse to do this.
   Do not pretend to love and harbor ill will towards another. I Am God. I see your heart and every harsh thought. Many of My children bring much hardship on themselves in this way.
   Walk in love, and be blessed.


Thursday, October 20, 2016
If I Am Your God

   Today you will have an opportunity to compromise your beliefs. Watch for it to appear and reject it with everything in you. Take a stand for My Name, for what you believe. Do it boldly.
   This opportunity may be the choice to commit sin, or to harbor unforgiveness in your heart against another. I am calling you to live what you believe and do it with zeal. I am calling all My people to stand up for what is right and abhor what is wrong. I am calling My people to be separate from the world around you.
   A time is coming, My children, when you will be forced to make this choice in a much harsher way than you do now. If I am your God, then serve Me.
   Choose you this day who you will serve. Choose every day. Use wisdom, My children, that you do not enter into regret.

1 Corinthians 10:13
·         13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
James 4:7
·         7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
1 Corinthians 15:58
·         58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
Galatians 5:1
·         1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
1 Corinthians 16:13
·         13 Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.
James 4:4
·         4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
1 Kings 18:21
·         21 And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the Lord be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.
Joshua 24:14-15
·         14 Now therefore fear the Lord, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the Lord.

·         15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.


Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Undesirable Loves

   I am working in your heart to refine your walk with Me. If you will allow Me to, I will cut out loves that should not be lurking there. The enemy has gained entrance to some parts of your heart, which I have set apart to Myself. Allow Me to make the changes needed, that you may serve Me better. Let me clean out undesirable loves, that we may walk together as one.
   When you set yourself apart to serve only Me, you enter a level of blessing unlike anything you have ever known before. Before you ask, I answer. Before you need, I have supplied. Before you call to Me, I know what you want and need.
   Allow Me to remove what should not be in your heart, and remove loves that are unsuitable and unseemly for a child of Mine from your heart, and I will bless you. Cooperate with Me in this work and you will draw closer to Me.


Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Way of Escape

   I will comfort you. When you think all is lost, when you cannot find your way, I will comfort you. I will guide you in the path that is right. I will make a way where you see no way.
   Many times My children come to a crossroads with the enemy in pursuit and they think there is no hope, there is no way of escape. But I am the great I AM, My children! With Me, there is always a way of escape.
   If you feel trapped, look about you. I have provided a way of escape for you.
John 14:16
    ·         16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Proverbs 16:9
·         9 A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps.
Exodus 14:9-16
·         9 But the Egyptians pursued after them, all the horses and chariots of Pharaoh, and his horsemen, and his army, and overtook them encamping by the sea, beside Pihahiroth, before Baalzephon.

·         10 And when Pharaoh drew nigh, the children of Israel lifted up their eyes, and, behold, the Egyptians marched after them; and they were sore afraid: and the children of Israel cried out unto the Lord.

·         11 And they said unto Moses, Because there were no graves in Egypt, hast thou taken us away to die in the wilderness? wherefore hast thou dealt thus with us, to carry us forth out of Egypt?

·         12 Is not this the word that we did tell thee in Egypt, saying, Let us alone, that we may serve the Egyptians? For it had been better for us to serve the Egyptians, than that we should die in the wilderness.

·         13 And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.

·         14 The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.

·         15 And the Lord said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:

·         16 But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea.
John 13:34
·         34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
Luke 12:48
·         48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.
Matthew 18:33-35
·         33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?

·         34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.

·         35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.
Matthew 4:1
·         1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
Ephesians 4:27
·         27 Neither give place to the devil

Malachi 3:2-3
·         2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

·         3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.
Matthew 6:21
·         21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Jeremiah 17:9
·         9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Malachi 3:2-3
·         2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

·         3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.
Psalm 4:3
·         3 But know that the Lord hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the Lord will hear when I call unto him.
Isaiah 65:24
·         24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
James 4:8
·         8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.


Glynda)

HIS SONGS OVER YOU ARE BRINGING YOU HEALING, DELIVERANCE AND BREAKTHROUGH!!
Posted on October 20, 2016 by Lana
By Lana Vawser
This morning I have been hearing the Lord speaking about the POWER and BREAKER ANOINTING contained in His songs over His people right now. The atmosphere was filled with His songs of deliverance and His songs of celebration over His people.
 “You are my hiding place;

you will protect me from trouble

and surround me with songs of deliverance.”- Psalm 32:7
 “The Lord your God is with you,

 the Mighty Warrior who saves.

He will take great delight in you;

 in his love he will no longer rebuke you,

 but will rejoice over you with singing.” – Zephaniah 3:17
As He sung His songs of deliverance and celebration I saw HEALING happening in a MOMENT in many souls. Root issues that would have taken years to heal; healed in a moment in hearing His song over them and seeing His Glory!
I saw CHAINS INSTANTLY falling away! Not only broken but completely disintegrated and melted away to release the people of God into a new level of freedom. He is delivering you from what had held you and the snakes and vines that have tried to trip you up in this season.
I saw a CATAPULTING happening in His song increasing velocity. In the catapult more ground was taken in a moment; no longer stuck, but increased and promoted as you have continued to stand in faithfulness towards Him. A instant “crossing over” from transition periods to TRANSLATING!  A greater understanding of the new land, understanding and converting what was learnt in the transition processes to practical keys to unlock strategy and insight for navigating the new land and moving in these new lands with greater strength and supernatural grace.
Ask the Lord to reveal what He is singing over you and as you hear it and agree and declare it the strong winds of His breaker anointing will manifest in your life. In this agreement with what He is singing, His government in your life is being increased in establishment. As these winds blow confusion, deception, and disillusionment will fall away. Peace and clarity of mind will be made manifest as the deliverance of mind takes place through the stewardship of the renewing of your mind and the winds of His breaker anointing.
As He sings He is waking up the slumbering parts of His people’s hearts; awakening them to life. The seeds that many feel have “fallen asleep” and have died and borne no fruit, as He sings, the lightning bolts of His resurrection power are bringing them to life and seeing them suddenly bloom and release a TENFOLD manifestation of FRUIT!
He is singing and He is singing loudly! Listen to what He’s singing; partner with His song and watch the release of a sevenfold activation in your life to catapult you into a completely new place.


I HAD A VISION WHERE I SAW A DIVINE “RESET” AND THE LORD RELEASE AN INVITATION TO “LIFT UP YOUR EYES” COMING INTO THE US ELECTION TIME!!
Posted on October 19, 2016 by Lana
By Lana Vawser
I had a vision recently where I saw the hand of the Lord come down upon the nation of America and upon the body of Christ in the USA and He pressed a huge button that was gold and shining and it said “RESET” across it.
I saw that there was a simultaneous “RESET” that was about to happen in the nation and in the body of Christ in the nation. As this “button” was pressed, I saw what looked like “sound waves” being released from this button that was activated and the sound waves where moving through the nation and in the body of Christ.
As the “sound waves” pulsated through the nation and the church I could hear Matthew 11:15 and Revelation 2:29 being declared loudly, over and over.
“Whoever has ears, let them hear.” ~ Matthew 11:15
 “Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” ~ Revelation 2:29
As I was listening to these Scriptures being declared over the nation and the body of Christ, I could feel the invitation flowing from the heart of God to His people to come deeper in surrender, to lay down agenda’s and seek out His heart for He was bringing about a “MINDSET RESET” in the nation of America and in the body of Christ.
I then heard the Lord say “The way the United States is viewed and the MINDSET that has been established in the nation is about to CHANGE and I want My people to agree with My heart and be on the same page. The same page that I have set the stage for a great REARRANGE.”
As I heard the word “REARRANGE” instantly a vision opened up in front of Me and I saw a HUGE CHESSBOARD. I watched as the hand of the Lord moved pieces from the front to the back and pieces from the back to the front. It was happening in the nation and the Church of America all at the same time.
I watched as He moved pieces in directions many people did not like, nor did they expect, and I could see many on the sidelines of this chessboard and they were looking at the pieces being shifted, shaped and moved and they were shouting and throwing stones at them. As these stones were being thrown I saw a word written on the stones and it said “DECLARATIONS”. These declarations being shouted were attempting to stop the “shifting and moving” of the pieces because they were not moving in the way that was expected . The Lord then says to me “Lana, where are their eyes, where is their focus?” I looked and noticed the eyes of these ones were on the “pieces” ,how they look and their movements. So I answered the Lord “They are on the pieces.” He then says to me “Yes, in this critical moment for the United States of America, My people need to make sure that they are pressing deeper into My heart than ever before. They need to make sure that their eyes are on Me and not on the “external”. For My people will not understand My ways and the way I am shifting things around if their eyes are on the natural. They must come lower still, in a place of surrender, no agenda and seek My heart as I release greater insight, strategy, blueprints and keys for this nation. I am about to release the greatest “RESET” upon the nation of America that they have seen and I am inviting My people deeper still. I am about to RE-ESTABLISH what has been lost. I am about to RE-ESTABLISH life. I am about to RE-ESTABLISH hope, but it will be in a way that may look unexpected. Darkness may surround, shaking may be heard, but as My people press deeper into My heart, they will HEAR the sounds of life.”
A vision then opens in front of me and I see myself standing in a room and I see Donald Trump on one side of the room and Hilary Clinton on another. I can see them both speaking, but I cannot hear what they are saying. The sense surrounds me that they are debating or releasing their policies. As this is taking place I see above them a great spiritual battle taking place in the heavenlies. There is a MAJOR WAR going on in the spirit. I can see angelic hosts, I can see demonic figures and there is turbulence, shaking, the storm in the spirit is violent.
I then notice the people of God standing all around Trump and Clinton in a U shape. I see MANY crying out and in fervent prayer as they can see the violent storm taking place in the spirit in this critical moment, but I then see MANY of God’s people with their eyes on each other and they are fighting and throwing stones at each other. They are tearing each other apart and not seeing what’s actually going on in the spirit and taking their position to intercede.



I begin to wonder why the people of God are standing around these two Presidential Candidates in the shape of a “U” and instantly I hear the Lord saying… “This is a critical moment. Get your eyes off U (YOU). Lift your eyes HIGHER! Ask Me for greater sight. Lift your eyes off U (YOU) and your agenda or expectation and keep your eyes on Me and partner with Me to pray for the DESTINY I have for the USA to be manifested in whatever form and way I choose. My people the enemy is using this election to bring division, hatred and poison amongst you. If you have your eyes on U (YOU) this division will continue. I have allowed this shaking to take place in the body of Christ to bring about an exposing of offenses and what is in the heart so I can HEAL YOU, set you free and take you deeper in Me. I have allowed this critical, violent shaking to show you My people, just how much you need to be continually cultivating your intimacy with Me, living in the renewing of the mind, and constantly crying out for discernment and spiritual insight and sight, even when your mind is offended. My people, My people in the United States, do not allow what is going on in the elections to DIVIDE YOU! This is your time to RISE UP!!!!! Come deeper! Come deeper! Come deeper! Trust Me! Trust Me and what I am doing!
Trust Me and what I am doing!”The Lord then continues “The U shape represents a divine U TURN! A TURNING OF DIRECTION!!!!! I am bringing a DIVINE RESET to the United States. I am setting things up again that have been broken and establishing things that are completely NEW, but in order to perceive the NEW that is about to BREAK THROUGH, the NEW that I am about to release into the USA, you must come deeper still without agenda.”
‘In the remaining weeks leading up to the election there will be an increase in angelic visitations, there will be an increase in encounters with Me, there will be an increase in prophetic dreams and signs and wonders releasing KEYS to you My people of My heart for the USA and My plans for what is to come. Leading up to this election, POSITION YOURSELF WITHOUT AGENDA or BIAS to SEEK ME as I am releasing CLARITY and INSIGHT on how to pray and declare for what I am about to do and going to do in the USA right now and the next DECADE. I am ENLARGING your sight My people, I am ENLARGING your vision. I am going to be releasing insight for the next DECADE in the United States, because what I am doing now, FAR SURPASSES an election or one or two Presidential Terms. There has been much warfare and turbulence concerning this election, because this is a TIPPING POINT ELECTION that as My people partner with My heart, will see DESTINY open up in more significant ways than EVER in the USA. The enemy knows this, so there has been great opposition and backlash. Seek Me, hear Me and call and decree My heart. Throw stones not at each other. Partner with Me in declaring and crying out for a DIVINE RESET and NEW BEGINNING! AGREE WITH ME! Pick up My Word and throw the stones at the enemy and the giants that stand before the DESTINY of the USA being opened up in a whole new way. It may be dark, and feel like the darkness is increasing, but My people, SEE, SEE, SEE with the eyes of My Spirit and SEE that I am setting the stage for LIFE! LIFE! LIFE!”



SPHERICAL FAVOUR!!
Posted on October 18, 2016 by Lana

By Lana Vawser
Recently the Lord spoke to me about a “crossing over into SPHERICAL FAVOUR.” I had never heard the term “SPHERICAL FAVOUR” before, so I sat with the Lord about it. The Lord spoke to me that FAVOUR is about to come from EVERY DIRECTION, EVERY SPHERE of INFLUENCE will be affected by the FAVOUR of GOD as we are NOW crossing over. It’s not coming, we are NOW entering in!
I kept seeing where the enemy had come at the people of God FROM AND IN EVERY direction, that there was now a turning taking place where the FAVOUR OF GOD would CHASE THEM in EVERY DIRECTION.
There is a FINALITY taking place right now in this crossover where the enemy has come in every direction, those CYCLES are now being BROKEN.
As I pondered this “SPHERICAL FAVOUR”, I had a vision of the people of God tending vineyards and fields in the midst of the STORM. Those that have been stewarding and tending to their fields with purity, humility, surrender, integrity and care in this SEASON OF THE STORM, are now about to see the SUN RISE on their lives and these fields and the FAVOUR OF GOD come from EVERY DIRECTION!!!!!

“For the Lord God is our sun and shield. the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless. O Lord of hosts, how blessed is the man who trusts in You.” ~ Psalm 84:11-12
As I pondered the “SPHERICAL FAVOUR” with the Lord, I kept hearing the words “coming right back to you” and the sense of a complete cycle and circle, and I felt the Lord’s heart being released in RESTORING GRACE and MANIFESTATION of SEEDS SOWED LONG AGO!!!!!!!!!!
Demonic cycles are being broken and being replaced with the greatest manifestation of DIVINE CYCLES that you have EVER seen.
I felt the Lord saying “The manifestation of FAVOUR that is going to be SEEN and RELEASED in the outpouring of this SPHERICAL FAVOUR will be on levels that many have NEVER SEEN.”
“I remain confident of this; I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.” ~ Psalm 27:13
I felt the smile, delight and honour of God on the faithful stewardship, purity and steadfastness of many of His people as they have “weathered some of the worst storms of their lives” in this season, they are now about to experience the greatest glorious STORM of FAVOUR they have ever seen. The STORM of favour was such a POSITIVE thing, as it will be a declaration of the power of God in the lives of God’s people, chasing the enemy OUT and causing him to flee in SEVEN WAYS!



***Non-Transcripts
(Clare)
Curses & Assignments on All Christians Spiritual Warfare 12


Donald Trump is Still God's Choice, Trump vs Clinton


(Glnyda Lomax)
Anatomy of Bitterness - AUDIO ONLY


FORGIVING INTENSE HURTS - AUDIO ONLY


US and Russia and New Attack Vision

(Wendi)
MESSAGE FROM FATHER GOD YAHWEH: I AM CALLING TO YOU O' MY NATIONS TO LEAVE YOUR FALSE GODS


FROM FATHER GOD YAHWEH: I AM CALLING ALL NATIONS TO LEAVE FALSE GODS AND IDOLS THAT HAVE NO LIFE!


MESSAGE FROM KING YESHUA


***End Time News
(Bob Barber)
YOUNG CHILDREN PROPHESY THE RAPTURE!!


(John Baptist)
Trib-Now, 19th Oct 2016: Egyptian Satanic Masonic Connection w/ Donna and David Carrico


Trib-Now, 16th Oct 2016: Offended at Lack of Expectation - Expect the Miraculous w/ Diana Pulliam


(Angel of the Apocalypse)
 SIGNS OF THE END PART 226 - LATEST EVENTS OCTOBER 2016


SIGNS OF THE END PART 225 - LATEST EVENTS OCTOBER 2016

***Salvation Study
Watch Baptism Corner: 8 Pillars to Salvation -It isn't too late to board the ark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=batQb0fOqc4&list=PLmmkdABnDXIg2dTHlrV4V5rBcfSh58-4r
Intercessory Prayer Strategies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9PIhMId04U list=PLmmkdABnDXIhS9oQaYbdYZbfM0ccsEjKB
Spiritual Warfare 101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G7C2N7GWMM&list=PLmmkdABnDXIgdNWNJbarthyNpWJyGTZb5



No comments:

Post a Comment