Sunday, April 30, 2017

Message Date - 29 April 2017

***Prophetic Messages From The Lord 29 April 2017***


The Father says, “You are on My Mind! Have you considered that even the Sun and Stars, I created for you? Have you marveled at how precise all of creation moves and flows with each other part? Is there not order and purpose? Is there anything I left out in the design and order of My Creations? Open your heart and mind in this hour.
You are NO accident or random chance. I dreamed of you in My Imagination. I wrote out the Blueprint of your life from the very beginning of the Foundations. When you say your life is meaningless, this is not the case. Come to Me to find what is buried deep within your inner being. I will explode the very things that are for you to find and to become. I have not left you out of My Great Plans.
I designed and molded you with aspects of My Own Personality and Characteristics. I sent you out to dream and imagine beyond what your natural world would think or believe. It does not have to be first tangible to become tangible. Did you hear that? This is part of the Impossible becoming Possible. Does it seem possible that all of Creation could exist in and of itself?
Many look and say, ‘Lord, what do you want me to do?’ I Am asking you in this Hour, what do you desire to do? Understand that I have already put in your spirit what you have and will birth out in your lifetime. When things seem like a mystery still, I will show you just how important you are to Me and what I have blessed and favored you with for My Namesake. See beyond what the pack is doing and walk into the incredible atmosphere set aside for you!”
“Turbulence in the air does not mean that anything is wrong. This simply is your sign that you are moving into new regions and new atmospheres. You are not called to stay stagnant or unmovable. When you outgrow where you are, there is a gift in being transported to places that will give you more in your earthen vessel. There will never be a time where more is not your portion.
If you are limitless then you will never come to your limit. You must stop evaluating life in mere human terms. Today sets you up for tomorrow’s victories yet to experience. Allow Me to build each block and stone in and through you. Even the angels have yet to find their limits and neither will they find such a thing. You are not small or insignificant in My Hands.
For every weakness that you perceive, I Am the strength to overcome that deficiency. You are fused with Christ’s DNA so there are no real weakness in reality. It is when you stray away that you find life challenging, for you are walking in your own power and authority. You become subject to the flesh in ways seen and unseen.
My People, get the welcome signs ready for there is a Coming Home for many who have walked their own walk for decades even. My Spirit is wooing them back into the fold. You will honor Me when you make them feel at home for this is My Love and Desire that all of My Sheep be found. I will use them as they are right now, just as I use you where you are in your journey. Be a Body of Richness for My Namesake and not superficial clones. This is a joyous celebration in My House this Year! An Explosion is in season for My Bride.”
“I Am removing old assignments that you felt were not completed. Do not worry about what will come of that for I will take it from here. You are being called to New assignments. Many are so comfortable in the past that they will turn down what I present right before them. You must understand that My Glory and Your Blessings are in the New not the Old!
I Am not in prior Movements of My Spirit. Those have come to an end of a cycle and NOW is where I Am awakening over the Earth. New Songs from My Throne Room are filling the Air with a Sweet Fragrance that will break the darkness in this time and space. Do you not see that New Weapons and Strategies must be utilized and that the same old ways will not continue on with benefits?
Allow Me to put fresh flowers in your garden guaranteed to stop the weeds of the enemy from infiltrating your life. What you permit to take root will be for your good or demise. Many look long enough to notice plants growing but fail to notice which types. The gateways you think will not hurt you are a deception that may be your undoing. Consider carefully in what you partake in. The fruit it bears is unmistakable.
I Am setting up Signs and Wonders for My People that have never been seen before. Will you accept My Movements or reject the New that I have for you? I have better for you than what you have already been given. You must decide fully if you will stay where you are or go to the heights and depths that I designed your life to witness to. It is time to stop dragging the feet in all that you do. Run with what I have given you a portion of. You will never regret a life abandoned unto Me!”
“I found you where you were. I did not ask you to become something else in order for Me to accept you. Consider that this is how I see all of mankind. Rejoice that Salvation is a free gift. Rejoice in that you will never be the same from when we first met. Each day brings a New Dawn and a Rebirth in who you are becoming.
I will finish what I have started in you. I will take you to the beginning of My glory upon which there is no end to. Feel My Love and Arms around you in this hour. Take the time daily to receive My Goodness passing before you. You are much more than you believe, and I will show you piece by piece just how special you are to Me. I will not go forward without you Hand in My Hand.
What has come against you is refining you. I will make you through all that is around you. Even right now, you would handle that same situation differently than in the past. Do not dismiss how much you have grown. I Am proud of you! I Am a Proud Heavenly Father. I will force even your enemies to hear Me brag over you. I have you right where you are for the path is changing before your eyes.
Take notice! I have a pencil in My hand right now. What is before you is going to be shifting with your input. What do you Desire to happen over the next few weeks and months? The plans are not written in stone. I can erase and draw a new scenery at any point. I will allow you to have say into what I draw out before My Throne. Come sit with Me. I want to hear your heart.”
“I Am watching over My word to perform it. You have been waiting faithfully for Me to come through. I have not forgotten what I whispered in your ear. Just as I set your day for a rising up and laying down, your days will be filled with laughter once more. I see what you have been going through. I have not left you without My Presence and help in times of difficulty.
Watch what I do next! You have many questions swirling around in your mind. I will answer as you step forward. Many are waiting for the answers before they move. Your lack of movement is why things stopped flowing for you. You will not always know the mysteries before the Revelation. I Am taking you away from this situation despite this not feeling resolved for you.
Hear the Thunder in the distance. The Lightening is breaking through the atmosphere, cleaning out what is not part of this journey. You must let go of things that are not profiting your soul and spirit. You cannot be in fellowship with everyone and some will just waste your time if you allow it. You will find clarity and peace as you release.
I Am revealing the motives of others around you. Some you believed were for you, but I will show you their true heart. I Am cutting away with a clean strike of My Sword, to remove who will ultimately turn on you. My protection reaches far and wide. Do not grow a hard heart over this. I Am replacing the void with healthy vines that will attract and pull towards you the right people. Break the habits that are keeping you bound. The New Awaits you!”
“Your opinions close your eyes and ears to My Truths. Just as the religious minds felt they had everything figured out, they rejected My Son completely, to continue walking in their darkness. How can I correct your flawed thoughts and beliefs when you refuse to be open or let them fall to the ground? I can send you a 1000 messengers and you will reject all of them.
I will not shout over your opinions. When things continue to go in the wrong direction, I expect you to come to a full stop and seeking My Voice once more. My true servants are not push overs. They will not back down and follow your voice instead. They will not bend their knee to your belief system. I will not allow you to shake them nor harm them. When you reject them, you are doing the same unto Me.
I Am clearing your mind in this hour so that I can speak to your heart. There is deep surgery that I must do. Years of toxic teachings will I remove to replace. I will bring you to those that carry My Best. I will remake you this season into someone who is not swayed by what the crowds are doing. You must use the wisdom and discernment that I have given you. Many claim that they are, when they are really living by their own opinion and desire for what is to be truth.
There is a war raging against My True Servants. Be sure you are on the right side and not living in deception. For what is in your heart can be used by the enemy, if you are not careful to let Me clean out the deceptive lies. You must challenge with authenticity. Pride that you cannot be wrong will be your biggest downfall. A prideful heart has many negative consequences that a person will not see even in the midst. I Am setting the stage for you to walk in your best years yet. Follow Me!”
“You are My Carriers of all that I have for mankind. Stop and think for a moment. Does not all of creation flow around humanity? What is happening in the Earth realm is front and center in My agenda. You are not step-children long forgotten about. You are My Very Beloved who I paid, the debt in full, to have with Me once again and forever. Release the thoughts that you must still grovel before Me.
What still troubles your heart? I have not asked you to be what you cannot. Instead I Am raising you up to be what you already are and just do not fully know it yet! I Am bringing out the rare gems and precious invaluable aspects of who you are and who you are to Me. You are not on a doomed mission, quite the opposite.
When things appear broken it is just because I Am aligning the pieces into the correct order. It may feel chaotic for a season, but you are coming out better than you went in. Trust the process and allow Me to do the deeper internal work required to put you upon the Rock that will withstand any situation and storm. I have steps and even when you walk on a different road, I will build a bridge to place you right where you belong.
Stop looking at what you believe is a failure and receive My Love and Grace. I Am not shaking My head at you in disapproval. My Child, I have you swooped up into My arms this very day. Look into My Eyes and Feel My Heart for you. My Plans are only Good for you and there is no plan B! I will keep you on the path towards all that I set aside for you. You will be victorious no matter how the sky looks right now. Trust and Believe for My Glory is yours!”
Come with Me into the deep. Come with Me where there is only you and Me, and I will cast far away from you all fear and unbelief. I will draw you close and open your understanding. I will show you the mechanism behind what you see, and teach you how to operate, navigate, flow and receive My power and walk in My authority. In Me there is nothing to fear, no troublesome darkness, no death, no suffering, lack or terror. Come to the deep, where your eyes will see far more glory than your heart could ever conceive. Come to Me, and I will teach you what you need to know. You will be as one who can soar and move in great power as you walk in faith and perceive My glory. Come to Me where you will find My standard of life. It is shown in My love for you, and seen in how I operate.
All the years you have waited, you thought I did not see. But, My dear child, I did see. I have seen everything that was done to you, the sentence that was heaped upon you, and all that you valued taken from you. That is nothing compared to what will now be given to you. What you had, you had your way. Now you will have things My way. And I still see. I see you waiting for the end of each day. I see you still waiting for Me. Soon you will have your energy, and strength. Soon you will dance and leap. For everything that was stolen will be restored, and everything lacking will be heaped upon you again. Do not think that I don't see, for there is nothing of My children that I don't see, and nothing is impossible for Me.
speak My word and not your own. Use My sword, it is sharp and powerful, and when you speak that, you may consider it finished, settled and done.
What the enemy sent to make you age and steal away your youth will be made to serve you, and to give you your youth! What was meant to harm and bend you over with the burden of old age will be turned into a delightful gift that puts springtime back into your heart, and bounce in your step! You will not go down as one sentenced to death. You will rise in youthful strength and stay risen! And when your days here are done, you will meet Me in peace, and on My terms. You will not be cast down and alone. You will thrill to My presence every moment from now on. I will bless and lengthen your days, and you will enjoy them together with Me.
Your circumstance is about to dramatically change, and the things you see will no longer be the same. Don't hold on to what you now see, for it has no power to hold you. What I am about to do will show My will and prove My integrity. Just because it has always has been, doesn't mean I AM bound by it! Great submission, and great faith, embracing My goodness and trusting Me as you wait are gifts you have already been given, but I am just getting started. You will be a showcase of My goodness and My glory, and you will be delighted! I will retake what the enemy has stolen, and he will be shocked by the sight of what I give you! I will cause the enemy great dismay as he sees that not only do I say what I mean, but I mean what I say!
What you have struggled to cast down but thought you suffered defeat, you will dispose of like tossing it over the nearest cliff! It will never be seen again, this thing that plagued, and caused you frustration and grief. From this day on you will speak My Word like a mighty warrior who makes of the enemy quick work! You will become lethal against the enemy's plan, and in you the Truth will be a sharp weapon. With it you will cut to the heart of each matter. Only the Truth will stand, and lies will be shattered. Lifelong prisoners will be set free, and the tables will be turned on the enemy.
You did not fail, I have rescued you. I will meet you as you rise, filled with praise, full of life and joyously single minded. You have been given a great gift, for in your solitude, you will be well met.
A great war will be waged against the devil through My children beginning this day. Because of the war that the devil has waged against My children, I will repay. Insult for insult will I repay, and he will be consumed with his own rage. It will burn in his belly, and he will be consumed with it every day as he watches me repay My children with loving kindness, and living grace. I will repay and repay and repay! For every child he has humiliated, I will raise! For every precious one he has cast down, I will lift up, and give grace! Watch and see as My children are raised, says the Lord, for I Myself will repay and repay! The very thing that he tried to steal from Me is denied him as My children are raised! Watch as I give that very thing to My children this day! For you are called to living fellowship with Me, and through My own eyes will you see, and My own heart will you feel. You are being drawn closer and closer to Me and into the deep, and glorious things will you see as you are drawn closer to Me. None of My secrets will I keep, for all will be revealed to My children as they come to Me. All of My children will dance, and not weep! All of My children am I able to keep!
Be filled with gratitude. Let gratitude fill you. Until there's no room for any thought of anything else, let gratitude fill you. Let it fill you until it overflows. Let it rise up and pour out of you as praise to the Lord. Be filled with the knowledge of His goodness, and sing your praise to Him! The joy it will bring is part of your faith in Him, and in Him is your freedom.
You are in the fire here to be transformed, so that My heart and My perfect love are manifested in a dying and fallen realm. The birth pains come closer and closer now, as We are ready to give birth. You, My holy vessels, the sanctuaries of My Spirit are being prepared to receive My glory. My oil of anointing will fall upon you, igniting a passion and a desire in you, My people that will illuminate the earth like never before. 

The labor has been difficult and painful and the contractions come yet even closer together now, as the darkness has intensified. Allow the fires of your tribulations to empty completely every effect of sin in your lives.  As you remove the leaven in your lives, I, The King of Glory comes in.

Nothing you are facing is too difficult for Me. Pray intensely and with fervor.  Boldly speak My Words with great faith and believe in My promises. My words will not return to Me void.

Embrace the tests, as I give you opportunities to overcome.  I look at your responses along this journey, to see My own reflection, as your heart's desires and Mine are one.

Remember always, this is not your home. You are here for My purposes, so I may complete the good work I have begun in you. This life is but a vapor, a stepping stone in your walk of intimacy with Me, as I move you from glory to glory. Into eternity, we shall love in each other.

This dwelling place shall fall because it is not in harmony with its Creator, and I will renew this earth, so that I will once again be glorified here.

Take heart in that you keep My Kingdom perspective in your final moments here, so that this terrible evil will not distract you from the narrow way, or deceive you from hearing only your shepherd's counsel, as the fulfillment of all things comes to pass.

Have no fear. I have not forgotten you. On the contrary, you are My jewels, My precious treasures through which everything I have spoken will be fulfilled. This final stretch appears endless, but I assure you, there is an appointed time for Me to infuse you completely, and I will not delay in doing this that My Father has ordained for you. I give you My great peace and joy overflowing, as the birth is ready to take place. Have gladness in your hearts My loves.

You are loved by The King!
 I am your refuge, your fortress and your protection in all things. At all times, your refuge is in Me. I desire My children would remember this in what is coming, for I have made you this promise.

   In times of battle, I have shielded My own and brought them home safely. In times of famine, I fed those who believed on My great Name. I commanded provision for them as they obeyed Me.

   My little ones, you have nothing to fear when you hide yourself in Me. If you will come to Me in worship, in prayer, and in praise, you will see I am well able to be all you need.

   Rest in Me and do not fret for these times, for this truth shall stand until the end of time. 

   I am all you need.
I call you this day to serve in My Kingdom. I call you to extend love to your fellow man, to tell others the good news of My death and resurrection, of My Blood which was shed for them so long ago.

   My children, there is no calling greater than to love those around you with My great love, to serve them, showing My kindness and mercy wherever you go, to give where no one expects to receive, to serve those who expect no service, to love those who are unloved that the world sees as unlovely. For they are not unlovely to Me, but precious in My sight.

   I call you this day to serve for the rest of your days on earth. You are without excuse who refuse My command to do this, for you are able.

   I have given everything I had, though you expected nothing. I have loved you when you felt unlovely. I have shown you great kindness and great mercy when you did nothing to deserve it. I have served you with My life and My death and resurrection, now go and serve those around you.

   This day have I washed your feet, now I lay down the serving towel. Pick up the towel and serve. What you do to the least of these, you do to Me.
TWILIGHT IS UPON THEE, for My Time draws near. For soon, DARKNESS SHALL COVER THE LAND. Have I not spoken? Have you not been warned? The battle continues in earnest. Shall you be found on the Father's side? Can you not feel the Breath of My Spirit? The chains that bind thee shall be broken. SPEAK My Name and you shall SEE My Power. Through your weakness, you find STRENGTH. I have chosen you to SHINE My Light where there is darkness, another shall not follow. You shall BEAR WITNESS to My Glory. The naysayers shall hide, as what you SPEAK is My Will and shall be DONE. Vengeance shall be slain by My Sword of Justice. Darkness days are numbered. For ALL shall bend their knees to Me. I SHALL AWAKEN THE HEAVENS. And the wicked shall try to hide their faces from Me. BUT I SEE ALL. None shall escape their judgment. FOR TRUTH SPEAKS THIS DAY.
Have your garments been WASHED in the Blood of the Lamb? Did you AMEND your ways and your doing? Have you REPENTED and TURNED from your sinful ways? You will hear the TRUMPET and a SHOUT. Are you PREPARED? Many will be left behind. They will be left behind because they IGNORED My Warning. The Gate closes at TWILIGHT. Once the Gate closes, no one will enter. Don't be left outside. TRIBULATION will cover the lands, like has never been seen before. I have poured out My Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding. Many have come forward to be ACCOUNTED WORTHY. YOU WILL BE CHANGED IN AN INSTANT. No more sin and death. MY PROMISES WILL BE KEPT. Are your lamps TRIMMED? The Bridegroom is READY and will arrive soon!
My people, hole up in your homes, for war is at hand and you should not be on the highways and byways when it strikes, for you will be very regretful if you are.
   You cannot stop this from transpiring, only pray you for mercy for those not yet saved, for I will save many by your prayers, and I will show you mercy as well, if you will spend your time thus.
   Your life as you know it is about to change forever, and it will never be put back the same way again. This must be, and you must endure, and watch for My soon return.
   Draw near to those you love and speak your words of love now, for many shall be taken from you. Plagues are about to be released as well, and you will not see them coming (the plagues).  I have suffered very long with this adulterous nation, and I have grown weary of your abominations in my sight. A stiff-necked people walks its streets with no intention of ever repenting.
   I warn My own in My great mercy, but the wicked shall perish in their sins. Only those being interceded for by My children shall be saved.
   Occupy until I come by doing the works you know are of Me. Tell others of Me at every chance. Be about My Father’s business and do not deny Me before men, no matter the cost.
   You are coming home.

Kathy Mote
Ellen
Julie
Glynda Linkous
Barbara


No comments:

Post a Comment