Saturday, May 20, 2017

Message Date - 20 May 2017

***Prophetic Messages From The Lord: 20 May 2017***

Segment 1
The Father says, “Man looks to and fro to define himself through this or that. Take a minute to survey all that you use to define who you are. How many of those categories are lasting in reality? Anything apart from My definition is chasing after futile endeavors. Open up, see and experience what I have to say about you.
Without Vision My people will Perish. Part of that vision is understanding who you are destined to become. Have you fallen short of that and in danger of missing the end goal mark? To reach plan A you have to not even consider a plan B. Do you believe I can still get you to the Best I have to offer? Choose not to waste anymore time in pointless directions. I still have amazing plans for you to walk through. I already qualified you for the Blueprints.
One day someday is not where your mind should be. What is for your Now is building the foundation for later on in the future but to get there, you must do what I am leading you to today. Do not allow the world to distract you or tempt you into things that only satisfy for a moment. You have more to offer than even you will see right now.
I am wiping away the fog on the mirrors all around you. I want you to see clearly what is in your reflection. I am doing a new thing inside of you. What is being adjusted may seem hard, but this removal will save you from disaster that you won’t see coming until it is too late. Trust that I have your best interests at the center focus. You are coming out of decades of warfare in some key areas. It will be as quick as flipping a light switch!”
“Be mindful to not be unequally yoked in your connections. If one is living in deceptions, you will be under their influence as well. You will either continue to reject their beliefs or succumb to the lies yourself. If one is living in sin will the righteous become desensitized to this sin until their very soul is sold.
You can love a person but set them free if they will not listen to your words. Trust In Me, for I will deal with those who turn against the Truth of My Word. I will humble the proud and I will raise up the Righteous. You are not called to be of the World. There are many paths that claim to be light. I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Light. All others are an abomination unto Me.
Wash yourself in My River and let your soul be cleansed pure once more. What defiles your soul will destroy your destiny if left unchecked. You cannot soak in dirty water and believe you will not have that film upon you once you get out. Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, but the LORD weighs the heart.
Hold what is in your hands loosely so that I may freely remove what is not good. Turn your back upon it never looking once more. Be that decisive when I call you to it. You must cut off the unrepentant and wicked of this generation. As the Salt and Light, you will attract those I am wooing unto Me. Let them be transformed before you as I use you as My Mighty Vessel in a lost and dying world. Do not be one of compromise in this hour!”
“I am stirring up the gifts on the inside of you in this season. Even what lays dormant is coming up with force. I did not skip over you while you were in the womb. I placed My Divine plans and with that, everything you would need to walk this out throughout a lifetime. Many have forgotten to use what they were given. Many more never stop to think, within their uniqueness were gems and treasure ready to be seen for My Glory and Honor.
It is not too late for you! Age matters not to Me. What is on your heart to do in My Kingdom is there because I downloaded that to you. Do you see obstacles? Do you think I am worried about it? Even setbacks will be launching points. I created you to Shine Bright as My Royal Son or Daughter. I did not leave you in lack.
I am speaking to you heavily and through many different inlets. Mysteries are being shown along with Dreams that you thought were beyond your ability. My Permission to you has been granted so grab it and run far and wide. If I give you the commission then you will arrive just as I have spoken over you. Let the fear fall as you jump over every canyon. You are unstoppable. Where I place your feet, you will be successful.
Time to wipe the dust off and get back to what was placed down for a moment. This is your season to experience unprecedented favor. I am not done with My plans for mankind no matter who screams the loudest and most often. Is someone in charge over Me? Enjoy your life to the fullest and let Me worry about the details. You are in abundance. Just change your focus towards Me and you will see even what is hidden for a time. Let Your Unspeakable Joy take over!”
“What you seek is vindication. What you desire is for their crimes to be answered to. I Am the Lord your God. I will this day bring your accusers before Me. I will list their deeds and ask for their futile words in rebuttal. I will deal with those that have come against you. I will bring the liar and the archer before Me just the same.
Their weapons will fall to your side, and I will pick them back up and send them to those that have opposed you. How you are treated is My Number One Priority this day. Make no mistake, I will do as you have pleaded to Me, for the wicked shall pass away. I have accurate records, and I will leave nothing left undone. When I say All, All is what I mean.
Tomorrow you will find the land empty of what was standing in your way. The path is clear. Hear the Trumpets in the background. The territory was won on your behalf. Do not waste time in the past. Release those that owe debts to you. I will restore what is yours. What you tie yourself to can make you its slave, if you are not cautious.
Find My Promises in plenty and My Rainbow bright over you. I have not taken your efforts for granted. I see what no one else notices that you do for My Honor. I am well pleased with you. You are My Beloved and My Friend. I will make the crooked path straight. You are moving swiftly with purpose. Greater exploits will you do than generations of the past. Keep your expectation set on Amazing!”
“Are you in need of the First Born Blessing? In My Kingdom, there are no seconds. My Outpouring is Magnificent so grab what is yours! You are qualified and entitled to receive even more than you believed was your portion. It is by My Good Pleasure to lavish My Love upon you. There is nothing too hard for Me so look up, for I will deliver you.
You may have made mistakes, but I do not look at you in those terms. I see you through the perfection of My Son, nothing less. Let Me erase the past that troubles you and choose to remember no more. Will I not even correct the scorecard in your favor? People have been wrong about you, but I have not. I fashioned you with My own two hands. I know every aspect, and I will never leave or forsake you.
No one has thought they carried internally everything that is necessary to reach their call and destiny. Will I not fill in the gaps? I will move in and through to take you where you could not go on your own strength and ability. I am not concerned with what you lack. You possess the most precious of treasures within your earthen vessel. Do not discount what I consider the best assets. I do not make junk.
I am renewing missed opportunities and lost moments from long ago. You will even be handed assignments that were not finished by generations long passed on. My Word does not return void and blessings will come to you that were not initially for you, but will fall upon your shoulders by My Love. I will waste nothing even when others do not find value in what is before them. I am sending you a much needed wave of mercy and grace to wipe away years of tears and scars. You are My Pride and Joy!”
“I am removing the soiled garments that you still hang in your closet. Do not be tempted to wear them again. You are My Royal Sons and Daughters. Who you once were has been erased. Forget the reminders of a time long gone. When you continue to see yourself unchanged you will respond to life in that same mindset. I am not concerned with what others claim about you. I am remaking you on the Potter’s Wheel beyond what being human will can do for you.
There are sides to you that have not been explored yet. Can you believe such a thing? I am pulling out of you the gold and diamonds long thought to be a myth, but you are going to be a legend in what I do in and through you. Today is your moment. Now is your time. I am calling you out of the shadows and into the front of this movement that I am doing for My People.
What you believed was certain to fill your days until the end will be shifted into My Glory. I do not have boredom and repetition assigned to your life. If you are not feeling fulfilled stop and wonder if this is by My doing. I will make you restless for My Namesake until the only aspects that will satisfy is My Divine Journey for you. You should hold nothing less if your vision.
I created everything in your world, and I will continue to do so. Is evolving in Me such a definable thing? You are forever changing as a human if you value such a thing. I have intense growth coming to your days. It will be as if one moment you are 5 years old and then next 99. I am exploding knowledge and power, but understand you will have to come to Me for the daily wisdom. Do not get ahead of My Movements in your life. I have amazing celebrations and milestones never known before coming swiftly!”
Segment 2
For one who intercedes. You feel their pain, even to the point of having temporary, token symptoms, and you wonder why the Lord allows this. You are not only interceding for those He called you to, you are in advanced sniper training! This is working great wisdom and strength in you, and you will cast down and roust out the enemy wherever He shows you to! You are called to be His mighty warrior, and He is in charge of your training. You are not laying down your life for someone else, through you He is laying down His. As you walk in His Spirit and authority you are becoming more powerful than you could understand or imagine. It is His love that is flowing through you and it comes straight from Him. It is in His Spirit that you submit, and it is in His authority that you rise. You are not called to suffer for them, you are called to see His will come to pass! You, His mighty warrior, are called to be His prophet, not just His intercessor.
You who speak the Truth are heavily armed. You who speak My simple Truth will set the captives free. You will not strive or argue, nor will you take personally what the enemy has to say, and in your pure heart you will not engage in debate, for you will not be swayed. You will be sent deep into the enemy's camp, where precious ones are being held in bondage and captivity. You will get right to the heart of things as you speak the simple truth to them. You will be like one who uses a key to open the lock on a door. You will see those set free go from death to life as you speak the Truth to them. As you speak the Truth to them you will speak My life to them.
There are those of My children that I am drawing closer to My vest. They will be given much training, for they must be prepared. They will be drawn in to Me, and desire nothing else, but to sit very close to Me, look into My eyes, and listen to My Spirit. In Me they will find that they lose everything else. Much comfort will be given them, for I am their inheritance! I am not One to take without giving much more back. To My called ones I speak, come to Me, and do not hold yourself back! There is much work for Me to do in you, and much Glory will be heaped upon your head!
The spirit of religion sits side by side with false modesty, and many in churches are bound. This spirit will speak intelligently to their minds, and use the Scriptures to bind them. Those who are bound serve a paper god and in their midst I AM nowhere to be found. They disallow My grace and mercy as they rely on themselves to be justified. They do not know My peace or the freedom offered them, and in their devout pursuit of piety they disallow themselves. You will speak the Truth to them, and you will disband their religion. But to speak to them of freedom, you must first cast down the spirit of religion. You will go and break their bonds, and the churches will split wide open!
You who wait for results, and the answer to your prayers, have been feeling stuck and stagnated. You must know that the core of the problem is that you see yourself as powerless and ineffective in your ability to receive. It is not My intention for you to be ineffective, for I have given back the power to receive. Not only are you to believe My word, you enforce it in your life and circumstance as you receive. You now walk as one made alive, for in your choice to receive My will you honor Me.
I will show you what kind of love you are in. I will reveal to you My true nature, and My intention in bringing you in. What you have seen on this Earth and in your flesh is nothing like the love I intend to give. The love you have known has been fragmented and dead, for it takes and does not give. It has no life without Me in it. You will delight in the coming days as I reveal to you how My love will provide and protect. As you see My true intention, you will have a deep revelation of a Good, Good Father!
Segment 3
The bells are ringing. I am speaking, are you listening. Today is a day of great change. You will not know which way to go if you do not pay attention. The bells are ringing, are you listening, change is here. I will guide you in the way you must go. Awaken from your slumber, o sleeper. Do you not know what time it is? It is time for change! Sit up straight, open your eyes, be attentive! it is time for change! Will I not lead you? Will I allow my sheep to wonder astray? Do I not announce my activity to those who listen to me? Bells are ringing. It is time for change, are you listening?
Segment 4
The world holds many attractions and interesting experiences, My children, but I desire you would not choose the world over Me.
   Choosing anything over Me is idolatry. Idolatry will bring destruction into your life, just as it also brought destruction into Israel as Moses led them through the desert all those many years ago.
   So many put off serving Me until it is too late. They do not realize these distractions are weapons Satan devises to keep them from the blessings they could otherwise enjoy.
   If you will keep Me first as you should, you will walk in all the blessings I have for you. You will walk with My guidance, and avoid pitfalls. You will walk in my abundance, and avoid lack. You will walk in much love, and avoid despair.
   I am everything you need and I will guide and provide for you, but I will not share My throne, for I am a jealous God. I long for all of your heart, not what is left over after you give your time to worldly pursuits and pleasures.
I have told you that whatever is inside each man or woman now, it is increasing. You are seeing this in those around you.

   If they fearful, the fear is increasing. If they are faithful, their faith is increasing. If they are perverse, perversion is increasing.

   Whatever lurks in their hearts, it is increasing.

   This is the reason, My children, you are seeing these things magnified in those around you. The lines are being drawn and the sheep are being separated from the goats in preparation for the end of all things.

   As the end quickly approaches, it will become more and more apparent who is Mine, and who is not.

   Stay aware and be very diligent, for your adversary will use this against you if he can. Whenever evil is magnified in a person, there is opportunity for great sin and destruction.
Scoffing will begin to increase noticeably now, My children. Though there have always been mockers and scoffers in the earth, the increase of darkness in the hearts of men will bring also an increase in scoffing, and in persecution now.
   From now until the end, persecution will be very prevalent in your world. This will cause many of My people to remain silent in an effort to protect themselves, but I tell you now, My children, there is no place to hide from what is coming. There is no place you can hide from persecution except in Me. If you abide in Me, and My Word abides in you, then you will be protected from more than in any other way.
   Do not let the opinions of men or the threat of persecution make you fearful or fear will rule your heart and your mind. Any negative emotion you allow in now will take root and increase, as the increase of what is in your heart has already been ordained. You must guard your heart more diligently than ever before, for your enemy also knows this. He has been tempting men since the foundations of the world, but now he will increase his temptations and you must cast down every wicked thought as it comes to resist them.
   Be vigilant, My people.
Nothing in your lives will be quite normal from this point forward, My children. The days of normalcy and coasting through life are behind you. This is the time of the work of My Kingdom to bring in the final souls to be saved. Those who do the work of My Kingdom now and bring in these souls will be greatly rewarded, both on earth and in heaven, as these souls are very precious to Me.
   The time approaches when few souls will be saved. The hardships on earth, the atmosphere and severe persecution will cause few to witness for Me, as the penalty will be death and the destruction of all you know. Fear not this time, My children, as I will walk with you through every step of your journey; all scriptures must needs be fulfilled before the end can be when you will see the wicked punished with your own eyes.
   As you draw nearer to Me now, I prepare you for times coming. I impart into your spirit the gifts you will need to survive and the courage required to walk in these times. I have chosen each of you especially for this time, and you are well able to do this, and glorify Me as these things happen.



Sources:
1. Ellen
2. Kathy Mote
3. Evelyn
4. Glynda Lomax



No comments:

Post a Comment