Saturday, May 7, 2016

Message Date: 07 May 2016



7 May 2016 
 QUIET YOUR HEART.. AND HEAR HIM WHISPER “YOU GOT THIS… I AM MEETING THE ENORMITY IN YOUR LIFE WITH ENCOMPASSING”
May 5, 2016UncategorizedLana       

Today I was surrounded by the "leaning in close" comforting, encouraging, life giving heart of the Father whispering in the ears of His people.
As this sense surrounded me, I felt His heart embracing His people in the ENORMITY of what is before them and what they are walking through.
Whether it was an ENORMITY of struggle or ENORMITY of opportunity, or ENORMITY of breakthrough, or ENORMITY of trial.. whatever the ENORMITY was.. I heard the Lord say..
"Quiet your heart.. You got this! I am meeting the ENORMITY in your life with ENCOMPASSING."
ENCOMPASSING: surround and have or hold within (www.dictionary.com)
SURROUND: "Even as many of you have felt surrounded by trial, heartache, opposition and pressure KNOW that I have surrounded you as a WALL OF FIRE. You are about to know and experience My Glory in a whole new way. In My will is the safest place to be. I have you covered! You are entering into a time of knowing the REST that comes in living in the burning, passionate fire of My love that is purifying, cleansing, refining, healing, igniting and setting you free."
"And I will be to her a wall of fire all around, declares the LORD, and I will be the glory in her midst.’” – Zechariah 2:5
HAVE: "You have ALL YOU NEED in My grace to walk the ENORMITY of what is before you. You are NOT unprepared. You have ALL you need. Provision of all kinds will continue to manifest in ways you have NEVER seen from My power, revelation, strength, peace, hope, breakthrough, joy, healing, freedom to the manifested needs in the natural. You HAVE all you need to do this and walk through this IN ME!!!"
"And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus." – Philippians 4:19
"And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others." – 2 Corinthians 9:8
HOLD WITHIN: I had a vision where I saw the Lord drawing His people deeper into His heart and He was embracing them deeply in His heart. He would whisper "This is where you belong" and as He spoke, lies about true identity broke off His children. Fear melted away. False responsibility and expectations dissolved and COURAGE and BOLDNESS was being birthed. I saw two images happening at once, a deep embrace from the Father and His love going so deep into the souls and hearts of His people, and at the same time simultaneously God's people arising with this ROAR of boldness and courage "I CAN DO THIS, I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME". (Philippians 4:13) As I looked at God's people, I saw their feet were tree roots… going SO DEEP and SO ANCHORED into the love of God, that they were moving forward into their various areas of ENORMITY, KNOWING that they would not be shaken. They were moving out as OVERCOMERS as they KNEW where they were HELD WITHIN, where they were ROOTED DEEPLY and WHO HELD THEM CLOSE.
ENORMITY may be eyeballing you.. but the Lord is meeting the ENORMITY in your life with ENCOMPASSING! The revelation of His heart, His love, the fire of the love revival He is inviting you into is birthing you as the COURAGEOUS, BOLD, LOVE WARRIOR you were created to be that will not only have BREAKTHROUGH all around and signs and wonders following you.. but live deeper from the place of KNOWING YOU ARE LOVED!!!!!!
IN HIM… YOU GOT THIS!!!!!!



“WHO SAID THAT?” JEREMIAH 33:3
May 6, 2016UncategorizedLana       
As I sat with the Lord today and just enjoyed being with Him, I kept hearing the phrase "Who said that..?" over and over again. It reminded me of Samuel hearing the voice of God in 1 Samuel 3. Samuel was SURPRISED by the voice of GOD.. there was a DIVINE INTERRUPTION that came into his world that released specific insight from the heart of God about what was to come.
I pondered these words with the Lord "WHO SAID THAT..?" and the atmosphere around me was full of SURPRISE. That the Lord is about to SURPRISE His people in the WAY that He speaks, WHAT He speaks and WHEN He speaks.
"I am extending the invitation of Jeremiah 33:3"
Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’
MISSING PIECE REVELATION IS BRINGING GREATER PEACE
The Lord is releasing greater revelation to the body of Christ right now of things that we DO NOT YET KNOW! There is greater insight being released right now into personal situations, into corporate situations and on national and international levels.
Many have been struggling to 'understand' certain things and have been waiting on the Lord for the 'missing piece' that brings an understanding and a clarity. We have to be okay with mystery and not understanding at times and trusting the Lord, but I felt the Lord is "settling the matter" for some with some specific insight and revelation that is going to bring you to the place of 'understanding' and will release greater PEACE into your soul.
The Lord is releasing such a depth of clarity and revelation of what is on His heart that it is bringing THUNDEROUS breakthrough.
What the Lord is speaking in this season right now, flowing out of His heart of love, releasing life, strength, healing, peace, joy and breakthrough is releasing an AWE over the body of Christ of His LOVE, His POWER and His MAJESTY!!! The POWER of HIS LOVE is being DEMONSTRATED in ways we cannot even understand or comprehend they are SO glorious!
Get ready to be knocked off your feet by His MARVELLOUS voice of love and life and the demonstration of His power in and through your life!
"God's voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding." – Job 37:5
BE IN A POSITION TO LISTEN
I felt the Lord highlighting that we MUST be positioned like Samuel more than ever right now. In a POSITION TO LISTEN!!!!
Be INTENTIONAL in your POSITION to LISTEN for not only will He speak to you in those moments but keep your heart postured towards Him every moment of the day, leaning in to what He is saying, because you are going to be SURPRISED by His voice.
Samuel answered, “Speak. I’m your servant, ready to listen.” – 1 Samuel 3:10 (MSG)
Get ready to go on a whole new adventure of hearing from Him as you give Him your POSITIONING and HUNGER to connect with His heart that will see Him release RADICAL confirmation and so much joy on the adventure of seeking out what He is saying.
"It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of kings." (Proverbs 25:2)
THE NEGATIVE ACCUSATORY "WHO SAID THAT" VOICE OF DOUBT IS BEING BROKEN
As I saw the people of God in deep encounters with the heart of God and in such beautiful communication with Him, I saw these moments of SURPRISING messages, downloads and revelations from the Lord coming to His people, they were BREAKING off the negative, doubt, containing, non life giving words that have been spoken over God's people. The kindness and love of God was also stirring in their hearts and bringing them to repentance of doubt in their own lives or negative doubtful words spoken over their own life, and explosions of love and life released in their place as His words flowed and healed them.
As I watched this vision, I saw the moments of the voice of God SURPRISING His people, I saw His words falling as wrapped gifts. They were revelations, insights, wisdom and direction that were unlocking giftings in God's people, increasing giftings, releasing hearts desires into manifestation, and leading His people deeper into the realm of being SURPRISED by what He is doing and going to do in this season.
What He has been doing BEHIND the scenes is now being revealed with great divine surprises!
The VERY WORDS the Lord was releasing to His people from His heart, I saw them turning into wings and they were lifting the people of God HIGHER UP. Higher up into realms of throne room encounter, insight and clarity. He's healing areas where 'words' have 'clipped wings' and is taking His people HIGHER as He releases revelation of what He is doing and what is coming (Jeremiah 29:11).
Hold on tight, you are about to fly and with greater acceleration, carried on the wings of His Word, His beautiful glorious life giving words that bring BREAKTHROUGH and FREEDOM!



Daily Prophetic Word
5/7/2016

The Father says, “Don’t be afraid to hit the refresh button. Don’t be afraid to try again at something that did not go as planned the first time around. Understand that when I download an assignment to you, I will do so often times many years in advance. I will give you the blueprint to My plans and purposes ahead of time for preparation and expectation. Many will take this as a sign that now is the time to move, but when they do, the doors of opportunity fail to appear. Do not wonder any longer if I have truly spoken this journey to you, for I have said Yes and Amen!
Step out again and try for I say that when you do, the timing will manifest as it should. It does not matter how many years ago you tried and things just fell between your fingers. It does not matter if you gave up on that dream entirely. Now is the time I will resurrect what has fallen to the ground. Now is the time that this healthy seed will be planted for an amazing harvest. Do not recount the devastation from your last go around. Do not consider the loss as you move forward this time. I will make all things new for you yet again.
The storms that came against you will not reach your shores for I have spoken blessing and prosperity over what I Am doing in and through you this hour. Reach High and Grab a hold of all that is for you right now. I will not deny you, for the fulfillment of dreams is coming to you in full measure. Surround yourself with people who are for you and not against you. What you lack I will supply, including people to help what I have placed inside of you, come to fruition. Let Me bring refreshing to this blueprint, and I will even update it to an even better plan than what was written. Am I not your Heavenly Father who would do such a wonderful upgrade for you?
Take your baton and run your race. Others will not always keep up, but do not allow that to slow you down. I have given you freedom to set your own pace. Be with like-minded people to help grow you even further. Seek excellence in all things for when you are trustworthy in the little things, I will reward you with even grander ideas. There is no limit so let your imagination soar higher and higher. Release yourself into full throttle excitement. Your best years are ahead of you, and I have spoken unspeakable joy over your life. Choose not to let the world steal that from you!"
~Blessings Ellen McCloud Replenished Hope



Daily Prophetic Word
5/6/2016

The Father says, “A new wave of anointings are coming down from Heaven. Many of you have hesitated to ask Me for a certain gifting because you feared I would say no or that the cost would be too great. I say to you this day, Come before My Throne and let Me show you what I desire for your life. Understand that the desires you have from the Kingdom were already placed deep inside of you by Me. So Come! I will not cast you off like a beggar. This is a new day and new hour for My People.
Where you are going, you will need more to accomplish what I have placed in your spirit to do and be. Nothing is off of the table. Tell Me what you desire to do for My Namesake. I do not care how qualified or worthy you think you are. Just yield to Me, and I will take you to the highest of Mountains. What you are seeking has already been stored up for you and preparations have begun to take shape. Wells of My Glory are springing up all around you. I have not called you to just live an ordinary routine that involves little thought to carry out. Breakout of that dull assembly line of existence.
I will cover you, and I will teach you all that is required. The giants that you fear are only an illusion in reality. You are ready for the next level. Will you go up higher or just remain where you are? Many are called but few are chosen. Many turn around at the first hint of trouble. Will I not take care of All of your needs? Would I let the enemy devour you? Claim what is yours before you live in a world of what if’s. Do not reach the end of your days wishing you had taken Me up on this opportunity. I have not created you to stand by and watch others experience all that I have to offer. You have a mighty portion as well.

You are here for such a time as this. Now is the time in history that I decided to have you come and play a vital role in what I Am doing for all of mankind. Come before Me and ask! What you are yearning for, I will certainly satisfy. Let My well quench your thirst. Let Me take you to new levels of My glory. I will show you such wondrous of things that only friends can share. I have great plans for you. Walk into My realm of all things are possible for those who believe. I believe in you, and it is time for you to believe in you as well. You are in My Favor. I love you so dearly.”
~Blessings Ellen McCloud Replenished Hope



Daily Prophetic Word
5/5/2016
The Father says, “My People look in the mirror of their inner being and only focus on the areas that sin has entered and touched. Do you not see and have you not heard? Christ came to restore all that was destroyed through sin entering the world. Which are you happier hearing out of others; their successes in Me or their failures without Me? What you focus on will indeed help you soar higher or sink lower. If all you see is what is not likable in the opinions of man, then you will never see how I plan to turn that around for you. I created you and called you good. Do not let the wars of this world taint that beauty for one more moment.
Live as if you were never soiled. Live as I have truly freed you from ever having to place filthy rags on again. You were bought and paid for. This is not a future notion for when you get yourself cleaned up more to please some idea of a god that is not I Am! I know what you are capable of and what you are not. Do not throw stones at yourself hoping to shatter the image that you do not want. I said you were created in My Image. Let Me purge out what is not of Me and fashion you precisely to My Mold. I dwell inside of you and you inside of Me. You are no longer lost or separated from Me.
Anything opposite of what I speak is a lie. The opinions of your family and friends should bare less weight than you are holding. It is wonderful to hear the godly praises from others, but know that ultimately what I Alone think, feel, and believe about you is what matters. I can shift any negative in your life into the most beautiful of sunrises. You are not limited by earthly abilities or endeavors. Others will always look to define you, but I say you are indescribable. What you think is your ceiling to reach actually is not a concept in My kingdom. I will take you as far as YOU will let Me.

I have embedded deep inside of you the imprint of My Nature in you. This is not some out there kind of concept. This is what allows you to be limitless. You are not small nor insignificant. The enemy will indeed run from you. You have a voice that when released at the right frequency can indeed make that Mountain Move. Not in theory but in reality. Stop staring at your sin and give it all to Me every moment of your day. I Will cleanse you and use everything you see as a negative into something extraordinary. I Am not taking you to a trash can. You are sitting right next to Me in Heavenly Places. You are My Precious Child who I would leave the 99 to go find.”
~Blessings Ellen McCloud Replenished Hope



Daily Prophetic Word
5/4/2016

The Father says, “Do you feel like you are struggling against the grain or swimming upstream today? I have called you to go against the current and direction of those around you. I have set you upon a journey that will fulfill you beyond your wildest dreams. Do not fight against what is happening, but instead yield to My Spirit leading you contrary to what you see others doing. They may not understand and insist you are in the wrong place, but keep moving. I will send you confirmation and instructions as you reach certain destinations.
Keep your eyes watching for My Hand for new doors and callings are coming to you swiftly. I Am downloading ideas that could only come from My Throne room. You may even say this is brilliantly crazy. I have much more to reveal to you. What your eyes behold is just the start of what I Am doing in and through you. Do not try to hang onto old memories of how things used to be. Where I send you will be unfamiliar, but allow you to walk in heart’s desires that you have even forgotten you asked Me for. Let Me bring back to your remembrance all that I have written down for you.
The New Dawn is upon you. The sunsets of yesterday will not be returning but this will not be a time of mourning. What is ahead is so much prettier and grander than you can imagine. Do you believe I Am establishing a greater sense of My Love for all of mankind this hour, or Am I just looking to destroy all that I created because some minds believe so? I Am not finished with you. I Am not finished bringing the Good News to the Lost. Release the desire to see with natural eyes all that is wrong around you. Will I not send the right vessel to deal with all of those problems?

I Am raising up an army of My True Servants who will not bend a knee to the enemy. You are a world changer! I have not called you to go with the flow, but Stand and Be Counted. I Am the only One in control. All other forces are illegitimate. Do you trust that time has not run out because I Am the One who owns the Times? If I Alone know the when, how, and why this book will end, then why do others think they are higher than I and therefore know what I have not said is so? Is today really any more evil than any other time in the past? Look again for there are more than ten righteous among you. My Righteous twinkle like stars in the heavens. My Plan and Purposes will be completed as I spoke at the very foundations. The Good coming from My Heart outweighs the evil on My Scale of Justice. You cannot lose because I cannot lose!”
~Blessings Ellen McCloud Replenished Hope



Friday, May 6, 2016
The World
Soon all your sorrows will be behind you and you shall enjoy an eternity of joy and love with Me, but many dark events will occur in the earth, My children. Do not be frightened. Remember not to fear what man can do to your body, for it is your spirit that lives forever.
The enemy shall attempt to steal your faith by affecting your body. He does even now in many ways. Your body is only in the present world, but I have overcome the world.
Strengthen your faith, that it may endure to the end.
Revelation 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Matthew 10:28  And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Mark 4:15  And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.
Philippians 4:6-7
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

John 14:27  Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Isaiah 40:31  But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
2 Corinthians 5:1  For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
2 Corinthians 4:18  While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
John 16:33  These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Matthew 24:13  But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.



Thursday, May 5, 2016
Be Vigilant
The time of the end is at hand, and the events of the end will occur whether you have made yourselves ready for them, or not. If you have drawn near to Me, if you walk daily with Me, walking in My Ways and submitted to the plan I have ordained for you, then you are prepared.
Be vigilant that the enemy does not steal your crown from you. Be careful to guard what I have placed in you, and your place in the vine.
Be sober. Be vigilant. Your enemy is real.
1 Peter 5:8  Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Matthew 24:7  For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Revelation 3:11  Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
John 15:5  I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
1 John 2:20-27
20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.
26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.



Wednesday, May 4, 2016
Be Free

My people, you have been held in bondage a long time, but I desire you would be free. I am beginning to unlock the doors of My people’s bondage. When you see the open door, go through it and be free. Your freedom cost Me a great price, you must also do something to receive it. (I believe He means we must believe and pray the way He shows us, or do warfare to receive it)
Watch for the signs in your life. I will show you the way.

Isaiah 10:27  And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.
Revelation 3:8  I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.


WORD FROM THE LORD! WALL OF WATER COMING EAST COAST!
Tell My people, many are asleep and don't realize what is about to happen. SWIFT PASSAGE: What is about to happen? THE LORD:: A tsunami, a wall of water is coming and many will not be ready and will overtake them. My son, the Rapture is very close now. Remember when you were little playing with boats in the bathtub? SWIFT PASSAGE: Yes, I remember,Lord. THE LORD: And when you would sink those boats? Well, this will be the real deal. Many will be partying on cruise ships and having a real good time, and the wave of water will come and take the ships under. Tell My people to cover themselves and their family with My blood. The time is now to be living holy and righteous and be ready for My coming. Remember, My son, when the trumpet sounds, it will be too late for those not ready. God bless all My children. I asked him later about this wall of water: "This tsunami is going to hit the east coast of America and there will be many on the beaches and they will be caught by surprise."



MY Promises
TRANSCRIPT: My daughter, I come to you with a soft voice. Sometimes, you cannot hear me over your worries of the day. Why do you fret, My child? Do you not know my promises for you? Many of My children stumble because they do not use the tools I've provided them. They stumble along, and they are not their living in My will. Do you think I've created you to be sick? Do you think I've created you to go hungry? Do you think I created you to be lonely and sad? No, My children. These are lies of the enemy, but you do exist in a fallen world, a world that has set itself against My children. Many of you don't understand faith. Many of you accept the hand that has been dealt to you by this world, and you do nothing to change your circumstances. It is because you lack knowledge of My promises for you. This is not about prosperity for My children. This is about My children walking in peace, a peace that passes their understanding so that no matter what their circumstances, they look at Me and receive My promises for them. I AM a perfect Father in every sense of the word "perfect." I promise to provide for all of your needs. In this, be confident. Let My peace overflow from you and see your circumstances change. If you ignore Me, your attitudes will fall back into those of this world. You exist in a realm where I cannot help you if you forget My promises for you and you march forward in your own strength. It is a repetitive cycle for many of My children. They are high on Me, but when a circumstances comes along that tests their faith, they don't drop to their knees. They don't look up, but they go through the time of darkness alone and, in turn, walk away from My peace. My children, it only takes faith the size of a mustard seed to move a mountain. That tiny amount of faith opens the door for all of the promises I have for you. Many of you wait for Me to rescue you from this world. Many are walking off My path and back into the world because they feel as if I'm never coming back. I'll honor My Word to you, My children, for I have gone to prepare a place for you. Your job now is to walk in My peace, and you are to extend yourselves to others so they can come to know who I AM. This isn't always easy for some of you, I know, but I will create situations for you to share My love with others. Don't just tuck yourself away waiting for Me to rapture you. Live. Receive My promises. Share Me with the lost. Make full use of the rewards I've already given you. When you lay your life down for Me, you do it moment by moment. If you don't, I cannot use you. I have each of you on your own journey. If you are ever sick or downhearted, seek Me constantly. Commune with Me often. Pray in your spirit language constantly and, if you don't have it, pray for it. Stay in My Word and praise Me often. If you can do nothing else, speak My name. Walk constantly in the knowledge that I am right besides you constantly knowing that My love for you will never cease, and no matter what this world throws at you, I AM here. I love you, My children.


I HEARD THE LORD SINGING REGARDING DONALD TRUMP….
May 7, 2016UncategorizedLana       
Last September I released a dream that I had about Donald Trump and I said in that post, and I am saying it again, I have no political agenda, I am not attempting to ‘push’ anything, I am simply releasing something that I feel the Lord gave me.
Recently, the Lord surprised me as I heard Him singing and I heard him singing concerning Trump. I heard the Lord singing in the same melody to the old song by Billy Haley and The Comets, “Shake, Rattle and Roll”.
Yet as I heard the melody, I heard the Lord singing:
“I am using TRUMP to shake, rattle and roll..I’m using TRUMP to shake, rattle and roll… I’m using TRUMP to shake, rattle and roll”
I could hear it over and over and over again.
The heart of this word is not a prediction of the outcome of the US Election, but I did feel the Lord highlighting that He is USING Trump right now to bring a SHAKING, a RATTLING and there will be a ROLLING. He is using him to shake things up to MAKE ROOM for a much needed change.
SHAKING: I had the sense that the Lord is using TRUMP to shake the nation of the USA right now. That He is using TRUMP to bring dross to the surface both in the United States of America, and in the body of Christ. I felt the Lord was bringing this shaking because He is wanting to bring a SHIFTING and a LIFTING, a greater acceleration of moving forward into greater freedom and victory.
RATTLE: I felt the Lord saying that there has been a ‘rattling’ that has been caused in many hearts and lives because of Donald Trump’s placing right now and the Lord is allowing this ‘rattling’ because He is wanting to heal hearts, he is wanting offences to be repented of and healed and His people brought into greater unity. I felt the Lord really highlighting the ‘hearts’ of His people being exposed and triggered because of Donald Trump and any way that is in the heart, any root of offence, religious spirit or political spirit, he wants to remove that. He wants to bring healing to His people and Donald has become a ‘trigger’ for healing. I felt the Lord really wants to deal and heal with hearts, whether you like or agree with Donald or not, the Lord wants to deal with the hatred in the church towards him. Be sure to remember to love and honour Trump even if you do not agree with him. There is a deeper work happening by the Spirit of God in the body of Christ right now, the Lord is doing DEEP works in hearts and souls and working to bring division OUT of the Church, and Donald has just been a trigger to expose these things.
I also saw the rattling of “DRY BONES”. That right now the Lord is using Donald Trump to make people step back and look at what is at the foundation of the United States. I felt like the Lord was saying that Donald has caused such a stir and such a shaking that it has brought the people of God back to a place of real questioning. “What is on YOUR heart Lord for the USA? Without any agenda of mine Lord.. what is YOUR WORD over the USA? What is YOUR DREAM? What was YOUR ORIGINAL INTENT for this nation..?” I saw encounters happening right across the body of Christ with God’s people connecting with the heart of the Father to HEAR and SEE what His Words are over the nation and coming out of those encounters and decreeing and prophesying them. As the life, love filled words from the heart of the Father were prophesied over the USA, I saw the DRY BONES beginning to RATTLE. The sound of RATTLING is all around. Cages of oppression and chains that have held the nation in bondage are beginning to RATTLE. This is a CRITICAL moment in the body of Christ right now and the nation of the USA.




ROLL: “Making a way and Momentum”.. When I asked the Lord about the word “ROLL” in the lyrics, instantly I sensed the Lord saying that He is using Trump to “make a way and create much needed momentum”. That right now, the Lord is using Trump to make a way for what the Lord wants to do. He is using Trump in his fearlessness to create momentum for what He is about to do. In some way the Lord is using Trump to create a pathway of breakthrough, victory and freedom that the Lord wants to bring.
Whether Donald Trump becomes the next US President or not, I felt the Lord say that He is in this process. He is using Donald Trump, ESPECIALLY in the body of Christ and between believers. The Lord’s heart for the nation of the USA is FREEDOM, VICTORY and TRIUMPH! The Lord LOVES the United States of America. The Lord is dealing with the heart of HIs people and the heart of the USA. I believe Donald Trump right now is being used as that TRIGGER POINT to “shake, rattle and roll” the nation of the USA and the people of God, because the Lord wants to bring FREEDOM and HEALING. It’s time to UNITE and NOT to FIGHT with one another. It’s time to SEEK the heart of God and even when we may not agree with a vessel He is using, may He give us eyes to see what He is doing in the MIDST of it all.
One thing I know for sure is.. Jesus loves the UNITED STATES and no matter what, He is WORKING for the GOOD of the USA. He is working to bring LIFE, FREEDOM, HEALING and VICTORY to His beautiful nation.


How Does A Fall Happen? Slander/ Curiosity & New Anointings


Your Very Special Destiny



The Power of Tongues
Published on May 4, 2016
Dr. Patricia reveals seven reasons you will want to pray in tongues regularly, daily.



A new message from the Lord



Enter Into His Courts



"Will you trust Me no matter what you see?"



Message from the LORD,,Darkness in Hearts must be removed,,my hand is Nigh,,5-6-16



SIGNS OF THE END PART 166 - LATEST EVENTS MAY 2016



Watchmen Baptism Corner: The Road to Salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment