Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Message Date - 10 May 2016



***Prophetic Messages From The Lord: 10 May 2016***



Daily Prophetic Word
5/10/2016

The Father says, “When a child wants to be picked up, they raise their arms up in front of the one who they wished to be carried by. Today, I Am coming to you to lift you out of the situations that seem too great for you. I Am taking you into My Arms to give you comfort from the howling winds that never cease to blow in your life. Rest assured, this too shall pass. I Am your Heavenly Father who cares for you so deeply. You do not need to cope with that issue by yourself. Even when you feel it is by your own missteps, I will not leave you there to fend for yourself.
Cast aside the feeling that you can or should deal with all aspects of life by your own hands. I did not place man on the Earth and walk away to see what would happen. You were created to have an intimate relationship with Me. This is not for someday later on down the road. I Am speaking softly to you right now, drawing you closer and closer to Me. Many look at this and think it is something to strive in. No! Just Be with Me. Nothing more and nothing less. I do not require a long list of religious rituals in order for you to be worthy to have a conversation with Me. Just as Adam walked with Me, Just Come and Walk. I have much to talk to you about. Are you ready to hear what I have to share today?
Do not fear. You and I are not strangers like you may think. I Am in you, and you are in Me. We cannot be separated in reality. Release a mind that would think otherwise. You are My Beloved whom I Am well pleased with. Decide not to look at failure as a marker that you somehow became less to Me. The Blood shed on the Cross wipes away all that you do on your own strength and ability. I Am only viewing you through Eyes of your potential in Me, not through your sins. Forget the wrong moves from a day that has already come and gone. Learn and Grow. This is what I Am asking of you. I will change the rest in and through you. In the Process of the Becoming is where you will see yourself more and more like Christ. I have it all under control. Just Be with Me!
I do not want you to miss out on what I have planned for you right now. Consider your life starting at the beginning of this now with a clean slate before you. Nothing from the past will come against you, nor will it hinder what I will do in your life this hour. Do not say this cannot be so. My people are living in the past with constant punitive punishment for every slight mistake they have made. Repent, forgive, and move on. I have not called you to see how long you can carry that baggage for the rest of your race. It proves nothing of value in My Kingdom for you to not release what I have already dealt with for you. Fresh Eyes and Fresh Ears are yours to use. Drop the religious artifacts in the doorway, and let us get busy about what I Am doing for you today!”
~Blessings Ellen McCloud Replenished Hope


Daily Prophetic Word
5/9/2016
The Father says, “You cannot actually walk on water if you are really expecting to sink. I do not go by the laws of science or what is in the mind of men. If I am willing to change the laws of physics so that you can walk wherever I send you, then you will have success everywhere you go. Set aside a mind that fears what men will do or what they will say. I will place you before people who will give you favor regardless of who turns against you. Many may walk away until they truly see My hand surrounding your steps. You are not here to be concerned with what others may want or wish from you. I Am the only one who holds your future in their Hand.
Horses wear blinders to keep them from being distracted as they are walking. Today, find yourself feeling as if you have blinders on. I do not want you to be concerned with what is in the past or to the side of you any longer. Where you are going is all that should come to your mind. You cannot enjoy and take full part in your now if you are dwelling on what is behind you. There is nothing that can be done with any of that, but there surely is much that can be done with your present. I have so much in store for you in this next season. Do not think about all that you feel was left undone. I will finish all of that for you.
Find deep inside yourself, new and old passions that are being stirred up by My Spirit right now. I Am awakening new avenues for you to walk in that will bring favor and blessings everywhere you go. What I place in you will not return void unless you choose to let it wither and die. I want you to explore all that I have given you with the wonderment of a child. I knew you when I formed you, and I knew what you would like and dislike. I have given you My Very Best. Enjoy this life I have created for you. Focus on what is good and lovely for this is your inheritance.
As you continue to focus on moving forward, you will notice My Voice and Hand leading you more and more. I have always been here leading you, but the distractions of life have kept you from always seeing this. Others may not understand as you continue to ignore what I have not placed in your sight. They will demand you pay attention over here and over there. Do not be troubled for I still have you on the right course. As I lead you, soon you will trust Me to let you run faster and faster. Feel the freedom from taking on more than is for you to deal with. Let those worries and burdens just fall off of you this very day. I know the future and you are walking into My Brightest Days.”
~Blessings Ellen McCloud Replenished Hope


Daily Prophetic Word
5/8/2016
The Father says, “I Am breaking, breaking the Orphan Spirit within My people on a whole new level today. Many believe My love or lack of love for them coincides with how their earthly mother or father demonstrated love towards them. They see me as always loving, punishing, or somewhere in between. I Am coming to My own in a different way for I desire to show and reveal My true nature to you. I desire healing to rest upon your heart and mind where you know that I have only have the best intentions towards you will full expectation to bless you with My unending favor.

I created you out of My Love and never has that changed in My attitude towards you. It does not matter how well or trying your day was, I will remain steadfast in your corner to support and lift you up. I know what you are facing even right now. Nothing is missed by My Eyes. If I have taken the time to care how many hairs are on your head, there is no other aspect of your life that is not important to Me. In this hour, I will show your heart just how special you really are to Me. I will cast out your fear and doubt permanently. I Love you as far as the east is from the west and as far as My Arms can reach.
Release all of the false notions that I Am uninterested in your affairs and troubles. I know your heart because I created it and called it Beautiful. Let Me remove the hard shell you have encased yourself in. I will not hurt you! My gentle healing balm will restore all that was lost and beaten down through the storms of life. I can make even your worst day into your greatest day of testimony. In your mind’s eye, will come new revelation about past moments and a new awakening to those times will befall your understanding. I have much to show you and freedom will come through this conversation between us.
I have greatly loved you since I formed you at the foundations of all that I began. Your life is much more than the mere years you have walked this Earth. See yourself as someone who has an infinite of possibilities, for you are more than is seen in the natural and tangible. I will take care of you today just as I have from the beginning. Nothing has changed from My voice and hand. Will you trust Me today like you have since the day I called you forth from nothing but My imagination? Will you let Me take you to an awareness beyond your human experience? Today is your day to see and know who you really are in Me and not what the world has labeled you as. You are forever Loved and Wanted by Me!”
~Blessings Ellen McCloud Replenished Hope



THE TIDE IS TURNING ON TORMENT AND THINGS THAT “WON’T RELENT”..
May 9, 2016UncategorizedLana       
The Lord has been showing me the past few days about the battle many of His children are facing with issues in life, circumstances, health issues, and opposition that is bringing 'torment' and 'won't relent'.
Instantly I heard the Lord say "The tide is turning on torment and things that won't relent, and HERE I AM AS THE HOUND OF HEAVEN, AS THE ONE WHO WON'T RELENT to bring DELIVERANCE, HEALING and FREEDOM to My people. I am coming now and I won't RELENT to bring a shift and a turning of the tide for My people. I am extracting the roots of torment, I am extracting the roots of the things that won't relent through My power and in their place will be portals of encounter, new deep invitations into experiencing the power of My delivering, healing, freeing hand. Where these situations, oppositions, issues have been relentless, I am bringing a turning and you My people shall know the UNRELENTING LOVE of My heart to set you free."
Where there has been torment and unrelenting pain and circumstances in significant proportions, I am coming to release DOUBLE UPON DOUBLE breakthrough, favour, increase, healing. EXPONENTIAL RESTORATION and RECOMPENSE is FLOODING into your life. The tide IS TURNING in YOUR favour!!! Where there have been chains to keep you hindered, hold you down and bring torment upon you My people, I am bringing the turning that will release JOY and anointing to set others free in My name."
Jesus is fighting for you!
He is interceding for you!
The tipping point against these 'tormenting unrelentless' issues has been met.. BREAKTHROUGH!
Watch and see the unrelentless LOVING One who is COMMITTED to your breakthrough move in acceleration and limitless power.



Word from FATHER GOD YAHWEH: 9 MAY 2016

***TRANSCRIPT******************
King Yeshua's Word. Take heed that you listen not to lies and deceptions, My Holy Bride.
I AM your Bridegroom, keeping My flock informed, and I AM also your Good Shepard, shaping your ways and bringing you My paths of righteousness. There are wolves in sheep's clothing, trying to lead My sheep astray. Stay close to Me, your peace in the valley, your everlasting Father and God. I will protect you from the wolves' sharp teeth and I will break them. Your first love, Yeshua. ************************
Father's extra Word. Tomorrow.
Will there be a tomorrow? Live for today with My Son Yeshua. Do not set your mind into the grayness of tomorrow. Dwell in the presence of My Holy Son. He is your time! He controls the night from the day. He is the organizer of all of your lives. Let Him tell you what to do every moment. Be very attuned to what He is communicating to you. Live in Him; live for him; live through My perfect and oh-so wonderful Son, Yeshua HaMashiach, Father Yahweh says.

Message 1

Please take all this Word into prayer.

I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 7:24pm on 9 May 2016.

Daughter, with a sweet heart and spirit, write My Infinite Words that you received in My Holy Throne Room by My Son Yeshua. Write them My child. Beautiful are your feet, My chosen Saints, for you spread My Son's good news to many. My Son Yeshua washed His disciples feet to show you should love one another and have no animosity. He knew who was going to go against Him, yet He still washed Judas Iscariot's feet! It hurt My Son so much to have someone that He loved and taught so much.
But this was known before Eternity. God has His Mighty plans for each one of His children, for their lives here on earth, in My heavenlies, and Yes, as much as it breaks God Jehovah's heart, in My Eternal hell. My Saints, My Word clearly states that the fires of Hell is an eternal destination. Do not listen to the philosophies of men that say I Am a loving God and that I would never leave My creation in hell forever.
No, My Holy Saints, I give My creation, Everyone, the chance to be drawn to My Son and for them to allow Yeshua to rule and reign in their hearts. I Am pure, everlasting Love, and I Am Holy and Righteous. The unrighteous that never bowed down to My Son willingly in their heart could never dwell with a Holy God, for I Am a consuming fire! All are given a choice and all must be ready for the horrific forever and painful and dark consequences of not accepting My beautiful and only begotten Son, who is willing to give whosoever the gift of salvation Papa Yahweh, hell is eternal agony, has spoken. ************************

Message 2

Please take all of this Word into prayer.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 7:56pm on 9 May 2016.
Daughter, who loves Me and My Son with all of her heart, soul, mind, and strength, write Papa's Eternal and Inerrant Words that you received in My Holy Throne Room. Write them My daughter, who is strong in My Son, Yeshua HaMashiach.
My Inerrant Word, My flawless and ever-lasting and ever-standing Holy Word; every Word is true and righteous. Never let anyone tell you that just because My scriptures were written by men, that there are errors in it. Does not your perfect God, who is the God of all flesh, have the ability to use man in a perfect manner?
Yes, My Holy remnant, I, God Jehovah, gave My Saints the perfect anointing to receive My Word by My Holy Spirit. You must operate in My faith that My Son gives you His measure of. I allowed each man author to have his own writing style, for it is ever-so hard to receive Words from The Creator of all. However, in this time, this time that has never been before, where I have poured out My Spirit upon all flesh, mistakes will happen by My perfect design.
This teaches My messengers - mostly this is done as tests, that only I have that control, as My daughter stated. She has been given OJT - on the job training! All of My messengers are continually learning about their jobs that I have given them. My messages are to magnify and extrapolate and exhort My Holy Word! Never think that My messages take the place of My scriptures. Always be in My Holy and ever-alive Bible. Papa Yahweh, distinguishing between My messages and My Holy and Divine Word, has spoken.


Word from FATHER GOD YAHWEH: 7 & 8 MAY 2016
***********TRANSCRIPT**********
4 messages 1. transcript

Please take all of this Word into prayer and please take all these Words into prayer. Take it to the Father in prayer.

I received this Word from King Yeshua. The day is almost over and night comes with much travail. Who is ready for the birth? All of My Saints are ready, are clothed, are in their battle array, and are heavily armed with My weapons! IT IS TIME! Use My powerful and conquering name, for I have the victory that the enemy does not want to admit. However, My Holy Bride is going to turn them into dust, in My Name. FEAR NOT MY BRIDE! My Bridegroom will protect you and every move you make, I AM HERE! Your loving Yeshua. ************************

Message 1

Please take all of this Word into prayer.

I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 8:39pm on 7 May 2016.
Daughter, who has a hold on My heart and My Son's heart, write My daughter Words what you received in Papa Yahweh's Throne room. Clearing your path to ME, your God Jehovah Elohim. This is the job of My perfect Son. He gives you the grace and the measure of faith that you need to walk on His glorious path. His narrow path, the only way to ME, Papa Yahweh. As My Holy Spirit's wind blows upon your life and leads you to My ways and most excellent and glorious commandments. In order to walk to Me, you must do My Word, to be a doer and not just a hearer only. Many people do not understand Us, the Holy Trinity. There will never be given you all understanding of God Jehovah. I AM a mysterious God and none will know all. There will always remain some curiosities about your Almighty, the Great I AM. Even My Saints in My Heavenlies wonder. I AM quite unexplainable and I AM from Everlasting to Everlasting! You have not much longer My Holy ones, for you are moving forward every day in your race. When you are finally going through the ribbon that says "Finish Line," you will be quite surprised at how quickly I sent My Son, Yeshua. As Father Yahweh has told you, you need to know this: that these warnings that I AM giving to you are not to be taken lightly. Continue lifting up your family members. I will hear your most beautiful prayers, the prayers of My Saints. Father God Yahweh, it is time; time is up; this is the year; time is up. has spoken. ************************
Message 2

Please take all of this Word into prayer.

I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 8:58pm on 7 May 2016.
Daughter, whom I love more than the expanse of My Heavenlies, write My Words that were given to you by My Son, with My Spoon. Write them, My beautiful child. All of My beloveds, Father Yahweh desires to be with you all, for you are My delights, and I put you in safe places! My beloved Saints, you have not known My mercy completely until you see the mercy and compassion I will have on the inhabitants of My earth. It will be a time when hearts will be rushing to My Son Yeshua, when they see what God Almighty is doing. My mercy will last forever, towards all of My little ones. My Holy Saints, none eye has seen and none ear has heard what your Jehovah God has is store for you! I love all My creation so much, that it will be endless, the surprises and such remarkable things that I will give you daily. It stretches past your ability to even know what eternity means! You will be shocked, and so very, very happy. You will see angels of every size! For Father has extremely large angels and extremely small ones. My angels have collected every tear you have cried. Every one has been collected into your own vessels of your tears to God. Tears are a gift from Me, that's why they are so special to Me. They give My children much release, and it brings them into vulnerability and humility in front of Me, God Jehovah Elohim. You will still be shedding tears until I create the new heavens and the new earth. Father God Yahweh, asking His Saints: What time is it?, has spoken. ************************
Message 3
Please take this Word into prayer.

I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 8:40pm on 8 May 2016.

Daughter, so sweet, write Father's Words that you received straight from My Throne room, from My perfect Son of Glory. Write my daughter. Reason not amongst yourselves over what event is going to happen and when. You will know, for when they say "Peace and safety" sudden destruction will come up on this land. Suddenly, ever so quickly, it will happen. Things are headed that way. Will there be some nations that will be with My Israel? Papa says, YES! And they will be sheltered from the storm. Governments have been infiltrated by the enemy because the people of that nation have not remembered who I AM! They have not bowed their knee to their Creator, who has His hand upon all things. God Jehovah has My rewards and blessings ready to be handed out by My Holy Spirit. Even if you live in America, you are My remnant, for I have mine eye upon those who belong to My Son Yeshua, those who have been faithful to Him in the good times and the bad, those who completely put their trust and faith into Yeshua. I have My messengers also speaking about the coming persecution. My Saints, God will protect His own, and blessed are the ones who are reviled and suffer for My Son's sake, for their reward is great in My presence. Papa Yahweh, God Almighty, the great I AM, has spoken.

************************
Message 4
Please take this Word into prayer.

I received this Word from Papa God Yahweh at 8:56pm 8 May 2016.

My daughter, who is ever so pleasant in My eyes, write My Eternal and True Words for all of My Saints to hear and comprehend. It has been asked, "Father, how does one get ready? How do I prepare for what is coming?" Father says to you, stay moment to moment in My Son. When you are weak, He is your strength. Know My Sword of the Spirit, for it will be so dark, and you have your candles lit to dispel the darkness. Know what My Son's mighty name does to the enemy. It must flee from His name, Yeshua, Jesus. The enemy has been conquered by the Lamb who was slain before the foundations of the earth. Know this: You walk as a child of light, who will not hide it under a bushel, but you will proclaim My Son to all. My daughter received a dream that I will let her tell you, concerning how powerful My Son's blood is. This will benefit you, so pay close attention. To be prepared, ask for wisdom from Me, in all sincerity and Father shall give it to you. Aside from being prepared with physical needs, being prepared spiritually will be what is needed most. The enemy knows how to trap and snare My Holy Saints. But My Holy Word tells you My truths. So pick up your Sword of the Spirit daily and tell the enemy who you are in My Son. Papa Yahweh, be prepared spiritually my lovely Saints, and you will defeat whatever the enemy throws at you, has spoken.



Tuesday, May 10, 2016
Enemy Attacks


I desire My people would be ready each day for what is coming.
The enemy has plans against you, my children – intricate plans of intense attacks aimed at making you fall. Plans set in motion to steal your joy, your faith, your finances.
But My plan for you is a good one. My plan is a plan of ease, of abundance, of great glory to My Name.  If you will let Me lead you in the way you should go, if you will turn away from sin, and do the things I ask of you, his plans will not succeed. It is when you disobey Me that he is able to attack successfully, and take away from you.
When you walk outside My ways, when you sin  (I saw He means by commission or omission), his attacks succeed because you are giving place to him.
Follow Me. Obey Me, that it may be well with you.

John 10:10  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
3 John 2  Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Ephesians 4:27  Neither give place to the devil.
Psalm 32:8  I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Deuteronomy 5:33  Ye shall walk in all the ways which the Lord your God hath commanded you, that ye may live, and that it may be well with you, and that ye may prolong your days in the land which ye shall possess.


Monday, May 9, 2016
Endure

My people have grown weary in a world full of wickedness and sin. You are sometimes fainting in the way as I strengthen your faith and help you learn to endure, but I tell you truly, My people, if it were not much needed, I would not put you through these trials.

Endure a little longer. You will indeed be very glad you did.
Be strong and very courageous, My people.
Galatians 6:9  And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
Matthew 11:28  Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
James 1:2-4
2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
Joshua 1:9  Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Jeremiah 31:25  I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint. (NIV)




05 09 201 THE LORD'S MESSAGE: THE LORD'S MESSAGE:
"I have called thee from many to do my good works. I have refined thee for this purpose. Speak now son of man, speak of what I have shown you. Look at the flower, speak of its season. For it is the appointed time. The flower has bloomed and its sweet fragrance fills the room. Just as the flower has bloomed, so it is your time to speak what has been revealed to you in the spirit. Who you were, is not who you are now. It is i who lift up the humble, and humble the proud. Greet destiny for it has waited patiently for this day. Those whose eyes are closed, see only the darkness and they hide from the light. They fear the truth. The fog of treachery lifts for what was hidden, is now visible. Promises made shall be kept. Actions beget consequences. I shall gather the few, for they shall not taste death. Shall you be found my saving grace?" amen!


Nourishment Every Day



Stand Up America! & The Wise Virgins



MONDAY WORD: Challenges of Carrying a Prophetic Spirit


"Shine brightly my beacons" May 10, 2016



"Bee MINE", May 9, 2016



Prayer Warfare Strategy #40: Psalms 106:21-23



Prayer Warfare Strategy #41: Psalms 94:20-23



Something is Going On Worldwide! (2016-2017 Events)


SIGNS OF THE END PART 167 - LATEST EVENTS MAY 2016


SHORT COMPILATION VIDEO 6


Bro-Ken Radio, 7th May 2016: SDG 243 The Beatitudes 1 – Blessed are the Beggars


Trib-Now, 8th May 2016: An Event Will Occur That Will Begin WW3 and There Is No Stopping It


Tribulation-Now, 6th May 2016 - Friday Night Prayer Vigil & Holy Communion



Watchmen Baptism Corner: The Road to Salvation
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1493722830928815/?ref=bookmarks

Watchman Watch Station


No comments:

Post a Comment