Saturday, January 14, 2017

Message Date - 14 Jan 2017



***Prophetic Messages From The Lord: 14 Jan 2017***

(Ellen)
Daily Prophetic Word
January 11, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, “You were bought with a price. If you were not worth everything that I had then I could justify not investing more time into humanity, but YOU WERE AND YOU ARE! It is time to put to rest the notions that I Am not satisfied by what was done through the Cross and Resurrection. If all you see was a moment in history that moved you from the future of hell to heaven then you are missing all that was really done on your behalf.

Take My Hand for I Am taking you on a wild ride of discovery. Drop at the door all preconceived notions about what is and what is not. I Am starting with a fresh and clean slate to give you New Revelation and New Third Heaven Mysteries. My Truth over time has been altered until it no longer rings the full truth. You are the generation that I Am working with NOW, not the people of yesterday and a time long ago.

My Power is available to flow in and through you. My Wisdom and Knowledge, for the people of today, is what is being released. I have not finished talking to mankind. However could I have told you everything that there is to know by now? Your own human volumes expand second by second. A Kingdom that has been since the beginning of everything surely has an infinite number of volumes to learn from. Open your heart and mind to all that I will show you.

My people are going into New Realms and Experiences. What used to get you in and out of these areas in the past will not work this go around. You must accept the New! The Bereans accepted the Gospel and New Covenant where as the Pharisees would not. I Am taking you to never before knowns. You must be willing to let go of wrong thinking and incorrect teachings. The Plumbline is in your midst.”

~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


Daily Prophetic Word
January 12, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, “Focus on the Goal. Do not let the noise distract you in this hour. It is just an illusion and mirage to shift you off of the promises that are about to manifest. Smoke screen after smoke screen is rising up. You have the power and authority to blow My Winds over every problem that comes. Do not stop moving forward for the land you are to seize is just ahead.

I will place in your hands the long-awaited and even more anticipated promises that you have held onto no matter what has come against you. The rewards are yours and no one will deny you from what I have commanded for you. Get your celebration glasses ready for the toast is for you and all that we have walked through together. You have done well in seasons that had elements that could have taken you out completely, but you stood your ground.

The Mountain is your place of Honor and you arrived there by My Hand alone. Look at your surroundings and take in the victory, for we will be moving on from here soon. What you have learned, stretched, and grown from will be deeply needed in the coming months and years. You are more ready for what is to be then you will realize at first. Remember in the moment, that you are not who you were in the past. You are stronger and more capable for any and every assignment that falls into your hands.

Changes are coming fast over the next 8 months. You will feel overwhelmed and dizzy at times, but keep looking up for I have all of your concerns taken care of. You will not need to think if I will come through for even before you knew to ask Me, I already dealt with the issue. The obstacles before you are being crushed under the weight of My Glory. Like a steamroller, the path has been made smooth as glass. This is a glorious time in My Kingdom!”

~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


Daily Prophetic Word
January 13, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, “Many choose to waste their time wishing for a different kind of life, filled with all sorts of aspects missing in their current circumstance. When you do that, you are forsaking the brilliant life that I have already constructed. If you choose instead to join and co-create it with Me, you will find the hidden elements of beautiful surprise all throughout your days. Cannot I turnaround what you are certain will never shift or change? Your mind is the block.

Some of your greatest gifts and blessings will come out of moments that you would rather remove from the storyline. If you haven’t put it in My hands yet, how will you know what I will do with it? No, it was not My desire for you to go through waves of struggles or tragedy, but Am I not the keeper of your days? Will I not come through to destroy the schemes of the enemy? Will you trust Me fully without complaining or doubt?

The condition of your heart matters, and I will put My Healing Balm on all of the war torn areas. You will become more than what you would have if these battles never touched your shores. Let Me have all that sorrow, and I will throw it as far as the East is from the West. You may not be able to change what happened, but I can give you an outcome that will fill you with Joy unimaginable. I can and I will do that for My Beloved Children.

I AM the God of the Impossible and Improbable. I created you out of My own imagination and set your feet down to do the unbelievable for My Glory and Honor. Your purpose is in My Hands, and I will use you for the greatest of exploits if you will just accept that these are My intentions always. There is nothing stopping you in reality. What you see as limitations, I see as a chance for Me to show up and show out on your behalf. Never underestimate what I will do in your life.”

~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


Daily Prophetic Word
January 14, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, “You have rivers of living water flowing in and through you. You have access to aspects of My Spirit for every need internally and around you. This living water will do what you command it to do. Your faith will ensure the manifestation into the natural. Your hands are not empty, and you must decide to see your situation with expectation of My Supernatural answer. You will receive in due season.

You have carried guilt from the past because you thought you acted against My Honor. People have believed you were in sin and you have also believed this as well. My Child, I Am resurrecting those moments to show you that even though you thought you acted wrongly, you did not. It appeared you were doing out of your flesh, but the outcome was part of My Plan from the day I spoke it over you.

Just as Rebecca worked to position Jacob into receiving the first born blessing, it was I that spoke that Jacob was to walk in that Favor before he was even born. For Jacob I loved and Esau I hated. You are like Rebecca and Jacob. You took action and the outcome was criticized as being sinful. I Am healing you and clearing your mind. I Am setting the history books straight and restoring your inner peace.

Before you decide to carry guilt and shame come to Me for restoration and revelation into the whole story. I know the unseen and will bring the hidden into full view. I love you My Beloved, and I do not desire that you live a life less than Joy and Overflowing Abundance. Freedom and Healing is your wonderful portion. Do not waste a single day living in a pit. You are My Royal Sons and Daughters worthy and highly favored.”

~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


(Kathy Mote)
Things are not as they appear to be. To those who stand in faith, what you wait to receive is very near. To those who have come before the Righteous Judge, you have been heard, and your affairs are in order. To those who have sewn, and wait to reap, you will be astounded by the generosity that you are about to see. You who desire My grace and blessing, you are beloved to Me, and you are in good standing. All is not as it seems to be. There are a great many blessings coming, and they come upon you speedily.
Trust the work that I have done in you, for you are in My hands. I know what you have need of in the coming days, and I am giving it to you as you wait and trust Me. We have different objectives, you and I. You want what you can see, I want what you can't. I prepare you for your place in eternity with Me.
You are my masterpiece, and to Me you are beautiful and precious. I will give your bones strength, and you will have the agility of your youth returned to you beyond the capacity of your years! I delight in you, and have enabled you to run your race. You will delight in your complete healing as you see the work of My hands.
You face something in your life that is a great challenge to your peace of mind. You face this each day, and you become frustrated because you feel as though you have failed. You have only failed if you give up your confidence and belief. Stop removing your faith and re-examining it. By what standard do you say that you have failed? By not seeing the result you desire where you have been challenged? I am seeing no such failure in your life. I am seeing you build your most holy faith built on Me, and I did not fail. Your challenge is to believe what you don't see. Stand, therefore, I say again, stand, in your most holy faith, and receive!
I would be remiss as a Parent if I gave you what you did not have the faith and discipline to receive. It would be like a fluffy blanket you laid down with, instead of the strength to walk in the ways of My Kingdom. I call you to much greater things. Lay aside the notion that faith is something you receive. Faith is the product of My presence in you, it is the footprint that I leave. Faith grows in the confidence you have in My love, and My Lordship as you yield. Faith is the power to see the things poured out for you in Me. Faith is calling into obedience every thought you choose to think. Faith is the power of My love in you that calls My will into being. Lay aside all that rises against the intimate knowledge of Me. Cast down every thought that denies My Lordship and your confidence in Me. Put aside the things that weigh you down, and embrace My love for you. Let flourish that simple trust in Me that I have placed in you.
It is time for you to receive. Like a tree shooting buds in the spring, you will be adorned with fruit like the abundance after spring rains. Where once you were gaunt and lean, you will see youthful exuberance again. Where you have been soft and weak, you will now flex with youthful strength. You will be filled with delight in this season, for it is your springtime, time to receive!
You will see things you thought you would never see as delight after delight comes to you in a steady stream. After many years of waiting, this is your year of jubilee!
The prayers of faith spoken by My beloved are like lights, showing where My power moves in them. They point the way to My intentions, and are a beacon illuminating them. The power of My Kingdom stands behind them as they speak My word and stand. My word does not come back empty handed, but goes before them as they receive what they have said.
Your breakthrough is near. It does not come to you, you come to it! You are as I have called you to be. You come to your breakthrough beautifully, and you come to it quickly. I have placed My delight in you, and soon you will delight in your freedom. From your days of struggle, you will remember trusting in Me. Throughout your days of freedom, you will glorify Me for all to see. From the deepest place in your heart, you will always walk with Me. You are filled with My fire, and I call you from the deep.
You withhold grace and forgiveness because you are angry with someone. In your thinking they are reaping what they have sewn, and you are justified in your response. But you have wandered, and I say this to bring you home. Just as they are now reaping, you are sewing. You are My intended, and I want better for you than this.
You must go in My strength alone and not in your own. In your own strength you are vulnerable, and the enemy sees you as a target. In My strength there is nothing to fear, and there is nothing that will bring you down. In Me is your every defence, and no evil will befall you as go in My presence. Do not lament that you have no strength. I give My own to stand in!
You have a high calling, and you have been through much preparation. Through all the pain and rejection you have endured, I am making sure your calling and election. I am making secure the bond that binds you to Me. I am setting you apart deliberately. What I do in you will soon be seen. You will be settled and perfectly secure in your relationship to Me. You will receive the gifts and healing you need to complete your calling. When I say you are called to Me, I mean that you are exclusively for Me. Do not be impatient, and do not weep. I do a perfect work, and I am not one minute late. Soon you will see clearly the Kingdom to which you are called, and there will be only joy in you as you bound forward.
I give you something only I can give, and you are not to worry about it. I build in you a sureness of heart that will withstand any wind that blows against you. There will be such confidence in you that no one will dare challenge or come against you. I give you this to set you apart, so that I will shine through you. You will know on a deep level what I speak to you. You will stand like a marble pillar, and many will be drawn to Me through you. In a steady stream they will come to you, the battered, uncertain, and broken. You will impart to them My assurance and strength, and be to them a beacon.
If you knew just who you were, you would also know how much you are loved. You would be so generous of heart, so free of care in this life. You would be filled to overflow and then be filled again! But you don't yet know just who you are, or just how much you are loved. So I have set about teaching you to know, and to see, and to understand. You will grow up nicely, like a tree beside the brook. You will be as the fatted calf, spoiled, and full of milk! I will remedy your condition with a generous, healthful look at just Who loves you, My dear child, and just how much.
What the devil stole, I will give back to you. What was ruined, I will make right again. What was taken and seemed irretrievable, lost and broken, I will make a path for you to be paid back double! I will make straight the crooked path, and I will make it easy to walk! I will set you in your place. I will fill you full of the ease and comfort of love and grace. What was stolen was your place in Me. What was broken was your heart without Me. What was lost was eyes to see, ears to hear, and a heart that beats in synch with Me. What was lost and irretrievably broken was your perspective of Who you belong to, and just how much He loves you. What I gave was His love for you. What I return to you is far more than what was stolen. You are now restored to Him, and we will be closer than a mere walk in the garden! Your heart will beat with Mine in deep understanding. You will be restored to better than what was stolen!
I will give you special strength, you who thought you needed someone else to stand with you and help. I will be Who stands with you. I will be Who gets you through. You who thought you could not stand, you will stand stronger than anyone else! You will walk each step with Me, hearing My voice, and seeing with great understanding. You will do more in the coming days than stand. You, who thought you had no strength, will bound like an elk, and run a great race!

(Matt Smith)
“2017 will be a year of great kingdom building, and My people must put in the work and build, even through the problems of 2017. They must put in time for Me, and be about My business. Those of you who are ready to work and have gotten your building materials, this is your year to build. And when you build, you will see great works for My kingdom.
I am always looking for laborers. The assignments I have called you to do will take off like a rocket if you put the work in. Rise and take your place, and draw closer to Me. Spend time with Me, and I will sup with you. With Jesus as your chief cornerstone, the gates of Hell will not prevail, and you will succeed in advancing My Kingdom.”


(Glynda Linkous)
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Step Out

    Let the conflicts within you go. Release them to Me and I will determine the outcome of each. You are burdening yourself needlessly, for I have already gone before you and ordained how it shall be.

   Your part is to obey Me.  Fear not, only believe.


Thursday, January 12, 2017
Uncertainty

   I am taking you a different way than you expected, and it is causing uncertainty within your soul. Do not feel uncertain, for new paths and new challenges help you grow in all things.

   I know where we are going, be not afraid.

   Embrace this new path in your life.                                            

Proverbs 3:5-7

    5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
    7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.


Friday, January 13, 2017
A New People

   I am raising up a new people, a people of miracles, signs and wonders. A people who will believe Me and My Word and do many mighty works in My Name.
   Beware, My people, for those of you who will believe Me and believe My Word, those I do these miracles, signs and wonders through will face persecution like never before.
   The enemy raises up a people, too – a people full of hatred for all the things of Me, a people more zealous than before to stop my gospel in the earth.
   My enemy shall not succeed in stopping the gospel in the earth, but the battle shall rage fiercely. Many of you will see it, as evil fights against good. Evil shall prevail for a time, but then the end comes and all that is evil shall be destroyed as My Word declares.
John 14:12

    12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

2 Thessalonians 1:3-5

    3 We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth;
    4 So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:
    5 Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

Revelation 13:7

    7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.


(Barbara)
A gentle breeze carries the sweet fragrance of blossoms,,, in the distance you can hear the melody of the harpists and angels singing for on this day I am sending my angels out to guard my chosen and sealed. The battle will be fierce. You have dreamed of this day and seen visions as my Spirit is poured out many mysteries will be revealed. Open your heart now to my understanding Your eyes will see and ears hear amazing sights and sounds as we come to the end of all things. Do not be afraid. I have sent messengers to warn you. All will know I AM THE LORD all these things must come to pass Take time in your prayer closet to pray you are worthy to ESCAPE. All will pass away but my love for you will endure forever through all Eternity.

(Evelyn)
Published on Jan 12, 2017

Prophetic Word
Received 01-10-2017
by Evelyn Brooks

Prophesy my children. Declare my will be done, my kingdom come! You have much more power and authority than you know. Speak, declare my words! Command the mountain to move! To those who are one with me nothing is impossible! Have I not said that I am with you, that I am in you? We are one! Prophesy my children! Declare my will be done!What is it that you have need of? Is it not my will that your every need be met in abundance? Speak it, declare it. Can you agree with me? If you believe it shall be done! Whatever you bind on earth is bound in heaven and what you loose on earth is loosed in heaven. Am I a man that I would lie to you? Why do you doubt and fear like the people of this world? Am I not your all in all? What is too hard for me? Declare my will be done. Expect to see the spoken word manifest. Do not be moved by the lies of your enemy. Stand firm! It is my delight to give you the keys to my kingdom.







   Believe Me, and step out in obedience to what you know I am telling you to do.                                    

Mark 5:36

    36 As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.



No comments:

Post a Comment