Saturday, June 11, 2016

Message Date - 11 Jun 2016



***Prophetic Messages From The Lord: 11 Jun 2016***

(Ellen)
Daily Prophetic Word - 6/11/2016
The Father says, “Finding your prayers fallen to the ground? Many pray through their flesh and wonder why nothing changes. If you want prayers that move mountains, you must come to the mountain and commune with Me, spirit to Spirit. It is not that your prayers are not something I desire for you, it is more about your heart and mind when you speak. You must release the outcome to Me alone. For if this is the course I desire then it will be delivered back to you in due season. However, there are times when a new path must come into view. A heart released of the outcome will be able to accept the road that is to be.
You are not being denied. No quite the contrary. I see the whole picture, and I know what will transpire with each direction and option. I can see what is not available for you to see. Come up higher so that I may show you beyond what your natural eyes can comprehend. Not everything is for your good even when it looks desirable on the surface. I know the plans I have for you, as well as, for those you care about. I will come through even when you think it appears as a desert for a period of time.
I will align what needs to come together. Keep your hope alive even when the dark days come. It is always darkest before the dawn. I have not forgotten your petitions. All is set before Me. Let Me do the work that needs to be done. Trust that I have it all covered in the Palm of My Hands. Your prayers are not in vain. Set time in your day to come with all that is on your heart. Watch and see all that I do for your honor and favor. Your heart moves My Heart. What you care about enables My Hand to do the miraculous on your behalf. Never stop no matter what arises against you.
Even when time slips through your fingers, I Am faithful to bring about that prayer to those that you leave behind. Generational blessings are not forgotten blessings. They are great prayers that have gathered decades of interest, and when they hit their target, many more lives will be changed for My Glory and Honor. Think beyond the needs of today, for tomorrow's blessings are being stored up through what you do this very moment. You sow hearty seed in ways you have not paid attention to. I will repay your faithfulness. There are no limits set before you. I will come through!” 
~Blessings Ellen McCloud Replenished Hope    
  
Daily Prophetic Word - 6/10/2016
The Father says, “ I Am not in the past. I Am here in your now moving and shifting all that has to change for your sake. The great movements in My Spirit that have come and gone, are gone. If I have not resurrected what once was, then you living in that movement will not do anything for your gain either. Even My Spirit is in the new music not in songs long since past. Many believe I will never do a new thing, but the truth is I Am always releasing the New over the whole Earth.
If you want to catch the New Wave of My Spirit, you must be willing to let go of what you are holding onto. Where I Am is where you must be as well to stay in My Flow and Glory. You are not designed to set up camp and stay for long. The Frequency from Heaven changes like the songs of Whales. All of My Creation knows to walk in the new from Heaven. You will go from Glory to Glory when you decide to chase after what I Am up to right now and not eat the dung from what has already happened.
You are only limited in receiving what you decide is your limit. My fountain is overflowing whether you choose to partake or not. Do not speak against what I Am doing for this generation. I Am not finished with any generation and none is better than another. All has a divine purpose to fulfill, and I will demonstrate My Power through those who are willing to be used. Age and gender are not a consideration, for I will speak out of the mouths of babes if I so desire. My people can learn from any vessel that I choose to use.
Release the mindset that I will only do something one or two ways. A closed mind will not reap from what I Am sending to you in this hour. Many reject for years My Spirit moving throughout My Bride until that movement is over. Don’t be late to the party. I will dance and celebrate over My People, and I will show Myself in new and familiar ways. I will not come at you the same way I did in previous years. This is a new day and a new dawn for My People. Are you ready for what I Am releasing to the world right now? Catch the wave and enjoy the ride.”
~Blessings Ellen McCloud Replenished Hope

Daily Prophetic Word - 6/9/2016
The Father says, “There are decisions that you will need to finally make that you have held off in doing. I can manage any choice you do make except the one you didn't actually make. Sitting on the fence is not helping your situation. You must move forward. Even if your steps are misguided, I will shift you at the next turn. Do not let fear keep you stuck in limbo. You may be waiting on Me, but in reality, I have been waiting on you to just simply decide and move.
I do know what you will eventually do, so let’s get this train moving again. I have so much that I desire to show and do in your life. We need to leave from here. Soon the path will narrow and the choices will become clearer with fewer options. You have not gone outside of My Reach. I have heard your cries and seen your tears. I know what a struggle you have been under. I will bring brighter days to you, and you are nearer than you believe. What has been hidden is about to be revealed.
It is time to look up and not count the loss anymore. I Am replacing and repairing even in this hour all that you have been seeking. I understand what no one else could. Your heart is My first priority. You are going to come out better and stronger than you can imagine. Trust Me, and I will make a way where there was no way. It does not matter who is chanting in the background for your demise. I will not let harm come to you nor your enemy achieve victory over you.
This moment is about to pass. New doors and opportunities are yours for the picking and taking. Let the past fade into the past. Where you are going will not reflect what you have been through. What once was will never be again. Shake it off. I will show you how. Your bags are packed and soon this land will be foreign to you. I have lands that will give you desires that you have only dreamed of. Your empty hands are about to be overflowing with My Goodness. It is time to dance and celebrate for the long season of trials is ending.”
~Blessings Ellen McCloud Replenished Hope
  
(Sharon)
"I love you" - June 9, 2016
Children, I love you. Take comfort. Do not fear what is to come. My love will reach you no matter where you are. Much confusion abounds. Must I remind you laws are written on your heart. Do you know to come worship Me in spirit and in truth? I will never lead astray, My loves, and I will not let the enemy take you out of My hand. If you stay in My presence with your whole being, the enemy will not have you. If you yourselves choose to walk away that is your choice; yes, free will. Yes, I will honor that decision. I will not force you to stay. Just know that you are for Me or you are against Me. If you do not choose whom you serve, that only proves you do not serve Me. So where does that put you? Yes, in the enemy's camp. So, do not think that being neutral is a position for there is no such thing. Either you are for Me or you are against Me. Please, children, My coming is upon you. Soon those whom are mine will be removed. The time is now. Choose in whom you love. Do you love Me, or do you love this world's ways? Scour your heart and stop worrying about the cares of this world. Put all your trust in Me. Put all your love in Me. Soon, My children.... soon, my children, the lights of this world will be removed, brought home to forever live with their King. Come now, children, make right your hearts. Let me love you for I do love you. I always have since the day I created you. Please, children, prepare for the Day of the Lord is at hand. I love you children. I do love you deeply. Yeshua Ha Mashiak "And this is the testimony, God has given us eternal life, and the life is in His Son."



(Di Olivia)
Word from the Lord - June 9, 2016
Personal Note: Prayed in tongues this morning. His presence was heavy. At the end all I said was, ’My precious Jesus. The answer to all things.’ This is His message for today.
My love it is happening. It is happening all over the world. My presence among many, within many, changing many. You shall see this soon My love. It shall be soon My children. Wait and watch to see if what I tell you is truth, for it shall be. I speak no lies.
My wealth upon men in multitudes casting My glory wherever they go… changing many, correcting thoughts and hearts. My loves know that your job within Me is very important. Cast not aside any small thing for it cannot be without the other.
Keep Me near My loves for I shall say your name very soon. Falter not when the darkness comes. You shall see My face. know it is Me, and will walk among many for their salvation. Your days will be shortened My loves and you shall see great mercy upon mankind being poured out through My spirit. Whether they know who I Am or not My loves, they will see great mercy. Those willing to accept My promises, My gifts to them, and humble themselves before Me, will arise in great glory and become one of My own.
Hold fast My loves. Hold fast to the truths I am telling you this day… for new glories arise… new lilies bloom… new days dawn.
End of message.
Proverbs 18:16 A man's gift makes room for him And brings him before great men.
Matthew 10:32-34 Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father in heaven. 33But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven. 34Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.…
Exodus 33:12-17 Moses said to the Lord, “You have been telling me, ‘Lead these people,’ but you have not let me know whom you will send with me. You have said, ‘I know you by name and you have found favor with me.’ 13 If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Remember that this nation is your people.” 14 The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” 15 Then Moses said to him, “If your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here. 16 How will anyone know that you are pleased with me and with your people unless you go with us? What else will distinguish me and your people from all the other people on the face of the earth?” 17 And the Lord said to Moses, “I will do the very thing you have asked, because I am pleased with you and I know you by name.”
Numbers 23:19 "God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent; Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?
Ephesians 3:7-9 I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God’s grace, given me through the working of His power. 8Though I am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, 9and to illuminate for everyone the stewardship of this mystery, which for ages past was hidden in God, who created all things.…
1 Samuel 2:6-8 The LORD kills and makes alive; He brings down to Sheol and raises up. 7"The LORD makes poor and rich; He brings low, He also exalts. 8"He raises the poor from the dust, He lifts the needy from the ash heap To make them sit with nobles, And inherit a seat of honor; For the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, And He set the world on them.…
Hebrews 10:34-36 You sympathized with those in prison and joyfully accepted the confiscation of your property, knowing that you yourselves had a better and permanent possession. 35So do not throw away your confidence; it holds a great reward. 36You need to persevere, so that after you have done God’s will, you will receive what He has promised.…
Psalm 73:27-28 For, behold, those who are far from You will perish; You have destroyed all those who are unfaithful to You. 28But as for me, the nearness of God is my good; I have made the Lord GOD my refuge, That I may tell of all Your works.
Amos 5:19-21 As when a man flees from a lion And a bear meets him, Or goes home, leans his hand against the wall And a snake bites him. 20Will not the day of the LORD be darkness instead of light, Even gloom with no brightness in it? 21"I hate, I reject your festivals, Nor do I delight in your solemn assemblies.
Amos 8:8-10 Because of this will not the land quake And everyone who dwells in it mourn? Indeed, all of it will rise up like the Nile, And it will be tossed about And subside like the Nile of Egypt. 9"It will come about in that day," declares the Lord GOD, "That I will make the sun go down at noon And make the earth dark in broad daylight. 10"Then I will turn your festivals into mourning And all your songs into lamentation; And I will bring sackcloth on everyone's loins And baldness on every head. And I will make it like a time of mourning for an only son, And the end of it will be like a bitter day.…
Isaiah 42:3-5 A bruised reed He will not break And a dimly burning wick He will not extinguish; He will faithfully bring forth justice. 4"He will not be disheartened or crushed Until He has established justice in the earth; And the coastlands will wait expectantly for His law." 5Thus says God the LORD, Who created the heavens and stretched them out, Who spread out the earth and its offspring, Who gives breath to the people on it And spirit to those who walk in it,…
James 4:9-11 Grieve, mourn, and weep. Turn your laughter to mourning, and your joy to gloom. 10Humble yourselves before the Lord, and He will exalt you. 11Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the Law and judges it. And if you judge the Law, you are not a practitioner of the Law, but a judge of it.…
Isaiah 60:1-2 Arise, shine; for your light has come, And the glory of the LORD has risen upon you. 2"For behold, darkness will cover the earth And deep darkness the peoples; But the LORD will rise upon you And His glory will appear upon you.…
Nehemiah 9:30-32 However, You bore with them for many years, And admonished them by Your Spirit through Your prophets, Yet they would not give ear. Therefore You gave them into the hand of the peoples of the lands. 31"Nevertheless, in Your great compassion You did not make an end of them or forsake them, For You are a gracious and compassionate God. 32"Now therefore, our God, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God, who keeps covenant and loving kindness, Do not let all the hardship seem insignificant before You, Which has come upon us, our kings, our princes, our priests, our prophets, our fathers and on all Your people, From the days of the kings of Assyria to this day.…
Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
 
(Glynda Linkous)
Friday, June 10, 2016 - Timing
My timing is always perfect. My children are in a hurry for all they ask Me for, but My timing is part of My masterpiece – My Word, My Creation, everything you see around you is on My timing.
If the seasons of earth get off My timing, all of creation suffers. I have set My timing inside every living thing for it to function as one world. Your life, too, has My timing inside it. When you rush ahead of Me and try to make things happen yourselves, you work against My timing and this makes your endeavors unsuccessful.
My children, wait for My timing. Just believe Me, believe I have your situations in hand and allow Me to work them out to your highest benefit in My timing. You will be glad you did. My solutions shall make you very glad.
Ecclesiastes 3:1  To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
James 1:4  But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

Thursday, June 9, 2016 - Which Tool?
I was praying for saints and listeners who I know are going through difficult times and facing terrible obstacles when the Lord showed me a flash vision.
I saw a saint with a box of tools. He was smiling as he combed through the tools finding just the right one to overcome a mountainous obstacle in front of him. As he quickly overcame the mountain, he smiled even more and kept moving forward. Another saint sat nearby, crying and anguished. He also had a tool box, but his was unopened.
I have set before you all you need to overcome every attack of the enemy, whether it be against you or someone you love, but so many of My people never open their box of mighty tools I have supplied for these purposes.
My children, do not cry to Me to fix what is wrong when I have already given you all you need to overcome. I will not answer your prayer if it is not in line with My will for you and My will is that you would also learn to overcome the enemy.
Why do you neglect so great a gift as these I have given you? Why do you cry to Me when I have already given you all you need, but you refuse to use it?
I saw another flash then, this time of a child who wanted something drawn on his paper. He had the pencil, but refused to pick it up and draw with it, crying for someone else to do the work for him.
Look at what you have, for all you need is there before you. Which tool will you use to defeat the enemy who distresses you?
Luke 10:19  Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Ephesians 6:11-13
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
James 4:7  Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Isaiah 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.
Psalm 144:1  Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Revelation 2:17  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

(Julie)
Friday, June 10, 2016 - THE HOUR HAS COME-YEA, THE MOMENT OF THE VALLEY OF DECISION
Your journey through this life is always a heart matter. When My Spirit lives within you, I reside in the heart of the one who has given Me permission and granted Me access to mold and fashion you to be the expression of who I am and manifest Myself through you in word and deed. It is then My life force that drives and motivates you to move in the direction of My will. My heart's desire is then your heart's desire. This higher calling that I draw each of you into will bring you deeper and deeper into My rest, a place where you truly abide.
You can go through crucible after crucible until you come to a place of abiding and find true rest in Me. Your purpose is to abide in Me, so that I can bathe you with My presence. Those who know Me and truly abide in Me, praise and worship Me in good times and in sorrowful and difficult times, in sickness and in health, in wealth or in poverty, it matters not. Those who are Mine speak One truth and praise My design no matter what the situation. It is intricately made, a tapestry of moments knit together to glorify Me in all things.
-So when you dwell in this realm where gross darkness has covered the lands, because My heart lives within you, you are neither shaken nor are you moved off your foundation which is Me, the Rock.
I have spoken it, this world is full of tribulation and sorrow, but rejoice in that your Messiah has overcome. Your victory becomes evident to you as you remain steadfast and firm through the struggles of this life as My laws have been written on your heart. In Me you live, you move, and have your being. You understand what you are, an eternal being residing in a temporal place designed to have an experience in this space and time that reflects the personification of your Creator's true heart and unconditional love for His creation.
For always remember, you are not alone. I will never leave you. All of your experiences here are just a small piece of a much larger design, one that originated from your Father's heart, and with His desire that each step of your journey would draw you closer in intimacy, therefore glorifying Him. In Me is the perfection of this design.
This time that I have chosen you to be in is like no other. You have been chosen to tether Heaven and earth. You have been chosen to be Me and display to this lost and dying world that I am the Bridge, and I am the Ladder, I am the Gateway, and I am the Good Shepherd. I am the only Way.
Everything is about to change. The former things will pass away, as I sweep across this earth. It is time to reap that which has been sown. So I ask you this day, is your heart prepared truly to receive all that I have prepared for you? Wherein does your bed lie? Who are you most intimate with, Me or the world? Will your fruit be found pleasing to Me, or have you neglected to till your garden and nurture all that has been so freely given? This question I bring to you this day, for surely My warnings have been direct and numerous through all My watchmen and prophets.
The hour is come, yea - the moment of the valley of decision, for I must be true to My Word and I must act upon all that has been spoken and ordained from before the foundation of time. Does My Word not teach that not one jot or tittle will disappear until all is fulfilled?
Know therefore My children, that you are a mere breath away from the midnight hour. What will your position and response be when facing the culmination of all things as you have known them? To whom will you turn for your deliverance? To whom will you find shelter, protection, and true abiding rest from My judgments?
All has been presented before you, and those who have ears to hear have heard their Master, their Shepherd's voice and have entered the ark. For those who have not heard until now, do not be as those in the days of Noah, seeking entrance and safety from the storms that are upon you after they arrive, for the door will have been sealed and you will endure much.
Hear Me now this moment...
Yahushua
John 1:4King James Version (KJV)
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
1 John 2:6
6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
Proverbs 17:3
3 The fining pot is for silver, and the furnace for gold: but the Lord trieth the hearts.
Philippians 4:11-13
11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Colossians 3:17
17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
Psalm 16:8
8 I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
John 16:33
33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Hebrews 10:16
16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
Joshua 1:9
9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Acts 17:28
28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
Galatians 6:7
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap
Galatians 5:15-26
15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.
16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
Joel 3:14
14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.
Matthew 5:18
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Job 34:20
20 In a moment shall they die, and the people shall be troubled at midnight, and pass away: and the mighty shall be taken away without hand.
Mark 13:35
35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
1 Peter 4:7
7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
Isaiah 55:6
6 Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/
 
(Sister – Blog Name – Rise and Seek)
Saturday, June 11, 2016 - GOD'S WARNING! PLEASE REPOST WHEREVER YOU CAN! TIME IS SHORT!!!
My child. There is not much time to be held. I must make my way now. You must seek me at all times for those are not able to come forth and plead with me for forgiveness of sins.
 Trials are coming in full. The age of the kingdom is here but those who know me not will receive persecution in full. For I am no longer patient to those who do not know me. They will see my wrath. No one will be able to stand before me without begging for mercy.
I tell you, the age of my kingdom makes a new face, a new look, a different approach to how people will see me. I am not the loving god, the loving Jesus that they will see, for they are sinners who are not receiving redemption through my love for them. Therefore they have made their nests unholy and bedridden full of disease and pestilence.
Did I not say that "I am coming?". I do not lie. I have waited for ages for all to come to me so that I may wash them free of misery and sin. Free from chaos and disorder. Yet still they prefer this world full of filth over their mighty Messiah. Full of grace and love. Kindness and Mercy.
 I cannot bear to think of what their destinies hold for them any longer. The Truth must be told.
Hell awaits. Fire and Brimstone. The New World Order is Hell on Earth and it awaits. It is here in its beginning stages. I pray all will repent as there is little time left.
You may hide your faces yet none cover thee. Exposed to my wrath and demonic influences and chaos. Who would choose to live in this?
Many. Not one of them will be saved if they do not call out to me. Call out my name,"Jesus". Christ of Nazareth and of The Whole World. But they do not come to me, so I cannot save them.
Your Holy and Merciful Father In Heaven, Yeshua-Jesus the Christ
Isaiah 6:8
I heard the voice of the Lord, saying,Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?
Then said I, Here am I; send me.
Matthew 24:14
Many are called but few are chosen.
Luke 9:2
And he sent them out to proclaim the Kingdom of God and to heal the sick.
Isaiah 6:11
Then said I, Lord , how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the Land be utterly desolate. 12. And the Lord have removed men far away, and there be a great forsaking in the midst of the land.
Isaiah 13
 2Raise a banner on a bare hilltop, shout to them; beckon to them to enter the gates of the nobles. 3I have commanded those I prepared for battle; I have summoned my warriors to carry out my wrath— those who rejoice in my triumph. 4Listen, a noise on the mountains, like that of a great multitude! Listen, an uproar among the kingdoms, like nations massing together! The Lord Almighty is mustering an army for war.

HIS POWER/NO FEAR

My daughter, write My Words for those with ears to hear. Remind My children the dreams, visions and revelations that are given to My servants to share, are so that all of My children will be prepared for things to come. I do not wish My children to be fearful when they receive these things nor do I want fear to enter anyone they share these things with. Do not fear, My children for fear is not of Me. Have faith in Me, My children. Have faith in My finished work on the cross. Your salvation is not dependent on your works, My children but it is solely dependent on My finished work. Your effort is receiving the salvation I purchased for you on the cross. Upon you receiving Me into your heart, My Holy Spirit comes to live within you. He then becomes your choice each day. Will you submit to My will or the will of your flesh? Regardless of what you choose, you are eternally mine and nothing can snatch you from Me. Should you continue to walk in your flesh in the ways of this world? NO! MY child, with My Holy Spirit you are given My strength and power to walk away from sin. Every thought and deed should be subject to the Holy Spirit within you. When you quell the Spirit, you continue in the darkness, you continue in sin and you grieved My Holy Spirit. So Yes, My children, you do have free will, even when My Holy Spirit has entered you. You've chosen heaven and that cannot be removed from you. But who will you choose today - Yourself which equals sin or My Holy Spirit which equals righteous living? By submitting to My Holy Spirit daily, I can grow you and circumcise your heart. By choosing yourself? by quelling My Holy Spirit? your progress in change is dull. You are nothing but an earth dweller with the Kingdom of heaven as your final resting place. You are doing nothing for My Kingdom and nothing to further your growth in Me. I want no single person stagnating or backsliding. I wish for every single child of mine to be Holy Spirit-led, every moment of each day. Realize My children My love for you, for when you focus on My love, sin will flee from you. Do not let the enemy put fear into you about anything. If you receive My salvation, you are mine and nothing can change that. Those that think a person can receive My salvation and then lose it again, are misled. Those that think they can do good works to earn My salvation are wrong. Those that think that they need to add to My salvation, take away from My finished work on the cross. My salvation is a free gift to all who will receive it. Walking out of righteousness that comes with My salvation is your choice. If you walk in the will of My Holy Spirit you will see miracles in your life. If you walk after the leadings of your flesh and yourself, you will always stumble and you will always fall. You will be no different than the person I never knew. You will walk in the darkness of this earth. Choose righteousness, My children. Choose My WAY.

(Evelyn brooks)
Published on Jun 8, 2016 - Look up, I Alone Am Your Hope! - Received on May 29th 2016

(Wendi)
My Testimony with KING YESHUA, and FATHER'S MESSAGE

(Dr. Patricia)
YAHSHUA Gives All - Published on Jun 10, 2016 - 14 things Yahshua has given us. - "You are freely given, freely give!"
  
(Still Small Voice)
Prayer Alert!! June 9, 2016

(Glynda Linkous)
Be Still and Know that I Am God - Published on Jun 9, 2016
  
(Angel of the Apocalypse)
SIGNS OF THE END PART 177 - LATEST EVENTS JUNE 2016

(John Baptist – End Time – Radio Show)
Trib-Now, 8th June 2016: Spiritual Journey of Former New Ager to Jesus with Marcia Montenegro
  
Trib-Now, 7th June 2016: Deliverance and Divine Healing Live Call In Show w Aaron Wagner

Tribulation-Now, 5th June 2016: The Unseen Realm with Dr Michael Heiser
  
Watch Baptism Corner: 8 Pillars to Salvation -It isn't too late to board the ark


Intercessory Prayer Strategies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9PIhMId04U list=PLmmkdABnDXIhS9oQaYbdYZbfM0ccsEjKB

Spiritual Warfare 101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G7C2N7GWMM&list=PLmmkdABnDXIgdNWNJbarthyNpWJyGTZb5

No comments:

Post a Comment