Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Message Date - 10 Jan 2017



***Prophetic Messages From The Lord: 10 Jan 2017***

(Lana Vawser)

PIONEERS – THIS IS YOUR DESTINY YEAR!!
Posted on January 6, 2017 by Lana

By Lana Vawser
As I sat with the Lord today I heard the words flow from His heart “PIONEERS – THIS IS YOUR DESTINY YEAR!!!”
There has been a very strategic assignment against the Pioneers coming into 2017. Those who are forerunning and pioneering new lands, new pathways, new strategy from heaven.
This strategic assignment has come against with GIANTS raising their ugly heads again to do whatever they can to INTIMIDATE and cause the Pioneers to withdraw and to not move forward.
The very reason that there has been such turbulence, such heaviness, such confusion and dread coming against many of the Pioneers is BECAUSE…. Pioneers this is your DESTINY YEAR!!! You will not know the TERROR OF THE NIGHT anymore, but a freedom, healing and shift that will take you deeper in relationship with Him and release the perfect peace that is yours in Christ!
Pioneers, doors are going to open to you in 2017 for your DESTINY that are going to be greater than your wildest dreams, bigger than what you have ever expected and the PROVISION will be MORE than you have believed for. (Ephesians 3:20)
 You have paid a big price to Pioneer and forerun in all the ways the Lord has asked you to, and I feel the Lord’s heart is MOVED by your sacrifice and obedience. The Lord is going to ADD TO YOU in 2017 above and beyond what you have given. He is going to RESTORE more than was taken.
A SPIRIT OF DIVISION HAS ATTEMPTED TO DIVIDE THE PIONEERS BUT AS THEY STAND IN UNITY, I AM COMING TO MULTIPLY
I saw a spirit of division that has been attempting to divine the Pioneers. To cause “lonerangers” and bring “misunderstandings” and “offences”. I felt the heart of the Lord to continue to do whatever you have to do to move towards and stand in UNITY. For where there has been DIVISION, as you do what you can and what He is leading you to do, there is not only HEALING and RESTORATION coming, but I saw MULTIPLICATION. I then heard the words “I am coming to MULTIPLY”. The Lord is coming with GREAT INCREASE for the Pioneers in PROVISION, in BREAKTHROUGH and of VISION in the “team work.”
 I then heard the John Maxwell quote “Teamwork makes the dream work”.
Keep fighting for those who are called to run with you. Keep fighting for unity. The Lord is going to STRENGTHEN, HEAL and INCREASE!!!
I also saw the Lord bringing greater SUPPORT NETWORKS to the Pioneers. 2017 will be a year of SIGNIFICANT NETWORKING to see the DREAM and VISION extended further than you could ever imagine or dream.
MOUNTAINTOPS AWAIT THE PIONEERS/FORERUNNERS
I heard the words “Mountaintops await” and I saw a lot of the Pioneers and forerunners have been in the valleys and trenches a lot in 2016. Fighting to simply keep the vision alive and to make it through the year. I want to encourage you that there are MOUNTAINTOPS before you in 2017.
Mountaintop encounters with JESUS, mountaintop VISION, mountains of PROVISION, opportunities that will open up with such great favour, it will literally be LIVING THE DREAM, and MOUNTAINTOP EXPERIENCES as the Lord opens up doors for you that you have never dreamed of. You haven’t even begun to see what He is up to!
You WILL be marked with JOY in 2017! You will know JOY upon JOY! This is your destiny year! So much of what you were created for is going to open up this year.
2017 will see an ease and refreshing coming over you as the grounds you have toiled and ploughed that have been so hard, are finally going to spring to life with abundant fruit. You will see the fruit of your obedience over many years in 2017.
Pioneers!!!!!! This is your DESTINY YEAR!!!
THERE IS HOPE IN THE “SPRING CLEAN”
Posted on January 7, 2017 by Lana
By Lana Vawser
Recently I heard the Lord in an excited way say “SPRING CLEAN!!!!” I could feel His heart SO excited by the precious work that He was doing.
The “SPRING CLEAN” was full of the ANTICIPATION of the “NEW” that was before the people of God. As I was pressing in seeking His heart on the “SPRING CLEAN” instantly a vision opens up in front of my eyes.
I see Jesus standing before a HUGE boiling pots in the shape of hearts. Yet as I looked closer in the middle of this heart shaped boiling pot I saw the words flowing in the pot full of liquid “MINDSETS”, “LIES” and “WOUNDS”.
The heat was increasing so much on these boiling pots that it began to bubble and bubble but what I noticed was I couldn’t see beyond the “top layer” of the liquid. This thick, almost dirty, crusty layer was forming on the top of the liquid. As it came up, more and more, the Lord would use His hands to scoop off this gunk. I knew He was dealing with the hearts of His people in such a deep way.
Every time He would remove the GUNK, He would then breathe into this liquid and I would then hear the words “ThERE IS HOPE IN THE SPRING CLEAN”. It was like LIFE and HOPE and ENCOURAGEMENT was being breathed into this pot.
This process kept going on and on and on until less and less GUNK had come up to the surface. I then noticed that the liquid was GOLD. Such a PURE GOLD, like I had never seen.
He spoke again “I am refining you as PURE GOLD!!!! For many of you, you have felt the intensity of the heat in this season bringing things to the surface. You have felt My pruning hand, but keep your eyes on ME for there is HOPE IN THE SPRING CLEAN!!! I am EXTENDING YOU, HEALING YOU, RESTORING YOU and BREAKING harmful mindsets as I BREATHE UPON YOU!!!! This fire and heat will not KILL YOU, but BRING YOU TO LIFE and IGNITE YOU with greater revelation of TRUTH of who I am and who you are. My WORD will come alive in you like never before.”
You will come out looking and smelling more like JESUS!!!!!!!!!!
“Embrace this process and RELAX! Know that there is HOPE as I am preparing you for greater SCOPE and ADVENTURE! You are not going to die, you are COMING ALIVE!!!!”
“You are being prepared for the next step of this new day! You will step into more than you could imagine, and as you embrace Me and what I am doing, I am strengthening you and setting the foundations in you for LONGEVITY!!!
FAVOUR IS SHOWING UP IN THE MOST SURPRISING AND UNEXPECTED WAYS ANDPLACES!! GOD’S GOING TO INTERRUPT AND FAVOUR WILL ERUPT!!
Posted on January 9, 2017 by Lana
By Lana Vawser
For the past few weeks I have been sitting on a word the Lord gave me and it is around the subject of favour. The Lord spoke to me and said that “Favour is now showing up in the most surprising and unexpected ways and places”
The Lord spoke to me that the FAVOUR that He is now releasing upon many will come seemingly “so far out of left field”, many will be stunned and awed by what He opens up.
He then began to speak to me about Mary in Luke 1:30:
The angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary; for you have found favor with God.
GOD INTERRUPTS…
God interrupted Mary’s life with His plans and favour, likewise in this season, there are going to be DIVINE INTERRUPTIONS of the favour of the Lord in the lives of believers that are completely unexpected and in the most unexpected places. The way the Lord interrupts your life with great favour, may feel bigger than you expect, it may seem completely out of ‘your box’, it may feel scary and it may feel stretching, but do not fear; KNOW THIS….
The Lord has PREPARED YOU for this and you have GREAT GRACE! You have the GRACE for the FAVOUR and assignment that He is opening up.
The way He interrupts is going to be lead you into your destiny and knowing abundant life in the most glorious of ways. This shower of favour in the unexpected ways and places is going to require a deep trust and dependence upon the Lord, but He is NOT going to let you down. He is with you, will go with you and has gone before you. You have all you need for the to walk in the favour and assignments being opened up before you.
SURRENDER AND PURITY
I asked the Lord why He highlighted the story of Mary in this release of His favour, and I felt Him say that her life of surrender and purity was a PLATFORM for His favour.
“And Mary said, ‘Behold, the bondslave of the Lord;
be it done to me according to your word.’” – (Luke 1:38)
The Lord’s eyes have been roaming the earth looking for the surrendered lives, the hearts of purity and the ones yielded to Him. Those who have said “YES” above everything else. Despite the weariness, despite the hardship, the trial, the tears, the pain and pressure, they have NOT left their YES. You are about to know SHOWERS of FAVOUR and INCREASE.
The favour of the Lord is not something to be “earned”, but I believe in this season the Lord has been highlighting stewardship, heart intention and purity of heart. He has been teaching the body of Christ in a deeper way about living a life so surrendered, living a life that is ALL ABOUT JESUS and Jesus alone, the TRUE NORTH, Jesus as our FIRST LOVE. He is teaching the body of Christ about living a life where the FAVOUR OF GOD is ATTRACTED and DRAWN TO.
THE KEY BEING the intention of the heart. Not living surrendered and trying to “steward well” to GAIN FAVOUR, but living a surrendered, yielded life, always crying out with a YES for Him to deal with our hearts… for ONE REASON ALONE!!!!
BECAUSE WE LOVE HIM and WANT TO GLORIFY HIM!!! That’s it!
From that place, we are now seeing that THIS is the season where the SEEDS OF THE SECRET PLACE ARE SPROUTING!!!
SEEDS OF THE SECRET PLACE ARE SPROUTING!!!
 I saw many of God’s people living so deep in the secret place. They were living SO LOW in His presence, so surrendered. While the storms were going on around them, the pain, the trial, the opposition, they stayed nestled in the secret place with Jesus and continued to sow and sow.
In fact, in the hardest moments, they sowed DOUBLE THE SEEDS of FAITH and WORSHIP to Jesus. In the hardest moments they were EVEN MORE INTENTIONAL to MINISTER TO HIM!!!!!!!
The SEEDS that have been planted in the secret place are now SPROUTING FORTH!!! They are coming ALIVE with ABUNDANT HARVEST and THE SHOWERS OF FAVOUR are increasing!!!!!!
Continue pressing deeper into knowing Jesus. Keep pushing deeper into His Word and His promises. Keep living your life from a place of MINISTERING TO HIM with your worship and laid down life, with your YES!
May we all echo the cry of Mary’s heart when the Lord interrupted her life with His unexpected plans and favour:
And Mary said, ‘Behold, the bondslave of the Lord;
be it done to me according to your word.’” (Luke 1:38)


(Ellen)
Daily Prophetic Word
January 6, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, “There will come a time when all will see, hear, and know the truth. Even your greatest judge and accuser will have to be humbled to what they have said and done against you. I want you to focus on where I Am taking you and not what is still to be resolved fully. You can move on even when others scream objections.
If I Am for you then who really is against you? They will not stop what I Am doing in your life. They will not influence where I take you either. I have not consulted them nor asked for an opinion. You will have finger pointers and slanders in your midst. They will disagree with you and look to stir trouble. And? Nothing has changed since the time My chosen vessels in the Bible walked this Earth. What you face is what all have dealt with before you.
I will heal the land before you. I will heal the crevasses deep within you. When I get finished, you won’t even remember the names of those that balked at you. They will move on to their new dilemma far away from you. A ravenous dog will always look for the fresh meat to dig into. I will deal with enemy and ‘friendly’ fire alike. Do not lose your identity in the fog.
See a distraction as a distraction and not necessarily something for you to ponder or address. When you are doing what I have asked you to do, no one else deserves an explanation so don’t worry about constructing one. If they walk in My Spirit, the revelation will come to them. If not, they will sit on the sidelines and watch Me bless you over and over until they can’t take it anymore. What you lend to as being important will be fed for the positive or negative. You are going to receive the Prize, so that is where your attention should lie.”
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


Daily Prophetic Word
January 7, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, “The Stars in the heavens shine so bright that their light will reach you regardless of the distance. You are like that star. You shine bright even when you forget that you were created to shine day and night. Many have thought that their sins have dirtied up the light, limiting the reach. They decided there is no hope and gave up trying.
Beloved, Listen! The Cross was a one-stop solution for all of your needs while on the Earth. It is not a one-time fix either. The Power of the Cross and the Resurrection are your keys to having and living a prosperous life. I have not left you without a way out of every pit you can imagine. Come back into My Arms. Let Me clean you up and put My best on you.
If you believe that you have already overcome, it will push and accelerate you through your now moments into the full truth. You are able because Christ is in you. When you deny that you are able, you are really denying that Christ is. You are One. You will come out stronger and more equipped if you allow the process to mold and shape you into His likeness. You may not see the correlation between what you are going through and what benefit that it will have, but in My Hands all will yield Fruit beyond imagining.
2016 was not a wasted year. Many of My people are complaining and murmuring like an ungrateful servant. You are not a servant nor slave. Your alleged setback was merely a preparation time. Like a Bow is pulled back by the Master Archer and at the right time the Arrow is released towards the Mark. 2017 is your year of being Released into the Atmosphere that has been brought in by My Presence. You are the finest handcrafted Arrow that no amount of money could buy. Purely Priceless!”
Daily Prophetic Word
January 8, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, “Worship at the Well! Many come to the wells of life looking for ordinary water that will meet their immediate thirst. Many of My People have that same mentality about spiritual matters. You are only living in part of your potential when you merely see yourself as flesh. You were first created as spirit and that is where you will tap into all that you were created to do and be.
To deny half of yourself will limit your perspective of everything around you. My Living Water will nourish and quench the thirst that you have long overlooked. Allow your spirit to soar and it will! Welcome My Spirit into every nook and crevice in your surroundings. I Am accelerating, those that are hungry, to dimensions never before seen. The supernatural did not end in the pages of My Word. Can you not do even greater than those that came before you?
Ears that are filled with the dead works and faith will not hear. Faith is not about seeing, but just believing. Many say that they Hope for something but have no faith behind it in reality. How can you get from one side to the other if only one leg moves? Partial action is not action. Partial faith is not faith. What do you believe, and what do you believe that you will take full faith and action to? Will the Red Sea not open up for you too? You have not because of what limits you think there are, but none of that is your true reality.

Living in a land of metaphors is fine, but I Am calling you into the world of Let It Be So! A place of the literal manifestation of what was not, coming to be what now is. This is your portion. Hear Me, THIS IS YOUR PORTION! My Bride is a supernatural Bride today, not 1000 years from now. Do not quench the Holy Spirit. Before there can be unity, there will be a great divide. I Am taking those that cling to Me, beyond the known realms of today. Those that do not believe in the I AM in fullness will sit on the sidelines and watch Me do the Impossible with My True uninhibited followers. You have not seen anything yet. Just watch what I do next!”

~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


Daily Prophetic Word
January 9, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, “Did you count your chickens before they were hatched? Who did you leave in charge of those chickens? When you are in My Will and Plans, what has been decreed over your life will come to pass, but you have a part in that coming to be. You are to be active participants in what I have for your life. Many are sabotaging themselves and not even aware of it.

I will at times make you wait and wait and wait. Are you serious about My path or will you wander off to fill your own hands and desires? Abraham walked off to do what only I could do for him, through another way. The price can be very costly. I may not give you another option when you do on your own. You must be trustworthy in the little, as well as, the much. I had to test him further, with the promised son, just so that he finally saw the man that I had created him to be.

Your vision of who you are is the biggest stumbling block to your success. People will tell you who you are, and you will even have an opinion. BUT I know the FULL YOU in every aspect! I know if you will remain teachable before Me or if you will quit when the going gets too tough. The choice is always in your heart to decide and come back to Me. My Will is to always redeem, restore, and renew you until the end of your time on Earth.

I will do nothing with a wishy washy mentality. One day on fire and the next they are beyond lukewarm. I will provide all that you need. I will give you strength, comfort, and encouragement to stay the course. People may doubt that I will come through for you, but what you believe is what matters. Get off the mindset that everything has to be instant. I Am not subject to a clock. Release the illegitimate timeline that you think is oh so important. When you do, you will find promises come to be sooner in and around you.”

~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


Daily Prophetic Word
January 10, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn

The Father says, “You are looking for a turnaround but I say look for Me to turn it completely upside down. The schemes of the enemy are turning upside down and toppling into the ground. Those that are going along with the evil will be going down as well. You will be handed the victory but do not gloat. Keep a humble and merciful heart.

Wishing for calamity to befall someone changes your heart and mind against My commandments. Wish them well and let Me take care of the justice. Go on with what I have called you to do, for life is indeed short and a mere vapor in the wind. You are more than what has happened, and you have so much more Glory to discover on the road not yet traveled. Keep your hands clean and you will walk over anything that comes your way.

Character and integrity are a vital aspect to who you are becoming. People know you by what you display day in and day out. Moments add up to represent your reputation. One moment of anger can change or delay the course that I have laid out. There is physical exile but also spiritual exile. There is nothing more that the enemy desires is for you to take yourself out of the running. Be mindful and use great wisdom in your daily dealings.

I Am the Map of your life. Many look at the map the first day and go off on the trail never checking back to the Map to ensure they have not really lost their way. They believe I Am behind what they are doing because it seems godly, but I Am not behind it. It has been forever since they heard My Voice, and they have yet to notice the silence. You must come to Me daily for our One on One time to be recharged and be assured that the course is still correct. Remember the path is written in sand and not stone.”

~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope


(Kathy Mote)
My people build monuments to their grief and pain, but I would have them turn away and leave them. My beloved spends hour after hour each day in pain, but I would have you tell them they are invited to enter into My presence instead. Tell them I AM their deliverance, and they need no program. Tell them I AM all that they need to heal them. There are no steps to take, save into My arms, no understanding necessary, for their healing is not in their own intelligence. Tell them I see them go to their altar, but this is not what I want for them. Tell them to come, and I will meet them.
Tell Me something I cannot do. Tell Me what I can't give to you. Tell Me when My hand can't move, when I can't provide, and take care of you. Tell Me when there is a day I no longer rule, when I am no longer Lord of you! I tell you there is no day that you will bow your head, fall in defeat and be shamed in your faith. Satan will regret he took on My beloved, for surely I prepare her for great victory today!
There are many who make grief and pain their identity, their badge of honor, and way of thinking. They use their pain to barter with Me, and their grief has become a ticket to purchase honor in their own name. They have wandered far from Me. I will no longer endure their broken cry in the wilderness. I'm going to get them, and bring them back healed. Their cry will turn to one of gladness. Their hearts will abound with the joy of freedom.
There is no truer wisdom than to accept and receive from the only One who has the power to give.
You are precious to Me. You are like the reflection in a cool, refreshing stream. You are quite the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. You are one step closer to realizing your place in eternity with Me.
Remember to only speak My word. In My word is My wisdom. If you speak your own opinion people will always argue, because everyone sees their own wisdom in their own opinion. If you speak My word, they will either hear you or they won't, but there will be nothing for you to argue.
I AM the place you belong as you walk through this world. Let Me be all you need. Let Me be all that is in you, and all that you seek. Let your heart be filled with My love, My peace, and My power as you walk in your place with Me. Let Me be Who you run to in your every need. Let Me be the place where you rest, and find peace. Let Me be the joy that you embrace. I am the answer to every question, the revelation that satisfies your need for understanding. Let the love I placed in your heart draw you closer to Me. Let it be all you need. There quickly comes a day when at a glance the world will see who belongs to Me, and you won't be received. Let your eyes see you belong to Me, let your heart be perfectly content in Me. You will go about as one glowing, filled with glory and peace. My face will shine on you, and everyone will see. Do not let your heart be troubled that you are separate from them, and not received. Let Me be all to you, and let the sons of God be revealed!
What I have called you to is the greater thing. Greater than raising the dead, greater than any healing. What I have called you to is being in Me. I have called you to the place of living and breathing and being in Me. What I see, you will see. What I think, you will think. What I say, you still say. What I say will come directly into being as you speak and agree. This is why in Me you are filled and complete. You are called to one accord with Me. You are surrendered and emptied and as you yield I fill all things. My word comes to pass, and in it is the end of all promised things.
You feel what I feel, you hear My intention, and your heart melts with dread. But I tell you, you are protected.
You who are wearied as you worry about many things, I would have you set your heart on Me and be at ease. This is the day I call you to come home. In your heart, in your mind, in the deep, come to Me and be settled, for I am where you live. I want you to know you are loved and live under My watchful gaze. In all things I call you to rest in My care. It is not for you to worry about things and wrestle with them. I did not call you to the wrestling mat. What you see does not take away your peace, and neither can it give you peace. In all the things you face, I would have you walk in certain confidence in Me, which is your faith.
(Glynda Lomax)
Friday, January 6, 2017
Answers

   I am leading you now to answers to the questions you have desired for Me to answer. I am leading you to solutions to the issues you have prayed to Me about. I am leading you to revelations that have been held back until now.
   Dig deep as I lead you and I will reveal mysteries to you that you have desired to know. Time is running out, I am granting hidden mysteries to My children who show themselves approved.                                               

Jeremiah 33:3

    3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

2 Timothy 2:15

    15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.


Saturday, January 7, 2017
Renewed Strength

   You are fighting a battle with weariness and your strength feels as if it is gone. When you are weak, then I am strong. Ask Me for the additional strength you need.
   Rest in My Presence and I will renew your strength. I will lift you up in a new anointing that will carry you through. The battle goes on and you will have strength to fight another day; Yea, greater strength than before, for I have decreed it.
   You walk in the time of the end, and I have made a way for all My children to remain strong in Me.                                                 

Matthew 11:28

    28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

2 Corinthians 12:9

    9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Isaiah 40:31

    31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.


Sunday, January 8, 2017
Rest

   Rest, My children, rest. Come aside with Me and I will refresh your spirit. Take time for Me today.

   You say I am your God, and if this is so, you will make time for Me. If you make no time for Me, then I am nothing to you.

   Come aside with Me. Declare your love for Me. Worship Me.

   I am waiting for you.                                                 

Hebrews 4:1-5

    4 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.
    2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
    3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
    4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.
    5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.


John 4:24

    24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.


Monday, January 9, 2017
New Gifts

   I am calling forth gifts in My people now. These are new gifts that you are unaware you even have. You will feel these gifts rise up within you when I place you in situations where they are to be used.
   Be very diligent that you do not take the glory for these gifts, My children. These are end time gifts I have held back until now. They are to glorify Me, and to help more souls come into My Kingdom.
   Obey Me and be blessed.                                                 

1 Corinthians 12:4-11

    4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
    5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
    6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
    7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
    8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
    9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
    10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
    11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.


Tuesday, January 10, 2017
Torn

   You are torn between two things, yet you already know which I have chosen for you. Release the other one to Me, and watch what I will do, for I shall exceed every expectation.

   Men plan their ways, but truly I direct your steps. When you submit to Me and My plan for your life, you are extra blessed for your obedience.

   Do not hesitate when you know what I am telling you to do. Pray, trust and obey.

   Obey Me in all things and be blessed.                                               

Proverbs 16:9

    9 A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps.


Romans 2:6-8

    6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
    7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
    8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,


Isaiah 1:19

    19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:


(Barbara)
The reapers stand with she four winds. A great harvest awaits take time now and consider all these things for as the clock ticks there is still much work to be done many now see the harvest and separation. Good and evil both know their places as I pour out my Spirit knowledge and understanding the enemy will continue their attack. Be strong I have prepared you. My angels now in position the dark army hides their faces from me. But I know them Remember these things I have taught you wear the full armor the dark ones can not pierce it. The reapers I am sending out amongst you. My elect you are ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment