Monday, July 25, 2016

Message Date - 25 Jul 2016



***Prophetic Messages From The Lord: 25 Jul 2016***



(Lana Vawser)


VICTORY!!!
July 24, 2016 

Post by Lana Vawser:
This morning as I was waking from a dream I heard the Lord decreeing victory LOUDLY over His people. over their situations, over their bodies, over their lives, over their families, over their finances. I saw the Lord look at the Bride and He said “Her name is VICTORY!!!”
The sense surrounded me that the Lord is fighting for His people, He is bringing them into greater manifestation of who they already are VICTORIOUS and into what is already their VICTORY!
There is an awakening and a birthing of victory taking place right now. You OVERCOME by the blood of the Lamb and the word of your testimony! (Revelation 12:11)
The Lord is releasing even deeper revelation of the power of His blood and the breakthrough in taking communion.
Where the giants have been screaming the loudest, He is fighting for you! Take communion! Decree the power of the blood of the Lamb! Testify of Jesus, His goodness, His faithfulness, His Word! You are about to see an even greater manifestation in your circumstances and life of the POWER that is in the name of Jesus!
He is decreeing VICTORY over you today and it is going to be LOUD! Your testimony is going to be PROFOUND!!!



(Ellen)
Daily Prophetic Word
July 25, 2016
By MaryEllen McCloud

The Father says, “I Am increasing your capacity for more of Me to flow out of you. A deeper pruning is coming for I must remove what is dead and not capable of producing fruit. You will want to fight against this for I Am challenging not only your mind but your heart. What you have held strongly in your beliefs has become idols that are blocking Me from being the center in your life. A religious mind is always the enemy to what I Am doing over the Earth. Release your demands and come before Me with an open heart and mind so that I can fill you up with My Heart.

I Am requiring you to let go of all that I ask you to release. The sacred cows of days long gone by are keeping you from a flourishing life with fruit bearing on all of your trees. My people need to stop living in religious lies of false doctrines. For even the enemy knows the truth of My word and twists it verse by verse in your ears. Are you still mine when you follow the foolish traps of the enemy day in and day out? Are you so turned around that the truth sounds like a lie, and a lie like the truth? Which do you desire; for Me to show you the errors in your thinking or let you live in what you have allowed to be?

Many will say they want the truth always, but reject the vessels carrying the truth. You already have your speech prepared, and your ears are closed completely. If you will not listen, you will never change what I Am asking. Abandon your belief that you have the right to be right. Pride will keep a man from becoming humble. Pride will point the finger at others, but fail to see that the others are not the issue. Change can be painful if that is how you see it. I say it is your blessing to be set free in all that is holding you back from the fullness of what Christ died for. I will not always give you the room to question My instructions. Obedience is the key that unlocks the cell doors.

I desire for you to experience and walk in all of the Goodness open to My Sons and Daughters. What I bring challenge to in this season is what I will be removing from your life. Pay attention to the lightness that lifts you higher. Notice the healing that comes to burdens that seemed to have no solution. For what I do will be in an instant. You will not labor to come into My Light. From these moments, seeds planted decades ago will finally spout everywhere you turn. What has been held back, will now come to fruition. What seemed dead will come back to life. What was expired will be reborn. Now, this is worth your celebration and praise.”

~Blessings MaryEllen McCloud Replenished Hope


Daily Prophetic Word
July 24, 2016
By MaryEllen McCloud

The Father says, “Man will demand that you please him, but when you do, none will actually be satisfied. For what man is content with today, will only become an area that has fault to be found in the next day. Do not let others rattle you or shake what you know to be truth. Many will come at you seeking an argument and for you to submit to them, but I Am your Lord who is the keeper of your days. Follow My leading for I will always have your back, even from the most ruthless opponent. I Am your scorekeeper, and I will deal with any threat that comes your way.

Wash off anything that desires to taint your walk. I have you in the Palm of My Hands. Screaming at the darkness is a futile endeavor for man lives in opinions and will not yield to anything that differs, even when it is My Truth. There are times to sway in the breeze with flexibility, and there are times to stick your ground. Many will judge you for either steps you make in your day. The winds of the crowd will change moment to moment. Do not bother trying to keep track. Hold your head up high for you are My Beloved whom I Am well pleased in. You hold Me first in your life, and you will not lose your way.

Even when others react out of their flesh, choose to rise above and see the good in their spirit. A blind man will have his eyes opened just as Saul became Paul on the Road to Damascus. Persecution will be expected for you carry the glory and light of My Son. I will right the wrongs done against you. Do not even let your mind dwell on what was meant to put you in the enemy's snare. Just keep moving forward as this is My Will for you. No weapon formed against you will reach your shores. My angels are assigned to protect and watch over you. Nothing escapes My attention.

What was meant to take away your peace will be replaced with beauty from Heaven. Flowers bloom today in your honor. You are sitting at the Master’s Table. I will share My Heart with you in our quiet times together. New doors are coming; ones to send you completely out of the realms of distractions that you are encountering right now. When you see what is lying just ahead, you won’t even want to spend time in the muck that is trying to consume you. You were made for more, and you are at the threshold of Kingdom Treasures that only you can unlock. You are faithful, and I trust you with all that I have set aside for this hour. Look up, for your redeemer is drawing nigh before your eyes.”

~Blessings MaryEllen McCloud Replenished Hope


(Sharon)
"Take heart" July 24, 2016
Take heart, My children, I a growing you at an accelerated rate. You may experience this as exhaustion and pain.  But know this is just for a season. I want my children to be prepared for their purpose. So, no, my children...all this is done for My glory. You will be blessed for your perseverance far beyond your comprehension now. Just know I am allowing all that my people are going through at this time. Do you children not know that I know all? Yes; I know every hair on your head. Press into me in spirit and truth, and I will open the door to My Father. Each of you has a destiny which has been planned long ago. Yes, you, My children, have been placed here in this exact moment to come into your fullness and shine with My Glory. Your understanding is in this worldly realm, the physical. That is why you need to sit before Me in spirit so I can impart upon you understanding beyond your comprehension. I will reveal much wisdom and bring to light revelations. Your eyes will become clearer to all My truths. Yes, you, My faithful children will be imparted with many glorious gifts which will allow you to grow to higher levels in which to reveal My heart to those whom lack understanding. You will guide them into My truths. You will bring many of the lost home to their true creator,  so make use of this day before the night befalls My beloved children. Take hold of My promises for you. You must reach out and take them. Do Not Fear. You have been made for this day. Do not let any man stop you from your destiny rising to ever higher levels in My Kingdom. Let your heart's desire come to fulfillment in Me. Once you take hold of your destiny, My Glory will shine through you. All those whom are lost will see you in a crowd and begin to migrate toward you. Then you will shine, My children. Then you will shine. So come take hold of who you are, who you were created to be and who you were meant to be. Come, and you will find your true purpose. Do not settle for anything less. Then, you will be free. The truth will set you free. Come and let me grow you, grow you to your full potential. I love you, My children. King Jesus.             Read these:    James 1:19, 20, Romans 12:11 (Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor.)



"I am coming for you" July 25, 2016 (Words Received After Wedding Dream with the Lord)
My children, prepare. Are you prepared, oh, children.? Are you completely prepared? Those of you who are awake and prepared, i am coming for you



(Glynda Linkous)
Monday, July 25, 2016
Do Not Be Alarmed

My children, you have noticed the shaking going on in relationships around you. Do not be alarmed, for did I not tell you I would shake everything loose that was not of Me?

What is not of Me will not be able to survive what is yet ahead for My people, so I must do this.

Cling to My Word and My Ways, not to your lives in the earth, and all will be well.

1 Corinthians 15:33  Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

2 Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

1 Corinthians 6:18  Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

Proverbs 3:5-7

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

Joshua 1:9  Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Isaiah 41:10  Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.


(Swift Passage)
WORD FROM THE LORD! (REVELATION SIXTH SEAL!)
TRANSCRIPT (ENGLISH) Message received July 22, 4:55 am. My son, tell My people, that many dealing with spiritual warfare will appease, and it will come to an abrupt end. My Coming is now in Biblical timing within a short time now. My son, My Coming is at the door, that’s the reason I gave you that dream.  (The dream Dewayne recently had with the door).  My son, tell My people, judgement of the wicked and unbelief is at the door.  Quickly the Harpazo will happen immediately after the Trumpet blast. My son, many doubt that I am at the door, but I am.  Stay focused on Me; the Tribulation sixth seal will quickly take place, once My children are removed from harm’s way.  Remember, in Revelation 6:13: This is at the door! Stay focused, I’m coming quickly. Shalom! KJV Revelation 6:13:  And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.


(Angela)
"Things will happen in rapid succession now."
TRANSCRIPTION: The time has come and now is when I will perform every word that I have spoken. Time as you know it is over. Things will happen in rapid succession now. Be alert for your enemy prowls around like a roaring lion. Your eyes need to be focused on me and only me at all times. Do not be discouraged. I am with you and all of my children. I will see you through this maze. Trust in me. Am I not capable of leading my children home? I love you, my child. I am your hope. I am your strong tower. I am your shelter as the storms rage. Take my hand and together we will make it through this perfect storm. Shalom.



(Clare)
Prayer & Repentance Holds Judgement Back & Elects Donald Trump



Angel of the Apocalypse - End Time News)
SIGNS OF THE END PART 190 - LATEST EVENTS JULY 2016/


Hillary Clinton possessed by Demons?



(John Baptist)
Trib-Now, 24th July 2016 - 2016: Year of Jubilee or Year of Reckoning with Augusto Perez



Watch Baptism Corner: 8 Pillars to Salvation -It isn't too late to board the ark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=batQb0fOqc4&list=PLmmkdABnDXIg2dTHlrV4V5rBcfSh58-4r

Intercessory Prayer Strategies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9PIhMId04U list=PLmmkdABnDXIhS9oQaYbdYZbfM0ccsEjKB

Spiritual Warfare 101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G7C2N7GWMM&list=PLmmkdABnDXIgdNWNJbarthyNpWJyGTZb5

No comments:

Post a Comment