Saturday, December 16, 2017

Message Date - 16 Dec 2017



***Prophetic Messages From The Lord: 16 Dec 2017***

Ellen
Daily Prophetic Word
December 15, 2017
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, Rain comes without warning and then the sky is clear and blue. My healing rains are coming swiftly to My Lands. I am doing a new thing that is just not for My people. Listen, I desire that none should perish. My Voice speaks to all of My creation, and by My very Voice does all living things continue to exist. If My Voice stopped, everything would become a waste land.
You are not a force that flows on its own without My will enabling the very lungs to continue on automatically each second. My purposes are not just for you, but for all. Do not close your heart and mind to all that I am desiring to bring into the Kingdom, even when it concerns your greatest enemies. For My shaking and trembling over the earth will do what I have called to happen.
I give all a chance to repent. I will deal quickly with those that reject My Son. I will not let your enemies continue to rise up against you without My answer and justice. There is a grinding and friction that is happening between My People and those that are in darkness. You have a choice to rub off your light or absorb their darkness. Be warned of how dire your choices are in this hour.
Do not allow your heart and mind to fall for the deception that you are exposed to. The enemy wants to lull you into a slumber and complacency. What you choose to do will affect your life in far and greater ways than you can imagine. See beyond the noise all around you. People will shout at you calling you names with deep insults. There is no room to stand on the fence any longer. My people have always come to a point, in the road, where they must choose who they will stand for and with. There is no decision that is more important before you in this time.
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope
#replenishedhope #dailypropheticword #dailyprophe

Daily Prophetic Word
December 14, 2017
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, Flowers sprout up, bloom, and come to an end. Understand that you cannot live in past moments of My Glory over your life. You must move forward to see the Best that is still yet to come in this very season to the next. If you will not let go, then I cannot fill empty hands once more. I am not finished with you so Get Ready for nothing is about to look familiar but you are going to love what is coming.
Just as a butterfly are you trying out the new gifts that I have given you. Reach out and utilize all that you possess for in the doing you will find your identity in Me. I am unfolding the miraculous before your very eyes. Decide to be awake in My Kingdom for the world is asleep to My Voice and Hand in fullness.
You can do what I have called you to do. I will not let you fail so decide to not fail in your mind. It is time to get up out of the land of doubts for you don’t live there anymore. Plan A is still on the Table. Will you grab and run with what I have designed you to be? I will use you for great and mighty exploits. Allow Me to mold you until the journey’s end.
Smile for My Joy is overtaking you today. All of Heaven is celebrating as My Goodness passes before you. Wrap yourself under My Winds for I will take you higher than you can ever imagine. My Plans are extensive concerning you. My Love will carry you through each and every day. You are Loved completely! I will show you just how much I care for you. You haven’t seen anything yet!
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope
Daily Prophetic Word
December 13, 2017
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, Even on days that you desperately want to give up and quit, know that I am breaking through all that is keeping you bound. Your days of sadness will be replaced with My Unspeakable Joy! Focus on what is to come, and get your mind off of what you see in front of you right now. I will surely make it all fade away at the right moment.
My plans for mankind did not end because of the Garden of Eden. No, My plans continued because of the Garden of Eden. Many are angry because they do not understand My Heart and Perfect Love for mankind. Come to Me and share your heart. I will show you who I really am, and you will abandon all of the lies from the enemy.
I gave man free will, and I desire to work with you and not treat you like a puppet. Many cry out wanting me to change the free will of another. I have promised to use, what was meant for evil, for your good. Even if you cannot see how, I will make a way and as you yield to My Perfect Will, your eyes will see the blessings.
This moment on earth is but a small grain of sand compared to the vastness of your existence. You are more than you realize. Much Much More! I do not see you as being small. Grab a hold of how I see you, and what We are capable of doing together. I have more for you to experience and enjoy. Do not look at the path behind you. Come up higher to see the land of your life from My Vantage point. You will be amazed at all that you cannot see from your level. Let Me show you who you really are in Me!
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope
Daily Prophetic Word
December 12, 2017
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, Many are standing by the River Banks wondering if they should jump in or stay out. I say to you that your decisions will influence where you go in life. You are not a victim of circumstances nor coincidences. Change is in the Air. Embrace it! To grow, you must welcome the belief that all things can become New for those that Believe.
You are never without My Guidance but you must lay down desires to go about life on your own. You cannot be led when you refuse to go where I lead. I never promised you a mediocre life, so decide that I have better for your days. Forsake the notion of less. Take on the mindset of all that will come as blessings and favor. Look for My Goodness and you will uncover an endless display before you.
I am bringing wisdom and clarity into your situation. What would not move or bend by your voice will come into your authority. Be wise among your decisions and consider others while you make choices. Resolution and Reconciliation are wrapping up 2017. You will find that relationships shift and become uplifting again. Do not count out what I can do in these matters. I have the keys that I will hand to you. Do not waste these opportunities.
Increase is your portion in this hour. Be focused on what is Good and Honorable. I am filling up the void within your vessel. Move forward without hesitating under fear of what man can do to you. The path before you has been made ready and clear. You are not in lack for I hold it all. Ask Boldly and Believe. I will answer and I will do all that I have promised. You are never alone so be in peace!
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope
Daily Prophetic Word
December 11, 2017
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, I Am the very help in times of trouble. My people are under utilizing this gift at the very moment while the enemy is attacking. When the enemy of your soul comes knocking at your door, call on Me! I will make him sorry that he even looked in your direction. I will place a fortified fortress all around you that no weapons can penetrate. I will help you block the negative thoughts, and renew your strength. You must discern what actions to take.
I am taking you higher to understand that what is coming against you is temporary. The winds that blow will cease with one motion of My Hand. Don’t settle into the belief that there is no hope. I Am the Creator of Hope! People will have opinions about you, but that doesn’t mean any of it is true. I know who you really are, and they have judged and misunderstood you! I will set the record straight before too long. You just keep your eyes fixed upon Me for together we are an unstoppable force.
A man who thinks he knows his own heart is only fooling himself. Those who come to me with authentic motives will I exalt higher and higher. Pride will keep a person from seeing what truly needs to change. Pride is a glass wall you build around yourself. You can’t see it, but everyone else can from the dirt build up. Pride will keep you from making the changes that will set you free.
Many have thought that they have no pride, and yet they wonder why people keep pointing it out to them. Leviathan on a person can permanently damage their relationships. They will continue to see it as the other person who is wrong, but it is indeed them. Many think they are clothed in righteousness, but have actually been wearing filthy rags that they just got used to the stench of. I Am the One who brings a heart back into My Light and Purity. You must come willing for Me to show you the raw truth. Ignorance will only keep you stuck in lies. Be Open for You will come out better through the process.
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope
Daily Prophetic Word
December 10, 2017
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, I formed man from the earth. Can I not restore him with My living waters when the world cracks and breaks him? Too many believe they are permanently damaged by the hardness of the land. I have created you to bend but never break. I am surely Powerful enough to remove even the biggest strongholds over your life.
The enemy you fight, I created also. Do you not know yet that he is a finite being? Come rest under the shadows of My Wings. Let Me repair all that is not working for My Glory this day. Do not hide yourself from Me, My Beloved. I will be gentle. Do you not know that You are Loved so Perfectly by Me? Christ did not die for the fallen angels. You are the One He died for, so that I would remain with you forever.
Accept My Grace and Mercy for the mistakes you were trying to avoid. Do not wear a sign of shame any longer. It doesn’t matter what others believe about you. Let Me set the record straight about you. I will remove people who are harmful to the call I have on your life, and I will place new people in your life that will propel and catapult you into higher realms of My Glory. For as you are around like minded people, so too will you become more like you desire.
Everything is going to be ok. I see the Beginning from the End. You will love how this plays out! You are victorious because I Am your Victor. I have the next steps on your journey already laid out for you. Come walk with Me for I know the way. You will indeed overcome all that is infiltrating your life today. Believe and Receive all that I have for you. For the Kingdom is in You!
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope
Daily Prophetic Word
December 9, 2017
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, The Diamonds are coming forth, for once you were a diamond in the rough, but now you are shining bright full of promise. You have allowed My Hand to cut away what was causing lack of clarity. Although you have felt doors were not opening on time, I assure you that you are right on schedule. Nothing is missing and nothing is broken.
Your hands are being made full in this hour. What you cannot carry will be carried for you. Resources that were petitioned for are manifesting. It is time for you to get your running shoes on. The hands against you are being redirected away from you. Your time of waiting and rest has been profitable. You are ready to move into the next that I have lined up for you.
There are questions circling around in your mind. I am removing this and replacing the noise with calm quiet stillness. I am not grading you on man’s view of performance from this last season. Take the lessons learned, and leave the regret on the ground. Do not waste time in the Land of the ‘What If’s.’ I Love You so Completely. Let this be your portion!
I have never called you to be perfect. I will not turn you away for an unrealistic expectation. I choose you everyday for My Glory and Honor. I can work around any missteps as long as you keep walking forward. My Hand is extended towards you this day and the tomorrows to come. I knew you before you were ever born. There is nothing in Heaven or Earth that will change how I feel about you.
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope
Daily Prophetic Word
December 8, 2017
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, “There is a New Revival coming over the Earth. None like it has ever been witnessed through the history of mankind. It has already begun, but many still live as they believed before. What you are not open to seeing and experiencing, you will not partake of. Radical Change is taking place for My Voice will not return Void!
My Spirit stirs the spirit in all of mankind. You have a choice to let that grow larger and wider, or silence it. You are not ignorant. No one will stand on that last day and have legal right to say they did not know. My Spirit prepares the way, and gives the heart understanding to the incomprehensible.
Did you get down a path that I am unaware of? You will see in time what I am up to. Pray for My Will for the nations of the world. This is your strongest weapon. Speak Life and Not Death. You have My Power and Authority within you so speak wisely and what you utter will be done. The tide can turn to your favor in just one day.
Today you are here, and Tomorrow I will reveal where you will land. Speak My Truth and Love. Speak from your spirit and not your flesh. Lay down your judgment and opinions. I am the Center of the Universe. I give you keys and position to places I will use you. Do not take on more than I have given you the right to possess. My desire is for you to prosper in all things. I created you for More. Keep reaching for all that I have promised, and you will receive just as I have said.
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope
Daily Prophetic Word
December 7, 2017
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, Old wells and New wells are springing up like a mighty river all around you. My refreshing waters are bathing you in My Glory this very day. The lack in your life is leaving. The poverty mindset is being destroyed. The orphan spirit is being removed. Look up My Children. I have many new things coming into your life for your hands have never experienced these wonders before.
Come alive with anticipation! I am not finished with you yet! Come up higher to see My full purpose over your life. Decide not to continue to live in the mundane of life and just merely getting by. I tell you this day that your shoes will not wear out where I am sending you. The best years are just beginning. Do you believe Me?
Complete turnarounds are My specialty. My resources are always available to you. Release the doubt and fear. Place your trust in My Hands and never change your mind. Your faithfulness releases wonderful things into your life that you did not even sow for! My favor and attention to detail is working all things out for your good.
Drop what you are doing and run into My Arms. Everything is going to be all right! You are gaining new ground and momentum into the coming months. Even your missteps are going to work out for your favor. I will bring all things around for your blessing if you allow Me to. Rest for I will carry your burdens always!
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope

Kathy Mote
This is what the Lord said. I will stir the waters before I speak to prepare your heart. I will prepare you to hear My Word, spoken from My heart. I will stir deep emotion within your bosom, and from this will come deep emotional healing. You will find that you have traveled the equivalent of miles hearing just one Word, spoken to the troubled waters of your heart.
In a vision I see a simple, sturdy wooden desk in a room where there is nothing else but a great light shining in. In this vision I see a woman bring with her a simple, wooden chair. Now she is seated, and her lessons will begin. And this is what the Lord said.
I have removed everything but Me from your heart and mind. Now I am what is in your sight. You will now learn from Me the lessons of how to live Life. In the past you learned not to trip from the times that you tripped! Now you will learn not to trip by listening to My Spirit as He guides you in all things! Hurt and drama is now a thing of the past, and you will spend the rest of your days in a walk with Me in the garden!
In a vision I see a brilliantly beautiful blue stone come down from Heaven to each of God's beloved children. In their hands it turned into a living stone and began to walk. As they followed, it became a living blue flame!
This is what the Lord said. To know My love is to carry one another's burdens. My love will move you in all that you do, and in all that you do it will carry you. The most powerful force to encounter you, it will consume you, and in the face of this power in you, everything will be consumed. All that will be left is the beat of My heart, filling you anew, so that even the memory of all it consumes will be consumed. There is no greater power in all of Heaven and Earth coming to you. This is the greatest power sent to you.
This is what the Lord said. You are being birthed in the Spirit, and although you are fully grown you are coming into yourself as a spiritual being. You are learning to live in, think according to and abide by the Spirit I sent to dwell in you and He is in Me. You measure every moment of your life by Him, the same way you hear the beat of My heart. You know you are alive through Him, and by Him you have faith in your heart. With every passing moment you rest in My presence, you are changed as you learn to abide by My Spirit! I am raising you up to be My beautiful and pure children!
I hear the Lord say, Do not expect your past to repeat itself. Do not expect your future to be the same as your past. The lessons you learned are the strengths you gained, never to be repeated again. The hurt in your past and its negative impression will be erased from your heart as you know My favor in the coming season. I have not forgotten My promise to you, I am setting you up to receive it!

Julie
Monday, December 11, 2017
THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS, CRITICAL MASS AND THE GREAT APOSTASY
Video for this message: https://youtu.be/S1LQZ9DoLnM


Message received week of December 7, 2017


Daughter, your heart is My heart, and the burden it bears is Mine alone, for you see, the entire world has reached the stage of critical mass. Many wait still for the words in My Book to come to fruition concerning the great apostasy and falling away, but I must tell you, it is not a future event or season, rather it is here now, in this very day that you live in. The plans and schemes of the enemy over the centuries have escalated and the deception runs deeply in every aspect of life. The false doctrines that have been introduced so long ago have been watered and fed and have grown into a terrible and great evil. The slow but systematic poisoning of your minds and souls has almost reached its climax. The stage has been meticulously set for the great hour which is now here, wherein most believe the lies and have compromised or back-slidden into the errors of man which are now seen as truth.

Woe to those who call the holy profane, and the profane holy, who see light as darkness and have exchanged truth for lies. Woe to those who call evil good, and even go so far as to blatantly and openly practice their rebellion and idolatry without any fear whatsoever of the Only, One, True and Living God Yahuah.

This apostasy or falling away of so many, has been subtle in some, but for others it has been open defiance and mockery of My truth. This is witchcraft in My sight. I have warned and warned you to flee willful sin, to run from anyone, anything, any church or any doctrine or tradition of man that is not wholly grounded on Me, My blood sacrifice, My Holy Word, forgiveness and repentance. I have told you that if you would only come to Me, I would personally teach you and counsel you in truth, that you need not look to another. My way is narrow, yes, but well lit by My spirit and My love for you. So many though have chosen to slide into complacency, apathy and sloth in their spiritual walks with Me, a truly fatal mistake. For these ones will be caught unaware as all that has been spoken for the time of the end has commenced. The signs are everywhere, and those who are Mine are very well aware of the season you are in. The great separation goes unnoticed completely by those who have fallen into this apostasy, and they will not see the light until those who are My lights are removed. In My great mercy and love, I have poured out My spirit and My heart, My admonitions and call to repentance, holiness, and righteousness. There must come that point when I must act, and what will be will be.

If you have not readied yourselves, first and foremost spiritually, you will be swept away into a reality that did not have to be yours. Many, sadly, have already chosen this path.
I will not continue to warn over and over as I have done for so long now.

Prepare your hearts by walking in My ways, and living in holiness. Prepare your families by warning them that time is no more. Prepare your homes and dwelling places as I have given the resources to you. Be prudent and be wise in what you have, always willing to share all with anyone I send to you. Turn off all your media, your recreational entertainment and carefully listen for My instructions. Remove yourselves to the best of your abilities from material things, things that only serve to stimulate the senses and only feed the flesh and not the spirit of man. Ask Me and I will help you discern what to walk away from and what to discard.

Pray over your families and loved ones, your shelters, your vehicles, your resources and finances but also all technology you must use, including your banking transactions and any type of business dealing that are done in your lives. Pray over your electricity, your water sources, your foundational structures and perimeters. Ask for My wall of fire and angelic protection high into the heavens above you, deep into the earth beneath you, and far into the outer perimeters of your dwelling places, both at home and in all places you travel.

This apostate spirit that has permeated has lulled many into a very relaxed and drug-like, intoxicated state which convinces those whose hearts it tickles that all will be well and no great action needs to be taken.

I tell you a great truth, this is a complete lie from the pit of hell and will be destruction to all who have been and will be ensnared by it. Nothing could be further from the truth at this critical mass point you have entered. My Word teaches you to be sober minded, alert, steadfast, watchful and vigilant, that the enemy roams the earth, seeking whom he may devour. I have never taught that you are to be satisfied, comfortable, or content with anything this world has to offer, but yet that message has been driven into the psyches of man and reinforced to the greatest extent possible in order to lull the masses into this false place of security.

My people! I am coming!! I am coming quickly!!! There will be a day, very, very soon where you will suddenly realize it is too late to choose and My wrath will alarmingly become your instant reality. It does not have to be this way.

I am about to shake this entire earth like never before. As I have warned emphatically, entire nations will be altered permanently. The mountains will crumble, the seas will roar, the earth will split and divide in many areas and you will know that you are in judgment. Do not take these warnings lightly. Prepare to be without a means to buy food, prepare to live without your modern comforts of electricity and potable water and sewage systems. Prepare for physical darkness.

I am going to bring about a physical darkness once again to this earth in order to shake the hard-hearted as well as the lukewarm, the apathetic and the compromising ones who still remain stubborn. The experience during this time will be very specific to each soul's journey of intimacy with Me. A great peace and joy will accompany those who keep covenant with Me; the experience for those who have not been walking fully with Me and in Me will be something quite different.

You who are Mine should prepare continually by fasting and prayer for this darkness that is already here. The gates of hell have been opened and the seals of Revelation continue to open. This is not to bring you to fear, for I have not given you a spirit of fear but of a sound mind. In this, and in all I have been telling you, I have prepared you.

For those who have traversed the narrow way with Me, who have suffered and agonized with Me in My heart, who have co-labored with Me to draw all souls to My heart, I tell you a great mystery is about to be revealed to you. For you see, you are nearing the end of your third day of darkness. You are coming up to the final hour of testing and trial, purification  and refining. Your breakthrough is very near and in this I refer to your transition from the natural to the spiritual realm for as you know, this is not your home. I am now opening the revelation to you for this time and revealing mysteries not previously known. Read in My Word and meditate on the three hours I experienced on the cross, the three days before I arose from death, and even the three days of darkness with Moses and the Israelites as well as Jonah in the belly of the whale those three days. Pray for Me to reveal to you how this relates to where My Bride is right now on your journey. You will be filled with great joy upon receiving these revelations! You will know that you who have been walking with Me are coming to the end of this darkness I speak of, having experienced it both in the natural as well as the spiritual.

For you who are still coming to Me in intimacy on your journey, know this. You will experience a bit more testing as your refinement continues for there is a great work being done in a short amount of your time. To you I say, persevere.

The outcome of all I will allow will be that many more souls will be drawn to Me as the scales will fall from the eyes of the spiritually dead and My truth will be revealed. I am asking you to come closer, come higher and deeper yet, climbing deeply into the center of My heart and from there you will receive complete peace and assurance of all that is before you. You will then have My eyes  and My heart, My perspective in all things. I see all of your hearts and I know the love you carry for Me. You are My precious ones, My crown jewels, among those most pure in spirit and closest to My heart. It is to you that I have entrusted My Kingdom and My plans to carry out the greatest work that will be done through My people that this world has ever seen.

Ready yourselves for My return for you! Prepare your hearts and your spirits to receive your Groom, for I am coming for you. I am coming quickly! Lay it all down and empty yourselves so that I may enter fully in.

It is now the appointed time to implement all that has been purposed from before the foundation of this world. Everything is in place now. Remain strong My children, I will be with you through it all.

Give all glory, honor and praise to Me for I have opened a door that no man can shut, hallelujah, and My Father will be glorified! Prepare! Prepare!

YOUR GROOM IS AT THE DOOR!

YAHUSHUA

*note*-critical mass definition: a size, number, or amount large enough to produce a particular result; the minimum size of amount of something required to start or maintain a venture

(My understanding from Father is that collectively, the apostasy has reached the point where judgment must be rendered in order that all is fulfilled)



Isaiah 5:20King James Version (KJV)

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Ephesians 4:14
14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Hebrews 13:9
9 Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.

1 Peter 4:7
7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

1 Peter 5:8
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

2 Peter 2:1
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Romans 13:11
11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.


Romans 16:17-18
17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple

Galatians 1:7-9
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Jude 3-4
3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 16:13
13 Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.


2 Corinthians 11:13-15
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Colossians 4:2
2 Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;

1 Timothy 4:1-3
 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

2 Timothy 3:5
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

2 Timothy 4:3
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

2 Timothy 4:4
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.


Titus 1:13-14

13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Titus 1:16
16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

1 Samuel 15:23a
23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry

1 John 2:27
27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Luke 21:34
34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

Luke 12:35-38
35 Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;
36 And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.
37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.
38 And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.

Luke 21:36
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Revelation 3:3
3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Psalm 46:2
2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

Exodus 10:21-23
21 And the Lord said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt.
22 And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days:
23 They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days: but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.

Jonah 1:17
17 Now the Lord had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

Hebrews 12:2
2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Revelation 6:12-17
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Revelation 3:7-8
7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Glynda Linkous
Friday, December 15, 2017
A Storm is Coming
   This is a time of the calm before the storm for My people.

   My people, get your affairs in order. A storm is coming that is unlike any you have seen before, and you must be ready. You must be watching for this storm to arrive that you may navigate it properly, that you may endure it.

NOTE: In the spirit when He spoke that, I saw a captain navigating a fishing boat. He knew he was going into a storm and he was standing tall, completely alert, watching for the first signs, for he had a plan of how to navigate through it. He knew it was a bad one, but he also knew his knowledge and experience were a match for it.

   Be versed in My Word in every area. Be watching.

   This storm is coming very soon.
 
Psalm 93:4

    4 The Lord on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea.


Matthew 24:9-11

    9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
    10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
    11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.


Matthew 26:53-54

    53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?
    54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?


Matthew 14:25-31

    25 And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea.
    26 And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear.
    27 But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.
    28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.
    29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.
    30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.
    31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?

Wednesday, December 13, 2017
Great Betrayal

   War is at hand and My people must learn in this time to discern those who shall betray them, for soon betrayal shall be rampant on the earth.
   My people, a time of great betrayal is upon you, such as has never been before. You shall be hated of all men for My Name’s Sake. Your reward for this will be very great, but there will be much danger.
   When you are hated, many shall betray you. I have told you beforehand in My Word this was coming, though most fail to understand the impact it will have.
   There will be no place safe for you and no one you can trust. You must learn to discern when betrayal is at hand. Ask Me for increased discernment, and I will give it to you.
   In this time, even those you love shall betray you, for they shall be told lies and believe them. This will be a time of much grief for My people. Turn to Me for your comfort, for I am with you and I will never leave you. I will guide you to safety in this time. I will be your refuge and your fortress. Fear not, only believe.
Matthew 10:16-22

    16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
    17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;
    18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.
    19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
    20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
    21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
    22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.


Matthew 28:20

    20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.


Psalm 91:1-11

    1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
    2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
    3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
    4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
    5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
    6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
    7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
    8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
    9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
    10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
    11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Tuesday, December 12, 2017
You Must Prepare Now

   My children in all countries, you must begin preparing now for war. War is coming and it will spread quickly throughout the world.
   Everything in your world is about to change and you are not ready. Troops will fill your streets and much destruction shall abound. Many millions will die a fiery death, and grief will be widespread. There is nothing you can do to stop this, so you must prepare now.
   Prepare now by considering the ways your life will change when much of what you know is suddenly taken away. Consider the famine and disease that often come with war, because they will come with this one, and they will be very long lasting.
   Your lives will change in ways you never expected, and never dreamed. You must strengthen your faith and prepare to have much endurance for it will be required in what is coming.
Matthew 24:6-7

    6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
    7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Revelation 6:4

    4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
Monday, December 11, 2017
Make My Name Known

   It is time for My chosen ones to arise and for My mighty power to be shown through them.
   The time has come for My chosen ones to arise and let My great light shine through you. I desire My power would flow through My people on the earth, that unbelievers may come to Me and be saved. That the people of the earth may know I am a great King and I am not too weak to save. That they may know I love them and I want them healed.
   My people, rise up! Arise and let My great light shine through you, wherever you are. Wherever your day takes you, that I may be known to the people around you like never before.
   Stand in the courage I have given you for this, for the rewards shall be very great! You have asked Me many things, now I ask this of you – make My Name known in the earth. 

Isaiah 60:1-3

    1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
    2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
    3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.


Psalm 105:1-3

    1 O give thanks unto the Lord; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people.
    2 Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him: talk ye of all his wondrous works.
    3 Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord.


1 Chronicles 16:8-9

    8 Give thanks unto the Lord, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people.
    9 Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him, talk ye of all his wondrous works.


Romans 9:17-19

    17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
    18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
    19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?

Friday, December 8, 2017
The Great Seals

   The time of the great seals is upon you, My people. Be ready for your homecoming. Be ready for all that this entails.
   Be ready to stand before Me and give an account of your lives. Be ready by staying in My Word. Be ready by interceding daily for others, and witnessing to others of Me.
   Be ready for the first seals are opening soon.

2 Corinthians 5:9-10

    9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.
    10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.


Revelation 6:1-9

    1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
    2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
    3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
    4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
    5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
    6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
    7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
    8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
    9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Barbara
"Children, I know you are tired The journey has been long. The enemy has tried to make you stumble and quit. You are My Creation. I AM the Light who stands before you. The enemy will not prevail. The end is just the beginning. You belong to the Light. Your faith has brought you this far. Don't give up. The journey is almost finished. I know the enemy speaks to you, the adversary, the serpent. He was cast out because of his pride, arrogance and rebellion. Now he seeks you out, My precious children. Remember, he is a liar. He is jealous and envious of our relationship and tries to destroy it. I AM ready to call you. You will hear a shout. Remember … the end is just the beginning!"

Dan
“Daniel, Come Hither. I have surrounded you in My glory. What do you see? I see the wind. My Spirit travels to and fro, on this wind. It seeks the obedient. It removes the oppressor. This is the season of change. This change begets more change. This is the time of the Harvest. That which is not picked, shall wither on the vine. Look to the east, for even now the embers of war smolder. Remain vigilant O Israel, for your enemies plot your destruction. Promises made shall not be kept. Alliances made will be forgotten. Speak these words son of man, for My truth rests on your lips. For My judgment awaits your enemies.

Evelyn
“A word and a vision God’s Severity and God’s Grace December 1, 2017 The oceans roar, the nation’s tremble. Am I not God over all things? Is not all power not in my hands? Can I not do as I please? I scoff at the wicked. I laugh at those who think they have power and that I will sit unmoved as they continue to do wickedly. I see, I know, and My hand is against the wicked. They will soon receive their just reward. The time of justice is here. The time of judgement is here. They will meet with my fierce anger and wrath. Their haughty look will turn to sheer terror. Their laughter will turn to mourning. They will run to hide from me but there is no hiding place. They will desire death to escape my anger but will only find an even greater wrath. My children mourn for the nations that they will turn to me before it is too late. It is not too late yet. My grace is still available for all who will turn to me. There are many in the valley of decision. Pray that they put their faith in me and are saved from this coming wrath. I take no pleasure in the destruction of the wicked. Yet great destruction is at their door. Pray for those in the valley of decision.”


No comments:

Post a Comment