Monday, December 31, 2018

Message Date - 31 Dec 2018 (Final)


Ellen
Daily Prophetic Word
December 31, 2018
By MaryEllen McCloud, Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, A new wave of anointings are coming down from Heaven. Many of you have hesitated to ask Me for a certain gifting because you feared I would say no or that the cost would be too great. I say to you this day, Come before My Throne and let Me show you what I desire for your life. Understand that the desires you have for more from the Kingdom were already placed deep inside of you by Me. So Come! I will not cast you off like a beggar. This is a new day and new hour for My People.Where you are going, you will need more to accomplish what I have placed in your spirit to do and be. Nothing is off of the table. I do not care how qualified or worthy you think you are. Just yield to Me, and I will take you to the highest of Mountains. What you are seeking has already been stored up for you and preparations have begun to take shape. Wells of My Glory are springing up all around you. I have not called you to just live an ordinary routine that involves little thought to carry out. Breakout of that dull assembly line of existence.I will cover you, and I will teach you all that is required. The giants that you fear are only an illusion in reality. You are ready for the next level. Will you go up higher or just remain where you are? Many are called but few are chosen. Many turn around at the first hint of trouble. Will I not take care of All of your needs? Would I let the enemy devour you? Claim what is yours before you live in a world of what if’s. Do not reach the end of your days with regrets about what could have been. I have not created you to stand by and watch others experience all that I have to offer. You have a mighty portion as well.You are here for such a time as this. Now is the time in history that I decided to have you come and play a vital role in what I Am doing for all of mankind. Let My well quench your thirst. Let Me take you to new levels of My glory. I will show you such wondrous of things that only friends can share. I have great plans for you. Walk into My realm of all things are possible for those who believe. I believe in you, and it is time for you to believe in you as well. You are in My Favor. I love you so dearly.
Daily Prophetic Word
December 30, 2018
By MaryEllen McCloud, Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, The Vineyards are almost ripe, and the New Wine Skins have been made ready. What is about to be poured out into My Vessels will never cease upon this Earth. My Spirit will continue to move over the water, over the land, and over the air until the end of days. My Faithful and True are coming forth in this hour for the greatest demonstration of My Glory that man has ever witnessed before.Continue pressing forward for you are about to crossover into a new awakening and new reality. New Spiritual weapons and tools are being placed upon you. New Strategies from Heaven are being received in the Spirit. The Land you are going to is nothing like where you are leaving. Release the old mindset and thoughts about how things used to work or happen. This is a New Day in every respect. See beyond your natural eyes.I have been with you since the beginning, and I will be with you in all things. Reach up and Grab My Hand. There is nothing you are facing that I have not created a way out of. Do you believe Me? Do not strive on your own or place your trust in the wrong things. When you are calm, My Spirit will speak to you about that issue. I will give you clarity and direction. Be Open to what I will tell you. It may not go along with the logic of man.You must decide to use the gifts that I have given you. Favor and Great Blessings come to you and to the people you are sent to for My Namesake. For what you decide to place down on the ground, someone else will surely be glad to receive. Do not miss out on what I desire to do in your life. Letting fear rule you will most assuredly keep you out of seeing and tasting My Best for you. Come Forth into My Glory this Hour. I have much to show you.


Glynda Lomax
MONDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2018
Beware

   Beware, My Children, for the enemy seeks to sift you like wheat at this time. He will use the uncertainty in your world and economic changes, he will use old sins from your past to tempt you. He is always working to distract you – away from My Word, away from prayer, away from Me. You must be diligent at all times so he does not succeed at these things.   The enemy is trying to make you fall for he knows My Timing is set and time is running out to put things right. There is no more time for playing. Soon there will be no more time at all for the end quickly approaches.   All I have called you to do must be done on time and in order or your tasks, and your blessings for them, pass to another who is wiling to obey Me. The enemy desires you would not complete your call. He desires you would spend your time selfishly and foolishly. He desires you would waste it all on vanity, and have  nothing to show for My Kingdom. He will succeed in leading many into wasteful pleasures of the flesh until it is too late for them to repent, until it is too late to store up treasures in heaven. My Children, do not be counted among those who waste what they are given so foolishly, for they will answer to Me. I am placing a mighty sword in your hand and you shall fight for Me with it. Use it. Wield it with all your might and be not afraid of him for he cannot harm you at all but comes to test your faith in Me. Know what you believe and why you believe in Me, and walk in it.NOTE: The way we fight for the Lord while we are on the Earth is we fight against sin. We fight against the evil we see in the world around us, and we fight against the sin we see in ourselves. When we walk in purity and holiness, we glorify Him. When we lay down our own desires and our low lives to answer His Calling and do His Work, we glorify Him. These things bring great reward, both on Earth and in Heaven.

1 Peter 5:8-10
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

James 4:7-10
7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.
10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

1 Corinthians 10:13
13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Hebrews 4:12
12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart
http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/

Barbara
Why are you confused? Who are you listening to? Where is your trust? Where is your faith? Where is your joy? I AM not confusion. Stop what you are doing now. Read my WORD. Listen to my WORD. I want you to have joy and peace.MY PEACE, In these times of trouble and danger. I am always beside you. In your darkest days. I am your LIGHT , Your COMFORTER. I am pouring out a double portion of LOVE on you today, so tomorrow you will rejoice and be glad you have made it through these trials and tribulations . Your accuser will be silenced. Soon you will be with me , no more tears and no memory of the suffering. Call on me me now and receive your BLESSING . I LOVE each one of you. You are more precious then gold. COME TO ME NOW 
https://www.facebook.com/barbarafrancis.Dolly


No comments:

Post a Comment