Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Message Date - 13 May 2020

The Lord says, “Grant yourself mercy! Your future is held up to the measure by which you hold yourself to the past. What you are angst about, have I not cast it as far as the East is from the West? If it is not worthy for Me to even remember, why should you bother to carry it around for one more second? Just as you have repented of your wrong doing’s against another, others have repented for what they have done unto you. Was not the Cross enough payment for a death sentence all deserved?No one goes through life without reaping what they sow; for good or evil. The Harvest is about to take place so come before Me and Wash your Sins of Wrong Sowing before Me. Do not look to your brother or sister to see what they are doing. This is between you and Me as this is your harvest to reap rewards or sorrows from. What you may accuse another of, be blameless before Me in your own works and deeds. I am not grading you on poor performance. I compare you to no one else. My scales of Justice are becoming balanced in this Hour.” “During polishing, the Brilliance can come forth. Many resist this part as it removes aspects that they were comfortable in keeping around. My Light will shine through the new clarity with Glory not known to you before. You must decide to not stay stagnate and desire the Magnificent plan that I have promised. Only you can succeed or walk away by what you choose. Life is more than your natural eyes can behold or understand. See your life in its entirety. Your spirit carried your essence before I placed you in the womb. Your journey did not begin as a human nor will it end as one. Discover who you truly are apart from you can see with the natural eye. I have taken care of you since the foundations and I will not stop. I am not grading your performance. I love you so! Receive and Believe! Choosing a path that seems more suitable to your flesh will lead to death. The enemy is lying in wait in places I have not sent you to. See past the smokescreen.” “The road less traveled often times looks as the place with no joy and hardships at every turn. Think Again! On this path lies My Hidden Treasures that are reserved for My True followers. When you ask for little, I will give you much in the overflow of My Glory. When you walk without complaining, I will reward you in even the most secret of desires. You cannot follow Me when you are distracted by your flesh. You have the power to control your flesh. The control is in your hands. I long to pour out beauty in all that you encounter. Plan A is still before you no matter how much you believe has been lost. I Am the Way Maker! If nothing is Impossible for Me, then you are in Great Hands. Let the fear of what might go wrong leave you completely. Too many rob their futures worrying about aspects that never happen in reality. Do I look worried about your future? You are advancing the field. Do not turn back.” “I want you to consider that you are far more mature in your walk than you give yourself credit for. How you handled matters decades ago is surely not your potential in these moments today. It does not even matter how another person would go about something. I am your personal guide not your personal critic. Does building you up also involve tearing you down? Did you misunderstand My Hand and Voice behind the purpose? Many consider the cost without taking into account that I will make you a fully equipped and ready to go vessel. You are not going out with toy weapons or childish knowledge. I will not make a fool of you nor ask you to accomplish what is beyond your ability with Me at your side. So will you consider the cost once more to a call and destiny beyond your wildest dreams? Will you say yes this time and run the race with My Ruach winds fully behind your every move? Regrets only come when ‘no’ is the decision. The choice for yes has an expiration point.” “I have called you up higher so pay attention to your altitude. Your attitude impacts what altitude you are at. When you live in the negative it will impossible for you to climb to the heights that I have given full freedom too. You wound your own soul by how you let your day progress. Speak life over every area. Forget the naysayers chants all around. I have not defined you by the opinions of those who have no legitimate voice.
Be of Kingdom Mind. Be sold out to what I have placed in your hands. Many throw down the good to chase after the bad before they even stopped to think about what they were allowing into their life. When you allow My Joy to be stolen, you release your authority to illegitimate forces. The Kingdom comes with violence. Do not mistake this power for something that it is not. Will you take what is yours by force? Have I not reserved the Kingdom blessings in your hands? Stop running in fear and Stand where I place you. This is your authority to take up!” “You are My Anointed and Highly Favored Ones. The gems inside your earthen vessel are rare indeed. There is nothing ordinary about you so choose not a life of boredom. Ask and you shall receive; seek and you shall find; knock and the door shall be opened unto you. So what are you waiting for? Do you consider Me able to lie or give you a bait and switch scheme? I have sacrificed all that I have with no regrets in what I have placed before you. Before the foundations, I knew what you would need and what you would desire. I have not scolded you and nor shall I begin. My Love is eternal for you. It is by Good Pleasure to meet you each day in whatever you encounter. I will supply so be on the lookout for how I will breakthrough the walls that strive to encase you in doubt and fear. Heaven knows no lack so take My Promises and write them on the walls of your heart. Renew your mind so that My Word lives inside of you.” “The enemy will bring people to fight against you. Just focus on My Voice. They will call you names and bring accusations to stop your call. I will clear the field of any who desire to do combat in My name against you. I did not send them, but I will answer their words and shut the mouths of the liars. I will not be Mocked by those who claim to speak for Me. Feel the Ground Tremble at My Voice. I prepared you and I alone commissioned you. If I take issue with your steps, I will let you know. You are in one of the best times of your life. Take a moment to rejoice for your time is Now. The fog is clearing. New Assignments are handed out. Your stride is of a warrior’s as you go from apprentice to mastery. All is coming into focus over the next few months! Do not stumble over obstacles that are easily avoided. I created you for higher than you have reached today. Your potential is yet to be fully known.” “Let the troubled waters leave your soul. You wear victory. The battle is won on your behalf. Even now as the trumpets sound, the enemy has lost his hold over your situation. The darkness has surrendered to the light. What was pushing you back will now spring you forward. What worked against My purposes in your life will be the grease to move the train forward at lightening speed. What was your ceiling is now your foundation as you go on into the next stage. What was covered in water is now dry land. You will do the impossible for there is no limit over your life. Trust in Me for I cannot fail you. Do not consider what your eyes see in the natural for I am causing blessing and favor from unlikely places and people. I will not let you go without. Take your Rod and Staff. Use what is in your hands. You have the power within you to calm the storm before you. This is your season to walk in full dominion.” “There is beauty even in the darkest of storms. I created you to be conquerors and thrive in all environments. You are not limited by your human body, for your imagination and spirit are limitless in Me. I created everything from My Imagination. The same imagination I bestowed upon you with. Did you forget you were created in My Image? In the spirit realm, imagination is key to unlocking your gifts. You have wondered how many are able to flow in their spiritual gifts and this is the missing piece. Ask Me to open up the fountains and rivers inside your belly. It is from there, that all things flow out of you. Everything I have placed inside of you will come from this source. I have said it will take child like faith and I will restore this aspect within you. Place aside your cynical and serious adult persona. I desire for you to be a carefree child running in the meadow without a concern in the world. I will restore and increase your joy in all circumstances. I can give you reasons to laugh and smile at every storm. Your blessings are on the other side of
that storm, but also inside the storm.” “Storms come and go. Remember that they go. You have been made ready in the secret as well as in the open. In this season, I will do unprecedented shifts for you personally and on the territory that surrounds far and wide. Watch and See just how much this year turns around to your favor. I will have the final say, not the adversary. I will send My Mighty Winds to scattered the enemy. The shaking is not always a negative. Change the perspective for I am busy about the future of My people. You can undo a perfectly great day just in how you decide to see things. I have come to give you a Hope and a Future! I didn’t choose to change My Mind based on what others had to say that differed. Get Up and Come with Me! You will do no good sitting on the sidelines of despair. The Sun indeed still rises. You are coming out but first you must take My hand and not look back. Your time in the past must end if you want to see the New. I am not in your past, but I am standing right before you Now!” “Today, find My Glory raining on you. I am bringing an answer to your life that you are in great need of and have been petitioning for. I am bringing you to a point where you realize that nothing is missing and nothing is broken in you. I am bringing much needed healing in many areas of your life. Bring your desires to My Throne this very day. Radical Change is My Speciality. Decide to let the old yield to the New. I desire many things for you, but what do you desire? Did you lose hope in the valley or decide you no longer required My guidance on the mountain top? My Voice speaks to every situation; every joy and every pain. The enemy will lie to you, but when you tune your frequency to My Heart, you will overcome the schemes of the enemy. Look up, for your answer is on the way. Breakthrough is before you. Shift is your portion. Let the gloom and doomers leave your presence. I am a God of Hope for that is your portion.” “Your Latter days are indeed coming with Brilliance from the Kingdom. I will not leave you in the gutter of hope deferred. What looked like a dead end is moving into the most spectacular turnaround that you could ever imagine. What you are about to give up on, I am reviving for My Glory and Honor. My Breath is the Breath of Life. I am renewing the promises that appeared dead to you. Decades of dreams unrealized are getting My upgrade and the NOW manifestation. Renounce your adult mindset and walk in the Imagination that I created you to flourish in. Your faith and belief in Me lies in your ability to step out of the logical mind and be as children, where all things are known to be possible. Trust Me to take care of your life in the Best Plan and not the mediocre. I created you out of My Love and Favor! I am busy working out your miracle even right now! Just because there is a process does not mean denial or delay. Become Expectant in every hour.” “My Mighty answer, to all that afflicts you, is there where I will meet you. I am coming towards you this very day! I will not abandon you when you call. Together, we will walk out your destiny, and you will be amazed beyond your wildest dreams. Decide to ask for the High call and not the low call. I have created and designed you for greatness not marginally above average. Look at the Calendar and ask Me what I have left to open before the end of this year? Many are waiting for their Promised Land and Doors to Suddenly Open. Find the doors that are still linking you to the past and shut them for good this time. You don't live there anymore. I am coming in and through you to shift you out of the hands that were too strong for you and into the realms that All Things are Possible. Believe and what you hold onto will become a reality. The road less traveled has Gold within it. Tomorrow is changing rapidly.”Though you are not where you thought to be at this time, you are where I have ordained you to be. Do not struggle against this positioning, but relax into Me. Believe Me to take care of you. Look into My Word and set your heart to seek Me for all you desire.My children, stop looking at the waves. If you will keep your eyes on Me, your circumstances will not overwhelm you. If you will set your heart to know Me – to really know Me, you will understand I will provide for you. Look away from the world. Set your mind not
on what you cannot do, but on what I can do. Nothing is impossible with Me. I have placed you where you are for such a time as this, but many of My children are slipping out of place. Do not allow fear to fill your spirits, My children, for I desire you would fear only Me. If you walk closely with Me and spend time daily in My Word, you have nothing to fear. Give your cares to Me. Submit yourself and your life’s path to Me. Allow Me to guide you and I will lead you out of where you are and you will be better for it. Allow Me to lead you, for I have called you for such a time as this. My children, many events will begin happening around you in this time that set into motion My plan to bring forth the end of all things in the earth. Do not fear as you see these things happening. Set your hearts to release your affections for what is in the earth for soon it shall pass away. Set your affections on things above, where you will soon be with Me. Reflect upon your heart and your true motives as you go about your day and repent if you find sin there, that I may forgive you. The world around you grows darker by the minute and soon it will become a misery for all who dwell there. I do not desire you would be found among them. My children, you must set your hearts to understand that what once was will never be again. The time that is left in the earth is moving quickly towards the end of all things. You are coming home sooner than you believe you are and I desire you would make yourselves ready. Ready your hearts – do not cling to the things of your world, but set your sights on what is above. Rejoice in your salvation as you once did, for it is nearer now than ever before. Soon the earth will become a terrible place where evil rules. My children will be despised and killed. Though you knew happy and carefree days in your past, they are behind you now. The birth pangs increase as the woman travails to be delivered. Very soon My Son comes back to get you and you must be ready. My children, time will begin rushing past you very quickly now, as I have accelerated time as you move towards the end of all things. I desire to bring sin in the earth to an end. Your time is very limited now and you have little time left to complete what I have called you to do. I am the greatest of all Kings. Will you stand before Me with empty hands? If I have called you to souls, I will hold you to account for those souls. I will require an answer from you when you stand before Me in that time. Think on this as you plan what remains of your days.A dark night of the soul approaches for My people in America. A night will fall that feels like all the others, but morning dawns a new day – a day of destruction. For the Horse of War rides soon. This war will spread and involve the world. Large nations will join in the fight. I am calling all nations to get ready for what is coming. There will be much death and much destruction in one night. Many souls will go into eternal darkness on this night. This is not My will – I desire you would repent and that all souls would be saved. My children, do not be lax to repent when you have sinned against Me, for I will always forgive you if you repent. Children, why do you continue to provoke my anger? I have removed your idols to make time for you to seek my face. Have you done this? I have put you in solitude for this reason. While I see many on their knees. I hear others grumble against me . Their idols of gold and silver will be worthless. Their GOD money is failing them. Go into our prayer closet and call on me now. I will hear you, I will forgive your sins. I send plagues to move you to action. I send plagues to get your attention. I send plagues to soften men's hearts to the TRUTH of who I AM. Humble yourself and read my WORDS. Search your heart, where is your trust placed.? The BEAST has many worldly friends. He works with them in the shadows to plan for his REIGN of power. While men sleep , he works. The earth will shake and sink beneath you. Towers and monuments will crumble and fall. Darkness will be upon the nations. The hand of the Destroyer will pass over the children my Father has given to me.Just as it was in Egypt so it shall be again in these LAST DAYS. Seek after me while time remains. The plagues will continue until you know I AM
Children, right now many of you can see and have been given understanding of the coming danger. You WILL have to choose to stand for RIGHTEOUSNESS or follow the blind sheep to the slaughter. Many will be hated and even put to death for standing WITH ME. I AM. While the authorities have stopped your freedom and movement . They have been busy putting their own evil agendas into place. I too, have been busy refining my own for this time. A time of TRIBULATION. I have prepared and taught my SAINTS all things. My SPIRIT resides in them. I have called thee and you have listened. I have spoken and you have obeyed. Today's trials shall strengthen thee for your tears have reached the heavens. I am the breath of life. I am the light of the world. My light shines brightly upon thee. I am the beacon of truth. You have spoken this truth. I am the lion of Judah. My words have been on your lips. Speak now son of man, proclaim my glory to the multitudes. These are the days of sorrows. The mighty shall be humbled with the sound of My name. My judgement comes to the wicked. Their hands are soaked in the blood of the innocence. Go forth Daniel and speak boldly for now is the appointed time.

3 comments:

  1. Father God, I pray for fulfilment of these words in Jesus Name. O Lord, my Calling is it really possible? In Jesus Name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen and Amen Praise be To God Almighty He is comming right Now! Praise God in Jesus name Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be very responsible to read the comments but he does not. I often see a shift in these messages, I can tell when the speaker changes and the tone changes too. I hope he decides to seperate EACH word like he used to, by the messenger, because there is a BAD Apple in here. Jesus had one bad disciple- it happens. I need to know who is saying what. He says "take every message before the Lord for confirmation". We need these messages organized from now on for better clarity. There are MANY seducing spirits among us now.

    ReplyDelete