Saturday, April 4, 2020

Message Date - 04 Apr 2020


The Father says, “You have been refined like some of the most precious of natural resources on Earth. You are strengthened and fortified. In the hands of another, you have limitations. Many see themselves still in this identity. Are you any less worthy than My servants of old? Will I not pour out My Spirit just the same and even greater? Do you believe that I will use you to be push back the darkness? I am doing a new thing so be expecting the radical lifestyle that I died to give you.Try Me! When you lack eyesight for just who you are in Me, then try Me! Will I not do the miraculous through any willing person? Many have said yes but grew impatient only to wander off. Others threw their hands up because they did not want to be prepared first. When your motives lack clarity, I must remove what will ultimately destroy your ability to carry the weight. You must be made on the Potter’s Wheel and diamonds only come forth through pressure!” “What separates you from what you thought and reality is your perspective. Take off the self chosen blindfolds. You can surely convince yourself of lies. The world is arguing with itself. You can be a part of the problem or part of the solution. Be My Voice not the enemy’s. Do you know the difference? Are you sure? Many think they are well studied but in fact they became a self-righteous pharisee. Cast your stone to the ground and walk away from the need to be right. Pride will cause you to drown in a sea of your own ignorance.I will correct you, but will you listen? I will send My chosen messengers, but will you ignore their words only to wind up in the danger that I desired you to avoid? Will you continue on in the wrong direction despite the hardship that ensues? Did you think it was just the enemy persecuting you of noble birth? Many have not even noticed that My hand of protection left them long ago. Sin is sin. The consequences may not be avoided when the lessons before you are not learned. You cannot hold sin in your hands without it destroying the work you set forth from those very hands. You will reap what you sow!” “You are not subject to relentless waves as high as a skyscraper. I will teach you to speak to what is against you in order to bring it down. You must learn to use your authority and power. What good does possessing all things if you lack the knowledge to successfully bring darkness down in all circumstances. Will I not release you at the right time and season no matter what? Your time of running is coming swiftly like the wind in the night.I desire to commune with you with intimacy and connection. When you fail to understand this crucial importance you will run the risk of running ahead of My Voice. The enemy looks to take you away with shiny lights that carry no real substance. You must be so familiar with My Voice and movements that no counterfeit will go unnoticed before you. Be mindful as you step out. If you lack wisdom, I have plenty to impart over your life. What was out of alignment is coming into My purposes in this hour!” “When people have counted you out, I have counted you in. When people said you will never become this or that, I said then that is exactly what I will make you into. Do you disagree? Then look again! The Roses are in bloom with such a sweet fragrance. You are My most precious of Roses. I have given you perfect beauty and My protection all around you. Many fail to utilize the Rose seeds, but I Am the Gardener in your life. I am taking those seeds pollinated by My hand and planting new Rose bushes far and wide. What you carry will go far and wide in My Honor.You are a World changer and Atmosphere Shifter. As My Child, you are unable to do anything less. My Spirit lives inside of you so no matter where your feet will trod, My Presence is ever present. Invite the releasing of My Spirit all around you. Let Go of what you think will happen and just Be. For in the moment, you cease to be limited and walk in full limitless power potential. You were born from this and divinely chosen!” “You are the Apple of My Eye! I want you to wake up to a life unimaginable becoming imaginable. Get ready for a strong finish to the year. When some aspects appear hopeless, I will reorder your steps. You are coming out of what has held you back for even the past few years. When you refuse to let go of despair, you come into agreement with the wrong spirit. Do I not even care for the birds of the air and the fish of the sea? Why would I leave you stranded in such an hour as this?Many have watched others walk in the higher levels of gifts and wondered how can I get there too? I am going to answer you with the desires you have long held onto. It is by My Hand that someone reaches new levels. You must be faithful in what you have and run with passion for more. When you outgrow what I have given you, is when you will receive more. Push through the growth spurts. Push through the moments of stretching out of your comfortable thoughts. I am still up to My Plans over My people this Year!” “Do you value the precious gems buried deep within? There is more than you have even explored, but soon you will get a larger taste. You are in a NOW Season that is different than what you experienced thus far. You will find a shorter response time from the moment you ask to the time that you receive. I want you to ask Boldly before My Throne! Let your prayers resist the tone of weakness. Stretch forth your hand to command what is hidden to come up out of the ground. Your provision is not always going to show up where you but rather where you are going.I have said your Latter Days shall be Greater, so expect things to improve not the opposite. What you are going through now will increase your faith and trust to manage future storms with ease. I am molding you into what the enemy will fear and be unable to stop. See above the circumstances and you will understand the way to go. I place high purpose in these times before you. Do not pull back-Go forth!” “What you are in currently is far bigger than you imagined. Many see themselves as an insignificant snowball rolling down the hill. Not likely to do any damage or be noticed with any certainty. I want you to change your perspective. You are that snowball in My Hands being sent down the highest of mountains, picking up speed and size as you go, until the Whole side of the mountain caves under the pressure. The weight will expose what has been hidden in My Glory.You are far from insignificant. Just as I sent Gideon who doubted My voice, you are one who will do what seems illogical and unlikely to succeed. I do not require much to create the largest of impacts. You already carry what is needed and have perceived the small as insignificant. Let My Flame grow inside of you! Let Me Take you to the reaches of the very Time and Space. You are not bound by the science that surrounds you. You have to expect the supernatural to actually walk in it. Stand! This hour is vital to My Plans!” “The Records are straight and accurate. What you have seen Me do in the Past will revisit you but in ways you cannot even imagine. Speak to the Future not the past. Words that have fallen will be revived and upgraded to carry you beyond what you thought was possible into the realms of all things are possible for those who believe. You are more than just mere flesh and bones. It is time to walk in your Earthly Inheritance. Stop making excuses. I have said yes and amen over your days. Be fruitful with the Goodness of My Kingdom.No more are you marred by sin so shake off what the enemy tried to poison you with. Shake off what is less than My Best. Ask Me for My perspective and you will gain deep wisdom and revelation for this season. Assumptions and Opinions will leave you empty handed. I am not working under the logic of men. Too many are hanging up quitting signs instead of reaching up into the Glory of My Presence before you. Forsake dead religion and walk as you were meant to walk. You are becoming like Christ as you follow My Voice. Change is upon you.”In a little while you will know the difference between trying to walk while in your flesh and walking in My presence. I will come to you and help you. In a little while, My Spirit will rise up in you.The Do not declare your own will. I do not wish for you to be here with Me, I want to be there with you. I don't want you to wish to be somewhere else, or to wish for something else, I want you to be perfect. My love will break the religious mindset. I will break down every barrier keeping your heart from Me. You will be one with Me. The Lord said, As you trust Me, I will give you great comfort. There is great mercy in everything I do. There is bountiful provision, even in the things denied you. I will provide. I will take great and tender care of you. You will look back on your life and know I AM always for you. I hold all of My children the way a mother holds her infant, safely tucked close to My heart in arms that are protective.What I am doing in you, the devil wants to get away from. When demons see what I've done in you, they will literally run from you. I didn't tell you about the strength you walk in today on that day. On that day was strength given for that day. I do not tell you what lies ahead because now is always when I AM with you. You will sparkle and shine. You who carry the weight of My calling carry My purpose into the world. The day is soon coming when no church building will hold My children. They are My chosen. They are broken because I have called them and broken all carnal thinking off them. I have broken the hold their old desires once had on them. They are emptied of their desires that they be filled with My desires. My broken ones are made perfect. My hidden ones will be revealed, for My hand will remain upon them. They are the salt that will preserve, they carry the Light that will reveal the Truth, and I will make everyone hear them. The Lord said, Those who do not seek Me have no use for it.My children, you see how the world around you is changing. You are seeing a taste of what is to come in larger measure. I desire you would think on this and the ways you are able to prepare for what is coming.   An evil leader will soon enter the scene and he seeks to destroy all that is of Me. He will bring much grief and suffering to My people. This is not My desire, but all of My Holy Word must be fulfilled that I may bring you all home to Me. I will not leave you in all of what is coming – remember this.My children, you are entering a time when the world will know great lack. You are witnessing the fulfillment of My Holy Word as the time of the end rushes toward you. You must learn to adapt to this new reality you live in, for nothing will be as it was before. I have warned you this was coming, that comforts would be taken and everything would change and it changes now. These changes will intensify as you move towards the end of all things. I have told you what is coming in My Word.My children, an event is coming, the magnitude of which you cannot yet comprehend. Many lives shall be taken in this event and many souls lost to My enemy. I desire you would pray for these souls each day in your daily prayers that I may save them. You have entered the time when many of you will witness the deaths of your loved ones. Not everyone will be taken in this time, but some will. Learn to manage your grief that you may walk through these times with your work for Me unhindered. As you finish your work, you will be called home to Me. Here with Me there will be no more sorrow and you will receive your reward. Be strong and very courageous, My children, you live in intense and perilous times. I am with you always. Daughter, speak to My children: My eyes watch over you day and night. I see all things. Nothing is hidden from Me. I am striking the land of the unrepentant. I am striking the land of the false God worshipers and idol worshipers. My prophet Jeremiah warned the people, warned the King. My ways never change. Now I see on this earth even greater abominations than I have seen then: wickedness and defiance of My words, more wicked than Sodom and Gomorrah, more evil thoughts than in the days of Noah. I have always spared a remnant from the destruction. I will do so again. Only a few will be called righteous. I have given My remnant instruction to prepare for the days ahead, and for the pestilence at hand now. Soon another plague will be upon you. A message to the mockers and scoffers from I AM: you will not escape My cup of wrath. You will receive a double portion for the pain you have caused My chosen. You have discarded My commandments. You have broken the second greatest commandment: love your neighbor as yourself. Behold, the plagues come! Where are the mockers, where are the unbelievers? The time of sorrows has begun. Where are your machines of war, where are your leaders? Will you repent and change your wicked ways? Will you listen to my Messengers? Will you humble yourself in front of me? Have you ears? Have you eyes? Judgment comes to the unrepentant. I shall strike down your cities. Your enemies will find you unprepared for my wrath is kindled against you. Turn away from your wickedness for the clock strikes 12. Look around, what do you see? The people are scared because they have forgotten me and my ways. They don't hear my voice. They have removed me from their lives. They had been warned to prepare for these days. They refused my instruction. They did not prepare. CAN YOU HEAR THE WAR DRUMS?Just as the pestilence surprised many . SO SHALL THIS WAR. The nation already distracted with death and sickness is unprepared. The enemy is already inside. Many claiming to be a friend is actually an enemy waiting to strike. Again my children I warn you of WAR at your DOOR. I AM breaking the seals. IT IS WRITTEN, IT WILL BE DONE.

Ellen

Kathy Mote
Glynda Lomax

Barbara & Dan

Road to Salvation


No comments:

Post a Comment