Thursday, June 16, 2016

Message Date - 16 Jun 2016

***Prophetic Messages From the Lord: 16 Jun 2016***

(Lana Vawser)

PUSH THROUGH, YOU ARE ABOUT TO MEET YOUR ‘OUT OF THE BLUE’

June 12, 2016 Lana       

 Don’t let what is surrounding you stop you from pushing through. Don’t allow the loud noise around you to cause you to run and hide. Now is not the time to HIDE, now is the time the Lord is positioning you in greater ways, to SHINE!

Keep pushing through, you are about to meet your ‘out of the blue’. You are about to meet a divine surprise! You are about to meet an ‘unexpected moment’ that will plunge you into depths of encounter with His heart that you have not known before. The intimidation has been screaming loudly and luring you in a place to hide by attempting to disqualify you, but that is because the Lord is about to VINDICATE YOU in a MIGHTY way! A HUGE demonstration of His power, His provision, His anointing and His hand of favour upon you.

Do not agree with the lies to “hide”, for these divine surprise moments, these ‘out of the blue’ encounters, opportunities and breakthroughs are going to set you up in greater strength, confidence, fearlessness, boldness and joy like you haven’t experienced before. Keep pressing into His heart.. He is BLOSSOMING YOU!!!!!!!!!!! He is BRINGING YOU OUT!!!!

DIVINE TURAROUND AND WHERE THERE HAS BEEN LACK OF VISION, THERE IS NOW A DOWNLOAD OF GREATER HEAVENLY WISDOM

Where the enemy is attempting to SHUT YOU DOWN, the Lord is declaring DIVINE TURNAROUND!!!!!! In the rapid acceleration, the Lord is causing a DIVINE TURNAROUND. Press deeper for CLARITY! For so much is going on in the atmosphere there is a greater need for clarity and discernment right now. There are whirlwinds of confusion attempting to hinder clarity and vision, but the Lord is moving His people into a place of WISDOM!!!!

Keep asking for wisdom. You will need it moving through and navigating this season. For the ‘out of the blue’ moments, doors and encounters with His heart, wisdom is required to know how to practically walk out that which He is releasing.

DON’T RUSH AHEAD.. “STOP IN THE GO AND THE REVELATION WILL FLOW”

I have had a warning in my spirit in this month of intense acceleration to stay INTENTIONAL with your time and PRESENT in every circumstance. As I sat with the Lord on this He spoke to me again and I felt Him say “Stop in the GO and the REVELATION will FLOW”. In this season of “GO” (acceleration).. continue to find moments to STOP.. live in deep rest in the acceleration and great revelation will flow.

AS you marinate, you will ACCELERATE!!!!!!!!!!!




(Ellen)

Daily Prophetic Word - June 16, 2016

The Father says, “There are moments in life when being in a rush keeps you from knowing My will for your life. When you see every decision as something on a check list, then you will overlook what needs to transpire at that moment. Do not get caught up in the routine of life. You are here for more than some cosmic accident. Even in your times of great joy, I have more to reveal to you than what is easily seen on the surface.

You were not created just to live in the natural world. Many believe if there is such a thing as the supernatural, then it must only be after this world passes. I tell you today My friend, that you are first made of spirit. This is who you truly are. You are only confined to the natural when that is all you choose to see. I have not put such limitations on you however. I have allowed many to travel in the spirit throughout the age of mankind. You will only experience what you are open to and desire to journey in. You are created in My image. Too many see this as a one sided attribute and meaning nothing in reality.

Do you see My power as only what could fit into the Bible? Do you think I stopped doing supernatural things with My people of today? Your mind is what limits you. Let go of that box and religious rules and systems. I choose you to take on the wild ride in the world of the unseen. Man is better off because of the works of the Cross than what was in the Garden of Eden. You have more now then anyone in any generation before you had. This is your portion. I blessed mankind back greatly for the pain the enemy inflicted upon all. See the cross as great joy and not sorrow. You were paid for and taken back by My Will.

I desire to show you all that My Sons and Daughters can do through Me. You do not have to wait until one day someday. I will do amazing things with you now. Being My Child is far more than a get into heaven card. Oh, My Child you have no idea how brilliant and bright your relationship with Me truly is. You are already worthy to partake in the miraculous. You are able to tap into your inheritance here on Earth. Do not wait for tomorrow. Grab what is yours right now. My people are walking into a new reality as My Sons and Daughters that will forever shape who is hungry for more of Me.”

~Blessings Ellen McCloud Replenished Hope



Daily Prophetic Word -  June 15, 2016

The Father says, “Just as a child places a seashell to the ear to hear the ocean, I Am showing you in this hour how to hear My Voice from all of My creation. I have promised not to leave you without My guidance in all things. Pay attention for what you encounter is not a coincidence. If you stop for a moment, I will speak throughout your day in brand new ways. Look around with childlike faith and wonderment. I have much to tell you, and I will speak in a greater measure if you will decide to hear.

Listen to Me. I do not just speak to ones deemed as special before Me. No, I speak to all of My children for all are special equally. You must turn your dial to My frequency and wait until you hear My Voice. You will start out with uncertainty, but in time, you will receive confirmations so that you know that you know that you have heard correctly. I will reward your diligence for wanting more from Me. I long to pour into you My heart and words for your life.

Do not shy away from this invitation. I created you for fellowship and intimacy with Me. This is where you belong. We are not strangers or foreign. You have always been with Me since the foundations. There is a new awakening coming. I new understanding of who you are in Me. You are not who you thought you were even just yesterday. I Am doing a new work in you. I have you moving from glory to glory; victory to victory. You are getting a Royal Make-over with no spot or wrinkle.

The Christ in you is establishing the greatness within you that will come out in this season. You won’t even have to look very hard for My flow will just overflow out at the right moments. Just Be. Just come sit at My feet and all will happen according to My will for your life. There is no secret handshake to learn or master. Now that I have your attention, a greater speed will envelop all that you put your hands to. What took seasons to see come into fruition will happen in weeks or days. My power is exploding over My Bride.”

~Blessings Ellen McCloud Replenished Hope




(Sharon)

"Born again" June 15, 2016

Do you children understand no man can enter the kingdom of Heaven unless he be born again? Do you understand what it means? Do you know I see what really is in your heart? Do you continue to sin with no regard to My feelings? Do you sin with no conviction from My Holy Spirit? If so, then you are not born again. Those that are mine do not sin, not only because they do not want to perish, they chose to not sin because they love me more than that sin; they love me above all else. Those whom are born again, if they accidentally sin, turn immediately, repent, and ask me to forgive them. I bring this up at this time for many that have believed they are born again yet prove by their actions they are not can get understanding and make right their path. Once you are born again you are changed, the old you has passed away, yes you are now a new creation in me. Sin is a choice and those whom are born again chose not to, accidents happen, one may slip, but I know My children's love brings them immediately back into My arms. Those that are mine prefer My arms more than anything else on this earth. Please My children, open your hearts to me, let me change you from the inside out, let me prepare you, for the kingdom of God is at hand. So come, repent, ask me to change you, ask me to make you one of My children, now that I will gladly do! I love you!

Your heart healer,

Yeshua




(Di Olivia)

Word from the Lord June 16, 2016

Personal Note: Prayed in tongues this morning. A very strong warning was given today. Please pray over and go to our Father regarding it. I have a sense this message is confirmation for someone? Many? Not sure… a big decision may be ‘hinging’ on it? Praise you Father for your steadfastness and love for us. You never let us go without direction, you never leave us. Praise you Lord.

This is the message for today.

My words to you this day are true. Great disturbances upon the earth will be forthcoming soon. Great masses of people will be affected. Run to the mountains for there is safety there.

My words of wisdom have been granted unto your lips this day My child. Tell the people that I AM coming. Sooner than you think. Quickly approaching. So set your paths straight My children. Put down all hindrances and things that bother My Spirit from coming near for I cannot merge with uncleanness… only purity. Cast down all that remains within you that is not of Me but of the world… for little foxes spoil the vine.

My children, wait not upon setting your eyes upon destruction before getting your lives straight with Me. Falter not within the wiles of the enemy for they are meant to deceive. The worldly things will amount to nothing in the days ahead for you shall see it with your own eyes… destruction upon the land.

I have warned of judgments forthcoming that have gone ignored by many but I say this My children, it shall be. Make yourselves ready for you do not know the hour in which I come. It shall break forth like a new dawn. Cast all darkness into the fire and open your hearts for My presence to abound within you.

My words to you this day are true. It shall be done. Make haste My children for I AM coming soon.

The Lord God Almighty has spoken. Father of all. Creator of all.

End of message.

Song of Solomon 2:15 Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Matthew 13:41-43 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will weed out of His kingdom every cause of sin and all who practice lawlessness. 42And they will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.…



Word from the Lord June 15, 2016

Daughter, My ways within your life remain manifest by My hand. You know that the things that you do at times, are controlled by My hand and My instruction in your life. You walk forth with great authority that you know in part you already have. There is much more My love, forthcoming to greet you on that day. My ways within you, My power abounding upon you, My light within and through you for all to see and experience the joy, peace and love that is found within Me.

My Daughters of Zion, you are ones that will be called forth first to renew, sound and whole, for the pleasures of the Father. You are ones that will walk forth upon the earth, among the masses to provide faith, hope and love. Fear not My children for when you see these [filled with My power] coming about, for they are of My hand, My seed. Walk forth boldly My loves unto the places that I share with you, show you to go and enter in. You shall not be harmed in anyway and there shall not be any destruction focused toward you.

My ways upon you are evident for all to see and know that it is I among you, reaching out for the brethren on that day. Those who have not turned to Me as of yet, will notice that I am making My way toward them, yet once again. Make haste My children to return unto to Me, to return home, for there will not be many opportunities available to do so. Should you know that I am coming unto you, do not wait to prepare yourselves until that time/point, for I shall be quickly approaching. Wait not upon the others to make their decisions… make yours for yourself. Should you wait upon the will of others, you may miss the opening.

Hold fast My loves for the truths I have given you this day. I AM the one who will fortify your walls, strengthen your ranks and raise the banner of love above your heads. You shall see great and mighty things My loves, as I have foretold before. Falter not when you see disparaging sights for many will be in turmoil. You are there to give them hope, love and assistance, and many will be saved on that day due to your obedience.

Shalom My friends. Yeshua.

End of message


(Swift Passage)

WORD FROM THE LORD!( Persecution of Christians)

Message received June 15th 2016 -  1:55am :  My son, the people will not listen to Me anymore. They will not be obedient to My Word. Remember, in My Fathers House, there are many mansions; if there were not so, I would not have told you. I go and prepare a place for you, that where I am, you may also be. Tell them to not get discouraged and doubtful.  I am coming.  The enemy has put so much doubt in My children now, that they want to give up.  Tell them to endure to the end; their reward will be great in My Kingdom, and they will not suffer anymore. Tell them, the persecution of Christians will increase in frequency around the globe. This is a very prophetic sign; I am at the door. Tell them to be ready at all time for My coming now. Shalom, from the King of all kings, Jesus Christ.



(Glynda Linkous)

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - Keep Your Eyes On Me

My children, I have warned you about the evil in your world. I have warned you of ugliness you will see around you, and the carnage. This will continue to increase as we move closer and closer to the end. Many astounding events are yet to unfold.

Your only safe place is in Me. Those who are not in Me will have no protection at all from the Evil One, who stalks every soul night and day. He desires many souls for his kingdom of darkness and he shall have many, for great is the deception in the earth, and it will grow greater still.

Keep your eyes on Me when all seems lost, when everything around you seems to have gone mad. Keep your eyes on Me when you see no provision for your earthly needs, for I will show you where provision is. Keep your eyes on Me when your life is in danger, for I alone am able to deliver you. I am a mighty God and well able to succor My people. I am well able to defend you against the mightiest armies. I am able to lead you, to make straight paths where no path was before.

You are safe in My care. Keep your eyes on Me. Abide in Me. Walk in devotion to Me. Turn away from wickedness and pursue only Me. You shall have no other gods before Me.

NOTE:  I felt such a deep, terrible sadness in my spirit after the Lord spoke this word, for all those souls who will not turn to Him in time. His heart grieves for them as He gives them chance after chance, but, as He said, the deception in this world is great, and sadly, so many will choose the world's beliefs over belief in Him.

Isaiah 26:3   Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Exodus 20:3  Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

 

Isaiah 42:15-17

15 I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools.
16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
17 They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, Ye are our gods.

Ezekiel 33:11  Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

 

John 15:6  If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

 

Proverbs 1:24-28

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

 

Psalm 91

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.it/

 (Glynda Linkous)

When Your Answer's Been a Long Time Comin'


(Sister Clare)

The Deaf & Blind Among Us- 6-16-16


Rest In Me Until I Carry You Over the Threshold of Eternity


(John Baptist – End Time Radio Show)

Trib-Now, 11th June 2016 - BEGUILED: Eden to Armageddon w/ Joye Jeffries Pugh Part VI Illusion


(Dr. Patricia Green)

Who Owns You?


Grow in Grace!


Get Healthy



Watch Baptism Corner: 8 Pillars to Salvation -It isn't too late to board the ark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=batQb0fOqc4&list=PLmmkdABnDXIg2dTHlrV4V5rBcfSh58-4r

Intercessory Prayer Strategies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9PIhMId04U list=PLmmkdABnDXIhS9oQaYbdYZbfM0ccsEjKB



Spiritual Warfare 101

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G7C2N7GWMM&list=PLmmkdABnDXIgdNWNJbarthyNpWJyGTZb5


No comments:

Post a Comment