Saturday, July 9, 2016

Message Date - 09 Jul 2016



***Prophetic Messages From The Lord: 09 Jul 2016***


(Glynda Linkous)
Friday, July 8, 2016
Woe has Begun
I was very grieved over five Dallas Police Officers being gunned down during the night before, and I cried out to God about it in my prayer time. This is what He said.
You have slaughtered my innocent ones and their blood cries out to Me. You have turned from My ways and love your iniquities. Indeed, you boast of it to all the world. You have refused My counsel and rejected My commands. You no longer desire Me or the things of Me, and now you are given what you desire.
Many more lives shall be taken – fall on your faces and pray, My people! I desire My people would pray for the lost among those who will soon be taken. Much more death is coming to America, and the world.
America invited the Spirit of Murder in when it slaughtered the innocent so many years ago, and invites it still murdering the precious babies that I created. This spirit will not depart from you, America, it will increase.
Pray, My people, pray! Pray for the lost and sow seeds for your own protection and the protection of those you hold dear. America once walked in My ways but now she has departed from them. She no longer desires I be involved in her affairs and indeed, I am no part of her ways now. Woe to the nations that forget Me, and the woe has now begun.
My people also are being attacked. These attacks shall worsen, My children, as the wicked seek to blame everyone but themselves for all that happens. Be found in Me, be found in My Word, and I will reveal to you what you should do.
Isaiah 5:20-21
20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!
Isaiah 10:1-3
10 Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed;
2 To turn aside the needy from judgment, and to take away the right from the poor of my people, that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the fatherless!
3 And what will ye do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation which shall come from far? to whom will ye flee for help? and where will ye leave your glory?
Psalm 9:17  The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
2 Samuel 12:10  Now therefore the sword shall never depart from thine house; because thou hast despised me, and hast taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be thy wife.


Thursday, July 7, 2016
Take Action
So many of My children are stuck where they are. They have fallen into a rut and refuse to make the effort to change their circumstances.
My children, why are you allowing the enemy’s plans to succeed? Why do you settle for so much less than My Word says I have for you? Why do you think that is My will for your life?
I desire My children would stop listening to the enemy’s lies about Me, about My ways, and about My refusal to help them. My plans and purposes for you are good, My precious ones. Only the one who comes to steal, kill and destroy will tell you otherwise.
John 10:10  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
3 John 2  Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Psalm 18:30  As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.


(Lana Vawser)
NEW LEVEL OF DIRECTION
July 9, 2016
Today as I sat with the Lord, I kept seeing angels being released from heaven with compasses in their hands. Coming to minister to God’s people with the Holy Spirit to bring CLARITY to NEW DIRECTIONS. As I sat and watched this vision, it reminded me of a word I posted last year. I am reposting it again today, because I feel there is a NEW LEVEL OF DIRECTION upon the people of God in this season.
He has gone before you and has prepared the way for you. HE will make your paths straight. Many have been experiencing high levels of anxiety over decisions and direction lately, and I want to encourage you…. 
He is coming with GREAT DIRECTION! Make sure you are PAYING ATTENTION!
“Your ears will hear a word behind you, “This is the way, walk in it,” whenever you turn to the right or to the left.” – Isaiah 30:21
I SAT WITH THE LORD TODAY ON JULY 7TH, A CROSSOVER DAY AND I FELT HIM SAY THERE IS A STRATEGY IN THIS SEASON AND IT IS TO “KNOW MY YES AND MOVE INTO MY BEST”
July 8, 2016UncategorizedLana        
In this season of unprecedented acceleration, breakthrough and release, I have been asking the Lord for His wisdom and discernment to move through this new day with grace, humility, integrity and purity.
Today as I sat with the Lord, on July 7th, a crossover day, I felt the Lord speak to me about this new day of breaking forth. This is what I heard:
My eyes are roaming and I am looking for those with laid down agendas. From the place of agendas laid down the winds of acceleration will pick up speed and rise and build by the power of My Spirit. Sudden structures (old systems or mindsets and things in people’s hearts coming down to be reshaped in love to be extended to then catapult and birth the new wineskin and increase) will rise emanating My power and Glory that have been birthed from the seeds released, nurtured and cultivated from the place of intimacy.
In this “new day” many structures built in striving or ‘out of tune and time’ that are not birthed from purity of heart, will begin to come down and be reshaped by My love and then rebuilt from purity and deeper intimacy.
Many will be surprised at what comes down and what springs up because I am doing something completely new.
The rest of this year will see the manifestation of fruit that was birthed in the fire in both the negative and positive. This exposing of fruit is happening to make room for “the new”.
Many are expecting pruning to be over but in the release of greater fruitfulness will come greater harvest but also a greater purging and pruning of clearing away and clearing out to make room for more and more new seeds of promise, harvest and breakthrough.
In this acceleration of harvest and promotion there will be a greater requiring of your YES My people.
A YES to where I am leading, and not saying “YES” to all that glitters and sparkles. There will be MUCH glitter and things that “sparkle” and look amazing as doors are put before you My people in this very season, but only following My YES will see you be led into ALL THAT IS GOLD!!! MY BEST!!!!
Come deeper My people, in this season of radical breakthrough, of springing forth, of coming out, come deeper still. Nestle into My heart to hear My strategy! The strategy of heaven which will look upside down to many!
If you My people do not call out for My wisdom and strategy of heaven for the pathways and roadmap for this new season, you will feel dizzy in the acceleration like you are wandering aimlessly without direction.
Give Me your YES AFRESH!!!! Follow My YES in this season even when you don’t understand the doors I say NO to and the doors I say YES to.. But KNOW THIS.. I am building an army of light that KNOWS My heart, that are laid down lovers with fire burning in their eyes, the fire of My love. Those who have come alive in the secret place and have laid down any agendas, but live radically just to KNOW ME!!! What may be perceived as another “disappointment” to things I say NO to in this season, is not Me disappointing you or letting you down but leading you to a GREATER APPOINTMENT!!! The road in this new season is narrower than before and requires a greater level of surrender and trust but oh the abundant life and encounters with My heart and Glory that you will enter into! The more freedom, joy, breakthrough and promotion you will see!!! The pathway in this season is flavoured with MARINATION to RELEASE YOU into GREATER ACCELERATION.
Guard your vineyards in this season, let your borders be prayer and following My wisdom and obedience. Deeper levels of the Song of Songs season with Me and in that place I will take care of everything to train you to keep the foxes OUT!
You are rising My army! With a strength, purity, integrity and intimacy with Me you have not know before. Awakened to My love! You are becoming more and more like Me and carrying My Glory!
I am leading you in this season to a place that’s bigger than you dreamed, more than you asked for and greater than you expected!!!! I want you to steward this season well and I am training you right now!!
My people, I don’t want you to settle for anything less than MY BEST!!! Trust Me!!! For the brightest most glorious day is before you but in order to move in and through this new day, you MUST KNOW My YES!!! What is about to open up to you is an abundant door of HEAVENLY TREASURY and through YOUR YES and knowing MY YES you are stepping into a “divine set up” of more than you ever asked for!
No matter what may be attempting to lead you off track, stay close to the Father’s heart and lean in, KNOWING that HE is leading you, has gone before you, and you will NOT stumble and fall as you continue to draw closer to Him.
You will see things that are rising up against you, falling to the wayside. You will see things that aren’t coming into alignment with heaven’s blueprints and plans over your life, will fall to the wayside.
“Trust in the Lord completely, and not on your own opinions, but with all your heart rely on Him to guide you, and He will lead you in all the decisions you make. Become intimate with Him, in whatever you do, and He will lead you wherever you go.” – Proverbs 3:5-6 – The Passion Translation
ANGELIC VISITATIONS
Pay attention to what the Spirit is revealing and leading. I saw angels being released in increase holding COMPASSES in their hands and they were coming to the people of God with specific instructions. When they came to the people of God before the directions were revealed there was an alignment happening.
I saw these angels hold the compasses up to the hearts of the people of God and the arrow would indicate their “true north” . If the arrow was out of alignment of the true north being HIM, those who were feeling lost, bewildered, confused, hurt, broken and had lost their depth of intimacy with Jesus, suddenly the vision changed and Jesus came to these ones and began to dance with them with such love and affection towards them. There was such a wooing taking place, a deeper invitation into intimacy and as they danced, I watched the arrows come back to true north. His love and kindness was bringing a beautiful alignment to His people and then once the alignment had shifted back to intimacy, these angelic hosts then back to release direction.
For others that were on true north, these angelic hosts were handing them these compasses and these ones were then lead into greater realms of revelation of His Word and who He is, which will then unlock new doors in the natural.
SPECIFIC DIRECTION IS COMING – ASK FOR WISDOM
Specific direction is coming from heaven. Lean in. Do not forsake asking the Lord for wisdom. He will freely grant it and the wisdom He releases will bring life to you and all that you touch.
Continue to worship and adore Him and great wisdom will be poured out upon you that will bring breakthrough, and as you walk in His wisdom and integrity there will be refreshment and healing in many bodies. In the encounters with His wisdom in worship, walking close to Him, bodies are being healed.
“For wisdom comes when you adore Him with awe and wonder, and avoid everything that’s wrong – for then you will find the healing refreshment your body and spirit longs for” – Proverbs 3:7 – The Passion Translation
Those who operate in the wisdom of God will see all they place their heads upon turn to gold and will stand out in the world and attract those of great influence which will then see networks and partnerships for happen to bring shifts in atmospheres into the world for the Kingdom and Glory of God.
Trust in the Lord! Trust Him, even when you don’t understand. Let Him lead you and guide you and follow His specific direction.





These specific directions are being released now to equip the people of God, to stretch, grow and promote the people of God. Ears must be tune to Him and as you follow His specific instruction, you will see you are being lead into greater realms of breakthrough, revelation and life.

Do not be anxious, do not stress. Trust Him completely. He has your best interests at heart! He has specific counsel and wisdom, He is about to impart. Just ask!


(Ellen)
Daily Prophetic Word
July 9, 2016
The Father says, “Is your heart truly mine? Make your petition unto Me. Ask for what you desire in the realms of the seen and unseen alike. You have not because you have not come to Me. I Am not a God who lives in the shadows refusing to allow you to see and know Me. No My Child. My very desire is to have a deep and special relationship with you. What was lost in the Garden was found on the Cross. You no longer have to hide when you hear My Voice. I have no rod in My hand, just arms to Love and Hold you.
We have an important journey to go on. Do you know that you have already gone on this journey with Me? Time, My child, is merely an illusion. Remember that in life you have choices. What you decide will shape your road. Your opportunities are still open and bright. You are not just floating through the universe. Pharaoh had full understanding of My power and authority, and yet he chose to be an enemy. His choices sealed his fate. Pay attention. Your heart moves Mine. What you allow to dwell and grow in your heart will direct your steps. Many see themselves smiling to My face and cursing behind My back. Do you think this is going unnoticed?
If your right hand is not in agreement with your left hand, however will you accomplish any task before you? So too are many wondering why things are not working out for them, but they fail to notice their double mind working against them during the day. There is no life called living on the fence. What you are not for, you are against. An opinionated mind is a mind that will not yield to My Throne. My breath alone keeps all of creation living each and every moment. If I stopped breathing into My creation, all of creation would cease to exist. What power do you believe you have that is above mine?
Turn away from your mind in conflict, and let us get back on track. We have wasted too much time in this place. Your life is in the Palm of My Hands. You are safe and secure. Decide not to wander out of My boundaries for the enemy has placed landmines outside of your predestined road. I have everything taking into consideration. I desire to co-create your life with you. You are not a mere puppet for Me to control. Bring Me your heart and full wishes. Let Me show you just what I intend to do for you and because of you. I have called you Blessed and Highly Favored. You are My Beloved. I Am well pleased with You. Forsake any voice that would say otherwise. Now is your time to see all that I have prepared, and the table has been set with your honor.”

Daily Prophetic Word
7/8/2016
The Father says, “You see the tall grass sway in the breeze, as the clouds gently pass by. And you say, I Am not moving in and around you! Even when you cannot see the evidence of the My wind moving, you can still feel the effects across your face. Now is your moment to join with Me with great expectation, not sit and speak against your very life. Even when a battle wages for years, it is over in a mere second. When I say your battle is coming to an end, it means to change your mindset and prepare for the full shift to another way of life.
When you continue to see a battle, you will only keep that cycling in your mind regardless of what the truth reveals in the morning. There is a 'wrapping up' that is happening around you right now. Transitions can be a rocky and an unsettled experience, but what comes forth will bring a land of beauty. Some of you have been in the battle for so long that you know no other way of being. I Am coming to you in this hour to wipe all that is not of Me out of your beliefs about this journey. You will see all that My Hand and Voice has been doing in and through you. You will understand the unimaginable and what is not understandable by others around you.
Religion will dull your senses and give you human reasoning. What you fill yourself up with will be what pours out of you. You can’t hold the Kingdom in one hand, and a humanist mind in the other. What you make as your god is what will control any and everything you do. Man wanting to be like a god is the same desire that the enemy has. When you see yourself as your own savior, day in and day out, is when you will cease to find My Will working in your life. Just as the prodigal son had to walk away to fully comprehend the dangers going on in his own mind, many of My people will have to do the same. Not all will come back to their senses.
Violence in the minds of men war against My Kingdom. They claim a lie as truth and the truth as a lie. Do not walk around deceived. What I shine My Light and Glory on is under My Authority and Favor. Man does not have the right nor power to remove My Favor on what I have claimed as Mine. Weapons will only be deflected and hit the accuser. I will not let evil prosper against those I call as Mine. You are either in the Light or you are in Darkness. Do not walk out your tomorrows as if you are in the Light, but you really align with the Dark. Playing with fire will only get you burned. My Kingdom is shaking. The Truth above all other truths will prevail. My Kingdom is eternal!”

~Blessings MaryEllen McCloud Replenished Hope


(Dan)
07042016 The LIGHT Shall Reveal what was Hidden in the Darkness
Transcription: The Spirit of the Lord is upon me. He has anointed me to speak the truth for it is destiny's time in the Son/sun. I have chosen the few from the many. The humble shall speak to the proud. The Light shall reveal what is hidden in darkness. Death holds captive the unrepentant. What they hold tightly to, I will remove. For in a twinkling of an eye, all that was will not be. I who am the Light of the World offer eternal life. Shall you not step forward and sup with me? Evil's face has been revealed. Just open your eyes and you shall see. I breathe life into these words. Look inside of you, and you shall see this truth. It reveals much to those who listen. Amen.

(Swift Passage)
URGENT MESSAGE FROM THE LORD! THIS IS IT MY SON!


TRANSCRIPT: This is it, My son. The trumpet blast will be heard by all believers. The gravitational pull will cause mass chaos and hysteria. ("What do you mean Lord?") The excessive pull will cause earthquakes and tsunamis reaking havoc on many homefronts. Many places, My son will be inundated with water covering many areas. My son, my heart is very sad. I am weeping with heartfelt sadness at what must be done. Take heed the warnings to all my children. Gabriel will be sounding the shofar starting the 7 yr tribulation. Go and read Revelation 6 vs. 16, My son. The judgment of the world is at hand. Be ready for an hour many believe not I will come for you. Tell My people to warn the lost. So many will turn to me when the tribulation begins. Shalom, My bride.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScNtmt3zOXo



Saturday, July 9, 2016
THE HOURGLASS EMPTIES ITSELF AND THE TRUMPETS SOUND, CAN YOU NOT HEAR THEM?
The morning of June 30, 2016, I woke up to a scripture that kept repeating itself over and over in my spirit. I'm released now to post Father's words.

Matthew 11:12King James Version (KJV)
12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.''

A radical shift is occurring in the spirit. I am shaking! I am shaking! I am over-turning and I am sifting! I will uproot and I will tear down. I am He that tore the veil, and I am the Gate and the Door. I am He who has breached the entrance to the Kingdom for all whose hearts yearn and long for something deeper, whose hearts desire an existence with great meaning and substance.
I have made the way for all of you, the way out of darkness into My glorious light. This way was paved so that all may enter in, but My question to you is how desperately do you want what I am offering? How far will you go to receive the blessings I wish to bestow upon you? What risks will you take to forsake all but gain Me?
Are you zealous for Me, as I am zealous for you? Do you want to devour Me and consume Me? Will you boldly and courageously ask Me to strip you of you? Of self? Of your will, your emotions, your desires, so I then can replace these with My own?
My invitation to My sheep must be seized! Obeying the Shepherd's call on your lives must be aggressively acted upon. I give rest to those who labor for Me! Thrust yourselves into the will of My heart for you and radically press in. Possess with everything in you that which I, The Breaker have breached for you, My Kingdom of Heaven!
Enter in through Me, the Gate and the patterns of Heaven will then be established in your lives here. I will then use your position to tether the Kingdom here.
Take hold of all that has been so freely offered you and receive! This is My clarion call once again for My sheep to come quickly into My fold.
There will come a moment when this decision could be made too late, for the Heaven's and the earth thunder at the nearness of My return. All creation trembles and awaits the glorious return of Messiah!
I am speaking to you this way to stir your hearts into action. I want to shake you to your very core. I want to cause you to be radically transformed into the likeness of My image, and I want to tear you from this world to have you eternally synchronized in My heart. It is and always has been a matter of the heart.
And so, the most profound question to you and the most important response to any question you will ever have is - 'to whom have you given your whole heart?'
Will you allow Me to place all the treasures of My Kingdom within you? Will you endure the severe trials and testings of this life in order to tap into the sorrows of My heart? For those who give Me their yes and amen will be granted the highest authority and be called heirs to My Kingdom. I will then use the scars inflicted in this life to heal the hurts of others, drawing those lost to Me.
So My people, I say RUN!!! Forsake all else to follow Me! The hourglass empties itself, the end is near. The trumpets are sounding, can you not hear them? RUN TO ME!!!
I am asking you to rend  your hearts. Tear away from all that is familiar here, all that satisfies the soul here, all that is comfortable. This great separation that is taking place is a monumental shift from the temporal to the eternal. I am tearing apart foundations, tearing down walls, tearing apart preconceived thoughts, ideas and notions, man's doctrines and traditions. I am doing a new thing! I am making everything new again. What was in the beginning shall be again as there is nothing new under the sun. I AM is tearing down and I will build back up again. I AM will cause this earth and all its inhabitants to glorify its Creator once again. I am tearing down strongholds of fear, of separation, of lack and unworthiness, and I will put in its place complete trust, unity, and companionship, richness and plenty, and unconditional love. I will bathe this earth and all its inhabitants with the wonder of who I am. I will take what is broken and lovingly piece it together again.
Not one soul will be spared the opportunity to know the love of a Father. All will be given a choice. All were created to be in fellowship with Me. All were created for intimacy with their Father. All were purposed to be My extensions here. I turn away no one who opens their heart to Me. Cry out to Me, and I will hear the cries of your heart and I will answer. I wait for you. I long for you.

I desperately want you to want Me...

YAHUSHUA


Haggai 2:6King James Version (KJV)
6 For thus saith the Lord of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;

Haggai 2:22King James Version (KJV)
22 And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother.

Ezekiel 21:27King James Version (KJV)
27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him

Matthew 15:13King James Version (KJV)
13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

Jeremiah 1:10King James Version (KJV)
10 See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.

Matthew 27:51King James Version (KJV)
51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent

Hebrews 10:19-22King James Version (KJV)
19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
21 And having an high priest over the house of God;
22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

John 10:7-11King James Version (KJV)
7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

Isaiah 58:9-12King James Version (KJV)
9 Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;
10 And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noon day:
11 And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.
12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

Luke 14:33King James Version (KJV)
33 So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

Romans 12:11King James Version (KJV)
11 Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;

Psalm 69:9King James Version (KJV)
9 For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.

Matthew 16:24King James Version (KJV)
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Matthew 11:28-30King James Version (KJV)
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Psalm 104:32King James Version (KJV)
32 He looketh on the earth, and it trembleth: he toucheth the hills, and they smoke.

Proverbs 23:26King James Version (KJV)
26 My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.

Luke 17:20-21King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Joel 2:13King James Version (KJV)
13 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the Lord your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.

1 Peter 2:21King James Version (KJV)
21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

1 Peter 2:21King James Version (KJV)
21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

James 1:2-4King James Version (KJV)
2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

2 Corinthians 4:17King James Version (KJV)
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

2 Timothy 2:12King James Version (KJV)
12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

Hebrews 2:10King James Version (KJV)
10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

Revelation 21:5King James Version (KJV)
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Ecclesiastes 1:9King James Version (KJV)
9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Jeremiah 33:3King James Version (KJV)
3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Psalm 91:15King James Version (KJV)
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

Exodus 22:23King James Version (KJV)
23 If thou afflict them in any wise, and they cry at all unto me, I will surely hear their cry;


(Sharron)
 "TELL THEM" July 8, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDAmdPmeGHU


(Bob Barber)
WHATS NEXT! THE HOUR WERE IN RIGHT NOW! DREAMS & VISIONS! PART 1


END OF ISLAM AT THE RETURN OF CHRIST!


NUCLEAR WAR! DREAM & VISION COMPILATION! EVACUATION WARNING!


(John Baptist)
Tribulation-Now, 6th June 2016 - Satanic Ritual Abuse Across the USA, "Detestable" with Tom Dunn


(Dr Patricia)

Alter to Yahweh



(Glynda Linkous)
How to Break Free from an Addictive Sin or Addiction



(Clare)
Do It Anyway & Transformed to Persevere


Overcoming Failure & Do It Anyway 2


(Angel of the Apocalypse)
SIGNS OF THE END PART 185 - LATEST EVENTS JULY 2016


Watch Baptism Corner: 8 Pillars to Salvation -It isn't too late to board the ark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=batQb0fOqc4&list=PLmmkdABnDXIg2dTHlrV4V5rBcfSh58-4r


Intercessory Prayer Strategies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9PIhMId04U list=PLmmkdABnDXIhS9oQaYbdYZbfM0ccsEjKB


Spiritual Warfare 101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G7C2N7GWMM&list=PLmmkdABnDXIgdNWNJbarthyNpWJyGTZb5

No comments:

Post a Comment