Monday, October 9, 2017

Message Date - 09 Oct 2017



***Prophetic Messages From The Lord: 08 Oct 2017***
Ellen
Daily Prophetic Word
October 8, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, Why do you toil and work where I did not send you? You ask Me why your path is not going anywhere fruitful, but I am not the One who sent you there. Be Still My Child and Listen, for I am bringing clarity in this hour. My burden is easy and light. I will make known My plan for your life within your stillness. You cannot hear Me clearly when you are not calm and allowing My peace to fill your soul and spirit. I give you great treasure hidden in the stillness of Your Heart. Let Me pour out to you all that you need to know in this season. Let Me speak to the part within you that is not trying to figure everything out with the logic of men. You are an overcomer. Hearken up your Praise and Thanksgiving to Me this Day for I have promised to meet you there. Bring your offerings to the storehouse, so that more blessings can be released into your life. Don't hold back, as holding back keeps My Hand from fully coming to your aid. I have come that you will live life more abundantly. Release yourself from all that keeps you from that great joy. This world will bring troubles but that does not mean you have to be troubled about it all. Give Me those worries and concerns. I will give you Rest! Learn the power in Rest and the enemy will fall to your side!
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope

Daily Prophetic Word
October 7, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, Stand firm on My promises. Stand firm in what I have spoken over your life. Many will come your way to take what is yours. Stand firm! Do not believe all the negative reports you have heard. My Voice keeps all of creation in existence each and every day. My Voice speaks into every need you have this day.
Nothing has changed since the Beginning. I still look over My Word to see that it does not return void. What I send out will do what it is sent out to do. I cannot fail. My Word cannot fail. My Love cannot fail. My Promises cannot fail. Grab a hold firmly and do not let go. I have great plans for you. Open your eyes to see Me working out everything for you. Open your ears to hear even the quietest sounds of My voice. Ignore the other voices and come follow Me while we sit next to the Streams of Living Waters. I Am restoring and replenishing your soul in this hour. What has depleted your resources in body and in your world is receiving divine intervention in this moment. Look in the mirror for I Am going to show you just who I have made you to be and to become. I have made no mistake in the details of My Creation. What you wish was not part of who you are just requires My Touch to reveal the hidden beauty. Now is your time to come forth and shine. You are so special and I love you completely!
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope

Daily Prophetic Word
October 6, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, Today know My Power over the Earth and your life. You are not helpless nor without recourse. You have My Power and Will flowing inside of you and through you. You are not victims of circumstance. You are Victorious in every area where My Voice and Hand lead you. Do not put down your Rod and Staff for they bring comfort through every bend in the road. Everything you need, you already have. I placed inside of you the instructions and directions of where you will go, and how you will handle each and every situation that comes your way. Your road map is filled with great and wonderful surprises. Shift your mind to see that. I speak My Best Blessings over your life each day. Enjoy your Now moments. Even in the storm, the flower still holds onto its colors with honor and glory. I have given you the ability to Fly above the Storm like Eagles. See the problem in the spirit realm, and you will be better able to overcome all that is against you. I will not give you the keys to figure out everything in the moment. Your Trust in Me must be strengthened and shifted. With each challenge, you will have the opportunity to press in to the Victory or quit. Even when you have quitted in the Past, My Grace and Mercy will give you another chance. Your future is Bright for I Am the Light in your days of Past, Present, and Future. I will not fail so keep moving on!
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope

Daily Prophetic Word
October 6, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, Today know My Power over the Earth and your life. You are not helpless nor without recourse. You have My Power and Will flowing inside of you and through you. You are not victims of circumstance. You are Victorious in every area where My Voice and Hand lead you. Do not put down your Rod and Staff for they bring comfort through every bend in the road. Everything you need, you already have. I placed inside of you the instructions and directions of where you will go, and how you will handle each and every situation that comes your way. Your road map is filled with great and wonderful surprises. Shift your mind to see that. I speak My Best Blessings over your life each day. Enjoy your Now moments. Even in the storm, the flower still holds onto its colors with honor and glory. I have given you the ability to Fly above the Storm like Eagles. See the problem in the spirit realm, and you will be better able to overcome all that is against you. I will not give you the keys to figure out everything in the moment. Your Trust in Me must be strengthened and shifted. With each challenge, you will have the opportunity to press in to the Victory or quit. Even when you have quitted in the Past, My Grace and Mercy will give you another chance. Your future is Bright for I Am the Light in your days of Past, Present, and Future. I will not fail so keep moving on!
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope

Daily Prophetic Word
October 5, 2017
by MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, Behold today that I AM knocking on the door of your heart and mind. I have much revelation to speak over your life. New things to share with you from My Heart. I am never done showing all of My Creation who I AM. The angels Cry Holy, Holy, Holy. Let your Heart hear from My Throne into every need you have. I am not off creating new life elsewhere for I Am ever present in your life. If you call Me, I will answer. Put aside the other voices all around and look for Me. I want to be found! Let Me speak My Fire over your situations, that attempt to swallow you whole. Let Me silence those who would mock you and place shame upon you. You are My Bride; Perfect and clothed in My Righteousness. No Shame or Condemnation shall I let fall upon you. I will answer your enemies. Come Away to the Secret Place and stay in My Presence. Come Away! What you will not invest in will not yield the harvest you desire. Intimacy does not just happen. It must be cultivated daily. The enemy desires to divide and conquer. Will you believe the lies from far and wide? Who do you say that I Am? What you believe at the depths of your heart will shape everything in your day. You must hold to the truth, but to know the truth you must be like the Bereans who studied and understood that My Spirit is a vital part of revelation. Man believes they have knowledge and revelation to all mysteries. Many force the dots to come together when in fact, they do not. Listen closely. I Am going to shake the religious minds within you and all around in My people. What is not of My Truth and Light must fall away!
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope

Daily Prophetic Word
October 4, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, "Today find yourself not on sinking sand, but rather on solid ground. Can you feel it? You are no longer servants. Shake that off. You are My Royal Sons and Daughters. I know your needs and your heart. Allow me to take you to a place that you could never dream of. Will you Let Me? I have so much to show you. Release the thoughts of the religious minds and fools who know not what I have actually said in My Word. I am not in a box. Can you see My answers over your prayers? I AM the God of the Impossible. Open your imagination this hour, and See My unlimited supply and resources for your life. I have it all figured out. Do you not believe that? Have I not said even the hairs on your head I have numbered? I will take care of all of My Creation from the smallest to the largest. Release the pain to Me this hour. I have come to give you Great Joy and Blessings! Give Me everything that keeps you out of that realm that I died for you to enjoy and live in. I want it ALL, not just parts of it. Why would you carry that around one more minute? Does it serve you any good? Anything that keeps you away from all that I desire to give you, out of My Unending Love, is something you must release to Me this day. Do not put it off, and do not think you will just cope with it. I died to Free You from everything that would keep you bound. I will do as I have spoken over your Life!"
~Many Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope

Daily Prophetic Word
October 3, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, “I Am not a Father of Gloom and Doom. I have not walked away from mankind to let you fend for yourself. Hold fast My Child for you haven't seen anything yet. I am going to do new and amazing things in your life. Forget the former and look to the future, as what was, will never be again. You are ending that book and walking into a whole new book filled with Great Joy and Blessings. What was, will not be in this new book for your future. So shake off the condemnation and shame of your past. Shake it off completely. Bring a new and fresh mind to this brand new chapter. I have new things to put into your hands, and new places you will go to. I will lead you and show you great and mighty things. Take My hand! You can’t receive what you are in doubt of. Your doubt limits My Hand for it is your Faith that is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. A double mind has nothing in common with the Kingdom, for All Things Are Possible for Those that Believe. When you say it cannot, you are saying that I cannot. Understand the Mystery of what Faith can actually do and bring into your life. Without it, you are limited and crippled in every aspect. Decide today to be all in and just watch what is released on your behalf. I look to bless you with unprecedented favor. Look for My Hand and you will surely find it in expected and unexpected places alike!"
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope

Daily Prophetic Word
October 2, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, “Even Diamonds require refining to become all that it can be. Do not discount all that you have been through as a necessary process, even at times you cannot see the reasoning. What is done unjustly will be answered for, so give Me that matter and continue on without looking back. Many get stuck in the wronged moments. I want you to avoid this snare. Do not refuse to receive My Healing touch on Every issue. Many expect to just accept the pain as a way of life. Christ died for your total healing today and not one day, some day. There is nothing to be gained through carrying around unproductive aspects of life. I have come to free the captives, so what is holding you back in this hour? During polishing, the Brilliance can come forth. Many resist this part as it removes parts that they are comfortable with keeping around. My Light will shine through the new clarity with Glory not known to you before. You must decide to not stay stagnate and desire the Magnificent plan that I have promised. Only you can succeed or walk away by what you choose. See your life in its entirety. Your spirit carried your essence before I placed you in the womb. Your journey did not begin as a human nor will it end as one. Discover who you truly are, apart from what you can see with the natural eye. I have taken care of you since the foundations and I will not stop. I am not grading your performance. I love you so! Receive and Believe!”
~Many Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope

Kathy Mote
“This is what the Lord said. I have given you parameters for your thinking, and in every thought and reaction you will live by them. They will keep you hemmed in, and keep you safe in your emotions and reactions to things that you will learn about your life and calling. No more will you feel inferior or cast down. No more will the enemy taunt you with what you don't have. No more will you live by your own measure of success. You will live in the comfort and ease of My own pasture, and be more than content with what I have given. As you do you will be thrilled. You will see just how blessed you are. You will see your thinking parameters are true wisdom, for they will give you to a heart that is overflowing with joy and gratitude. The enemy stole seven times seven at your birth, but I will repay you seventy times seven in your life!”
“This is what the Lord said. Gratitude is key. It will gladden your heart and strengthen your faith. It will lift your outlook, and clarify your thinking on things. It will position you before Me and enable you to receive. Gratitude is an expression of faith that chases away fear and unbelief. Gratitude is an easy choice to make, and is part of walking by faith, but you have to take your eyes off your problem, and put them on Me. Gratitude will bring to your life great ease, for it invites Me in, and gives Me a seat.”
“This is what the Lord said. I want you to see yourself as I see you. Healed, blessed, made whole, precious, and wholely in My care. See yourself as who you really are. You are My child, My intended, My Beloved, to whom I have shed a great Light and given of Myself. I have your hope, now I want your trust. I want you to know in your heart that I intend for you only goodness, and that there is only goodness in My heart. Believing that I am good, and knowing who you are in your heart will drive out fear and uncertainty, and let in My love. You who feel you are on shaky ground and about to falter or fall, you are not. You are about to fly with the courage of an eagle, and the eyes of a hawk.”
“This is what the Lord said. In the coming season you will live according to providence to further My will. It will mean favor, protection and deliverance as My Word goes before you to make a way for you. It will open the way where there was none to level mountains, and in the coming days it will mean a secure place for you. You will see that I AM for you, and every tongue that rose against My favor will be awed and silenced.”
“This is what the Lord said to you who carry burdens, who wait for release, who tarry at the foot of the cross, but then walk away with your burdens still weighing on you heavily. That burden you carry...give it to Me. Give it to Me and I will give it to you, made whole and reflecting My image. Let Me give you My idea of being made free. Your burdens were not meant for you to carry, they were meant for Me.”
“Someone you have grown weary and you are tired of trying to please. You are continually grieved by situations and people and what is expected of you. You think the Lord expects this of you, but the Lord said you have a very short transition ahead of you! This is what the Lord said. Instead of looking at yourself, look at Me. Instead of looking at others, look at Me. Instead of feeling the burden of expectation, lay that at My feet as you give it to Me. Instead of feeling that you have failed, know that I succeed, and all that is asked of you is to trust in Me. The enemy has muddied your thinking, run you into the ground and used the gift of your open and giving heart to set you to grieving. You are not lord of what you see, you will now allow that responsibility to fall to Me.”
“This is what the Lord said. The enemy is pushing many past their ability to deal, so I will shake down the enemy even as he causes trouble and disbelief. I am about to turn against him his own actions as I turn the tables to suit Me! What the enemy has twisted in the heart of men will make them turn to Me for rescue instead. I did not create men for perverseness and trouble. I did not intend for him to wander the wastelands forever. Within each beating heart is the need to be loved, and I am about to pull those heart strings and make them cry out to be made whole! Standing right next to you is one whose life I will dramatically affect by seeing your simple faith and trust. First they will revile, then they will yearn, then I will come to them, and their need will drive them and their hearts will burn! Like unlocking a treasure chest their deep need will turn to deep commitment. I will turn their grief to joy, I will see their deaf ears opened. You will see their life completely turn around. You of simple trust will be simply astounded!”
“This is what the Lord said. Doctrines of devils will become prevalent in the coming days, but they will not stand and they will not prove their worth. False doctrine will seek to minimize Christ and so it will derail your faith. Signs and wonders will accompany the revelation of My Word, and many, upon hearing, will be restored and healed.”
“This is what the Lord said. Gratitude and faith are closely related. One speaks to the other when it has fainted. One opens the door, the other enters in. One presents a soul as worthy as the other enables it to receive.”
“This is what the Lord said. Everyone called to My purpose who bears the mark of severe attack, I will remove that mark as I heal you and reverse the attack!
Some of you are looking at what you consider to be a ruined life. You will be filled with delight, for you will see that I do not lose track, and of all that was lost, all will be given back.”
“This is what the Father said. I am going to release and unleash a powerful revelation of who I AM, of exactly what I have done from the very beginning, of how man is affected by it and where you all truly stand. I am going to shake the foundation of every belief to clarify every thought. Then you will be able to stand before Me with understanding of My true judgement, established in love. Always has it been muddied, twisted and in the dark, now it will be brought to tremendous, glorious light! Oh, how I have awaited this day, that all might truly see their place in this glorious plan. Had men truly seen, they would have rushed to Me with no fear of consequence, for how I measure a man is by My own Life, freely given in My Son. The throes of death can be seen and heard in all the fallen, but I offer Life, abundant and freely given!”
“The Lord said to me, I am Lord of all I see, and I 'see' what is surrendered to Me. With this simple statement came a revelation. Many people ask how could a loving God watch all the suffering that goes on in the world and do nothing. He does see all the suffering in the world, and He is God's answer, our salvation, the cure. He saves and heals when He is invited in and called Lord. At our birth we were given the freedom to choose, and our choice is never taken away from us by Him.Jesus died for everyone in the world, but not everyone accepts Him as Lord. It is our choice to call Him Lord. He is Lord of all that is given to Him, and He brings to Life all that is His. This leaves in question those who don't, and that is the answer to our original thought. The suffering in this world is the result of being separated from Him. That can only be remedied One Way.”
“A word to someone who feels the weight of responsibility for the circumstance they are in. This is what the Lord said. Look at your situation through the eye of your trust. You will see not what you have done, but what I have done!”

Glynda Lomax
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
   I prepare My Bride now.    For those who are in sin, you will enter into seasons of refining you. If you refuse, I will give you over to your sins, for there is no more time. For those who have refused to do My Will, I will lead you to work. If you refuse to work, you will face great hardship in the future in what is coming. For those who preach My Word, prepare for great rewards, for they are coming. You will enjoy a season of great abundance and blessing. Continue in this way until the end. I am preparing My Bride. The final hour is quickly approaching. Each of My children chooses now what their next season will be, by what you do.  Choose wisely, My child. Choose wisely, each of you.

John 14:15
  • 15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Matthew 7:21-23
  • 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
  • 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
  • 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Revelation 3:18
  • 18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Malachi 3:2-4
  • But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
  • And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.
  • Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the Lord, as in the days of old, and as in former years.
John 9:4
  • I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Matthew 25:37-40
  • 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
  • 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
  • 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
  • 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
2 Corinthians 4:17-18
  • 17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
  • 18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
1 Peter 1:6-7
  • Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
  • That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
2 John 7-8
  • For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
  • Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.

Tuesday, October 3, 2017
   There is a time of great grief and much grief coming to My people in the earth. This will be a very heavy grief, as My Word is attacked again and again and My Name is hated in the earth.  This will be a time of great spiritual darkness around you and a time when My people will fear for their lives. You will be hated for My Name’s sake and persecuted even unto death. Many will enter into martyrdom in this time. There will be wars and rumors of wars as nations rise against nations. Much division will abound. Hate will flourish in the earth and you will grieve at what you see. You will grieve as loved ones are killed and you are left living. Little comfort remains in these times. As you look around you in the earth, you see much that is bad and how sin abounds, but far worse is coming, My children. Far worse. You can only survive what is coming if you know Me and My Holy Word, for it is how you will get what you need on a daily basis.  The world will cast you out, but I will take you in. I will shelter you and feed you. I will water you and care for your little ones. I will heal you when you are wounded. Only those who know Me now will be able to see to walk in the great darkness that abounds then. 
 
Isaiah 60:1-3
  • Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
  • For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
  • And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
Ephesians 5:14-17
  • 14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
  • 15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
  • 16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
  • 17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.
Psalm 91:1-6
  • 1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
  • I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
  • Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
  • He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
  • Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
  • Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

Monday, October 2, 2017
   Everything is about to change. My people are not ready. Still they run to and fro in the earth, seeking worldly pleasure, attending to worldly matters and ignore Me and My Holy Word except on Sundays. The world is their focus all the other time.

   What will you do, My people, when these judgments I have ordained fall and you no longer have churches to sit in or pews to sit upon? Who will you turn to when your investment portfolios crumble and your banks close and there are no jobs? How will you feed your families when your wallets are empty if you do not know Me? What will you do?

   I liken you to the foolish virgins because there is no oil in your lamp and you make no time to buy oil of Me while you still can. Do you think you will be able to buy it later? Nay, the door will be shut and you will be left without. The wedding feast will have begun and you will not be invited.

   I will say Depart from Me, for I never knew you because you never made time that I might know you by coming into My Presence. How can someone know you if you are never around them?

   What will you do then? Can the world save you?  

2 Timothy 3:1-8
  • 1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
  • For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
  • Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
  • Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
  • Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
  • For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
  • Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
  • Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
Matthew 25:3-13
  • They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
  • But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
  • While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
  • And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
  • Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
  • And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
  • But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
  • 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
  • 11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
  • 12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
  • 13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
Matthew 7:22-24
  • 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
  • 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
  • 24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
Acts 4:12
  • 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Sunday, October 1, 2017
   My Bride has soiled her wedding garments and is not white as snow. Though I have offered to wash her, she has refused Me, preferring to play in the world’s filthiness. The time is upon you, My Bride, when I will indeed wash you and make you clean. The filth you have worn so many years will not be allowed into My Presence. I am beginning the refining of My Bride. I shall refine her by persecution and very severe persecution in days coming. You will be made to choose between loving Me and loving the world, My Bride, and your choice will lead to your eternity. You will either be with Me, or you will go the way of the worldly. The time of your filthiness is ending.  Choose wisely.
NOTE: Just before the Lord began speaking this word to me, I saw a vision in my spirit of a bride who looked ill wearing a filthy gown. There were some white areas on it, but most of it (80-90%) was dirty and very dirty. Some of the filthy places on it were completely black they were so filthy. I knew I was looking at the Bride of Christ in the vision. I wondered ‘How can those stains ever come out, Lord?’  And He showed me these spots will choose to leave the Bride voluntarily. When faced with persecution, those spots will choose the world over Him.  
You can hear more about this vision here: 

Ephesians 5:25-27
  • 25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
  • 26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
  • 27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Zechariah 13:8-9
  • 8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
  • 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.
Malachi 3:1-3
  • 1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.
  • 2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
  • 3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.

Julie
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Youtube link for this message found here: https://youtu.be/KXsZY5pGE0Y

Daughter, it is I, the Just One, upon whom you will see the words written, King of kings and Lord of lords. I am He who is faithful and true. It is a fearful thing for sinners to fall into the hands of the living God. Many will reap the justice due them, as the pride of mammon has replaced Me, the One True King and Source of All. The writing is on the wall. Only the spiritually blind do not see it. I know the end from the beginning and it is already done. I have weighed and I have measured and the verdict remains. Judgment comes and without delay. As the mountains crumble and the earth swallows its own, as the seas roar and the floods rise up, as fire rains down from the heavens and I shake the earth to and fro, I ask you, where will the wicked and the unrepentant hide from Me? Where will the lukewarm believers go, and to who will they run to for help when the Great I Am thunders from His Throne? They have nowhere to hide and nothing escapes Me, and so their efforts to hide in shame will be of nought for I will expose and I will make known the wickedness of their hearts and they will have no excuse before the Holy One.
Now to My illuminated ones, the shout goes forth to rise! Come forth as My hand of justice falls. Come out of the secret chambers in which I have called you and prepared you for an hour and a day that you have not known. For it is you My beloved, to whom the lost will seek counsel from, for they will be drawn to My light which emanates from within you. For I will pour forth My glorious light and anointing, My power and authority, and the lost shall see Truth in all its splendor. My manifestations in and through you will shatter the illusory reality the lost have been dwelling within, as the scales fall from their eyes. I will expose and overturn all the deception your adversary has presented throughout the ages and many will be hungry for the Manna that only I can provide. As One Heart in Me, you will feed the hungry and give drink to the thirsty as you manifest My rivers of Living Water, and all that have been dead will come to life, and I will breathe life back into their dead bones. Truly, the hour is here wherein My soldiers will hear the call and go forth in victory and in truth, tethering Heaven to earth and reuniting Creator with His created ones, all those made in My image. Such wonders you will behold as you are assisted by the cloud of witnesses in preparing all hearts for My glorious return! Rejoice My Bride, My beautiful ones, whose hearts and wills are fully surrendered in obedience. Shout praises to the King of all Creation in that you have been chosen from before the foundation of the world for this time of now. Open wide your hearts to receive the greatest outpouring and infusion you have ever known as the Kingdom of Heaven dwells among men! Believe and rise! I am finishing your refining and your day is come, hallelujah, hallelujah, your King is with you! I AM HERE!!


YAHUSHUA





Hebrews 10:31King James Version (KJV)

31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.


1 John 2:16
16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.


Daniel 5:24-26
24 Then was the part of the hand sent from him; and this writing was written.
25 And this is the writing that was written, Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin.
26 This is the interpretation of the thing: Mene; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.


Isaiah 46:10
10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:


Hebrews 10:37
37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

Psalm 46:2-4
Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.

Job 34:22

22 There is no darkness, nor shadow of death, where the workers of iniquity may hide themselves.



Ephesians 5:13
13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.


Matthew 5:16
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.


John 6:32
32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.


Ezekiel 37:9-10


Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

Dan
THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION
"My children, I hear many asking for forgiveness, I see many turning from sin. You have been told the time is short and get your house in order. You have been refined. You have suffered through many trials and tribulations, for the time that is upon you. In the furnace of affliction, I make a finished work in you. Testing your heart, preparing you for what comes next. Many have lost their way and have gone to the wide path. The enemy has planted his own seeds and they have grown along with you distracting you from your purpose. Look about because strife and discord they attack the righteous without cause and try to confuse you, so you become weary and lose your way. Put your trust in Me and be patient. Do not give up. You are My loyal and faithful servant. I am coming to bring you home."

RETURN TO ME IN HUMILITY WHILE THERE IS STILL TIME
“Wisdom comes to those who listen. When I speak, the Heavens grow silent. You are an evil generation and have turned your back on Me. Your division and discord have sown the seeds of your own destruction. Your arrogance has caused your enemies to join together against you. The winds of change stir your restlessness. Return to Me in humility while there is still time. Seek and you shall find Me. Forgive the unforgivable, and you shall be forgiven. When I step forward the earth shall shake to and fro. Look around you son of man, the oceans bend theirs knees and pay hommage to Me. For I Am their Master. The wind whispers My name, are you listening? The path shortens as My time draws closer. Will you be found worthy to be with Me in My Father's House?










No comments:

Post a Comment