Sunday, May 14, 2017

Message Date - 14 May 2017


***Prophetic Messages From The Lord: 14 May 2017***

The Father says, “What are you attracting to your life? Your Soul and Spirit are powerful. What you allow in will set your compass more than you may understand. What you allow out will also set your compass. How you carry yourself will bring that which is pulled towards this energy or repeal that which is opposite. You must choose if you will walk in the Light or Darkness in all aspects.
Likewise allowing the heart and mind to become desensitized to sin will wound the soul and limit the spirit. Know who you are. Are you My Beloved Saint? It is time to put away childish notions that you can be of the world and still hold your inheritance. You are sacrificing more than you realize to the enemy vying to keep you in bondage. What you will not dispose of will keep you stuck.
Adam and Eve where not in lack, in fact they were in the overflow of abundance, and still wanted one thing that was forbidden. Many are looking at what is prohibited instead of focusing on all that is My best before them. Is that one sin better than all that I have for you? What you will not war against becomes acceptable on more and more levels. Holiness is a vital key to opening up the Heavenly Realms. What does Darkness have in common with the Light?
I am coming this day to heal you of all that you have done against your own soul. Lay it down on My Altar this very day. Make a change in your mind about what you will do from this day forth. Resist the devil, will he not indeed flee? Do not invite in what you say you do not want. I desire to take you higher. This is not just a catchy phrase. Open your Eyes and Ears. Access to My Kingdom is yours to walk in or not. Allow Me to break you free and choose to stay free!”
“Many of you are stationary purely because you are allowing the needs and desires of others to hold you back. You have listened to their guilting words, which has clipped your wings. You have watched doors of opportunities spring up and close once again because you hesitated. If I am your Lord, then will I not take care of those you leave behind?
I have assignments that I have set aside that only you are able to complete. This is not necessarily because I cannot find anyone else, but I desire to use you for a blessing onto others and for you to reap the blessing and favor from this as well. If you wonder why you are not seeing My Hand outpouring in your life, it may just be because you have refused to go where I have sent you. How can I give you what you need when you are in the wrong place to be supplied?
Go back over the last 10 years and think of all of the choices you made without asking Me what I had for you. Now let’s make a decision to right these wrongs, for I am able and I am willing to accelerate you right up to the place you should be today. To do the depths of your call and destiny, you are going to have to let go of certain aspects. Being pulled in too many directions has never been a way of life.
Let My Peace fill your heart and mind. I will take care of what you are not supposed to deal with. Do you trust that I can fill that void so that you can accomplish what you were created to do and be? I am coming to you in this hour to remind you of when you left the path and how we will get back to perfect order once more. More and more is moving into alignment in this hour. Feel the Winds of Change in the Air. Tomorrow is going to look and feel much different!”
“You are not a victim of anything. Hear Me. What has happened or not happened will shape your path towards your destiny in powerful ways. I have all taken into account. What you desire the most to disappear is exactly what I will show up and out with My Glory on your behalf. Let go of the would have, should have thoughts.
I am not alarmed by any of it, so be at peace, and challenge the voices that demand for you to get all turned around about this or that issue. It will all work out just as it should. Give today over to Me. I know your failures before you even set foot out the door. Come back to Me for your portion is restoration and My unending love for you.
What you wrap yourself up with is what you believe is your worth. Your worth is in Me and not what human standard is the going rate for your life. I created you and I will have the final say on what value you carry. You are My Priceless Pearl no matter if the day brings rain or sun. I did not give up on you and even before you took your first breath, I sent My Son to be your replacement for all that you wished was not so in your life.
I am not sorry that I created you! Put aside all that have let you down or spoken harshly for those are not My words. You have always been wanted by Me and I will heal all that is broken. Hand Me all that does not work, and I will adjust until it becomes an overflowing blessing that no dam can contain. You are going to better days so lay down what is less. I will set your free of every mindset that is less than My perfection. Come sit with Me!”
“Even the enemy has a purpose in My Kingdom. Did you catch that? Are you spending your days in bitterness and mourning? Then stop it. The blindness of the enemy does not belong in your life. He may not know or understand how I am using him to bring a deeper and greater blessing into your life, but that fact is not hidden from you! Life is not uncertain if I am with you using everything for your good.
I allowed Job to go through something, but it was not for nothing. Through it all, Job went deeper in who I am and who He is in Me. Without a catalyst, you will never grow higher in Kingdom wisdom and knowledge. You will have no reason to use the gifts and anointing that I have given you. You are not a mere baby unable to fend for yourself. You are My Chosen and Beloved. What you are going through surely has an expiration date even if it is in your mindset and attitude first. I say Count it ALL Joy! You will come out richer in more ways than you can imagine I would do for you.
Adam and Eve, before the fall, were in no need of a Savior. Are you not a better version in every way because of the Christ now in you? You are married to My Son. There is no Greater Honor. I will take all adversity and bring you into a place that never would have been without this piece. You will never carry the weight of your destiny without growing deeper roots in Me. You will weather any storm with Victory beating across the Battle Drums.
Your Praises weaken the enemy’s steps of war. Out of your very mouth can you shut the foes storming your gates. I have equipped you with every detail. Look again, what is in your Hands? My Power and Authority is in your Rod and Staff. Will the Earth not obey your voice? You must subdue for that is your portion. Do not succumb but subdue. Get out of the practice of self-pity. I am showing you My Glory and your Promises! You are not denied. Everything I have is yours.”
“Is eternity really the goal and measure? Are you not walking each day out the same regardless of where you happen to be over the course of your existence? Gather your thoughts in this hour. I am opening your mind to experience revelation that will seem so perfect but yet escaped the wisdom of men for millennia. A narrow mind will lead you nowhere.
Your journey may change scenery but it is not an end goal that you will encounter. Even in Paradise will you continue on with a life full of options. I created you to be active with interests and desires. This does not just suddenly change one day. I love how I created mankind. I am not a boring God who will send you to a boring existence one day.
You are full of possibilities now and forever. You are limitless now and forever. You have a destiny as a human to complete, but you have an overall life that extents on with no end. I am not a God who has an ego that will force you to sit and worship on a cloud with no other purpose in mind. Listen, your worship is for your benefit today. It aligns and connects your heart in Mine with a deep intimacy. It is the change within you that worship brings. A sweet offering and fragrance.
Forsake the belief that somehow Earth is more exciting than Heaven. Everything you have now was born in My imagination first and imparted to mankind to create. Is it likely that I will stop creating New or that you will not be able to create beyond this world? You are in My image and I change not. The Core of who you are as a Spirit with My Thumbprint will continue on and explode into what you are fully meant to be. You haven’t even scratched the surface of all that your life will be one day. Do not forget your days now for they are vital, and you have a purpose crafted by My Hand for your now!”
“A child does not see itself separate from its mother in the early part of life. Come, as I show you the blessing in your vision being that we are joined and not separate. Be as a child before Me as I give you a glimpse and taste into what we will do together. The world will vye for your attention taking you away from where you should be.
Instill the desire to not be separated in heart and spirit. Many find their wings to soar and then clip them the next minute. When you believe you can do life without My Presence in fullness is when you deceive yourself into walking a life of less. You will only go so far in your natural ability. Refresh your mind in this hour. The smoke that you see is not a real fire. Do not fall for the tricks.
You are being given a new river that will enable growth in increase and multiplication. Wisdom is being placed over those hungry for My Truth. You were not created to be stagnate. Where you are today should not be where you are 20 years from now. I am pouring out My Spirit over the Earth. Take a hold of what is yours in My Kingdom. I am not finished with you and it is not time to pack up to go home.
Jerusalem is My Timetable. Do they look like they are grafted in yet? Will you leave them behind to suit your own interests? They are My Heart. I will redeem and restore the House of David as I would any of My sheep who have wandered off. They are a vital part of what I am doing in the Earth Realm. They carry My Sword and Shield. I Am their Protector forever more!”
“Do things appear to be moving backwards instead of where you are pushing? Keep a watchful eye for I am up to something in that very situation. Sometimes to get unstuck you must backup to turn slightly as you move forward once more. I am taking you out of the quicksand and placing you back on solid ground.
You are getting a fresh start so let the frustration fall off. I am not upset with you about what has happened. Be at ease in My Love. You are still on target and soon you will see just over the horizon the beauty that I created just for you. Just when you thought that matter had no resolution, you will see everything come together just as you desired.
The clock has not stuck midnight yet. You have the time needed to finish before it is time to go. I will not rush you beyond what is reasonable. The chips are not stacked against you. Feel My Love for you in this hour. I am proud of you. You have not failed me, and I will still do all that I have promised over you.
Many things you thought would turn out one way are getting My upgrade which will exceed your best expectations. Dry your tears. I have only My Goodness for you. I will not scold you or take away what is your favor. I am setting you up to walk in all things unmovable and unimaginable in My Glory. You will come out shining brighter than any star in the heavens. It will all be ok My Beloved!”
“People are going to criticize you unjustly. People are going to try to find fault in what you do unto Me. Let Me take that battle for you. I will shut the mouths of your accusers. When I am done, they will not even remember your name when their mouth starts moving again. There are consequences to poor behavior even when it is believed to be a right cause.
I Am a Roaring Lion and I will defend who is Mine. Be careful with the words spoken. If I am not behind your words then you leave yourself open to the enemy of your soul. Keep your hands clean in your dealings. Remember, you are not alone to deal with what life throws at you. This is your opportunity to assess if this matter is really for you to handle. You may be surprised what I have to say about it.
I have fresh manna for you daily. No need to save up for I will continue to give you more. Let your heart be not troubled for I am sending resources to lighten your load and time frame that it normally takes to accomplish necessary tasks. Find that new strategies will come to you quickly as you navigate. You will just know which way to go and what to do with ease.
Notice the shakeup around you. Do not be alarmed. I am throwing Good Seed down and removing what did not grow. The ground will be turned up so that the fertile soil will come forth to feed what is planted. I will provide the rains and I will provide the sun. The temperature is just perfect, My Child. You are in the midst of something wonderful coming. Get ready!”
***
Many things that have encamped around you and inhibited your view have now been broken, and are now fallen away from you. They will no longer be all that you see, and stand between you and your view of Me! Now I Myself will be your scenery, I will be your view! They are broken and fallen that have come against you, for those things around you will break, break, break! I have built a strong wall around you, and you will be as a walled city with guarded gates! I will give much beauty to you, and like a great groundskeeper will I tend to you. You are My beautiful children, My people of great faith.
Don't look at it. Look at Me, instead. Look at Me, and be lifted. Let your faith be lifted. Let your hope be lifted. Set your heart on My goodness, and let your heart be lifted. Let the joy of your faith in Me settle the matter, for it is finished.
To you it has not been given to be Lord to them. Lay your care for them at My feet instead, and let Me be Lord of them. All inspiration is given the same way as revelation, and that is by My Spirit. As I am Lord of the cares of your heart I will tend to them. As you give Me your burdens for others, I will deal with them as only I can. You may stand by My Word and by My side as I prove that your desires for others are a gift placed in your heart by Me, and I will fulfill them as I am Lord of them.
 you have awakened in Me a beast, and the Mighty, Conquering Warrior in Me will arise. I will ferociously avenge, and in power I will rise to protect. My glory will be seen in My Beloved, and their favor will be avenged! I will see that as they stand before Me, My favor goes before them. They will shine with My glory and light, and all will be drawn to them. In the land of the living they shall stand and be My glorious beacon, and the light they shine will be My Great Love.
 I am coming against sickness and disease in My children who have been so attacked. I will be vicious in My attack as I come against the enemy's strong holds against My children. I will come quickly in defense of My Beloved, and I will come with a vengeance. You who see and hear My voice, remember My promises, keep them in your heart, see them in your sight. You will see My word come to pass with both your spiritual and your physical eyes. I will fill your mouth with praise as you believe. I will fill your heart with gratitude as you receive. What you see spiritually is what you will see physically.
You are Mine, you are My child, You are My Bride. I have called you Mine, and I have given you My life. And as a man takes care of His child, and His wife, so will I take care of you, My child, My beloved, My Bride. And as I have called you Mine, and given you My life, so I will teach you to walk in My life. You will walk with Me on the heights, and see sights from on high. And as you lay your head down to sleep at night, I will speak into you My life. And, My love, you will be different when you arise. Don't be discouraged by the things you desire, for soon and very soon, the things of My life will be your life, and you will see them with your eyes.
You will not only receive release, you will be relieved of the burden of your flesh. You will be relieved, released, replete and replenished! You will live and move and have your being in the Spirit. You will know I have called you to this, as every thing you laid at My feet I will bless. You have been grieved through the enemy's many attempts to take your life, but in each of them you have kept your hope for My deliverance. You have lain down your own life until nothing but the grief of loss is left. Now I tell you, of your grief there will be nothing left! For each of the enemy's attempts against your life, I am replacing it with My life! You, above all, are exceedingly blessed, for your portion is now My life, and in it you will be exceedingly delighted!
I will pour out upon you My living Word. He will rise up from within you like a fountain from the deep. You will speak of My kindness, wisdom, and love. You will speak to others as you are spoken of. You will be like a cool well, and all will be refreshed. You will be like deep rivers, where those who are parched with thirst come to be quenched. You will invite them to My garden, where the tormented come to find rest. You will speak of My goodness, that the downtrodden and brokenhearted would come to know My peace. You will be a living monument, that all those in need will come to Me. You will be My ambassadors and a living invitation for them to come into My embrace, and you will delight in My goodness as none are turned away.
Praise Me for My goodness, praise Me where you stand. Praise Me for your blessing for it is coming, though you don't see it yet. You still don't know how truly good I am, but you soon will. I am your blessing and I have been sent! Your healing will blossom in you like flowers on a sunny afternoon. Lift your praise and sing from a joyful heart before your day is done. My provision and goodness is your portion and is what you will call your own. You will see My love for you burn your prison to the ground! My word in you will explode with abundant life, and it will blow the four walls around you apart! You will walk in My power from this day forth, and nothing will take you down!
When the enemy attacks My children, it is not between him and them, it is between Me and him. Listen, My children. You will stop struggling to receive deliverance, healing and freedom. You will now see things differently. You will rest in Me as you know he is vanquished. You will be lifted as you rest in that knowledge. You will not see your enemy, you will see Me. You will not see defeat, you will see victory.
You have wondered how you will traverse this journey. You wonder if you have the strength, the courage, the wherewithal to do what you will need to do. I tell you now that you will, for I am with you, and I am in you, and I am the source of all strength.
   You wonder if you will have provision. Recall the other times I have provided for you in abundance, and know that I will now as well. Recall all the times I have stopped the gaps for you, that I have made what you had enough, that I have sent help to you, and you will know that you will.
   I have spoken to others to assist you and they are. Some will not obey Me, and woe to those who do not obey My instruction to help a brother or sister in need, for they themselves will know need. They will call and no answer shall be sent for them, for they answered not in this time.
   I am the source of all provision and my arm is not too short. I am able to provide for you. I am able to feed you even by my angels hands if need be. I am able. I am able to shelter you, for I am your refuge and the source of all provision of every kind.
   Go forth as I have called you. Go forth in faith, for I am sending you.
   Stand firm in your faith, for I am faithful to My own.
The world holds many attractions and interesting experiences, My children, but I desire you would not choose the world over Me.
   Choosing anything over Me is idolatry. Idolatry will bring destruction into your life, just as it also brought destruction into Israel as Moses led them through the desert all those many years ago.
   So many put off serving Me until it is too late. They do not realize these distractions are weapons Satan devises to keep them from the blessings they could otherwise enjoy.
   If you will keep Me first as you should, you will walk in all the blessings I have for you. You will walk with My guidance, and avoid pitfalls. You will walk in my abundance, and avoid lack. You will walk in much love, and avoid despair.
   I am everything you need and I will guide and provide for you, but I will not share My throne, for I am a jealous God. I long for all of your heart, not what is left over after you give your time to worldly pursuits and pleasures.
You say you want more of Me, yet you continually choose other things over your time with Me. You say Look at the weather, and run out to play like a small child. You say you want more of Me, yet you choose other people over Me. I long for time with you, yet you run to others with your time.
   You say you want to know Me more, yet you continually seek more of something else. Your mind seeks out entertainments in the world, and thoughts of Me are left far behind.
   You say you want one thing from Me, because you desire I would grant it to you. I have granted you access to My Throne, which men of old time would have gladly given their lives for, yet you do not approach except with your hand out to Me.
   My children, I have offered you what you say you want, yet you have continually chosen something else. Search your heart – what do you really want? A relationship with Me is within the reach of every man, every woman, every child, yet so few know Me.
   If you do not approach My Throne, I also cannot know you.
You will stand looking up to the sky. The trumpet will sound. My angels have been waiting for this command “gather the elect for many on the earth are ready”.  The heavens will thunder, the earth will be quaking, twisters on the plains, destruction over all nations, crying will be heard, the lightning flashing from the east, fires breaking out.  The king of glory is coming. Who is the king of glory? The lord mighty in battle, the armies of heaven prepared from the foundation.  Will you be found on the fathers side? If not you will remain on the side of the beast for all eternity, judgement of damnation, and the fire of the pit.
For I see many asleep. This is not the time to Slumber. These are dangerous perilous times as was written. The foolish virgins are busy spreading lies and false stories to the sheep not called. They in turn repeat these, stories and pass along false information, lies to anyone seeking a sign or word of knowledge. This Will remove all hope and faith. Children you must endure many trials. You will see tribulation do not be deceived by liars and sorcerers. Test all Spirits. My Word is truth. The Time is later than worldly men and scholars believe. I have heard and seen their lies with my own ears and eyes. You now must discern the Truth. The seals as opened, will create great quakes on your earth. This is the truth. I have already opened the first seal. Those having wisdom, knowledge, and understand king know this truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment