Saturday, December 9, 2017

Message Date - 06 Dec 2017



***Prophetic Messages From The Lord: 06 Dec 2017***

The Father says, Many questions in your mind will find answers in the new season. I have promised never to leave you without answers. Ask, Seek, and Knock and in My perfect timing, you will understand the points that which, you have wondered earnestly about. I Love you so dearly. You are My Chosen and Beloved. My Goodness and Favor fall upon you. My Kingdom is yours.Dance with Me in this hour. What seems like it is crumbling away is merely allowing the truth to be seen. The brilliance of the diamond comes from the cutting away and polishing. Your life is getting an upgrade and makeover. What you believed was worthless is going to become the most precious aspects in your life. What was going wrong is getting My Hand over the situation and the turnaround is yours for the taking. Get ready and Stand Firm with Expectation upon your Lips. The days of Suddenly are meeting you right where you are. My Rains are filling the soil and creating the fertile ground upon which your seeds will be cast. The harvest that would not produce will now be multiplied. What you toiled at will be made smooth and easier. My Goodness is resting over you. Your vantage point is shifting. I am bringing people to your aid. People who offer a variety of blessings to you. Be open to the ways that Love will find you. Your heart matters, and I am healing even the darkest parts. I am setting you free of what has had you bound. Nothing is beyond My watchful Eye. You are coming out of the barrenness. “The brokenness you feel inside I have created for your benefit. You see, for as long as you continue to convince yourself that you have no wounds for Me to heal, the longer you will not allow Me to make you whole again. The walls one puts around their heart and mind is just a facade to mask their pain to others. I know everything about you, and I see things that others could never obtain. I Am the way, the Truth, and the Light! Once you fully give Me that problem, I will begin to work on healing and restoration for you. When I was on the cross, I saw what happened to you last week, 7 years ago, and decades ago. I saw what will happen in the distance. Understand time as I see it. If I heal you today, your future pains change as well. Did you catch that? There is mystery here, is there not? You walking into the next situation healed prevents that next wound from attaching to a previous wound. How many times have you been wounded and felt it was similar to a time long ago? When I Heal, it is like you were never wounded. For as Far as the East is from the West, I will cast your sins and the sins done against you! To be remembered no more and to never cast a response within your heart and mind again. What I have promised to you, I will always come through for you. I will fight your battles even when you think no one cares for the cause. I may not handle things the way you envisioned, but know that I will always take care of it completely! Trust My timing even when it is not right away. I Am working on the other person as well bringing understanding and restoration onto them. Bless and Forgive even your enemies. Ask Me for Help! I will surely impart into your heart the power to set you completely free! “Ask Me to Help you heal and move forward. I will come to you and erase all that lingers from the past. I came to set the captives free. To go Higher in My Ways, the past must be cut free. I have saved all of your tears in a bottle. I will pour out My Healing Balm into your heart. All those tender wounds that are still too raw to touch, I will restore, and I will bless. Let My Living Waters be your source for All things great and small. You are Loved with My Unending Love! My Love heals everything.I am bringing healing and understanding to many of the situations from the past. I am restoring many estranged relationships. You have cried out for Me to intervene in many wrongs, and I am giving My perfect answer to your life. Dry your tears. Everything will be ok, you will see. I am fully aware of everything you have faced and the decisions you have made. I know the pain you have suffered over these matters. I desire for you to be healed and whole. Let Me have those deep wounds. Let Me cover you with My Blood and Mercy. I have saved your tears, no not one has escaped. I will redeem the lost times and years. Do not think it is too late for Your Lord to help with these matters. I will make a way where no man could ever. I am all about relationships. I know where it went wrong and how it can be resolved for the good. I can bring epiphany to even the most stubborn of a person. I create change in people. Rebuilding the foundations is My specialty. I can make things better than they ever would have been before. Release yourself from trying to resolve it. You are not able to fix this. There has been too many misunderstandings, and only I can soften and fill the heart with love and peace. Never say a relationship is too far destroyed. If I desire to rebuild and restore, indeed I will. Just be a willing vessel. Some, you will need to walk away from for a season. I will call you back into the relationship if I desire a reconnection. I will guide you always. “I am placing My divine protection around you. My angels have been sent to encircle you. Call upon them to carry out My Voice over your life. There are many unseen forces that happen every day all around you. No need is being left out of their orders towards you. I am not a God who is caught off guard or surprised at what is taking place in your life. Every decision you have made, I saw before the day that you walked through it. That does not mean I have approved of every decision you have made, but I am aware as to why you made each and every one. There is no mistake great enough to make me turn from you, but you must decide not to let your decisions remove you from My favor and blessings. I gave you free will. Straying from the trail will put you in situations where the consequences will be great in your life. Obedience is better than sacrifice. My Hand will keep you from the snare of the enemy. I will illuminate the way so that you will see the destruction before you fall into it. Shake off what went wrong today and get ready for a Bright Future. What you will believe in is what you will lay witness to. You cannot speak one thing but believe another. You must decide who you will trust at the beginning of the day AND the end of the day just the same. You were not left without resources, armor, and weapons. Use what is in your hands and able to be grasped. Your actions matter. Rest in Me for I will make all things New. I will make the most crooked paths completely straight. Fountains are gushing all around you. See beyond the noise and mere distractions. What you have asked for is ready to manifest. Do not let go to live with the naysayers. Trouble may come, but I have overcome so you have too. What would not submit to your authority is shifting into order. Do not allow anything or anyone remove you from My Peace over your life! There are always many voices all around attempting to give you advice, but I say to you if peace does not enter your spirit, walk in caution. My Spirit is your Comforter in all things. Draw upon Me when you are spun around with worry and confusion. I will see you through to victory. As you draw closer, you will feel My presence in new and tangible ways. You have heard of other people having real encounters with Me, and it is time for you to realize that I desire to give you those same experiences. I am not God reserved for some, but I have come for all of Mankind. Keep pressing in for More, and you will indeed find Me there. What I wrote upon your life is very much still obtainable for you. Forget about the mistakes and the condemnation others would desire to place over your life. I decide who is qualified, and it is not from the standard of men. Throw down those religious tablets on your heart that set boundaries for what you can do in life. I do not see gender nor race nor economic status as a factor in what I have spoken for you to do and be in life. I will do the impossible before all of your enemies. If I be with you, then no one has more authority upon your precious days. Come to My Rivers of Living Water. Taste and See the Goodness that I place before you this day. Decide to travel in more than the ordinary existence. For like a deer, I will place your feet in High Places. The religious mindsets will create clubs and exclude based upon silly rules. I say to you, that I exclude none of My Children from all that I have! You will receive for what you have faith to ask for, believe for, and trust in. Doubt robs and kills your blessings that I would so easily give to you. Do you Trust Me?I Am wiping away what has caused you to get stuck in the mud. Old mindsets and ways of doing business are ceasing. Go with the flow of My Spirit and you will not miss this great shift I am doing in and through you. Be willing to let go of even teachings that sound good but in reality keep you on the wrong path outside of My Truth. I Am raising up and launching those that will carry My Plumbline. Pay attention to what offends you as it may be I that is truly offending your mind. I will shake the tree you have rested in until each deception is removed. You must be willing to challenge and examine in order to discovery what is hidden. I will place key people in your path. Show them honor and you will unlock a blessing that only I will give you. Show them dishonor, and you will curse the land I have given you. Be mindful. I am calling My people higher and out of days of complaining about this or that. If you rise up against what I have called Good, then you are speaking against the very thing I have exposed you to for your own good. Refresh your mind and heart in this hour. Let Me renew your spirit and clarify the journey once more. I have more to show you and do in and through you, but the childish ways must be put to rest. You cannot hold in your hands My plans when you are busy going on about your opinions. When have My ways ever looked like man’s ways? Change is in the Air. You have decisions and choices to make about how your future will unfold. I can lead you to the water, but I can’t make you partake. If I Am truly your Lord and King, then you must decide how you will live the rest of your days on earth. I know what I desire and have made plans for. What do you desire? Be the Light that the world has been searching for! I Promise you will not regret it. I will not fail or disappoint you. I will reward you beyond all that you perceive. Favor and Blessing flows freely from My Hands.Many walk their life as if I have given them nothing special. Every day, wake up with expectation that I will expose and use what I have placed deep within your vessel. From the womb, did I design you. Do not give your parents credit for what only I can do for you. Every aspect did I put into motion even when you have barely explored what I have placed upon you. This season is a wake up season. Who slumbers will be jolted into being Present. It is time to live beyond the normal status and walk in the world of Nothing Truly is Impossible. I am not a boring God. Take a Chance. Take a Risk. I didn't give you a ‘less than’ option in this world. You are coming into truly understanding what Being My Beloved really means to Me, not man. I will break off generations of junk still choking your purpose. What comes against you will launch you into what you were made to do and be. I am moving in and through you like you have never experienced before. Open your Heart and Open your Mind. Let go of religious notions that only a few can get close to Me. I am Here for You! Nothing will keep me away from you being My first priority. Your burdens are Mine and Your Joys are My Pleasure!, I say today that your faith has been mighty enough to move the mountains around you. I desire to use your life as a testimony for others. What you conquer gives hope to the hopeless. Are you willing and up for this task? It requires unshakable faith and steadfastness in the wildest of storms. I will replenish your Hope and Strengthen each day. The key to seeing My promises unfold in your life is not quitting. What slithers to and fro around you seeks your demise. But I Am your Lord who is ever present around you. I will cut off the head of the enemy who vies for your very soul. You are not alone to deal with what comes your way. Have you asked Me to get involved? Wait on Me and I will renew your Strength and mount up with wings like eagles. Weariness is not your portion. You are walking in a New Year already. The old is passing away and Behold all things are becoming new. Change your focus and expectations. You are Blessed and Highly Favored. Choose to forsake the gloom and doom reports for they are speaking of false knowledge. I have not taken you this far only to give you nothing in the end. My Kingdom has Come to Earth. What many seek lies in the Next, but I say look to what I Am doing right Now for your days. When you care only for things to end, you will deny the Greatness that is before you. Whose Voice to you hold in Highest Esteem? I have never abandoned My Creation. Let Me Teach you about Joy that surpasses All Understanding. Your portion is not misery. Come Closer. I have much to show you!, You woke up thinking the day is going to be the same as the last day, last month, and last year. But I say, looks can be deceiving. You are in a New Pattern and way of Life in Me. What you have been waiting for is indeed before you very steps. Trust the process and you will behold the Beauty that I have created for this moment in time. Do not be a people of doubt, but rather of My Life. I am not finished so get ready for the explosion and suddenlies that are about to break out all over your circumstances. Many are looking for a hard division line between what was and what is to come, but in these moments the transition will be as smooth as silk. You will just simply BE in the different ways of operating in My Kingdom. What was a struggle is coming under your authority right now. What didn’t make sense is coming into clarity. You are the One I have chosen to go Higher in My Ways. Look for New ways that I will interact with you for I am speaking in a different frequency than before. You have grown up since last you noticed. I have taken the burdens that were weighing you down needlessly.
Watch for Opportunities that were once closed to you be made available once more. Watch My Hand lead you to what is yours for this is Your Time. Spend your energy on worthwhile and prosperous endeavors. Take time to simply enjoy what is all around you. Nothing taken for granted can be truly appreciated. You are right on Target! “Your focus and desires shape and guide you in everything. Just like the wind hitting the sail of a ship. Your heart steers the sails, creating the momentum the ship travels in through the power of the wind. There are times you will not go with the wind, and the sails will become useless and even dangerous to leave up. I have allowed these moments in your life in order to keep you from continuing down the wrong path. I can see what lies ahead just beyond the bend.
Many will think I am denying you of something good, when in fact, I am saving you from something that will devastate your life. Deep down, you know that where you are heading is either a blessing or a curse. A rebellious heart will continue to get you in trouble. Consequences will not always be avoided. You must decide to be mature in My ways and not continue down the fool’s road of self-importance above all else. I will give you a sound mind and wisdom upon your request.
Many have called out to Me as a last resort, and My Answer to them is always Yes and Amen! I will always blow the Wind of My Spirit upon your sails yet again. I am a patient God wanting all to come into their fullness on this Earth. I will create a way where there is no way. I will rescue you from your own mistakes that you chose to walk into. I never intend to let you walk this life alone, but I will allow you to do so. My Eye is on the Sparrow, and My heart is on You this very day. Bring your Praise and Thanksgiving to My Throne each day. Let it be known, in Heaven and in Earth, who holds your future. I have crowned you with glory and honor. I have given you dominion over the workings of your hands. Arise this day as My Royal Sons and Daughters. Come into the storehouse and take your inheritance! Ask boldly for all that you need and desire. If you are off course from My Perfect will, I will simply show you a better and more brilliant path. My Plans only account for the very Best for My Children. You are not a slave nor a beggar. Come to My feet with the authority that I have bestowed upon you. You lack nothing!” Ask Me for the Keys! You asked Me for the Key to your salvation, and you received assurance to be with Me forever. Many received another Key through Water Baptism. Do you know what Key I gave you? Many have thought this was just a religious ritual. Was it only symbolic to you of My death and resurrection? It was on this day that your DNA began to change to reflect My DNA. The Christ in you is the Hope of Glory. It is through the Cross and Resurrection that all of mankind can be restored back into full Glory.I do not wish My People to walk in a lack of knowledge. Understand that what I have written in My Word encompasses more than one aspect for your lives. There are great mysteries that I have hidden in My Word. I desire for all to discovery what I have placed there. Have you asked Me to Baptize you with the Holy Spirit? Many believers already have the indwelling of this precious gift, but dumped it on the floor with ignorance.Understand that I have placed a treasure of gifts inside of you from the womb. It is through the Holy Spirit, that these gifts awaken through My Power and Might. Man toils trying to use his God given talents for his own purposes and own strength. Abandon yourself to Me, and let Me have full access to My Treasure within you. Did I not say that the evidence of receiving the Holy Spirit was the manifestation of speaking in tongues? Did I tell you not to quench the Holy Spirit? Tongues is the gift for your spirit as it edifies YOU and builds you up from the inside out. Your spirit and My Spirit become one and aligned. What you pray manifests quickly when you are aligned perfectly to My Will and Desires. Forsake your religious mind that would tell you otherwise and contrary to My Word. What you ask, seek, and knock for is what you will behold. Dig deep and grasp this on the core level of your spirit. The Cross changed EVERYTHING! Mankind is forever changed internally and externally because of the Cross. Even before Adam and Eve fell to sin they did not have Christ living inside of them. You have access to Keys and Realms of Glory that have never been available before the Cross! Let those with Ears Hear and those with Eyes See. I am not looking at the Cross counting or keeping track of your sins! Release yourself from the guilt and condemnation placed upon you by false sources. All was dealt with already. Come to Me. Decide to reestablish your covenant and relationship with Me. I will work inside of you to free you from the cycles of sin that plague your soul. I will clean you up and place New Garments upon your righteousness. Do not hide from Me. You are My Royal Sons and Daughters. I have My Hand outstretched to provide you all that I desired for you to partake in, from the beginning of all things. I will deny nothing to those who walk uprightly. Come away with Me as My True Bride, no longer living in a state of lack. The Latter Days will be greater than the former! Decide to Believe and Trust My Redemption and Restoration for all of Mankind. My Word Will Not Return Void!You are at a time in History unlike what was before. Although in the Natural life appears one way, I am indeed changing the very way of existence for many and moving My people into an era of Great Thriving where no lack can be found. Do not be stuck on the outside of what I am doing in this hour. What I have is for those that are willing to partake. Just be willing! “The Ruach Wind is moving upon My people. The Storehouses that have been closed up for a season are bursting their blessings out. I have allowed a season of dryness for many in order that your harvest be multiplied. Release the pain and bitterness of the land that you saw as desolate. I am restoring all and moving you into a place of plenty. Dry seasons have there importance in moving you into new territories with new skills and weapons that are needed. Growth comes to all during these moments. Everything I will turn for your good. I did not forsake you or leave you without. Shift your eyes to see the bigger picture that I desire for you to understand. My Power will come upon you soon with a force and desire that you have never experienced before. Fresh oil of My Love and Healing do I pour out upon you. My angels prepare you for the road ahead with great joy. You are ready. All has come into its Chronos and Kairos time under heaven and earth. This is one of the most anticipated times in the Kingdom. My Body is coming into a new level of maturity and purpose. My Spirit will flow through My called and chosen with New Wine skins. The season of waiting is over, and the new season of prosperous endeavors is upon you. What I send your hands to do in My Name will be Accelerated and Glorified. You are a blessing to all that come across your presence. Do not let moments of disappointment ruin your promise to come. What you focus on will become bigger. Choose wisely where you take your attention to. Reach up! I deny no one a part in what I am doing today. The work is great, and the hands are few. Even those that walked away from the call I say this day, COME. I will surely place you on the path of great destinies for a willing heart. Come to My waters of revival. Let Me set your Heart ablaze yet again. Time is not to be left wasted. Make the Most of where you are now and watch the overflow into tomorrow. “There is a fresh shaking coming. I Am establishing a new alignment within My People and My church. I have called My people to more, and I have called My people to not be complacent with ‘business as usual’. Just as the Earthquake shook the ground at the Cross, so shall I shake the ground all around the foundations that claim to be of My Name. We shall see who is still standing, protected in My Glory. I turned the tables over in the temple due to evil in My House. People are lovers of their own souls, and care not for the things of the Kingdom.Do not look to your brother or sister with judgment of their heart. I am the one who hears heart. I will exalt My True Servants, and I will humble who I choose. They answer to Me for what they do in My Name. If I Bless them in this area or that area, this is My Will for their life. Do not speak curses and gossip about My Servant lest you curse your own soul. Yes, I do indeed bless My servants with wealth among other things. Poverty is not the will of My Kingdom!I will usher in a New Order and Structure to My Church. My Pumbline is in the midst of My Body to guide with My Hand flowing through My Vessels. I will separate the sheep from the goats. My Bride will be Righteous and Glorified before My Throne. You have cried out for Me to answer all of the injustice in the world. Understand My Answer must start with having a pure Bride as a demonstrator for My Name. A people who are double-minded, living in lies and truth, will be ineffective to push back the darkness and to fulfill the call I have placed over them.This is a time for My Bride to reflect upon her daily activities and decide whom she will serve. I am always with you. I will speak to your heart and place you on the Potter’s wheel. Many will reject you for not being of this world. You were never called to be of this world. You were called to transform and have dominion over this world! Come! I am preparing a great feast in your honor, My Blessed Sons and Daughters. Rejoice, as your cries for change are being answered this very day.”“Welcome the Holy Spirit into your atmosphere every day. Do not take this for granted. You must have an open and receiving heart for the Spirit to come into your Now! Experiencing more in the spiritual realm requires you to yield to the leading of the Holy Spirit. Forsake your opinions and decide that My opinion is all that you will ever need from this day forward. To have the Mind of Christ and Do as you see the Father do, requires you to abandon the thoughts of man. Allow Me to fill you up with My Holiness. I will show you unimaginable things that I have created My People to see and experience. I do not wish for you to remain small nor insignificant. I have spoken over your life amazing exploits that I will have you do for My Namesake. Reach High for I will reach Low to grab you. I will always meet you where you are. Have I not said in My Word that You can do ALL things through Christ? You are Limitless. You must decide to believe and trust this to your very core and center. You lack nothing to accomplish all that I have called you to do and be. Release the fear and rejection that you anticipate as you decide to step out. I will always catch you, and My angels will protect you from harm. I know all that you will face before you ever see it on the radar. Nothing catches Me by surprise. I will take care of all your needs like I have before the very foundations of all creation. Drop your idols on the ground for good. Everything you have misplaced your hope and trust in, cast it aside. For I will come like a Rushing Wind and free you from all that binds you up and holds you captive. I will never leave you for You are My Precious Child whom I paid a great price for.The time is speeding up around you. Do not become overwhelmed but rather let My Flow take you into depths that few have reached before you. What you long for, I will satisfy through My Kingdom. Do not give up for your answer is on the way. I will not forfeit your request so do not do so yourself. You are Loved by Me completely. Receive My Love and let your Eyes see a new way of walking this life. I am picking you up and taking you from Glory to Glory!” “Never give up! When I speak a promise over your life, I place it in your hands as a sign and a beacon for that blessing to find you. Many will come to steal and rob from you. Hold tight and never let go no matter what the naysayers or circumstances look like. The outcome of My Faithfulness is a guarantee as long as you refuse to let go. It doesn’t matter what the promise is or how long the wait may be. I declared over you this day, as a reminder to what I have said since the very beginning, My Word will not return Void! It is up to you to keep the candle of Faithful Hope burning always with great expectancy. Abraham tried to make My Promise of a son happen without Me. You will always get yourself into trouble if you think it is by your power or might that My promise will manifest. I paint the blessings on a fresh canvas that only the Master Painter can create. I Am the Alpha and Omega. I know what needs to happen from beginning to end, and in what order the canvas is painted until the day of completion.The enemy may come to delay, but understand you are only gaining interest on that promise when this happens. A delayed promise will be grander than the original promise. Push aside the feelings of loss because I will turn your mourning to joy over everything you felt you missed out of in your life. I Am the author and finisher of your Faith. I will restore and increase your faith in all areas where you are weak. I cannot lie, so therefore My intentions remain the same for you. Your Belief or Doubt is what controls if you see the promise come to you. Do not let the precious gifts slip through your fingers, like fine grain sand. Open your eyes and ears to understand that how I choose to establish a blessing in your life may never look the way you envision. I intend to exceed all of what your mind can imagine or conceive. Abraham had no idea his son would come in his old age, and yet he did indeed get more than he ever could have hoped for. His disobedience and his missteps did not deny him! It was His faith in Me that carried him through to the fruition of all My Voice spoke into his life. Arise and Stand for many long-standing hopes and dreams will reach you in this new season. I will bring back your smile with laughing exuberance yet again!” Listen to My voice and pick up what I tell you to and place down what I tell you to. Not everyone can go where I will send you. Some people are only in your life for a season. I will place heavy discernment in your spirit about each circumstance. Seek Me in this area. I cannot steer you on the right path if you are looking at doors I have closed. Be open to My best and perfect will over your life. Do not allow the process of Me shifting you, damage you through anger or bitterness. You will wonder why things have fallen apart. I Am with you. I will soothe your soul and mind. I have your needs on My heart. Release all that binds you up. I will remove all chains and bondage over your life. Choose not to walk back into the prison cell that I freed you from. You are a blessing, and I love you dearly!Just as a prism reflects and refracts the Light, so too will I use you to shine My Light through. This process will not always look as you might expect, but it will be for My Glory and Honor. You are coming out! So let the Celebration begin. Do not hold back. You are going to hold what I have spoken over you. Release the mind of doubt and turn away from those that walk in unbelief in My Kingdom.I am wrapping up the final pieces. Keep moving forward even when life appears upside and backwards. I know the way and you are on Target. What would not manifest will come suddenly. Cast your net wide and far. You are about to catch what has eluded you. You will draw closer to what would not come under your authority. The Tide has Turned. “I come quickly to vindicate you! There is nothing that was taken from your heart that I will not return, and better, filled with the joy of Life. There is no fair justice that you yearned for and did not have that can compare to the tender mercies and favor that I will give. Do not lose sight of Me in this late hour, for the time approaches for you realize Who I am, and that you are favored”You are hidden in Me. Never again will you be hurt, and no one can see where you are. I have you safely hidden, and angels stand guard. From this moment on, you will only see the move of My hand. I have brought you to the garden, and here you will stay, safely hidden from all harm, safely hidden away with Me”“All your troubles are spent and behind you. The fear of the unknown that you struggle to put down is an inappropriate response to what comes next. You have never known what was to come, and you don't know now. Let faith reside in your bosom, and joy rise in your belly as from a deep well. You will delight in your future as every promise to you is fulfilled.”If you knew who you really are, it would end all envy and strife. If you knew how deeply you are loved, you would be elevated above and beyond the cares in your heart. If you knew all of My will for your life, you would not learn to trust Me to receive it. If you saw the end of your trials at their beginning, you would not grow in them. If you did not know you were lost, you would not yearn for Me in surrender. If you knew how powerful I am, you would rush to surrender. There is great purpose in all that I allow in your life, for it is My intention to raise you. There is great love powering everything I do, for it is in My image that I make you.”“you have cried out to have faith, and now you will know of MY faith. I have shod your feet so you will walk out My plan, strengthened, protected and enabled by My faith, which is in you. In humility you will keep your eyes where they belong, which is securely on Me. Your yielded heart is the fertile ground that My Word will be finished and matured in. Very soon you will see that your life here on Earth is an expression of MY Life, and oh, I am excited to reveal that glorious existence! Seeing your will is not difficult for you to do, but it is Mine that I desire you to see and live in. You will know My heart and live by My faith, and you will be lifted into a new dimension.”“There is a very good reason for your humbling circumstance, and it affords you a far grander gift than you think. It not only teaches you to surrender your weakness, it shows you your place in My presence. In humility you will be established, and in it you will never be carried away. Humility does not define your personal strength, it clothes you with Mine instead. Among your greatest of resources, with it you stay in My presence. Humility has a very high value that gives you great beauty, for the humbled declare My Lordship over them. Nothing is quite as precious to Me, and for the humble I rise to avenge and defend. Of all the struggles that you may face, finding your humility will glean the most favor and grace. For when you desire to rise victorious in great strength, Whose do you suppose it will be?” “What kind of day am I having when even My prophets won't believe My word?”“You will not be given what you do not need, but every thing you do need will be given to you with all and good speed. You will lack no tool, nor will you lack the wisdom you need. I do not send you out on your own to accomplish My will, My Word will accomplish it. You will see the workmanship of My own hand in you in the coming days, and you will be amazed at how far back it all began. Nothing is random in your life, and nothing is left to chance. I have left no detail unattended to in My gentle care. What you thought of as setbacks and road blocks were the work of My hand. I have done the equivalent of spring cleaning in your heart, and swept out all the debris! Rest assured that I know what I am doing, and where My Beloved are concerned, I will leave no 'stone' unturned to set you in right standing! There will be no stone of stumbling in your life, no inner hurt that keeps you from the light of My love, or the love of My Light!”“Fear not, you do not stand alone. As you speak My Word, My Word speaks for you. As you stand for My Word, My Word stands for you.”“I am the God of delay as I wait to gather every blessing for you along the way. Every 'sidestep' is in My plan, for your strength and blessing is My intention! There is no power over you but the shadow of My hand, no sun on your face but what I give. So many blessings you cannot see, and so much honor being given to you. It is My absolute intention to bless you absolutely! Patience to abide that equals peace, faith to receive that equals strength, ears that hear and eyes that see, and a heart that yearns to be free has brought you to humility before Me are among your blessings. These are your treasures and the maturity in which you will receive. You will be My great beauty as you stand before Me that all of heaven and Earth cries out to see.”“Everyone in their appointed place, no one running ahead. Each in perfect fellowship that honors My intent. No one walking after their own desires, safe from the enemy's exploitative attempts.”“To you who bear the burden in this life of grave injustices committed against you. In the areas of being respected and being loved, and receiving your rightful inheritance, you have been robbed. To you who have lain the burden of these things down My feet and given up on them as being unable to retrieve. Being robbed will not be the last thing that happens to you. The humility this has worked in your heart will gain you far greater, far more beautiful and pure Light. As I am the Righteous Judge that you seek, you are now in covenant with Me to receive. Every prayer that you have prayed, and every time your heart has cried out has come straight to My ears, and has been stored in my heart to be repaid.You will indeed receive, and in more ways than you anticipated! With your inheritance from My throne, you will know the delight of being My Beloved. In your life My goodness and generosity you will see, and all who robbed you will behold how precious you are to Me.”“My children, much discouragement has been sent against you lately. Many assignments have been sent against My children, and you are struggling to keep walking at times in your weariness.  I desire you would understand that more is coming still, and that this is part of what I forewarned you of months ago – that you would pray for Me to stop some things that are happening and I cannot, as all scripture must be fulfilled. I cannot stop it, but I will bless you through it, so exercise patience, and walk in faith through this.   The world’s scene is shifting and old leaders are coming back into the picture in places. I desire good changes would come, but this will not be the case where old leaders return.   My children, I desire you would pray fervently against these wrong changes, that I may move according to your faith. Changes are coming, My children, and not all of them good. Hold tight to your faith for persecution comes.”“   The time is coming soon when My people will be hated for My Name’s sake as never before. Persecution shall arise as the time of Satan’s Wrath is unleashed on the world you are in.   In this time there shall be many martyrs, whose rewards shall be very great. I desire My people would not fear this time, but work while it is still day aware it is coming, for no greater love has a man, but that he lay down his life for his friend.    My Word declares that all that live godly shall suffer persecution but this will be a new level of persecution that will cause the final separation to occur. Those who believe in Me shall pay a great price, but those who believe not shall pay a greater one.  Persecution purifies the faith of those who believe. Those who believe only a little must choose to believe more, or forsake  their belief for the sake of their comfort and safety. Those who forsake their belief are not worthy of Me or My sacrifice, and shall not enjoy an eternal life of rewards.   As the time of Satan’s Wrath approaches, many events will take place – the assassination of a president, plagues, including one that cannot be stopped, and a disaster of a magnitude unlike anything you have seen before that shall take many lives. The Time of Many Sorrows is well under way already as you know, but these things yet remain for those who are on the earth.   Stay strong, My people, and feed your faith often. Set your mind to endure to the end, whatever that end shall be for you, for lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the world, and your rewards in heaven shall be very great.”“   My people, I have told you this is the Age of Chaos, and this is true. When chaos reigns, nothing is in order. Nothing happens as you think it will happen, according to patterns. Everything moves and becomes mixed and jumbled.   A shift is brewing and will soon be released. This shift will cause everything around you to shift. As everything around you shifts, you may feel as if you have been thrown into a mixer.  You must remain calm as this process happens, as there is nothing you can do to control it, or to control the outcome. Let the pieces fall where they may, for I am with you, and I am aware of what is happening to you.   I will take care of you, My precious child, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Fear not, only believe.”“In the time coming when My people are taken out of the world, those left behind will suffer a terrible fate. Those who continue to reject Me and all I have done will truly suffer the ultimate judgment.   I have told you all those being interceded for in this time, I will save, and I will, but the others who rail against Me, who torment My people, who refuse My great sacrifice, for them the end will be terrifying.   The earth will turn on those who are left behind. Those who have tormented My children, who have taken everything from those who serve Me, who have changed the laws and made My people’s life a misery in that time will suffer a fate you cannot imagine now.   The earth will begin to swallow them up without warning. Fire will leap from the earth in places. Fire will fall from the sky as well. Holes will open up in the ground and take them suddenly. Severe weather will come upon them with no warning. In that time of hate and no love, great greed will take over men’s hearts. They will watch as all they hold dear is taken from them, and some will be left to wander the earth in fear, seeing as these things happen to others and not to them. They will long for death but not find it, as the punishment will be much longer for those who have caused great suffering to others.    My people will not suffer these horrors and the others written about in My Word (I saw He meant the seals in Revelations) for, though so many will be martyred, martyrdom will be an easy death compared to what is waiting for those left behind. Though they will have great wealth and many will have power, their world will become terrifying suddenly and they will have no control over what happens to them then.   Hold strong to your faith, My people. Hold strong and pray for those you love, and pray for those who do not know Me, that they will not see these events. Do not give up your belief in Me. Know My Word for the time comes when only the Word in your hearts will be available to you. As the earth becomes a dark and evil place, know that you are coming home to Me and you will not see the Time of Great Terror that will be the end.” As the time of the end approaches, much chaos will ensue. Many people will be out of their minds with fear, but I desire this would not be so with My people. There will be many terrifying sights, and destruction shall abound. It will not be business as usual, but an all-out war to destroy you and the fight of your lives. In this time, remember that I am with you, though you cannot see Me in what is going on around you. Remember that, though destruction abounds, it cannot come nigh you without My permission and I will not allow you to be moved if you will stand in My power, until it is time for you to come home to Me.My children, there is nothing that happens to you that I do not know about. There is no pain, no experience you go through, not even the smallest detail of your lives I am unaware of, for I am there even as I am here. I am in all places at once. I am a mighty God and no one is greater than I. I am your protector and I will be your provider in that time if you will obey Me in all things.”“As people and things in your world begin shifting, and you begin feeling the changes, all will feel uncertain to you. My people are not accustomed to constant change and chaos is uncomfortable to you.   Indeed, I did not create man to enjoy chaos. You are more at ease in routine.   I have told you to fix your focus upon Me as the shiftings are taking place. If you will fix your gaze upon Me, and focus on My love for you, nothing will shake you. If you will trust Me, no matter how the pieces of your life land, you will be unafraid.   If you focus only on Me, My child, I will always carry you safely to shore, and the raging waves will seem like nothing. You will find I am faithful.   I love you, and I will carry you always.  As your world begins shifting, keep your focus on Me. Remember I told you of this, and that I know what is happening to you.    Remember My great love for you and keep your eyes only on Me and you will feel My peace guiding you through what is happening.   Many of My children are not accustomed to trusting Me, but I am deserving of your trust. Am I not faithful in your life? Have I not shown you I will care for you and provide for you each day?    Events in the future will cause far more shaking than what you are experiencing now, My little ones. I desire you would focus on trusting Me in all things. Know that I am with you, and I am for you. Know that My love for you is very great, and I walk with you through everything you experience each day.”My people ask to know what is coming in the end. You ask to know how to prepare, and be prepared.   My people, you are not ready for the end, so I do not answer you. You are not prepared to meet Me, or to go to your heavenly home and this is what you should be concerned for.   I desire My people would search your hearts and find what is amiss there. Judge yourselves and repent, that I would not need to judge you or refine you. I desire you would walk in My ways, but you do not and do not see it.   Search your hearts, judge the sins you find there and repent. Be as wise virgins and do not waste the time you have been given, for when you leave the earth, there will be no more time for repenting. Search your hearts, do not delay.“   You have often asked Me, what will the signs be of My soon return. I will tell you now what you should watch for.   The signs of My Return shall be like the signs of My leaving. Look into My Word – what happened just before I rose again?   The Word of God was preached with great boldness, and signs and wonders did abound. The people were in great need, and sought out the Word. They brought their sick to be healed and their dead to be raised to Me. I did rebuke some for their deceptiveness as crowds gathered. (I saw He meant the Pharisees)    The gospel was preached and signs and wonders followed those that believed in a time of great change. Many were converted and great persecution arose. Many were stoned for believing in Me. Laws were passed against faith in Me.   Watch for these things and you will know the time is upon you. As My first coming was, (I saw He meant the conditions just before His crucifixion) so shall My second coming also be.”“   More revelation of the mysteries hidden in My Word is coming soon. I am about to release these mysteries to My people who have studied and shown themselves approved. Those who walk in My ways, those who know Me. I do not give this revelation lightly, and much persecution follows it. Very few qualify to receive these mysteries. Very few can stand in the storm of persecution the enemy releases after it.  So many of My children ask Me for these mysteries, or ask Me for special blessings, but they are not positioned to receive. You ask Me for full time ministry work, but you are not living a life suitable for ministry. You do not walk in My ways. You are careless in your integrity and unconcerned about My Word. You do not qualify.   My children ask Me for great wealth, yet you would spend it upon your lusts and forget Me if I should grant it to you. You ask Me for mates, only to tear them down when you get them.   My children, you ask, but you do not realize that the biggest cause of your unanswered prayers is you.Your life is a vapor. Don't spend your time with the worries of the day. Cast your cares on Me. I AM your strength. I AM the Light of the World. Do you trust Me? I look deep into your heart. Even after all the trials you have been through, you call on Me for help. Even after all your suffering and your sickness, you have never raised your voice. Even after all your loss, you call My name in the night, and I hear you. I know you trust Me, I see your courage. I know your faith in Me. You are My precious child. My Light shines from within you. Those of the Light are drawn to you. The adversary knows this, too. He sees your Light. He will continue his attacks by day and by night. He will whisper lies into your ear. Resist him, and he will flee. You have My Spirit inside of you. You have power over him. Use this power. Because you trust Me, you know you will be with Me soon.”“The tally is almost complete. Promises made shall be kept. Have you heeded My warnings? All is in readiness. The times demand action. I shall awaken those that have fallen asleep. The battle rages. I have prepared you for this. Those that have seeked the Truth, know Me. Those who have not, have lost their way. There is no confusion... you are either with Me or against Me. I have seen your sufferings and watched you grow. Satan shall not harm My chosen, for they walk in the light. Be steadfast. Be resolute, for your reward shall be great. Can you not feel My warm embrace? For soon you shall be with Me in My Father's House.”Prepare for the time of reconciliation. My appointed time has arrived. You will begin to see many things, for all scripture must be fulfilled. You will see the arrival of My two Witnesses in Jerusalem. My two lampstands. My two olive trees. They will be clothed in sackcloth. I have put My words in their mouth. They will prophesy 1260 Days. They will not be making a pilgrimage to Jerusalem as many have prophesied, they will appear suddenly. They will strike the earth in any way they wish and when their testimony is finished, they will be killed.

No comments:

Post a Comment