Sunday, December 30, 2018

Message Date - 31 Dec 2018


Prophetic Messages From the Lord 31 Dec 2018
Ellen
Daily Prophetic Word
December 29, 2018
By MaryEllen McCloud, Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, Old wells and New wells are springing up like a mighty river all around you. My refreshing waters are bathing you in My Glory this very day. The lack in your life is leaving. The poverty mindset is being destroyed. The orphan spirit is being removed. Look up My Children. I have many new things coming into your life for your hands have never experienced these wonders before.Come alive with anticipation! I am not finished with you yet! Come up higher to see My full purpose over your life. Decide not to continue to live in the mundane of life and just merely getting by. I tell you this day that your shoes will not wear out where I am sending you. The best years are just beginning. Do you believe Me?Complete turnarounds are My specialty. My resources are always available to you. Release the doubt and fear. Place your trust in My Hands and never change your mind. Your faithfulness releases wonderful things into your life that you did not even sow for! My favor and attention to detail is working all things out for your good.Drop what you are doing and run into My Arms. Everything is going to be all right! You are gaining new ground and momentum into the coming months. Even your missteps are going to work out for your favor. I will bring all things around for your blessing if you allow Me to. Rest, for I will carry your burdens always!
December 28, 2018
By MaryEllen McCloud, Replenished Hope Ministries

The Father says, Watch and See, for the next turn around the bend holds a dear surprise that I have longed to give you. The days of thinking you have to toil away to receive My Love are over! Drop all of that dead weight, and come sit by My Living Waters. You are not a peasant but My Royal Bride. There is nothing that I will withhold from you that is for your good benefit.I desire our relationship to be easy and carefree. Stop the works, for they are the very dead things you need to drop. You are already Mine! We are already One! You do not need to try to impress Me like a man. I already know all, and you have been My Called and Chosen since the Beginning. I have not turned away from you. I already took care of that issue before the problem even became your reality. I will give you Clean Hands and a Pure Heart. I will restore all of the broken pieces, and I will return you to whole.There is nothing that is out of My reach. Understand that I will not go against the free-will that I have bestowed upon you. If you choose another path, I will still speak softly to your heart wooing you back into My arms, but I will not force you to come. The prodigal son has to come to his own end and decide to return.All of Heaven is preparing with expectation for you to taste My Goodness after such a long drought. Seasons make and mold a person. Look up to see My Divine Purpose. I will turn even the curses you placed upon yourself into diamonds. Get Ready for the Winds and Rains of My Spirit are replenishing the land right before your eyes.
Daily Prophetic Word
December 27, 2018
By MaryEllen McCloud, Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, I am placing a fortified fortress all around you that no weapon can penetrate. I am blocking the negative thoughts, and renewing your strength. Recognize when the storm is from the enemy and not just some random event in your life. You miss the correct strategies when you miss the root source. I am taking you higher to understand that what is coming against you is temporary.The winds that blow will cease with one motion of My Hand. Don’t settle into the belief that there is no hope. I Am the Creator of Hope! People will have opinions about you, but that doesn’t mean any of it is true. I know who you really are, and they have judged and misunderstood you! I will set the record straight before too long. You just keep your eyes fixed upon Me for together we are an unstoppable force.A man who thinks he knows his own heart is only fooling himself. Those who come to me with authentic motives will I exalt higher and higher. Pride will keep a person from seeing what truly needs to change. Pride is a glass wall you build around yourself. You can’t see it, but everyone else can from the dirt build up. Pride will keep you from making the changes that will set you free.Many have thought that they have no pride, and yet they wonder why people keep pointing it out to them. Leviathan on a person can permanently damage their relationships. They will continue to see it as the other person who is wrong, but it is indeed them. Many think they are clothed in righteousness, but have actually been wearing filthy rags which they just got used to the stench of. I Am the One who brings a heart back into My Light and Purity. Rise up to who you are in Me. Settle for nothing less.
Daily Prophetic Word
December 26, 2018
By MaryEllen McCloud, Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, There are structures all around you that are crumbling and coming down. The new structure is coming into view and focus. Do not look for what is leaving, instead concentrate on what lies ahead. For in the Now, you will find Me in the Field. My Sheep have lost their way several times, but I am shifting the atmosphere where you will know My Voice in a fresh new way.My people must decide that Knowledge is Power. Desire to have a deeper hunger for the things of My Kingdom. Study to show yourself approved. For when you do, the enemy will have less room to deceive you with his twisted lies. Meditate on My Word for it will guide you in all things. My Spirit will fall upon you to give My revelation about all things. Do not expect someone else to do the work for you. New levels are obtainable, but you must ask, seek, and knock.You must seek out the hidden to discover what was once unknown. Choose not to be satisfied where you are. I will make you into My disciple, and I will speak to you directly. I have never called you to be a slave. I have called you into an intimate relationship. Can you hear My Heart beat with anticipation? You have not disqualified yourself from being in My Presence.
Let Me have a moment of your time. I can do more in one moment than you could do in decades with your own hands. My purpose towards you is to give you the Zoe way of life that I died for. Your life will only be what you believe are your limitations. I have placed no limits on how high and far you can go. It is time to get serious, and put away childish notions. The rest of your life is calling. I say it will be beautiful.
~Blessings MaryEllen McCloud Replenished Hope
Daily Prophetic Word
December 25, 2018
By MaryEllen McCloud, Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, I am opening new doors of influence for you. Doors that were slammed shut will easily open this time. Look around you and ask Me. My Spirit is moving to areas that I desire you to walk in. For My Voice will come through you with clarity, and people will realize you were sent with authority. You will walk confidently before friends and strangers alike.Lean on Me for I will be with you while you move through these doors. Nothing in front of you is something you will not be successful in. Release the past mistakes, and know that Your Father in Heaven says Yes and Amen! Be Bold before My Throne. When your heart is aligned with Mine, nothing will be impossible for you to do or see.Many of My people have become content in not receiving the signs and wonders that were once less unfamiliar. Why do you expect so little? If I was the God of then, why do you not believe I will be the God of Now? Belief that I cannot or will not is what prevents you from seeing and witnessing My Glory and Majesty. If you want little, you will receive little.I say to you, Think Bigger! You are Kingdom Carriers everywhere you go. If I live inside of you, then you are only moments away from your miracle. Believe and Trust that I will show up with Power at the right moment. Know that some things you are asking for will be completed by your children, and this is a blessing to them. For reaping a generational harvest and favor will be multiplied to them. I will come through for you, and I will not fail!
Daily Prophetic Word
December 24, 2018
By MaryEllen McCloud, Replenished Hope MinistriesThe Father says, I am sending a new anointing this hour. The Anointing of Bravery! My people have been pushed back and persecuted far enough. Fear of the unknown will no longer grip your heart and mind. You will walk fearless, after all, what can man do against you when I Am with you!A fresh new boldness will fall upon you. New territories will you desire to tread upon. No one will need to convince you to take action, for you will already be running after the cause. You will even question yourself, ‘who is this person I have become?’ Know that Change for the Good will happen as My People trample on the things that used to cause them fear.Hear the Thunder in the Distance, as My Chosen stand up, with no shame or condemnation. You are mighty warriors of the Lord Most High. Take back the Land I have given you! What used to slip out so easily through your fingers will now be placed back into your hands. Those who have scorned you are losing their traction. It is time to say ‘Enough is Enough!’ For people far and wide will shout out in unison under the movement of My Spirit.It took decades of losing ground to be where you are currently inhabiting, but I say to you, in a mere moment of time, you will gain it all back and then some. I desire for My people to learn to never give up an inch of what I have given you again! Do not take for granted your freedom for if you become distracted, the enemy will steal once again. Ask Me to remove your gloom and doom mindset. It has no purpose in My Kingdom!
Daily Prophetic Word
December 23, 2018
By MaryEllen McCloud, Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, Prayer is the most vital aspect of your daily life. My people are under utilizing this powerful weapon. Many believe that if I already know all then why do they need to ask. I say to you that I Am a God all about relationships. I desire for you to know Me through an authentic relationship. I have called you Friend not stranger. When you put your prayers into My Hands, you are building a relationship with Me. Your trust and faith is what gives the angels the charge from Heaven.From the moment you pray, the enemy of your soul works to stop the manifestation. Your actions shift the atmosphere to your favor when you continue to stand unwavering. The enemy will try to rip you out of peace and lie into your ear. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you! Understand that many things must come together at the right moment for the prayer to be answered. Keep praying for the victory will become yours when you don’t give up.I am calling My people to pray unceasing in this season. I have spoken the victory ahead of time, but you still have a part to play. I have said that we are co-creators, and that I choose to work hand and hand with mankind to fulfill my purposes on the Earth and in Heaven. You have a calling just as the angels above do.You are not mere children. I desire to give you understanding of the mysteries all around you. Knowledge of My Spirit and Ways are an unstoppable force in your life. You will see above the schemes, and walk on water in all situations. As you make prayer a priority daily, you will walk in new levels of My Spirit and travel at an accelerated rate. For now is the season for My Bride to fully know her influence over matters in Heaven and Earth in this hour. It is a New Day!
~Blessings MaryEllen McCloud Replenished Hope 
Daily Prophetic Word
December 22, 2018
By MaryEllen McCloud, Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, The famine in your life is coming to an end. In the distance, you can see the green meadows and rivers overflowing their banks. Each day, I will move you closer and closer to the boundary line. Know that as you crossover, prayers and promises spoken will manifest before you. What lies ahead will not be stolen from you. Just keep your eyes gazed on the horizon.Distractions will come during this time of transition. Recognize what is happening around you with discernment. There are many things that will scream at you wanting to be dealt with right now. Not everything that demands your attention is where you should be spending your time. You will have to decide what is really something to take care of now or just a smoke screen designed to drain you with fatigue.My angels are dispatched to strengthen you. Call upon Me for help! I Am here for you always. The enemy will attempt to conjure up a storm of disbelief at the last minute. Ignore those being used by the enemy to cause you to doubt the words I have spoken over you. The world is shouting fear. Decide not to let that enter your heart and mind.I have come to give you the Kingdom now. You have the power to see through the deceptions and find My Truth in all situations. The world believes in a weak and uninterested God. Who do you say that I am? I Am who I Am. There is no other! If I created everything, when did I become uninvolved in My Creation? I Am the Beginning and the End. No one else can take you through the fire unharmed. Get up from where you sit! We are about to make history in this new season! My Winds of Change blow strong in this hour.
~Blessings MaryEllen McCloud Replenished Hope 
Daily Prophetic Word
December 21, 2018
By MaryEllen McCloud, Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, I am calling you higher. My Spirit will come upon you revealing patterns of anger, bitterness, and offense that must come to an end. Understand that these areas damage your own soul, as well as, others around you. Your walk becomes weakened with a deadening to My call over your life.What you seek and desire to see in your life is a direct result of the areas you choose to have mastery over. The Christ in you will ensure you are an overcomer in all things. I have not left you without the tools to conquer even the most stubborn strongholds. People know you by what you display in different situations. You cannot be known as a liar and think that people will believe I have sent you!What is in your heart matters in every aspect. If you slander your brother or tear down your sister, will this not affect your path in the call? You knelt before Me and asked to be used for My Glory and Honor. Many have walked away before the cleansing was completed. The Christ in you will continue to challenge your character.Many called in the Bible found out how deeply a character bent could decimate their path. I Am in the business of recovery and restoration. However, the consequences from poor choices will place you in the grip of the enemy. You can place yourself out of the promises of what I so freely desire to place in your life. Come and sit with Me so that I may reveal the hidden places of your heart.
~Blessings MaryEllen McCloud Replenished Hope 
Daily Prophetic Word
December 20, 2018
By MaryEllen McCloud, Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, Can these dry bones live? I say to you today, that many have gone asleep in their spiritual walk and growth. They have turned away from My teachings, and walk among you as friends to this world. But NOW, I declare that they will come alive again and walk upright and righteous for My Namesake.I am calling home the wanders from the desert. I am calling to Me those who became dissatisfied with religion, for I will show them My Glory. You will see what I intended My People to look and act like. For it is time for all to throw away their religious idols. Do not continue talking like a Pharisee for this is not the image of My Son.Many speak hate in My Name. Do you not know that this displeases Me? You have been with Me since the beginning of all things. For from the very foundations of the world, you considered all, your brothers and sisters. So why would you speak hate to those I have called you to love? Do you think the darkness in your own heart is somehow better than theirs?I Am the One who washes clean all iniquity. I Am the One who died for all. The Love of Jesus is what will transform a person. No one can save themselves from eternal separation and hell. I see you equal with your brother and sister. I do not have favorites in My Kingdom. I have commanded you to Love and let the Light of Christ shine in and through you. Be a people about relationships that Honor Me in everything you do and say. For I Am a God all about relationships!
~Blessings MaryEllen McCloud Replenished Hope 
Daily Prophetic Word
December 19, 2018
By MaryEllen McCloud, Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, Vulnerability is not a bad concept. When you are vulnerable, blessings from Me can come into your life, as your walls are not in the way. What you are not open to will not be able to be received by you. I can send you wonderful people to help you on your journey in ways that you may not see the benefit at face value. I know what you will see and do, and I desire to send you people who will show My favor upon you.
Yes, you may get hurt at times, but do not let that cause you to lock up your heart. Come to Me instead with all of those broken pieces, for I, the Lord your God, will heal you completely. I Am not a God who will ignore your pain. I Am a God who uses the imperfections of man to display My Glory in all things! It is vital that you remain Hearts Wide Open, for where I send you today will require complete openness for you to accomplish your assignments.I will place upon your spirit My divine discernment so that you will know who is for you and who is against you. You will know when it is time to move on from someone and when lessons were learned that I was bringing into your life. How I grow you into My likeness involves situations that will stretch you further than you would ever be willing to on your own momentum. Do not shy away from this process. I will be with you and take care of you always.What you are experiencing today will ensure your victory when a distant storm reaches your shores. Trust Me in all things seen and unseen. I will never let you be swallowed by the enemy. You will not fail, and you will shine brighter through each situation you encounter. Let Me show you what vulnerability really means. Let Me show you My many blessings on the way to you!
~Blessings MaryEllen McCloud Replenished Hope 
Daily Prophetic Word
December 18, 2018
By MaryEllen McCloud, Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, Jacob’s ladder came to him in a dream, but it is a very real aspect of what I do around My people and for a region. Many of My people are like Jacob who did not realize I was in This place! Jacob did not understand that it was by My Spirit that he even arrived at that location. Understand that I will meet you where you are.I chose Jacob over Esau. If I place My Finger upon you, I will surely not let another harm you. Do not be concerned with who is against you. There will always be people who do not support what I am up to in your life. Ask Me to confirm My word over your life, and I will show you beyond certainty that I Am speaking to you in this hour.I desire My people to not live in conflict over what I have told them. Too many are looking to others to decide if they have approval or not. I spoke to Rebekah that the older shall serve the younger. Could I not just as easily switched which twin was born first, so that Jacob was the first born? My ways are not your ways. I do not always place importance on what man claims as one’s birthright. You have all of My Kingdom as your inheritance because I decided to bless all of My Children. I will not disqualify someone by the natural world.What man sees as a negative, I see as a positive characteristic, and one that I will use for My Glory and Honor. The desire in your heart came from Me, and in due season, I will fan the flame that was ignited in your mother’s womb. Let the people stand back in amazement as to what I Am up to. I cannot be denied so there is no chance you will be either. Choose to walk in Freedom through your Identity in Christ.
~Blessings MaryEllen McCloud Replenished Hope 
Daily Prophetic Word
December 17, 2018
By MaryEllen McCloud, Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, A busy life does not mean you are having a quality life. Many think that the more they fit into their day, hours, and minutes will fulfill them. However, this lifestyle will just leave you drained and empty. You cannot be everything to everyone at the same time. You must know what to place down and what to pick up. If I bring back what you placed down, then it is something that I still have for you.Do not allow others to use you up. It does not matter the good you think will benefit one and all. Listen! This is not the life I have called you to. Not every good deed has been set aside for you to accomplish. Sometimes, I am leaving that for someone else to bless and reap from. Do not become the center of your own world. Keep Me as the center, and the rest will fall into its rightful place. It is time to reassess what is bringing you divine joy and what is merely just a burden.What I have called you to should not be a heavy burden. If it is, come to Me for a tune-up. You are going about the assignment incorrectly. I have said My Yoke is Easy and My Burden is Light. These are the core principles you need to embrace and incorporate. You can always do more, but is more the right answer? Check with Me before you accept that next opportunity before you. People will be disappointed and many will even be upset, but that is not a reason to take on more.Know your times and seasons, for I will pull you away and move you over, so be watchful. As you reach higher levels in Me, I will have new adventures, but if you are yoked to the wrong things, you will be of no use to where I send you to. I desire for you to experience all that I have set aside for you. I will guide you in all things when you seek Me in all things. Can you hear the clinking in the atmosphere? That is all that I am asking you to place down right now. Heed the stirring that is in your heart. I am setting your feet on a new path. Do not get confused and walk back to the old. You are made for more!
~Blessings MaryEllen McCloud Replenished Hope 
Daily Prophetic Word
December 16, 2018
By MaryEllen McCloud, Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, Make the list! Don’t be afraid. Write out everything you need and are trusting in Me to answer. Bring these petitions before Me Today and Tomorrow. Now watch Me answer each one, as you check off item by item as Done and Finished. I Am a God who desires for you to dig deep and ask BIG! You cannot break the bank. Keep track so that you will know the minute your hands were filled and hope restored.Too many of My people ask and then forget all about it. Everything you have ever spoken has been written down with the date that you will behold My gift. Do you not see? When you give up with unbelief, you cancel your request unto Me. You possess the power to withhold My Blessings set aside just for you. So I say to you again, Make the List! Even if you have asked before, trust in Me today once more with an open and expectant heart.Remain watchful for in a moment circumstances can radically shift for your good and favor. Do not look at what you see and think is possible. I Am not limited by your reality. I Am limitless through My reality. You must come to a dead end sometimes to see the Sea part on your behave. Even when things look like they are only getting worse, know that I will still handle that problem and need.Many will try to get you to give up and curse Me just as in Job’s life. Be a people who will stay the course even when others believe I have forsaken you. I have promised never to leave nor forsake you! Who do you choose to believe with your very life? Someone who has zero ability to help you, or the Lord and Creator of all Things? If I made Adam from the dirt, what more can I do with your very life this day and tomorrow? I will complete what I have spoken over your life the day I created you! I cannot Fail!”
~Blessings MaryEllen McCloud Replenished Hope 

Kathy Mote
1 Do not let go of your dreams.
2  You are the one being backward by not agreeing with Me or speaking Life to them
3  It's just you and Me. So that is where my focus has been and nowhere else… You're alright, just look right here… I have begun a good work in you, will you now finish My work yourself to become who you want? And what will become of My work in you? Who is that for? Me? Or you.
4 Don't step on that, it'll sidestep you. Today I am removing the generational traps that have been set for you. In seeing your parents and grandparents fall into them, they seem like normal life to you, but these are things not meant for you. Poverty and lack, greed and malice, unforgiveness and fear of being hurt. All these traps have been set for you to step into, like the turtle among the solid stones.
5 It's so good to have you here!... You cannot hate and hang out with Me. Those are My children you are hating and it grieves Me.
6 You who trust Me with the little things in your life also trust Me with a lot. As you stand and trust Me, this is how you live your life. I consider yours to be one of the sweetest hearts, for it is continually before Me calling Me Lord with a deep trust. One who trusts with the sweetest heart abides in the sweetest peace, for all the world and all its thoughts cannot give the comfort that simple trust gives.
7  It will resonate the deepest chords of your heart as your healing is made manifest.

8  You think you are waiting for one thing, but I assure you, you are waiting for quite another. In trusting Me with one thing, what you will receive will be so much better. I will make you stronger, and in your heart you will know the Truth. You will know you have not failed in this life, and in knowing this, you will be made whole. Filled with the knowledge and understanding of My heart for you, you will no longer weep or mourn. You will soar.
9 Your reward will be great for waiting, for to honor Me, you have lain down some of your deepest desires. Your desire to be, and to do, and to receive have paled in the light of your desire to remain in My presence and receive My true heart and desire for you. You are about to receive more blessing than you are able to contain, for in your waiting, I am made Lord of all and it is with all that I will repay.
10  I love you.
11 Why, this is ALL for you!I created the Heavens and the Earth to make a place for you, and then I brought you here. To know and be known, to love and to know you are loved, to choose Me and settle your heart on Me, that in all things your heart would be settled. I desire far more than a walk in the garden in the cool of the day with you. My desire is for you to reside with Me in the Heavens.
12  I know what I am doing with My Beloved.
13 No matter what I ask of you, your answer is always Yes. No matter what My calling costs your life, your heart is always Mine first. There is no limit to what we will accomplish, and no ceiling on your ability to overcome. After so many years of waiting for your time to come, it is time to do what you were called to do. After all these years you are thinking you are no longer able to get the job done, but what you are called to be and to do was never possible in your own ability or power. Not even when you were young. It is My power that will go before you, open doors and be your wisdom and strength.
14 Don't chatter. Don't interrupt what I am doing in your heart. I have brought you to a place of rest. I know your heart, and you are in My hands. You have ceased all your struggles just by being where you are. Now what is there for you to struggle with, and why do you desire to 'chat'?
15 You haven't seen anything yet. What an honor to be called to such a time as this.
16  I am calling My warriors to rise, and you will rally them.
17 To judge yourself is to throw My mercy away. To judge your enemy is to throw My justice away. To judge your health is to throw My healing away. To judge anything at all for yourself rejects My judgment for your life and throws it away.
18  To receive such a rich inheritance as My children and then to hate anyone for any reason is inappropriate. To take your eyes away from Me is to take your heart from Me, and that is why it is so easy to lose your inheritance.
19  I will give you everything you need, right before you need it, and your heart will be filled with courage as you wait. I will give you the fearlessness and strength of the giant eagle to keep you in your place.
20  I am calling My eagles to rise. The humility they gained as they learned to accept little is the power they will walk in to accept the an anointing that is both great and terrible. Having been faithful with nothing at all, they will abound in all faithfulness when given the abundance to which they are called. King David did the same, but where he fought and struggled and warred, My Spirit filled eagles will soar. Having lain down their identity, their calling and their gifts at My feet, they will now be raised in incredible strength.
21 Your obedience will be your strength. It will cover you in the face of every challenge, and be your comfort in every trial. It will go before you and pave the way and it will guard you on the way. As you trust Me with an obedient heart, My way will be your way, and it is filled with Life.
22 I listen when you talk. I will talk if you will listen.

Glynda

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2018
Promises
    Some of My Children have given up on My Promises. They have decided the promises must not be true since they have not seen them manifest. My Children, I will fulfill everything I have told you in the proper season.  I will give your children peace and I will fill your bread baskets and your store houses. I will cause those around you to give to you and bless you in ways you never imagined. I always reward those who obey Me.   I shall perform every last promise I have given you for your life if you obey Me.
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2018
Wisdom
   As you enter into this new season, many aspects of your life may look uncertain. Ask Me for wisdom when you are uncertain how to proceed. I will open doors for you, one at a time, to get you to where I want you to be. I will cut off other avenues to help guide you into My Plan. Your provision will always be where I am leading you.  Remain calm as I guide you. Sometimes you will not understand where I am leading you. Keep moving forward and know that I have your best interest at heart.
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 26, 2018
Difficult Time
   You have found yourself walking through a difficult time. Difficult circumstances surround you and you are unsure which way to turn. Turn to Me. If relationships have gone sour, I will guide you to better. If friends have turned their backs, I can guide you to new ones.You are entering a new season and often I guide My Children by removing what they need to remain where they are. Many will not move otherwise.  
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 25, 2018
Disappointment
   Things have not progressed the way you hoped they would lately and you are struggling with disappointment.  Remember that sometimes I block things and people that may hurt you or keep you from My Purposes in your life. I am guiding you to what will make you happiest by doing this, although it may not seem to you this is true. You are entering a new season now and much of what was in your life by your design in the previous season cannot go with you.
MONDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2018
New Season
  I am guiding you into a new season in Me. I will speak to you through your spirit. Listen for My Voice and My Leadings so you will know how to position yourself to receive what I have for you.   There is nothing to fear in this season, though there will be changes in your life. I will lead you into safety and abundant provision, for I am your provider. Some of My Children I provide for through a job, some I provide for through natural resources, some I provide for through My other Children or other persons, but I always provide for you if you believe.  Walk into the new season I am opening up to you. Believe Me to provide for you in the way I know is best. Look for what I am teaching you in this season.
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2018
Ask
    I remind you to ask of Me what you need right now. Do not ask for what you will need in a future time, as that time has not come. Ask Me for what you need this day. NOTE:  I specifically felt in the" ask of Me what you need right now," the Lord was talking about what we need in terms of comfort or provision for ourselves for TODAY. There will always be things we pray for that are in the future that He wants us to keep praying, like for the salvation of those we love. It may be He wants us to ask for our needs for TODAY to be met because time is so short, or it may have something to do with having faith for each day's needs to be met because this is what we will need more and more going forward.  Ask for My Wisdom when you face decisions. Ask for My Guidance when you are unsure which way to go. Ask for My Healing when you hurt and My Provision when you hunger. I am always here for you and all I have is yours.   My Children often complain about unanswered prayers, but I have told you that you have not because you ask not, or you ask amiss. If you are asking for something other than what I desire to give you, I will not answer. Pray My Will for your life will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.  I have a specific plan and place for you right now. Specific opportunities are linked to My Timing and Your Placement. When My Children do not obey Me promptly, opportunities are passed to others. Doors close and blessings are lost.
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2018
Over Burdened
The path before you looks daunting, but I know the way and I know where we are going. Rest in Me and I will lead you. I will lead you into a place of rest and rejuvenation for what is ahead. The demands on you of late have been very great and you are feeling the strain, but this is not My Desire for you. My Desire is that you would live in a place of peace in a state of resting in My Spirit.There are many items on your To Do List that were not added by Me. I never over burden you, but you over burden yourself due to the expectations of others and your traditions. This is not necessary and brings no eternal reward.You have asked Me to prepare you but you must be at rest for Me to prepare you properly. Come to Me all you who are heavy laden and I will give you rest. 
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2018
2019 - Increase in Intensity

    My Children, the world around you has turned to sin and the weight of the sin is too much for your world. It has begun to break down already and you will see more breakdown in this new year.   In this new year, the very foundations of your society will begin splitting and cracking. What you see may terrify you, but I say to you Fear Not, for I am with you and I hold you securely in the Palm of My Mighty Hand.  In this new year, much sickness will begin springing up. Sickness is the result when much corruption is sown to the flesh and the body becomes weaker under the strain. Fighting will continue to be prevalent and violence will increase in countries that push Me out of their society. I will not protect those nations that abhor Me. I will not bless those who think they can walk independently of Me. When you reject Me, you also reject My Blessings. This will show more and more for all the world to see who you are that reject Me, as your blessings are taken from you. I continue taking the Merciful home that they may not see what is coming in the Earth. They who have shown great mercy to others, they who have worked diligently for My Kingdom, they who have been bold to witness and devoted to My Kingdom work. Those who are left behind I will refine and then bring home as your world draws to a close in this time unlike any before it. Look to the animals. Look to the animals and you will see what is manifesting in the spiritual realm. You are living in a Time of Judgment and this judgment will begin manifesting in every area. I desire all men would repent of their sins and turn to Me. Those who still do not will be tried and refined if they submit. If they do not submit, they will be tried, and tried some more.This year will be characterized by an increase in intensity. The intensity of all things is increasing as it moves towards the end. Violence is increasing. Murder is increasing. Perversion is increasing. Poverty is increasing. But My Mercy remains for now. My call to men to repent remains for now.  The time is upon you when Satan will prevail over My People for a time. Watch for this and know the hour is very, very late when you see it.   Prepare your hearts for what you will see, My Children, for what comes is unlike anything you have seen before.
MONDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2018
Murder in America
   The Spirit of Murder has been released over America, as it has shown it has no qualms in murdering innocent souls. So shall innocent souls fall in your streets, America. You have drawn judgment to yourself with your wicked ways.

   As you have ignored My Warnings to you to repent and turn from your wickedness, so shall I ignore your (America’s) cries when murder comes upon you. As your laws have allowed My Innocent Ones to be slain and remain unborn, so will I allow you to be slain, and you will rise no more.

Barbara
1 Daughter you will speak today to  my children. This is  the appointed time of the END of DAYS. You are speaking to those with open ears and eyes. You are speaking to those who hear my voice and do my will. YOU ARE SPEAKING TO MY CALLED AND CHOSEN.. The BEAST stands before the multitudes ,He stands in plain sight yet many cant see him.  He has gained much favor . He is loved by many. They will call him , master and MESSIAH.. They will follow him down the path of destruction. They will bow to him and question nothing he says.. He will be appointed King and ruler over all the nations of the world. DEATH is his comforter. HATE his friend. . He will cause many to be put to death.The Blood of the martyrs  will cover the land and cry to me. . I have revealed his name to my Prophets and Messengers.They have been warning you of what is coming . He knows who they are HE WILL HAVE THEM PUT TO DEATH TO SILENCE THEM.  HE is the man called OBAMA. Behold , a great change is coming . Get your house in order . prepare for the BEAST and his decree. He is prepared to step forward now so all may worship him as HE  IS. .
2 Speak now son of man speak to the remnant. I know you. I have chosen you since the beginning. I am with you in all that you do. My love for your knows no bounds. You know me. You feel my presence. I have prepared a place for you. Soon I shall stand in front of you. All your pain and suffering will be forgotten. What I offer you now is my peace. This peace I give you. Can you not feel my heavenly embrace ? I shall remove doubt what remains is hope. No one shall step between us for soon you shall be with me in my fathers house.
3 Children, I know you are patiently waiting for my return. Everything is prepared for you. I LOVE YOU. There are planned events that must take place before my SHOUT. I AM The GOD of order. You have seen and lived through the earth changes. I have kept you safely under my wing. Soon I will remove the restrainer. EVIL will flourish. I have given you understanding and wisdom to continue in theses last days and  to discern the TRUTH.   I call you now to spread my TRUTH. Be a witness to THE GOOD NEWS... Everyone is welcome in my Fathers house What I require is a REPENTANT HEART. . Yes, you will be laughed at and mocked but your reward will be great!. ETERNITY WITH ME!
4 Babylon , you have sealed your destruction. Your great nation will burn and be plundered . In one hour you will be destroyed . My children you have been warned and those with ears have prepared. One strike after another one city after another. BURNED , and PLUNDERED.Your gold and silver will be carried away along with your women. The other nations on earth will stand amazed at the DESTRUCTION. They will beg me for mercy. They will beg me to spare them from this JUDGEMENT. They will laugh at Babylon, once so great now ashes. They wont come to help you Babylon. The lofty and proud will wander the streets, naked and blind. ... CRYING... asking me why ? why?. I tell you why over and over I warn what will happen to the PROUD , ARROGANT and UNREPENTANT. ?My messengers and prophets have told you "AMEND YOUR WAYS AND I WILL ALLOW YOU TO STAY IN THIS LAND". You did NOT amend your ways and REPENT as you have been told to do. The Father now will punish his children.





No comments:

Post a Comment