Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Message Date - 14 Jun 2016



***Prophetic Messages From the Lord: 14 Jun 2016***

(Barb)
LOVE = STRENGTH
My daughter, write my words for those with ears to hear. Every heart perceives and receives me differently. My relationship is different with each person on your earth. Perhaps, one person has a wonderful relationship with their earthly father while another person grew up father-less. These two individuals will see me differently. These different relationships cause different beliefs about Me to form. If one person believes one way, and another person believes another, it's human nature for each to try to prove their way to be the correct way. I ask this of all My children. Realize that you will never agree on all things. Realize that each child of mine relies on a different path set on past experiences and different levels of knowledge to base their personal beliefs on. Some people's beliefs may not be the same as yours. What should My children do when they disagree? My children, unless this is a disagreement over who I AM and My plan of salvation, love one another. I created man. Man fell in the garden and, at that moment, was corrupt. I shed my blood on the cross as a sacrifice for the sin of mankind and rose three days later after completely defeating the enemy. My battle is finished. Victory is mine. Whether or not a person receives Me into their heart is what matters. My Holy Spirit being received into the hearts of My children is what matters. Most of what I see My children arguing over are matters of manmade doctrine.
Everyone of My children will come to Me over a different time frame, a different way and on different paths that arrive at the same kingdom address. Each child of mine will face a different set of circumstances that will be used to create in each heart a heart after my very own. Children, in some cases, you must agree to disagree on matters that do not affect your final destination. Always be gracious to your brothers and sisters as you will run across those who are firm in their beliefs. Be gracious, My children. Do not let the enemy drive a wedge between you when you don't understand things the same way. My salvation message is so simple that most anyone can understand it. As your world continues to spiral into darkness, My salvation message will soon become the only thing that matters. For now, love one another. Extend the olive branch to anyone who has offended you. Tear down the walls of discord and unite as My church. You will have different beliefs and understandings of My Word and what it means and how my end time plan will carry out. Do not let these differences and opinions keep you apart. Come together now, My children, for your force will be strongest as a united force, united in love. Forgive one another. Love one another. My Holy Spirit within you is the ultimate teacher. Do not rely on your own understanding. Always rely on His.


(Sharon)
"Heal your heart" - June 12, 2016
Children, if you have hurt someone, ask forgiveness; If they have hurt you, forgive.  When you hold on to unforgiveness that closes your heart to me. If you cannot forgive, bring it to me, I will take it and heal your heart. You see children, that is extra weight you do not want to hold onto. My children do not hold on to unforgiveness, no they bring it to me. My children are light, yes my children will not allow that unforgiveness to fester into bitterness; no you were not created to walk in bitterness, the more you hold on to bitterness, the less I am able to work through you.  All this I tell you is for your own welfare. It grieves me to see my children so weighted down, so bring all your concerns to me, let me heal those open wounds, let me take those scars and heal them; let me soften your hearts and renew your spirits. Come sit before me, tell me all your secrets, I will help you. I love you deeply my children, I'm always there for you, waiting to take all those burdens from you but you most allow me; that is my blessing to you, come let me help you. This is not the time to be holding on to unforgiveness, you need to let me take it. Do you see what holding on to unforgiveness is? Yes, must I say? Lack of faith. Yes, you show by holding on to unforgiveness that you have no faith in me, do you see that my children? So again I say, build up your faith, have faith, I will fix all wrongs; All, not some, all. I love you my children, I love you!  
Your waiting King,
Yeshua HaMashiach
And then He led me to these scriptures: " But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth. " (James 3:14) and " If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.. " (1 John 1:9) " But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. " (1 John 1:7)

(Ellen)
Daily Prophetic Word - June 14, 2016
The Father says, “You are going to have critics. The closer you walk with Me, the more people will spring up to claim you are wrong and misguided. Learn to have a deaf ear out of love for them and not strife. I will deal with your accusers. Bless them and release them to Me. You cannot convince a mind that has already decided that they are right. Release the mind within yourself that you have to be right, for this stems from pride.
It does not matter who makes illegitimate claims against you, I know the truth and I will settle the score against you. When you let the enemy's arrows distract you then you play into his hands and wander off course. The enemy will always demand that you answer charge after charge and accusation after accusation. You will never satisfy their argument. I will be your guide and I will tell you when you are off course. If you are seeking Me daily, you will not miss My shifts in your life.
I Am asking you this hour to work with an increase of humility. You have been promoted, but many will not see this new level in your life right away. Be okay with their delayed reaction and acceptance, that you have indeed gone Higher in My ways. People will try to keep you at the old level and even push you back down at times. You are not leaving familiar people behind, but they may not be able to go with you from here on out. Do not let an offended heart sink into your life. Be flexible and at ease with those around you.
I have you in My hands. I have your steps arranged and in order. Just keep looking up and you will continue to rise above all adversity. I will heal your heart, and lavish you with My Goodness. The cost of abandoning the daily routine to be My servant, sold out and ready to go, is a high cost. The storms may become stronger, but you are much stronger and able to withstand any and all trials that rage against your walls. You have allowed Me to build those walls, brick by brick. You have earned your promotion. I Am well pleased with you!”
~Blessings Ellen McCloud Replenished Hope


Daily Prophetic Word - June, 13, 2016
The Father says, “I will bring healing to the nations, but My people need to pray about these matters with an unceasing act in their daily lives. The world is fractured but not broken. The world is divided, but can come back to order. Many have felt that all of the negative is just supposed to be there and accepted. I say to you this day that this is not truth. My very nature would not just let evil and lawlessness go unchecked. It is the complacent heart of My people that has not asked for My hand to move with Power.
Come together as My people with the cause and voice, for this is the beating of My Heart for you. If I say that you are walking into the best years of your life, but you continue to believe all is hopeless, your prayers will remain weak and nonexpectant that I will do anything about what is going on all around you. Do you see Me as a God who does not care or one that wishes calamity upon the world? My people need to not accept the lies of the enemy in their heart, mind, and through their actions.
You are World Changers! This is the Rule and Reign of My People. I open many opportunities for those who are willing and looking for ways to make a radical difference for My Namesake. You are not helpless. In fact, you are prepared for everything that I put before you. I would not send you out to something that was impossible for you to accomplish. Many are prepared in secret, and many are made ready out in the open. I know what you will need before you go out your door in the morning.
My Kingdom comes to the Earth. This is where I Am working on your behalf. This is where I will answer your prayers and needs. Your time here is not finished. I Am the Author and Finisher of your Faith. I will increase all that you need in this hour. Come before Me and let Me show you what you are to do. Time has not run out no matter how many scream to the contrary. 
You are here for this Now on the Earth. You are the one who can make a difference. Today, See yourself the way that I see you. Fully capable and ready to go for the world needs what you have to offer.”
~Blessings Ellen McCloud Replenished Hope


(Glynda Linkous)
Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - Do Not Give Up
Do not give up, My children, if answers are long in coming to your prayers. You are not ignored, you are ever before Me, and I consider each prayer carefully.
Your lives, and destinies in Me are precious before Me, and I carefully orchestrate each detail for your benefit, and for the benefit of all those in My Kingdom. Because of this, some answers cannot come quickly. Many souls are at stake with every move in My plans for you.
Remember I love you with an everlasting love and I do know what is best for each of you; what is best for you overall, what is best for you right now in your time. I know what is best for all those connected to your life.
Strive to develop patience and understanding as you wait, that you may wait with Me as each detail is worked out for the best for all concerned. Be not hasty and think I have abandoned you, for I will never leave you, or forsake those who are Mine.
2 Peter 3:9  The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Isaiah 45:4  For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.
John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Jeremiah 31:3   The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
Colossians 1:10-12
10 That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;
11 Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;
12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
Proverbs 4:7  Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
  
Monday, June 13, 2016 - Persecution Comes
My precious children, do you not see what is happening in the world around you? Darkness is beginning to descend upon the earth and those without My light will no longer see or understand truth. Those who refuse truth now will not be granted the truth later, for they are given over to the darkness. Those who know Me now will shine like the sun through this dark time, and suffer much persecution.
Woe to those who call good evil and evil good in this time, for their end is destruction. Repentance shall not be granted them for they have refused the truth and chosen the lie. They are not Mine.
Abide in Me, abide in My presence that I may protect you from all that is to come, My precious ones, for much evil comes into the world and you will be hated for My Name’s sake, but those who endure to the end shall be saved.
Prepare for persecution, My children, for it comes. The enemy is filled with wrath, for he knows he has but a short time now and he desires your soul.
Stand and refuse to be moved from your most holy faith. Stand and proclaim My Name boldly, for I Myself will defend you, and I will receive you unto Myself at the end. The enemy will pass laws against My people, but He will be unable to stop My gospel in the earth, for I have a people that is bold and courageous! A people who will refuse to be silenced. Do not fear when you see these things happen, My children, but rejoice for the end is nearer and you are coming home to Me.
 Proverbs 1:24-26
24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
Isaiah 60:1-2
1Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
Isaiah 5:19-24
19 That say, Let him make speed, and hasten his work, that we may see it: and let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw nigh and come, that we may know it!
20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!
22 Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink:
23 Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!
24 Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the Lord of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.
Matthew 24:8-10
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Revelation 12:10-12
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
Daniel 7:25
25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

 (Swift Passage)
WORD FROM THE LORD! DANIEL CHAPTER 9
Transcript: I received this message from the Lord at 9.35 pm 10 June 2016 This is it, My son. Tell My children, the trumpet for all believers will sound ushering in the 7-year tribulation mentioned in Daniel Chapter 9. My son, those that are ready will enter into the spiritual realm where they will spend eternity with Me, their savior. My son, the time is no more. This will begin with the shofar sounds bringing all souls that belong to Me into My glorious Kingdom. SHALOM, My Bride!
(Wendi)
Message from FATHER GOD YAHWEH: CALAMITIES WILL OCCUR BEFORE THE RAPTURE
I received this word at 10:50 pm today 11 June 2016. Daughter lovely and kind are you. Take down Papa's words eternal that you received by my son Yeshua in my glorious throne room. Write them my child Wendi. As my scribe writes my eternal and flawless words, papa wants you know that my daughter's life has been completely turned upside down. Papa allows things to happen for my children's good. I make them work perfectly for my purposes. Her husband shall live and he shall be ever so humbled by me, Jehovah Yahweh. I set paths for all of my creation and Donald must walk in the path that I have called him to. Wendi is my faithful and she will be taken care in miraculous ways. So many things that she could never imagine is about to be seen and experienced by her and her husband. My saints, father desires to give all of my children that walk so closely with my son Yeshua wonderful surprises and gifts. And so it shall be. The ringing of the chimes, the alarms, the shofar, the sand of the hour glass, are all saying that time is no more. Chaos is coming and my saints who think they will be raptured up by my son Yeshua before any calamities occur are going to get their hearts broken. It will pain papa's heart to see this. But papa God Yahweh has said through my faithful messengers, that what you expect is not the way it is going to be. Division of my saints is going to occur through the enemy's vices, for he is going to do everything he can get away to take my holy children down. The enemy knows if they truly belong to my son Yeshua they will live with their God forever. But he wants to make the ending of their lives on this earth most miserable. My son's bride who are caught up in man's doctrines is going to be shocked and confused. Do not be caught unawares my children, get into my Holy scriptures and find out my holy and eternal truths. Father says this. Father says to do this. Time is up. The final birth pangs and judgments are peeking through now. Do not be caught off guard. The rapture will not happen when the “wishful-thinkers” say so. Father Yahweh wisdom and grace has spoken


(Barbara)
06 12 2016 Angel of Light Lucifer
Transcript of message: "the devil comes down to you. The deceiver of peoples and nations. He hides himself in the white light. Hide your eyes from the deceiver. Do not look upon him. All will be revealed to those with eyes and to those with ears and all those having the spirit of the living god. Your heart will speak the truth. Do not underestimate the adversary. He seeks out my children and tries to destroy them. Have comfort knowing i am with you and i am the truth and the way. Stay on the narrow path. I will lead you and guide you. The wide path will lead you to your destruction. The adversary, the destroyer, waits on this path for those gone astray. Remember he knows your name and his army is smart and sophisticated. They know where you live. They watch you for him. He will send people into your life to distract you from doing my will. Be on guard for those calling themselves your friend. I have not sent them."


(Clare)
These Lite And Momentary Sufferings

Powerful Urgent Warning Dream, June 11, 2016

Permission To Burn & Travailing Prayer

(Ryan Lestrange)
MONDAY WORD: Hidden for a reason

 (Jason A)
This is Real Proof We are in the End Times! (2016-2017)

(John Baptist - End Time Radio Show)
Trib-Now, 11th June 2016 - BEGUILED: Eden to Armageddon w/ Joye Jeffries Pugh Part VI Illusion


Watch Baptism Corner: 8 Pillars to Salvation -It isn't too late to board the ark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=batQb0fOqc4&list=PLmmkdABnDXIg2dTHlrV4V5rBcfSh58-4r

Intercessory Prayer Strategies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9PIhMId04U list=PLmmkdABnDXIhS9oQaYbdYZbfM0ccsEjKB

Spiritual Warfare 101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G7C2N7GWMM&list=PLmmkdABnDXIgdNWNJbarthyNpWJyGTZb5


No comments:

Post a Comment