Friday, October 20, 2017

Message Date - 21 Oct 2017



***Prophetic Messages From The Lord 21 Oct 2017***

Ellen
Daily Prophetic Word
October 20, 2017
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, The River of Life is overflowing towards you today. Dive deep into the refreshing waters that quench your every need. I Am sending the ravens out this day. Do you know what the ravens do? They steal everything they have. I Am taking from those that have abused their stance and privilege in life and restoring order and balance.
I bring you to wells that you have not dug and harvests that you have not sown. The people who achieve success by stepping and taking advantage of others will meet My justice. I overlook nothing, and I address all things with the appropriate actions necessary. My Blessing and Favor falls on those that follow Me with pure motives.
Do not turn away to look back at the burning destruction in the lives of the unfaithful. Move forward and walk in My Light. I bring healing and wholeness into your situation. I will bring you clarity about which path to take. I will provide you with the weapons you will need. I will give you strength to endure all that comes your way.
Cast your cares upon the water. I am taking you to places never dreamed of. You are traveling above what used to make you waiver. Walk with confidence that you are prepared and ready to go. All that you need will be provided as you step forward. Don’t wait when I tell you to go. Until the need arises, the resource will not appear!
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope
Daily Prophetic Word
October 19, 2017
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, Let your heart be filled with Gladness. Did you hear? The Storm is Over! Although, there are still remnants of the effects, the Storm is Indeed Over! Gather your things for I Am about to take you on a whole new journey. Are you excited? I have much to show you and much for your hands to experience.
Many have called this a new chapter, But I say it is a whole New Book. Let Go of prior disappointments for this is no longer your portion, and get ready for the New. I release to you the peace beyond all understanding. I release to you the Father’s First Born Blessing! You are entitled to all that I have, for you were bought and paid for by My Son's very Life.
I will not cast you out of My House. The lies of the enemy circle around you. Take your sword and make him sorry he ever came near you. You know My Voice, and you know the voice of the enemy. Stand for what is true and honorable. Do not make the mistakes of your ancestors.
Stand Now for the victory is upon you Now! In due season, My Promises will come to pass. Let your feet walk where I will lead them. You have nothing to fear. Did I not promise to go before you to prepare the way? I know what lies ahead, and what is hidden will be revealed. Everything will turn out ok. Continue to place your faith and trust in My arms. I have never failed you!
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope
Daily Prophetic Word
October 18, 2017
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, I chose YOU! I chose you at the very foundation of Creation coming into being. I fashioned every detail and uniqueness within you. I did not make one mistake. You are My Masterpiece and Highly prized. I did not redeem the angels. I did redeem you. I restored you to stand at My Right Hand side.
I will never let you go! Don’t you understand yet just how important you are to Me? I will never let anything permanently separate us. I Am involved in everything you do each day. I Am not off somewhere far away. You are always on My Heart and Mind. Let Me dance with you. Let Me share in your sorrows. Give it all to Me for I promised to Bring Joy to you and Heal you!
I Am righting wrongs done against you from even decades ago. What you have given up on, thinking this is just the way it will be, I am turning around. Expect reconciliation from unexpected places. I heard your cries and pleas. I will come through on what you have needed and deserve. Those that invalidated you unjustly will find I Am your Rear Guard.
Take on the Mindset that I will deal with what you hand over to Me. I desire that you rely on Me so release what is not working. I will strengthen you and send you back out to lands of promise. Let your Faith rise up higher than you believed you possessed for I Am the Author and Finisher of your Faith. Nothing is impossible!
Daily Prophetic Word
October 17, 2017
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, Seek, Ask, and Knock for all that I have laid up for you in Heaven. Nothing I will hold back from those that walk uprightly. Bring your heart to Me, so that I may mold you into the image of My Son. The enemy will only see the Christ in you and run in terror at the very sight of you. Align your thoughts and words with My Kingdom purpose.
You are overcomers, and you must be ready to charge the hill to overthrow the opposition in your life. I will give you all the tools to fight what lies ahead. You will receive nothing if you hide in the cave. You must be willing to go after the promises. Hold onto them tight, and let no one steal what I have freely given to you. I will restore the ground that you have lost. I will restore the time you have wasted.
Clear out what is distracting your efforts. What you are unable to move with a positive impact, leave behind for Me to finish for you. Let the burdens wash far away. The road ahead is making way to smooth level ground. The fog and confusion is lifting. Let your confidence arise for you have no shame or condemnation. I have cleaned your lips and set you back on the path of righteousness.
I will use you and I will send you out as My blessing to a Lost and Dying world. You were found by Me and now others will see your Light and find Me just the same. I look at your potential not your missteps. I created you so when you doubt if you have enough, stop and let Me show you just how important and special I have designed you to be.
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope
Daily Prophetic Word
October 16, 2017
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, Today I pour fresh oil over your life. Oil that will bring healing, strength, and glory. The wine in the New Wine skins is about to come forth in your life. It has been allowed to ferment over this last season. Get ready, for I Am bringing fresh purpose and calling to your life this very day.
Forget the former for what is past is past. It is over with and cannot be resurrected unless you choose to let it run around in your mind. None of that will profit you. Instead Grab a hold of the New that I breathe over the purpose I have called you to through your walk with Me. You must choose to walk with Me.
I have not forgotten what you are in waiting for. Look now, what do you see? When Elijah was waiting to see the Cloud, he pressed in until the manifestation. Today, stand and press in, for victory is your portion! You will not be denied as long as you hold tight. Others will tell you to give up. Who would you rather believe?
They have no power, so place your eyes upon the One who can do all that you can hope or dream of. I got you to this point, so see a future still of endless surprises. I am not a boring God so grab a hold of the truth that your life is more than you envisioned it could or would be. You just have to step up and be willing, and I will take you far and wide for My Namesake!
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope
Daily Prophetic Word
October 15, 2017
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, Today, Find My Glory raining on you this very day. I Am bringing an answer to your life that you are in great need of and have been petitioning for. I Am bringing you to a point where you realize that nothing is missing and nothing is broken in you. I Am bringing much needed healing in many areas of your life. Bring your desires to My Throne this very day.
I desire many things for you, but what do you desire? Did you lose hope in the valley or decide you no longer required My guidance on the mountain top? My Voice speaks to every situation; every joy and every pain. The enemy will lie to you, but when you tune your frequency to My Heart, you will overcome the schemes of the enemy. Look up, for your answer is on the way.
Your Latter days are indeed coming with Brilliance from the Kingdom. I will not leave you in the gutter of hope deferred. What looked like a dead end is moving into the most spectacular turnaround that you could ever imagine. What you are about to give up on, I Am reviving for My Glory and Honor. My Breath is the Breath of Life.
Renounce your adult mindset and walk in the Imagination that I created you to flourish in. Your faith and belief in Me lies in your ability to step out of the logical mind and be as children, where all things are known to be possible. Trust Me to take care of your life in the Best Plan and not the mediocre. I created you out of My Love and Favor! I am busy working out your miracle even right now!
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope
Daily Prophetic Word
October 14, 2017
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, Time is not your enemy. I created Time to be a resource. You have plenty of time to do the work I have called you to do. But you must be diligent to follow My Voice to accomplish what I have placed before you. The Kingdom work continues to be passed down to My People to run the race with.
Do not worry about the ending, just focus on the here and now. I desire for you to live in the NOW for that is where I Am, and where My Voice will lead you. Too many people focus on the future, but fail to make the correct steps, now and today. I have you in the Palm of My Hand. I will tell you when to move and when to stay.
When you feel yourself distracted, stop for a moment to reconnect with My Voice. I will help you find your footing once again. I said I would never leave you. Feelings are fickle and cannot be trusted. I Am your Lord and King. Trust Me, You will enjoy the ending…Just follow Me. Some aspects are that simple in the mind and will. You have choices each day that will shape what your journey becomes.
What appears strange will become familiar. What seems implausible will become your greatest story in this journey. I will cast the naysayers to your feet in reverence. Dance with Me in this season of Celebration as you have never known such transformation. These times are unprecedented. Expect shifting in immovable places. Behold I Am doing a New Thing in and through you!
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope
Daily Prophetic Word
October 13, 2017
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, I Am walking with you on that sandy beach. The waves gently crash on the shore as the water rushes up to meet your feet. The birds fly carefree overhead. My Child, this is where I desire you to see yourself this hour. Take My Hand and let me keep you in the safety of My Peace and Love.
Cast away your troubles this hour as I have the answers for all that plagues you. I know the Beginning from the End of your life. All your days are carefully counted and written down in My Book. Let Me show you the life that I died to give you. Let Me show you My yoke is easy and My burden is light. I have My arms around you this day.
I will not let you go! I will never leave you nor forsake you. Hold to the Promises I have spoken over your life. It will all come to pass in due season, just keep your eyes focused on Me. I will guide you on when to move and when to stay. Release yourself from endeavors that bear no fruit. I have better things for you that will yield a bountiful harvest for your labor.
I breathe the refreshing Winds of My Spirit over you, that you might feel Joy and Happiness in your soul and spirit. Lay down all that you are carrying at My feet. I will take it from here! You are moving into the glory of this new year before you. Do not get confused by the chaos for I will clear the path and take you to a higher place in Me.
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope
Daily Prophetic Word
October 12, 2017
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, Enjoy the place that you are at right now. There is beauty in all seasons and when you discover it, this beauty will help carry you through even the darkest of days. There is a purpose for all things under Heaven. Know that I Am fully in control and in authority over all of creation. I have not missed even the smallest of details over your life.
Yes, things will not often times make sense in the moment, but it will in time. I do not place a value on suffering. I will redeem and restore the time that you spent in these seasons. I will give back to you in a greater abundance then what you lost, just as I did with My faithful servant Job. You are My Royal Sons and Daughters. My Hand and Will deny you nothing that I deem Good for your life. Stand Strong and Continue to Stand. My Hand will keep you steady.
When the waves seek to wash away all that you have built and become, I will take you higher so that the waters will have no affect upon your days. What I have not called an end to, will change and shift as I speak forth over you. Sometimes people can ask for an ending to something that I am using to take them higher. Be mindful of Heaven’s perspective and what I Am up to in your life.
Diamonds do not form without the right environment. Your destiny depends on the right environment at key moments in the journey. Be careful not to speak against what will bring you the greatest reward and purpose. I will waste nothing even when it looks like garbage in the moment. Beauty will rise up by My Voice and the abundance of My Glory will follow.
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope
Daily Prophetic Word
October 11, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, I desire for you to fully realize that You are Already Seated in Heavenly Places and Clothed in My Righteousness. You are not trying to earn anything. What I have, I freely give to you through the work of the Cross and Resurrection. You cannot earn more Love from Me, as I already Love you with a Perfect and Complete Love that is missing nothing and lacking nothing.
I Am already pleased with You. I Am already blessing your life. I Am already pouring out My favor upon you. Do you not see Me in all that surrounds you? Focus on My Good every day in all that you see and find yourself doing in your day and night. I Am always looking to lavish My Love on you each day.
Stop the religious rhetoric in your mind. I Am not looking at your sins on the Cross. It was paid for and It Is Finished! Come with Me. And as You Come With Me, I will mold you and shape you into the likeness of My Son. Stop throwing stones at yourself and each other. Forgive yourself and each other. I desire to take you higher.
I work with imperfect people, and I choose you as My Vessel of Honor. Will You Come Away With Me? Or will you say you are not worthy or capable? Who I Am to say otherwise! I made you and I will work through your strengths and make you strong where you are weak. I Am not concerned with where you started for I have drawn the most beautiful plans for the remainder of your days!
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope
Daily Prophetic Word
October 10, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, Raise Your Banner of Praise for I Am Jehovah Nissi. I have come today as The Great Warrior in your life. Just as I came through for Moses and Joshua, I will also come through for you when You Call Upon Me. So Lift Your Hands Towards My Throne. Do not relent until you see My answer come forth.
I Am not a far off God nor do I ignore the Cries of My people. Know and Believe I fully intend to send My answer swiftly and completely. I leave nothing undone and no need unquenched. Do you believe and trust Me? Allow Me to be fully released today over you. Ask Me for what you need, and I will answer.
Do not let the world confuse your mind and heart. I am not finished with My Plans and You are Going to Love how things Turn out! Keep looking towards the Horizon for what I have spoken is arriving. The wait has been long enough, and I Am rejuvenating the Hope that was deferred. The New Dawn and New Beginning is your portion.
Take your Sword for even your wielding will be New. Let the former be forgotten and let your soul be Healed by My Touch. Give Me what is too heavy to carry. You were not meant to spend your time in wasted efforts. You are My Joy. My Will and Good Pleasure is to give you unprecedented favor for you are My Beloved whom I am well pleased with.
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope
Daily Prophetic Word
October 9, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, Today let your mind see Me as the anchor in your everyday life. Let me keep you fully grounded with My peace that surpasses all understanding. My Love for you will keep you sheltered in My Wings. I will place you upon My Rock of safety and quiet the storm within your spirit.
Rest in Me in everything for I know what lies ahead of you. No matter what season you are in, I desire for you to stop and enjoy the life I gave you. A flower can even bloom in a desert. How much more can I make your life bloom even in the most desperate of times? My Hand does not withhold from those that walk in righteousness.
Align yourself today with My Spirit. Let me breathe revival within your mind, soul, and spirit. I can to the unimaginable with a vessel who is yielded. I have poured you out into New Wine skins. Forget the old skins and take on the New Armor of God that I have placed upon you. In the Newness you will find the treasure being refined and polished.
You are ready to be Sent out for My Namesake. I will not hold you back and there are no training wheels upon your life. The unfamiliar will become familiar soon enough. Trust the Process for I will not send you out ill-prepared. Your days will be ever present in My Glory as I lead you through the journey. Let the anticipation grow for Joy is upon you!
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope
Daily Prophetic Word
October 9, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, Today let your mind see Me as the anchor in your everyday life. Let me keep you fully grounded with My peace that surpasses all understanding. My Love for you will keep you sheltered in My Wings. I will place you upon My Rock of safety and quiet the storm within your spirit.
Rest in Me in everything for I know what lies ahead of you. No matter what season you are in, I desire for you to stop and enjoy the life I gave you. A flower can even bloom in a desert. How much more can I make your life bloom even in the most desperate of times? My Hand does not withhold from those that walk in righteousness.
Align yourself today with My Spirit. Let me breathe revival within your mind, soul, and spirit. I can to the unimaginable with a vessel who is yielded. I have poured you out into New Wine skins. Forget the old skins and take on the New Armor of God that I have placed upon you. In the Newness you will find the treasure being refined and polished.
You are ready to be Sent out for My Namesake. I will not hold you back and there are no training wheels upon your life. The unfamiliar will become familiar soon enough. Trust the Process for I will not send you out ill-prepared. Your days will be ever present in My Glory as I lead you through the journey. Let the anticipation grow for Joy is upon you!
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope

Kathy Mote
“This is what the Lord said. 'You' are your calling. You are who I have called you to be. Since your birth and before, you are who you are, and you were given beautiful gifts. In response to your wondering at how and where you currently are, I will answer you as I lead you out. I will make your weakness your strength. Your shame will be turned to dignity. Your poverty will be turned to wealth. I will take all the damage and deadfall in your heart and your life and I will turn it around as I bring it to Life.
In this season you will see less of your old life as you lose sight of your old self and begin to see more of who you were meant to be. Your history will not repeat itself. Your weaknesses will not rise up against you again. You are not impoverished and defeated, you are risen with Me.”
“I feel the Lord wants to encourage someone today, don't give up on the dream that was promised to you. There is not one detail of your future that has been overlooked, not one honor, healing and blessing that was planned for you that is being hijacked or withheld!
One thing you will have this very day is the joy of having confidence in Me.
Being birthed and formed in your heart, is the thinking and realization that you are a part of My family, and precious to Me, and this is just a start. I will show you I love you in many ways, and draw into you deeper confidence that ignites your faith!”
“This is what the Lord said. You who refuse to let go of the hem of My garment will be a living testimony of My faith and you will embrace every expression of My love. You live in the now moment of belief, and you will receive! Faith is not only what takes you there, faith is where you go. It is an act of one who is quickened, and made alive. You will be blessed out of hand, out of time and place. This is to say that My faith will rise up within you and take you to a better place, and there you will abide, blessed forevermore! In the days to come you will begin to flow, and every natural aspect of My Life and Spirit in you will be readily seen.”
This is what the Lord said. My Word goes where I send it, and I send it on a great wind. It will reach its destination, deep into the heart of every one who will hear. My strength is beyond measure, you can rest assured in that. I have the power to pierce each heart, to open it, and draw them near. You who speak My Word, you are not burdened with worry, you are laden with seed and precious gems. Keep your faithful heart before Me to listen when you are sent. You will plant the seed, then with delight see that they are gems!”
“This is what the Lord said. My Beloved will live in the shade of My hand. You who trust Me will abide in My presence, and be filled. You will be spared the bitterness that comes to the world. You will taste the sweetness of every promise in My Word. You do not make your own way in this world, I will make a place for you Myself, far away from trouble, in the shade of the palm of My hand.”
“We are in a season God has called 'Don't do it yourself'. I see angels being handed boxes that have been waiting on the shelf. They are quickly delivering them to us as we wait for them. Each box contains all the pieces of the next season that we face.
He will bring about what He has shown us to be His will for us, and we have been purposely placed in the position where we have only two options. To rest in our confidence in Him as Lord or try to accomplish this ourselves. In the coming season we will see great things as we honor Him by trusting in Him. We will see Him accomplish His will in our lives as only He can.
We all have the dream in our hearts of what He has planned. It resides deep within our spirit, and we continually hope for it. We also have been taught to trust in Him and not in ourselves. We will be filled with the joy of His finished work as we live in anticipation of it, right up until we see it unfold. This is what the Lord said. You may think your time is afar off, but it isn't. Your time is at hand. I Myself will accomplish this, just as I have said. I will abolish your fear in the face of your trust and obedience”
“In a vision I see a young woman, looking around to see what everyone else is doing, only to find that she can't see anyone else! The Lord is standing before her, and He says, Where are you going, and what do you hope to find? Who are you looking for to teach you what to do, and what to say? Don't look for them, look at Me. Come away.
I see the girl and the Lord together, talking companionably as they walk down a pleasant valley set between two fields. On either side there are plowed fields, but there are no laborers there yet, for it is not yet time for the great harvest.
The plan is the Lord's, the field is the Lord's, and He will send who He will send. He is establishing in the hearts of His Beloved the ability to know when they are sent and to walk with Him as they go, and He is building in them very deep trust.
You may know you have a calling, but you are still being outfitted as you wait to be sent and you are chomping at the bit! But the Lord never sent anyone who was not ready. He always prepared them Himself.”
“Someone, you think you are a lone voice, speaking as He leads, but no one listens, no one hears. I hear the Lord say to you, they will come in droves to hear you. I will send the masses to you. I have placed My Word in you, and in your appointed time, they will come to you. In what you see as your lonesome walk, you are being given the eyes and ears of a hawk. You will be as effective as I have said you will be, and you, My weapon, will deliver My Word like an arrow shot into the heart of many hearers.”
“In a vision I see a very young girl. She comes to the Lord with pain in her shoulder. Behind her stands the accuser, angry that she walks right up to Him like she was somebody, like she deserved her place. he envies her belonging to Him, and would deny her the right to stand in her place, to have the answer to this, or any request.
The Lord kneels down before this child, gently speaks a word of comfort to her as He looks into her eyes, and 'just like that' her pain is gone. She marvels as she gives Him a great big smile. His response to the wonderment in her heart is, 'because I said so. This is My desire and this is My will. You are My child and I delight in you. My Word is to heal and prosper you. This is My Life and you are filled with it. This is your place and I want you to stand in it. Nothing the accuser says takes that away from you!'
What an awesome God! What authority to be the final Word! He is Who speaks for you, to give Life and health into you and heal you! Oh, what a powerful, Life giving Love, and what a simple thing it is to trust!”
“The Lord said, I am bringing helps to you today, to buoy you up, to lighten your mood, to raise your hopes, and bolster your faith, to whisper encouragement in your ear, and give you a peek at the happiness in your future. Just a glimpse is all you need to bring you closer, that you may receive. I will send gladness into your heart, that you may be of good cheer. I will draw you into My embrace, that you might know you are My Beloved.”
“This is what the Lord said. I will bless you where you are, and I will prosper all that you do. Every circumstance you find yourself in, I will bring My will to pass in it! As you lay the care of your life at My feet I will make a beautiful garden out of ash and peat! Your situation has no power to steal your peace, and it does not affect My power to bless, prosper and heal. I will make everything that concerns you benefit Me, and all that you entrust to Me will go My way.”

Glynda Lomax
Friday, October 20, 2017
   I have told you the end of all things is upon you. I have spoken to you about finishing your final good works, being kind and loving more.
   My children, many of My people are now entering their final seasons upon the earth, for I am bringing many of you home to Me. This is not for you to fear, but that you may know and prepare. Many of My people are aware of this and making the appropriate preparations.

   I desire you would always walk in love and do good works, that I may be glorified in your lives, now do them so much more that you know you will soon leave the earth behind. You will have no further need of earthly possessions, therefore give to those in need that your heavenly treasure may abound.
   Finish your season well. Store up much treasure in heaven that you may enjoy it forever. Pleasures on the earth last but a short season, but treasures here with Me will forever be.
   You have run the race. Come home to Me and receive your reward.  
Matthew 5:16
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 10:21-22
21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
Matthew 6:19-21
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Matthew 6:1-4
1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

Thursday, October 19, 2017
   My children, the end is upon you and shall happen much more quickly than you believe. I have accelerated all things to bring you home more quickly to Myself, that you may enjoy all your heavenly rewards.
   The earth teems with sin now and the stench of it reaches My nostrils. I desire that wickedness would be no more. I desire that all suffering would end. I desire that mankind would repent and walk in My ways.
   My children, you know from My holy Word that there are events coming that will terrify you, and terrify all those in the world. 
   Judgments coming will change your world as you know it forever. I am merciful, and My judgments and these events will at first give space for men to repent, but for those who do not, more judgments are coming that will take them from the earth.
   Search your heart now and be quick to repent if there is any sin. Be quick to release any sin and iniquity in your hearts. Move quickly away from temptation that you be not taken in your sins.
   Repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.

Matthew 3:1-3
1 In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea,
And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
Matthew 24:29
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Revelation 13:14-16
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Luke 21:25-26
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
2 Peter 3:10
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Wednesday, October 18, 2017
   I am taking some of my children into a season of intense refinement. The fire will be hot, my children, but if I do not do this, you will not see what is really in your heart and repent.
   As I begin to strip away the comforts you are so attached to, as the heat is turned up, as betrayal begins to spread rampantly through your world, turn your face to Me and search your heart for what I may be trying to show you.
   You will pray for the refinement to end, but it is only when you see what is truly in your heart and repent that I can allow this to be so.
   Seek My face now, and search your heart. Know My Word and repent, that you may be spared this experience.

1 Chronicles 16:10-12
10 Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord.
11 Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his face continually.
12 Remember his marvellous works that he hath done, his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth;
Psalm 91:14-15
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
Zechariah 13:8-9
And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.
Isaiah 48:9-11
For my name's sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off.
10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.
11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.

Tuesday, October 17, 2017
   In times coming, my people are going to be tempted to resort to worldly ways and to sin to get the things they need.
    My children, you dishonor Me greatly when you sin to obtain something I offer to you for free. If you lie or cheat or steal or murder to get your daily necessities, then you do not know Me at all, for if you knew Me, you would know you need only ask Me for what you desire, for what you need. I am a loving Father and I provide very well for My children who know Me.
   My Word tells you that your sin has great consequences. Even more so now, as the end of all things approaches, and I am refining you.
   Spend your time pursuing Me that you may know Me and you will not need anything you cannot obtain without sinning.

Matthew 4:4
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
Matthew 6:25-26
25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
Mark 5:36
36 As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.
1 Chronicles 16:10-12
10 Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord.
11 Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his face continually.
12 Remember his marvellous works that he hath done, his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth;
Psalm 91:14-15
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

Monday, October 16, 2017
   So many of My children struggle and live in lack when it is not necessary for them to do without. Your lack does not glorify Me. I am a God of great abundance. Look around you and you will see this is true.
   My children, how is it you do not know that I have provided for you everything you can ever need in My holy Word? I have told you that man does not live by bread alone. I have told you not to be concerned about what you will eat or what you will wear. I have told you to just believe in Me.
   If you believe in Me, if you seek Me as your necessary food, if you pursue Me like you pursue the things of the world, then you will know Me. If you know Me, then you will know My Name. If you know My Name, you can ask what you will and it will be granted to you.
   It is not necessary for My children to live in lack or struggle, it is only necessary for you to know Me to have all you need.

Matthew 4:4
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
Matthew 6:25-26
25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
Mark 5:36
36 As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.
1 Chronicles 16:10-12
10 Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord.
11 Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his face continually.
12 Remember his marvellous works that he hath done, his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth;
Psalm 91:14-15
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

Thursday, October 12, 2017
   My children, you must work on forgiving others in your heart. You must release bitterness and hatred and let go of the hurts you have received in this world. You must forgive them so I can forgive you, that we may be together always.
   Let go of the unforgiveness that poisons your soul, and be free. Remember that I have commanded you to Think on these things  that are pure and lovely and take thoughts of unforgiveness captive and cast them far from you.
   Walk in forgiveness. Walk in love. Be free of the chains the enemy is attempting to bind you with.

Philippians 4:8
8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Matthew 6:15
15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Matthew 18:32-35
32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:
33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?
34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.
35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.
Ephesians 4:31-32
31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
Ephesians 5:2
2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
2 John 6
6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

John 13:34
34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Wednesday, October 11, 2017
   My children, a coalition of the enemies of America is forming behind the scenes. World leaders are forming a plan to take America down, once and for all. They have determined this to be in the best interest of all the other nations and they are making a very (carefully) calculated plan.
   The plan of this coalition is to destroy all the ability of America to attack or invade any other nation, and to remove its leadership completely.
   America will be no more, and the land she now sits on will become part of another.
   I would have protected America against her enemies, but she has made herself an enemy to Me, and to My holy Word. She considers me her enemy so I will not. I will, however, show great mercy to My people.
   Prepare for the end of your nation, America, for your enemies are coming for you and they shall succeed. 
NOTE: I kept seeing Putin’s face as the Lord was speaking the first part. I felt that there was a hatred for President Trump by some of the leaders and that this is mere (maybe only several) years away - this is not what the Lord said, only the feeling I had as He said it. 
Psalm 9:17
17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
Matthew 23:37-38
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
Deuteronomy 7:9-10
9 Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;
10 And repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them: he will not be slack to him that hateth him, he will repay him to his face.

Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Redeem the Time Left
   My true children shall not be on the earth much longer. Do your last good works now, My children – store up treasure while you can, for soon your time there will be done and the treasure you have stored up here in heaven is what you will have to enjoy then.
   Redeem the time you have left, though you know not how long it may be, for all My true children will be called home soon and very soon, as judgment is poured out on the earth.
   Do not play and pursue frivolous pursuits in this time. The days you have left are precious opportunities to sow into My Kingdom, to do great works, to bear much fruit for My Glory. These things shall bring great reward for you then.
   Your lives are but a vapor in the earth – quickly gone. Do not be as the foolish virgins, but redeem the time you have left.
Psalm 39:4
4 Lord, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is: that I may know how frail I am.

Matthew 24:44
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
Matthew 25:1-3
1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
John 14:3
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
2 Kings 20:1
20 In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And the prophet Isaiah the son of Amoz came to him, and said unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Set thine house in order; for thou shalt die, and not live.
John 9:4
4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

Julie
Friday, October 13, 2017
Youtube video for this message found here: https://youtu.be/QyIE5Fnl63E


Message received Oct. 8, 2017


Tell them daughter, I am here and I hear all and I see all. 


This season which has begun is like no other before it. I have placed you, My created beings in a finite and limited time and space in order to fulfill My design. Surely now however, it is clear, you are coming to the end of the age, the end of the ways of man.

I have allowed man to gain knowledge and understanding, and advance in ways that were never part of My original design. Although I have offered mankind so much more and a wisdom and revelation which is in Me, limitless and eternal, man has chosen the things of this world that only lead to spiritual death.
In the quest to achieve superiority and power, mankind has walked away from the true Source of all that could be attained through an intimacy with Me, His Creator.
Therefore, it is time for Me to completely release My protection from the chaos and darkness that exists outside of Me. Light and dark will never occupy the same space, and a great separation is occurring. As I draw those who walk with Me closer to My Heart, I also now release those who desire darkness more than light, lies more than truth, spiritual death more than eternal life. 
Do not question the motives of the one and only true Creator. My ways are not your ways. The just will suffer with the unjust, but My plan for the salvation of many is perfect. Your cries are heard in My Kingdom, and I am sending help from My sanctuary.
As My judgments fall and the world plunges into darker times, many will cry to Me for help, many who previously did not find need for Me in their lives. Many also will cry out to Me in anger and in despair, as they have not learned of the complete nature of the Great I Am. I urge all of My creation to know each aspect of Me. I have spoken of this in the past. 
I am light, but I have also created the darkness. I wish all would love Me and serve Me, but I force no one. I give but I also take away. I cause the rain and I withhold it. I am with the humble and contrite of heart, the joyful and the obedient, and I also sit with you in the ashes and weep when you weep. I suffered while on this earth, and I allow sufferings for your greater faith and greater maturity in Me. But it is always a choice. 
You can scream 'Where is God?!' in the midst of your tragedies, or you can offer Me your pain, your heart, and your cares, and ask Me to use these for the greater good of all. You will not completely understand My plan for humanity until it is fully revealed, and so I ask you to trust Me.. regardless of what things look like in the natural. Let go of your mindsets and set your eyes on things above. No suffering here can compare to the glory that will be revealed. 
I am in all things- I allow the judgments- I am the very fabric of all that exists as there is no other but Me. 
I alone came in the flesh, the divine manifested here, to do a great work in and through you. Since no one but Me got up from the grave, would you just trust Me in this last hour?
YAHUSHUA

Proverbs 14:12King James Version (KJV)
12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
Romans 6:23
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Proverbs 8:36
36 But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.
2 Thessalonians 1:7-9
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

John 8:51
51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.
2 Corinthians 6:14
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
Isaiah 55:8-9
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
1 Peter 3:18
18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
Matthew 5:45
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
Psalm 20:2
Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion;
Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.


Job 1:21
21 And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.
Amos 4:7
And also I have withholden the rain from you, when there were yet three months to the harvest: and I caused it to rain upon one city, and caused it not to rain upon another city: one piece was rained upon, and the piece whereupon it rained not withered.
Deuteronomy 11:17
17 And then the Lord's wrath be kindled against you, and he shut up the heaven, that there be no rain, and that the land yield not her fruit; and lest ye perish quickly from off the good land which the Lord giveth you.
Psalm 34:18
18 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
1 Samuel 2:8
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them.
Isaiah 61:3
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
Romans 8:18
18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.


Exodus 3:14
14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

Barbara
“TRANSCRIPT: Many continue to seek the living among the dead. I am alive. The only way to the Father is through Me. I have risen. I was dead, and now I am alive. I see men bowing to statues made of wood or stone. I see men praying and worshiping the dead. This should not be. I now am pouring understanding out upon you. Many strive to know Me and ask Me for knowledge while in your prayer closets. I hear your prayers. This is the time all scripture will be fulfilled. The dead will awaken at the sound of My voice. Let no man deceive you. A Warning... Some of you with closed eyes are worshiping the serpent. Test all things. Stay on the narrow path. I give life. Read about Me and learn My ways. I will return for you when the trumpet sounds. I will meet you in the clouds. I come soon.”
“TRANSCRIPT: Daughter, speak these words... Why do you look around as though something strange is happening? I am a consuming fire. The waves bow before Me. Many of you are not ready to greet Me. I see your heart, I hear what's on your lips. I am saddened to hear you say My called children hear from devils and from satan, when it is the Holy Spirit speaking through them. You claim you have discerning in the Holy Spirit, but you do not. You continue in blasphemy, causing strife and discord. My wrath is kindled against you for speaking such lies with arrogance. I have given instruction and poured out My Spirit. You have mocked Me. God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. The fire rages, the wind and waves howl and roar. My breath scorches the land. Are you ready to meet Me and see Me as I am?”
Barbara speak these words. Why have you forgotten My teaching? And now I see My many not obeying My commandments and statutes. I was your example, keeping the appointed feast days. As I did these things, so should you do them. Many have gone their own way. How can you be with Me in My Father's House if you don't know Me? You will say you do know Me. Before I went away, I told you what you must continue to do but all I see is rebellion. Look at the world.. lust of the eyes, lust of the flesh, pride of life. Do you have a contrite spirit? If you do, you belong to Me and you will be with Me soon. Let The Spirit quicken you with these words. Many that believe they will be with Me will remain and there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Evelyn
Published on Oct 18, 2017
Come into My Secret Place to Find Joy and Rest
August 31, 2017
My children you are the very delight of my heart. Do you not know that I want your joy to be full? There is joy in my presence. Come into my presence. My joy is like a river that will flood
your soul. In my presence my love will embrace you. My love is pure, undefiled, complete, lacking in nothing, perfect in every way.
In this world there are many troubles, many tribulations but it is my will that I be your constant source of joy. Trust in my love and goodness and your joy will be full. Is there anything I cannot do? Take your rest in me. Am I not with you in every storm, guiding you through them. Can you trust me in the storm? I am there. Precious one, come into the secret place with me. There I will give you vision to see above the storm, come into the secret place, I desire your full attention. Come into the secret place. There you will be made strong. Come into the secret place. Your joy will be made full. I am your place of safety, I am your place of rest!!I am the answers that you seek. I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment