Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Message Date - 12 Jul 2016



***Prophetic Messages From The Lord: 12 Jul 2016***

(Lana Vawser)

WHERE THE ENEMY IS ATTEMPTING TO PUT NATIONS IN “LOCKDOWN”, I AM RISING UP AN ARMY DECREEING “NATIONS BE UNLOCKED” by Lana Vawser
July 12, 2016
I have been sitting on a word for a little while now concerning the nations. In the spirit I have been seeing the enemy attempting to bring nations into “lockdown” and that this is a VERY crucial moment for the nations of the world.
 There has been this sense of urgency I have been feeling lately for the Church to take her place. Isaiah 60:1 has been booming over and over in my spirit.. “Arise and Shine for your light has come!!”
 There is a great shaking happening in the nations right now and it is going to continue. If we do not have eyes to see and ears to hear what the Spirit of God is saying the people of God will be “locked down” in fear.
 The enemy is attempting to “lockdown” the nations with a spirit of fear as he steals, kills and destroys in ways we have never seen before.
 I feel this urgency in my spirit for the people of God to GO DEEPER! There is an invitation from the heart of the Father to come deeper in intimacy.
 Since last year the Lord was speaking to me about this being the season of the Song of Songs and 2016 being the year of the revelation of the love of God going deeper than ever. We must get our roots deep into Jesus and His love by pressing deeper and giving Him our YES. We must go deeper in the Word than ever before.
 THE GREATEST MOVE OF MY SPIRIT AND BIRTHING OF MY LOVE IS UPON THE CHURCH RIGHT NOW
 As I have seen this shaking taking place in the nations of the world, I saw many believers being taken out by fear. Completely crippled, crushed and tormented by fear because of what they see happening in the nations and around them. As I watched terrified saints running and hiding I heard Jesus speak “Do not run and hide, dive deep into the rivers of My love and ARISE AND SHINE! The greatest move of My Spirit and birthing of My love in and through you is upon you!!!”
 Those that were diving deep into Him, His Word and worship, I saw then rising up as burning lovers, the army of God and moving forward into the nations and darkness without fear and moving through doors of influence to take back cities and nations for Jesus.
 As the people of God moved into the doors of influence and opportunity the Lord was opening up to them in this season they had keys around their necks on chains and these keys were burning with the fire of His love.

I wondered what these keys were and I felt the Lord speak:
 “My people, the birthing and awakening process you are walking in your personal life right now is not just for you but for the SAKE OF THE NATIONS!!! The enemy is screaming “I am bringing nations into lockdown” but through you My people, stepping into all I have for you, moving through new doors of opportunity and being fully awake and alive wherever you go to release My presence and love, I am decreeing “I AM UNLOCKING NATIONS”.  The key is “MY LOVE”.
 Great deliverance, healing, freedom and nations stepping into their identity in Me, will all take place through the UNLOCKING of the deeper revelation of My love IN YOU and THROUGH YOU! My love will dismantle fear in you and the nations!”
 I felt the Lord’s heart grieving over the nations and yearning for the nations to turn back to Him. At the same time I could feel the yearning of His heart “Sons and daughters of Mine, sons and daughters you need to rise and be manifested in the earth. The nations are hanging in the balance! Arise in prayer! Arise! Arise! Come higher! Arise! Cry out for the nations! The nations hang in the balance and you have the authority in Me to push back this darkness! Let go of your quarrels, bickering and the division amongst yourselves and come deeper in Me. Come deeper in My love. The nations will be affected as you come deeper in My love. I will show you things about the nations you have never seen and ways to influence your towns, cities and nation. The destiny of nations are being attacked right now and I need you to come deeper  in intimacy and give me your YES AFRESH so I can reopen up doors of destiny that haven’t been walked through and mantles that have been laid down or passed over so you can take them and take your place and nations changed and your influence taken back.”
 “For as the waters fill the sea, the earth will be filled with an awareness of the glory of the LORD.” – Habukkuk 2:14
 A LAND OF DESTINY DOORS NOT ENTERED AND LAID DOWN OR “PASSED BY MANTLES”
 The Lord showed me a land of unopened doors of destiny and laid down or “passed by mantles” of the people of God. From this point in time and going back generations.
 I saw Jesus walking through this land looking at these doors that hadn’t been walked through and laid down/passed by mantles. I could feel the weight of His heart, the yearning of His heart that He wants us as His people to take up ALL He has for us!
 Destiny doors and these laid down/passed by mantles from generations and generations past were about to be “added” to God’s people in this season. I could feel His heart so strongly that we as God’s people right now would move in the power of His Spirit and a move of God upon the earth like nothing that has ever been seen before if we throw ourselves completely upon Him with our yes and go deeper into contending for nations, we would see Him lead us to pick up these mantles laid down/not picked up and walk through destiny doors that hadn’t been entered. This would  see the greatest accelerated move of His Spirit across the earth and a domino effect of the unlocking of nations released. This release bringing momentum to them again to move back towards their God given destiny. Not just one nation, but all nations! That the wheels of nations would start turning back to Him and into their God given destiny rather than be stuck and pulled in the opposite direction.
  NEW STRATEGIES OF INTERCESSION OVER THE NATIONS
 I had a vision where I saw Jesus inviting intercessors into a “new room” in the bridal chamber. It was in the place of intimacy that the Lord was inviting them into a new room and this room was full of new strategies of intercession and prophetic assignments and acts over the nations.
I saw Jesus unravelling scrolls and revealing these strategies. I saw the strategies had roots that were deep in the Word of God, inline with Scripture but completely different to anything they had seen before. These strategies were carrying a higher level of clarity and sight for nations. They were completely new and many looked at these strategies and spoke “This has never been done before”.
These strategies of intercession, prophetic acts and assignments over nations when acted upon following the Spirit of God, was releasing double portion breakthroughs into the heart of nations. These strategies required deep connection with the heart of the Father and deeper trust in His leading, these strategies and assignments themselves would test the hearts of the intercessors to trust His voice rather than “let’s just do what has always been done.”
There was such purity in these strategies. So solidly based in the Word yet so fresh and new. These strategies included the Lord releasing specific insight into what the enemy was doing and planning in the nation, to different areas to target and pray which may seem completely opposite to what the natural mind says to pray. Strategic assignments of prayer and ministry done in new ways but when moved on in obedience were going to the “UNSEEN HEART OF THE MATTER”. The Lord is targeting “undercover” issues that are not yet seen in the natural. He is targeting them now through these new strategies so they will be foiled and a prevention of some significant attacks and unrest in nations.

Intercessors, you are being called deeper than you have ever been right now for the nations. You must follow His leading and partner with Him! For not only is the greatest move of His Spirit upon you but upon nations.

THERE IS A “TIPPING POINT”, “DEFINING MOMENT” AMONG THE NATIONS RIGHT NOW

I felt the Lord saying in the Spirit right now, there is a tipping point and defining moment among the nations. That we as God’s people need to declare the opposite to “lockdown” and that being “UNLOCK”.

We are really being called to take our place and pray like never before. To follow the strategy of heaven, to follow His heart and leading even if it is completely out of the box to what we have ever seen. We are not only birthing in our individual lives but a birthing to affect the nations. Your baptism in the fire of His love in this season is not just for you but for the sake of the nations. You have a part to play! Everywhere you go, release His love! Everywhere you go, ask the Spirit of God what He is doing and partner with Him! Everywhere you go, love well! Everywhere you go, PRAY and release the Kingdom. The light and Glory of God is going to be seen brighter than ever and the nations unlocked by love, their destiny and identity awakened as the people of God arise! As WE take our place!
 The destiny of nations hangs in the balance! Let’s lock arms and continue to move forward in love and prayer and push back the darkness to see the goodness of God explode all across the earth and the enemy turned on his head!
 The army of the Warriors of love are now arising as they follow the One who has fire in His eyes and His heart is full of redemption and restoration. The army who is arising from the place of living FROM victory and releasing it upon the earth!
 Don’t forget the end of the story… WE WIN!!!



SEEMINGLY “OPPOSITE” OPPORTUNITIES
July 11, 2016 
There are some seemingly “opposite” (totally not what you expect) opportunities opening up for God’s people right now. Don’t turn them down because they don’t fit into “your box of expectations.”
HE is opening these doors!!! You need to trust Him at a deeper level!! These opportunities will take you into a new level of overcoming and open up an Esther moment..
“For such a time as this”.
These “opposite opportunities” will release you into the most significant OPPORTUNE TIME (perfect and favourable – FULL OF FAVOUR in His perfect timing) you have stepped into yet!!!


SCALES OF JUSTICE IN THE UNITED STATES
July 10, 2016
I had a dream last year where I was in a courtroom and I knew that the Lord was sitting in the Judge’s seat. I saw Him pick up the gavel and He hit it down on the bench SO loudly. I then heard Him speak loudly and He said “THE SCALES OF JUSTICE HAVE BEEN BALANCED IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.”
Over the past few days with the awful tragedies that have taken place this dream has been coming to my mind over and over and over.
This morning as I sat with the Lord, I felt the invitation from His heart to join with Him in what He is decreeing over this nation. I kept hearing the words “Take your place in HEAVENLY DECREE”. Use your words over this nation wisely. Despite the awful darkness and tragedy that has taken place, lift your eyes higher. There is going to be some great shaking in the United States but the Church is rising up. The Lord is calling His people to take their place. To arise and shine and to come against this darkness. I felt the heart of God to decree what He is speaking and keep decreeing it until it is SEEN and MANIFESTED in the natural. The heart of God is to bring HIS perfect, heavenly JUSTICE full of love into the United States of America.
As I pondered this dream with the Lord this morning I kept seeing visions of the people of God in the courts of heaven and they were crying out. They were crying out for righteousness for their nation, they were crying out for justice and I saw as they moved into deeper levels of revelation of the decrees that the Father is making over the United States, I saw the word ADJOURN falling over God’s people.
ADJOURN : To put off or postpone
I saw this army of light, rising in the decrees of heaven, deep in prayer and intercession, awakened to their authority in Jesus and they were moving forward and PUSHING BACK the darkness. I watched as strategic plans of the enemy over the nation were being foiled and postponed in the spirit before they could be put into action.
As this was happening I could hear the Lord saying “STAND UP!!! STAND UP!!! STAND UP!!! TAKE YOUR PLACE!!! STAND UP!!!!”
In the awakening that was happening in the body of Christ, the people of God were taking their place and decreeing in the Spirit “ENOUGH IS ENOUGH” and beginning to move into their God given identity and destiny. I watched as the people of God began to take their place and move into places of INFLUENCE in society and culture to bring radical CHANGE.
This army marched forward in prayer, in intercession, with the angels that are on assignment, into the seven mountains, into the darkness with HUGE badges on their chest that looked FULLY ALIVE that said:
“Greater is HE that is in ME than he that is in the world” – 1 John 4:4
The Lord is rising up His people like never before. We are taking back our rightful place, and where they enemy is causing tragedy and death and destruction, the ARMY OF GOD is rising up, KNOWING who they are and bringing LIGHT in the darkness.
At the end of this vision I heard the Lord say “Put your faith in what I say. Do not let the darkness sway you. Stand with Me and AGREE that the scales of justice will be balanced in the United States of America. The scales of HEAVENLY PERFECT justice. Decree with Me and watch and SEE My Glory!!!!”


(Diania)
Word from the Lord July 12, 2016
Personal Note: Father I am so excited! Thank you Father! The revelation! The Ark and two days [days…where did this come from? I happened to say days. I meant to say two tickets] because I remember I rolled over and I heard ‘the ark’ and the tickets to paradise. Then later on I rolled over and I remembered it was 2 tickets to paradise. [Those of you who have seen the two tickets message, you know what I am saying here. I just reposted that message last week if you have not seen it.] Wait a minute…they were brought into the ark in pairs! Then later I again rolled over and thought are the pairs the pairings of those who will witness together, sending us out in pairs? Are we going into the ark with who we are paired up with? Then I thought…Noah gathered them into the ark…did he gather them or did they come to him?
What is the two? There is something here.
I know I have to go study in Genesis but I still thought I heard you say 2 Kings 2…which was the Elijah study we just finished. He did say that our escape would align with what occurred the Israelites… coming across on dry land. He also said it would align with our escape. That reminded me of a video I saw some time back from Walter Sheppard about the rapture and the saints being in between the two clouds… that dry land? That ark? Certainly protected… There are many things rolling around inside my head today.
Father please open my eyes and understanding. I am so excited. Father please expand on what you want to share with the people.
This is His message for today.
Daughter coming about will be the greatest escape in the history of mankind. [All of] My people shall be taken to places of safety. There shall not be any harm there nor shall there be any fear. My child, listen to the words that I am saying to you this day for they are powerful and strong. Full of truth and mercy. My ark is provided for all who will take a chance on Me… upon My Son who has given His life for the mercy of all. They can read about it for I have given it unto them to decipher. It is perfect and full of power. His blood shall atone for all sin, inequities and transgressions. My child, He is well able to cover you in all things.
My daughter, listen, the ark is provided for a way of escape. I shall show you what it means and why. You will hinder the thoughts and speculations of man but I say this to you this day, let it be. My ways are above all ways and My thoughts higher than mans. You can know what I am about to do by listening to My words. Hence, the protection provided.
My children, walk not in the path of unrighteousness [way of the wicked] or sit in the seat of scorners [scoffers] for they shall have their just reward. Keep straight along My path and you shall know the truths that your heart has so long desired.
Make way, make haste for My time has come. It shall be grand, it shall be glorious, monumentous and full of fear for many. My children shall walk safely to the other side for I shall keep them safe from all harm just as in the days of old. [I sense He is speaking of the Red Sea parting and the Israelites going across.] I am well capable of handling this and stopping those who pursue you. So falter not My children. Walk among My paths.
End of message.
I read over Genesis 6-8 after prayer this morning and highlighted some words that seemed to be pointed out to me. I did some research on a few things and wondered in thought… how am I going to be able to confirm this message? Not long after that, I received an email from a friend who forwarded a Paul Begley video dated today, about the Noah’s Ark Mosaic recently found and that also found was one of the Red Sea parting. I had not heard of this, so I did some research online regarding it. Wow, what a find and not only that, to be pointing to the two very things that were given last night and in prayer today. What are the odds? What are the odds I would receive what I did in the night and today, then wonder about confirmation, then watch a video that Begley felt led to do today of all days on the very thing I need to confirm? Yes, that is God. That is how He works.
So I still wanted to sit on what I had until I had more understanding. All of Noah’s family was on the ark and the animals. The two, the pair still had me puzzled. That is when the Lord took me back to Genesis and highlighted Genesis 7:2 ‘of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.’ So there were both clean and unclean animals on the ark! Both were on the ark! John 10: 14-16 ‘I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own. 15 As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. 16 And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.’ This puts to rest the question I had from the message that all his people would be taken to safety. But notice He said places, plural. What was that about?
So I decided to look up the meaning of pairs. In Hebrew [strong’s] I found quite a surprising definition of pairs. Take a look for yourself. http://biblehub.com/hebrew/6776.htm. One meaning of pairs is ‘a measure of dry land.’ Oh my… now this is tying into the Red Sea and parting of the waters. Moses with the Israelites and Elijah/Elisha parted waters to walk on dry land. The Lord said in the Elijah study recently completed that the parting tied into the Israelites escape and would tie into ours as well.
But I still felt I did not have all the clarity I needed. So I waited. Then the Lord led me to Revelation 12.
Revelation 12: 1-6: And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. 3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. 5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: AND HER CHILD WAS CAUGHT UP UNTO GOD, AND TO HIS THRONE. 6 AND THE WOMAN FLED INTO THE WILDERNESS, WHERE SHE HATH A PLACE PREPARED OF GOD, THAT THEY SHOULD FEED HER THERE A THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND THREESCORE DAYS. [Emphasis mine.]
This is all His people. Both of them. Those who went into heaven AND those who went into the wilderness. This tells us that the wilderness is a place prepared by God and they will be fed. It is not an evil person delivering the child. An evil seed would not be protected and taken straight to heaven. This is the church. So these are His people… and according to the word today – all who have accepted/will accept Jesus as He is the door - taken to different places of safety. Why? Could it be because of their walk and level of maturity with the Lord? Possibly. Different tasks and purposes in Him? Maybe.
As I was just about through writing this up… I just broke down in tears. I turned to look outside and shaking, I asked the Lord, ‘you made a way for my family?’ He said, ‘my darling, I told you I would.’ I have been praying fervently for my family… all of them, their spouses, their children, extended family by marriage. All of them. His message today says, for all those ‘WHO WILL’ take a chance on Me, on My Son Jesus. They will be taken, and taught/fed.
I know the Lord has said to pray and not give up. He has said He would use the prayers as kindling and start a fire within them. He has a plan. A master plan.
Stay abiding under His wing my friends. Never give up on what Jesus has done for us and our families. He is the way. He is the truth. He is the light. Amen?
Please take this message into prayer and ask the Lord Jesus, Holy Father or Holy Spirit to confirm. We are getting new revelation these days and need to discern all messages… including mine.
God bless you all. Shalom.


(Ellen)
Daily Prophetic Word
July 12, 2016

The Father says, “Walk by My Brook of Living waters. I took care of Elijah’s needs at the Brook Cherith. If I can command even the birds of the air to meet the needs of My servant, what more can you expect from Me in your hour of need? Did worry become part of your instructions too? I have no limitations to what I might do on your behalf. You may only see one or two possible ways, but I create the impossible into possible. Is anything too hard for Me?
Why have you lost hope? Speaking loss and death won’t improve the situation either. There is a difference between coming to Me with how you want that problem handled, and asking Me to take care of it with My seal of perfection. Do you believe I have a better plan? I will show you when you are calm and regrouped. I want to bring a new level of refreshment to your soul and spirit. I desire that you know how to dance in season and out of season. My celebration is always breaking over your day.
Look for the smaller joys for they are set ups for larger gifts. There is a time for everything under Heaven. It is time to get up and hold out your hands with great expectation. No matter who tries to convince you into giving up, do not, for you are closer than you know. Your faith releases the breakthrough and the miracles. When you stop, you cancel your request before Me. Do not cancel your request. My desire is to give you blessings, and favor, and abundance in all things. I would do anything for you. Not everything can be given at once. Trust Me even when you have no understanding of the ‘why’s’ in life.
The date is already circled on the calendar. You are walking closer and closer. Do not become your own stumbling block. The raven may look different in your life compared to another, but there is no difference in My answer. I have said Yes and Amen. You are not denied or punished. I Am guiding you so that you can walk in all that I have for you. The crooked path is becoming straight right before your eyes. What seems complicated is simple to Me. Do not let your mind stop your blessings. I Am raining My love and joy over you this hour. Grab a hold into what I Am doing and saying, for My Goodness is before you.”
~Blessings MaryEllen McCloud Replenished Hope


Daily Prophetic Word
July 11, 2016
The Father says, “If I have called and chosen you, what I instruct you to do will not sit well with those around you. I told Ezekiel to lay on his left side for 390 days and his right side for 40 days as a sign and symbol. Would the minds of men argue against this until My vessel would not follow My directions? Did I ask anyone if I should send Ezekiel to this assignment? Who will be My vessels that will do as I command without question or hesitation. Who will raise their hand to be completely yielded to My Will no matter what or who would like to stop them? You cannot live in two houses at the same time. The Cost is indeed high to follow Me.
My Hand did not stop doing the miraculous and unimaginable. You see not because you have unbelief. Would you follow My anointed of Old or would you have slain that vessel with your words and deeds? Instead man would like to knock who is Mine down to their equal status. What do you think I will actually allow; you to destroy the assignment of My chosen or will I instead let you live in the consequences of the evil you are participating in? It is time for My House to be Cleaned and made Righteous before Me. I will not allow anyone to quench the Holy Spirit and walk away unharmed.
You say that the Leader in front of you can’t possibly be who I desire you to be Covered and Shepherded by, and yet that is exactly correct. Did I call perfect people to use for My Glory and Honor? No not one of you is worthy, but I Am the One who makes one worthy, qualified, and equipped. Did I ask you to find faults in that person to give you some justification to not submit to authority? I Am still doing a good work in all of My Children. Not one has arrived or ceased to need the Potter's Wheel. My Kingdom has order not chaos; fully structured and under levels of authority. David was not equal to a king until I anointed him as king. Before that time, he had to submit to other higher levels of authority. My people need to stop trying to make themselves equal in rights and voice when they are not.
If you are My Sheep then I will not put you under an illegitimate authority. I will not send you to a wolf with you thinking this is My will for you. You must be open to what I tell you and where I send you. You must place down your own mind full of ideas and notions. I know where I need you to be fed and grow during each and every season of your life. I desire you to develop into a mighty tree full of life and strength. Where I send you, I may not send someone else. One is not better than the other. It simply is where each one will serve in My Kingdom. I created every aspect of you and who you are, and who you will be. I know your path, and all of the vessels that will help you along the way. A closed mind will stifle what I Am doing in your life. Release all that is holding you behind.”
~Blessings MaryEllen McCloud Replenished Hope


Daily Prophetic Word
July 10, 2016
The Father says, “You can’t always run. I know you want to get there sooner, but there are times you need to walk and even other times when you need to stand still. A Master clock maker has to take multiple components and place them in precise locations in relation to the other parts in order for each part to impact the other parts properly and in the right synchronization. One thing out of place or rushed, will not give the finished product that is being sought. I do not wish that you have to start over in what I Am doing in this season. There are delicate matters that need a delicate Hand and Tools. Let Me put the pieces in the right order and timing.

Time is on your side for a benefit not a disservice. Do not see time as your enemy. I Am the creator of Time and so you will have the time to do everything I place in your spirit to accomplish. You are not supposed to be a slave to time. Change your mindset and live in My Freedom. I have not called you to pile on task after task and issue after issue onto yourself. Ask Me what do place down and what to pick up. You need a balance in your life. If I say that My burden is light, decide not to give yourself more than what I want to allow in your life. Doing more does nothing for you in reality.
I Am not grading you on a performance graph or curve. What man believes that you are to do or not do is not your portion. I Am teaching My people how to walk without fear of what man can do. What rages at your castle walls will not harm you even on a cloudy day. Keep your focus and decisions based on My plan for your day. Have you figured out what that is yet? There are times when you have more freedom to choose and there are other times that I give you very little wiggle room. Remember My Child, I know what you will ultimately decide to do. I want you to rest in our journey together. If you are seeking Me, I will make sure you do not miss the important turns in the road.
I know what you are in need of today. I hear your prayers and see your struggles in what you should do or where you should go. I Am speaking to those very issues in new and familiar ways. My desire is that your seeing and hearing become sharper so that you will recognize My movements far sooner. I Am giving you moments to practice growing in your spiritual tuning. My Frequency is always flowing from the Throne Room. Slow down in your day, and you will notice what has been there all along. I have promised not to leave you without My Spirit. You are never alone for I will always be right there with you!”
~Blessings MaryEllen McCloud Replenished Hope


(Glynda Linkous)
Tuesday, July 12, 2016
Moving
Many of My children are being moved now for new assignments I have for them. These moves may come unexpectedly, but fear not, I have you safe in the palm of My Mighty Hand and you will not suffer loss if you obey all I say to do.
I shall speak to you in your spirits and lead you in the way you should go. If you obey Me, you will find I have provided all you need at your destination. If you delay to obey Me, it will not go well with you where you stay.
For some of you, there are relationships I desire you would loose from your lives where you are, and your move will assist you in this. Your enemy desires to snare you in wrong relationships that hinder the work of My Kingdom. I desire you would not allow him to do this. 
Trust Me for all you need, do not lean to your own understanding in these matters, for you cannot see all there is to see, or all that is to come as I can. I love you, My children.
Genesis 12:1  Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
 Peter 5:8  Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Proverbs 3:5-7
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.


Monday, July 11, 2016
This Day and Age
My children, this day and age will be very trying for you. Those who hate will begin to turn their hatred towards you, because they hate My Glorious Name. They hate the righteousness you stand for, and want to kill you for it. Many think they do me service when they do, but the god they serve is not Me.
Keep yourself pure in these times, free from immorality, free from hatred, free from crime. Obey the laws of your land and honor Me in all you do. The time on earth is drawing to a close and what you see before you has been foretold of old.
Keep your eyes on Me, and I will keep you in perfect peace.
John 15:18  If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
John 16:2  They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
Matthew 24:42  Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

James 4:8  Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
Isaiah 26:6  Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.


(Julie)
Monday, July 11, 2016
I HAVE CLOSED A DOOR-THERE IS NO TURNING BACK NOW
In the early morning hours of July 11, 2016, as I was praying and trying to sleep, I suddenly heard an extremely loud sound, as if a door had been slammed shut. It was so loud that I thought someone in the house had done it, and I sat up to see what was going on. However, the house was silent. After asking Father what had happened, He told me that He had shut a door permanently very forcefully and powerfully in the spiritual. It was so powerful that it jolted me, and I was naturally rattled after this. I said to Father that despite the hour, I would remain awake until He gave me further revelation. This is what He spoke to me.
There is no turning back now. As I have told you, the end is from the beginning, as the beginning is from the end. To know My ways in the past is to know where you are now, as I change not.    I am the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Just as I showed mercy and long-suffering towards sin and unrighteousness in days of old in My Word, I have done the same towards the evil and wicked generation you dwell in now. But, just as I had an appointed time for judgment for that disobedience then, I have an appointed time for recompense now. I tell you this, you are in that time. Judgment has begun and will be poured out with greater and greater intensity as events escalate exponentially.
What has been will be no more. All you have depended on in this world will be taken away. The days of comfort and idle living are gone. I have closed this door. Your only comfort is to be found in Me. I am the Source of all you need, and only by being in fellowship and relationship with Me will you be sheltered from all that is upon you. I am allowing extreme and monumental change so that the inhabitants of every land will know the Great I Am lives.
I will hold back no longer as all of creation responds to not being in harmony with its Creator. Nothing will be the same again. My people, do not look back. Do not mourn for what is past and what I must do. Pray for those who do not know Me continuously throughout each day. Do not fear your tomorrow's, for I will never leave you or forsake you. Trust in Me, your Father. I am doing a new thing, and I desire that you place all of your confidence in Me and My design. You are chosen to participate in the greatest time there ever will be, the generation that sees My return.
Focus on only Me and My will in every moment. Stay very alert now and sober, always listening for My counsel and My instructions. Be bold and courageous, and step forward to each challenge presented with great faith. Do not grow weary My saints for you approach the finish line quickly. Finish strong and hear My words to you, 'Well done good and faithful servant'. I will give you the strength you need. Such glory awaits all who have ears to hear and obey these words.
Watch.. Wait.. Listen.. Pray..
Be still and know I am God, and look up.. for surely                your King comes!
YAHUSHUA
Isaiah 46:10King James Version (KJV)
10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure
Hebrews 13:8
8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Habakkuk 2:3
3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
Isaiah 41:10
10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
1 Thessalonians 5:17
17 Pray without ceasing.
Matthew 24:34
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Matthew 25:21
21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.


(Wendi)
King Yeshua loves you and wants to abide with you. Come to Him with a broken and sincerely repentant heart. Romans 10:9-10, That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
How to be saved: Romans 10:9-10
Holy Communion: Luke 22:19, And He took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is My Body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of Me.
Armor of God: Ephesians 6:10-18
Capture your thoughts:2 Corinthians 10:4-5
Forgiveness: Matthew 6:15
King Yeshua's Blood: Revelation 12:11
TRANSCRIPT: Psalm 118:8, It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
Please take this Extra Message from
FATHER GOD YAHWEH directly to HIM in prayer by the POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND IN HIS PRECIOUS SON’s NAME WHO IS KING YESHUA HA MASHIACH:
Things will be brought into the open. Those who love not the truth will come against all of Mine. My Daughter was given a vision of obama eating the false moon god allah. For it is obama, who is that evil one who will commit much atrocities to My Children.
If you are not with ME, GOD JEHOVAH ALMIGHTY, then you are against ME! And will be to your detriment! Those who have ears, hear what I, GOD JEHOVAH AM telling you! obama, as My Scriptures say, will exalt himself against all other false gods, false religions; but he can never exalt himself above ME!
I will have My Way with obama! I have called him to this purpose of judgment to not only America, but to all the nations. There will be many who try to cover up secrets, but I will expose all! Those who have ears, let them hear what
PAPA YAHWEH, the TRUE AND LIVING GOD is saying.

PAPA will have much more to say through My Beloved Messenger, who will say what I tell her to say and who is one of My Mouthpieces for this time!
FATHER YAHWEH has spoken!!
2 Thessalonians 2:10, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
Mark 4:22, For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.
John 17:15, I am not asking that You take them out of the world, but that You keep them from the evil one.
Matthew 12:30, He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
2 Thessalonians 2:4, Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
Isaiah 45:5, I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
Romans 9:17, For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
Psalm 110:6, He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.
Ephesians 5:13, But everything exposed by the light becomes visible--and everything that is illuminated becomes a light.
Jeremiah 10:10, But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.
Psalm 29
Give unto the Lord, O ye mighty, give unto the Lord glory and strength.
2 Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.
3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.
4 The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty.
5 The voice of the Lord breaketh the cedars; yea, the Lord breaketh the cedars of Lebanon.
6 He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.
7 The voice of the Lord divideth the flames of fire.
8 The voice of the Lord shaketh the wilderness; the Lord shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh.
9 The voice of the Lord maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory.
10 The Lord sitteth upon the flood; yea, the Lord sitteth King for ever.
11 The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace.
https://youtu.be/MFHukIiMa70



(Swift Passage)
WORD FROM THE LORD (TECTONIC PLATES)
MESSAGE FROM THE LORD - Received July 12 2016 at 4:50AM This is it my son, the gravitational pull is about to take place. My son, remember when you were little and played with magnets? Yes Father, I remember. The force will be greater my son, causing world wide tilt of the earth's axis, causing all disturbances of the tectonic plates. This will cause mass hysteria and caos during which the rapture of the church will have taken place. My son, my heart weeps at what must take place but they will not listen. Many of my creation are hearing from me, especially the wicked, but they are ignoring that still small voice inside. Tell my people, this is no time to be playing church or listening to false teachings of others. My son, great deception is taking place, there are many false prophets like the Bible says in Galatians 1-2. Many think they are hearing from me but are entertaining satan, they are deceived and it breaks my heart, for their judgment is near at hand. My son, thank you for being obedient to me and receive my words. Shalom from the King on high.
 


(Sharron)
"Got ready, judgement has begun" July 12, 2016

(Ryan Lestrange)
MONDAY WORD : Angelic Assistance


(Rachel)
Warning from the Lord


(Clare)
Trust Me With Your Children & Drink From the River of Life in My Heart


God is Hearing the Russian People & Opposing the Elites


Overcoming The Deceptions of This Age & The Nature of Aliens




(Bob Barber)
CAUGHT UP INTO ETERNAL GLORY! WITH A BLUE TWIST! RAPTURE DREAM!


(Jason A)
Something Very Strange is Going On Worldwide! (2016-2017)


(John Baptist)
Trib-Now, 10th July 2016: Antichrist's Economic, Religious & Political System Exposed with Gary Kah


(Kenneth)
Bro-Ken, 9th July 2016 - SDG 252: Let's Define "The Gospel"


Watch Baptism Corner: 8 Pillars to Salvation -It isn't too late to board the ark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=batQb0fOqc4&list=PLmmkdABnDXIg2dTHlrV4V5rBcfSh58-4r

Intercessory Prayer Strategies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9PIhMId04U list=PLmmkdABnDXIhS9oQaYbdYZbfM0ccsEjKB

Spiritual Warfare 101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G7C2N7GWMM&list=PLmmkdABnDXIgdNWNJbarthyNpWJyGTZb5

No comments:

Post a Comment