Saturday, March 21, 2020

Message Date - 21 Mar 2020


My people, hole up in your homes, for war is at hand and you should not be on the highways and byways when it strikes, for you will be very regretful if you are.   You cannot stop this from transpiring, only pray you for mercy for those not yet saved, for I will save many by your prayers, and I will show you mercy as well, if you will spend your time thus.   Your life as you know it is about to change forever, and it will never be put back the same way again. This must be, and you must endure, and watch for My soon return.   Draw near to those you love and speak your words of love now, for many shall be taken from you. Plagues are about to be released as well, and you will not see them coming (the plagues).  I have suffered very long with this adulterous nation, and I have grown weary of your abominations in my sight. A stiff-necked people walks its streets with no intention of ever repenting.   I warn My own in My great mercy, but the wicked shall perish in their sins. Only those being interceded for by My children shall be saved.   Occupy until I come by doing the works you know are of Me. Tell others of Me at every chance. Be about My Father’s business and do not deny Me before men, no matter the cost.  
You are coming home. Tell My People. Prepare My People to face slanderous attacks on their characters as well as on their faith.   Tell them I will be with them and help them fight these battles and to live their lives in a way that is above reproach. Live their lives above reproach, especially then, because souls depend on it.   Souls depend on their credibility as my witnesses – witnesses to My Gospel in the earth. As those nations who have turned from Me and My ways have troubled My people, I will now trouble them. I will raise up armies to attack them, I will trouble their growing seasons, I will trouble their governing authorities and I will send plagues among them. Unrest will rise up in their peoples and trouble them.   As you have troubled My people, I will now trouble you.   Nothing good ever comes from turning away from Me, oh ye of unbelief, and the time of my wrath has come. My children, the plague you see now is not the only one to come. Some will come in quick succession, and you must always be ready for whatever may come, that you be not caught off guard. (I saw at least one plague that will be followed immediately by a second different one, but got no details)   Your time on earth is only a little longer. Be wise for you walk among much evil in the world and it will increase more and more to the end.

My children, in the times coming, all will be in spiritual darkness around you. Only My children will have the light. Just as all of Egypt was dark, and only those who dwelt in Goshen had light. So it shall be again when the enemy reigns for a time. Everywhere you look, there will be great darkness.In this time of darkness, there will be famine, and there will be great plagues – so great that men will fear to leave their homes in search of food, for fear of dying of these plagues. In this time, those who know Me will be fed from My Hand. I shall feed them Myself. It will be as in the days of manna in the desert. Great miracles shall abound for My people, and those who hate My Name will see the miracles and kill those who enjoy them. They seek to remove My Name from the earth, but the enemy cannot remove My Name from that which I have created with My own hands. I tell you these things that you may remember what I told you when they come to pass.Do not fear the famine or the plagues for they shall not touch those who walk in obedience to Me. They shall not touch those who cling to My Name. They shall not touch those who are full of My Word.Fear not, for have I not told you these things would be in My Word? 
My Children have watched as their world spiraled downward into a cesspool of sin.  I have watched too. You have grieved as the world, which once at least acknowledged Me as God, has rebelled and marched pridefully off the other direction. My Children grieve, for you know what is coming. You know rebellion will always be answered with judgment.   Those who have rebelled against My Creation, those who have rebelled against the things I ordained in My Holy Word, who have rebelled and continually rebel against all that is of Me in the world around them, will face a fiery judgment they cannot escape. All they fight so hard to have, they will lose. All they think they are gaining, they have already given up, for I shall destroy it.   My Children, I have told you to say your goodbyes to the world around you. I have told you to say your piece to those you love. My judgments are ordained now and destruction comes quickly. When I destroy the Nation of America, I will do it quickly.   You will stand with mouths agape as they see it transpire. In one hour, the whole world will change and it will never be the same again. One man’s decision will change it forever, but it is My Hand that moves him.   Remember My Words to you. More plagues are coming, and not only in judgments. There will be some created by men inspired by the Evil One, designed to take control.  
The Evil One aspires to control all the world so he can eradicate all that is of Me. You must set your hearts to understand and do all you can to prevent this, that you may witness to others for longer.  In time, he will appear to have won for a short while, then the end of all things  comes and I will destroy him and all those who help him.   Whatever you see, do not let the Evil One convince you it was Me. He has a plan to blame all that is evil on Me, the one true God. He will be convincing and those who do not know Me will believe him and lose their souls. Be aware.   You will see many lose their lives in times to come and at times they will be those you love. Do not let him convince you it was Me, or My will. If you know Me, you will know I take no pleasure in the death of My saints.My children, pay careful attention where the plagues I send strike. There will always be a sign in what I send if it is from Me. Take care to pray for the lost among the victims.   All plagues do not come from Me. My Children, a time is coming soon of Hell on earth. In the time of Hell on earth. Men will fear for their lives. My peoples’ lives will mean nothing and mercy will be gone from the earth...  
Evil and death will reign. Plagues will be commonplace and famine will be widespread. Those left for this time will know only misery.   I did not create you to experience Hell either on earth or afterwards. This is what you choose when you refuse to submit to Me, do My Will and allow My Refining.   Choose wisely, My Children. Choose wisely.There are plagues coming to the earth. Terrible plagues for which there will be no cure. The world shall run in terror as these plagues break out, but I desire you would not fear. Men will hide in their houses for protection from these plagues.You have seen in My Word that these plagues shall come. Fear not, My children, for if you walk in obedience to Me, the plagues shall not come near your dwelling places. Only obey Me in all things, that the enemy have no right to you. Plagues are being released soon that will kill millions. These plagues will start unexpectedly in small places. They will kill quickly, as they are designed to do. Panic and chaos will ensue.   Many children will become victims of these plagues, but do not fear, for I often take quickly those I am showing mercy to. This is to alleviate suffering in what is coming – both yours and theirs.   One of the plagues coming has a cure, but it is a closely guarded secret and will not be given, as this plague was designed to kill many.   Much suffering is coming in these end times, and much grief, but I am with you, and I await your homecoming to Me. Stand strong in your faith and be very courageous for My Name’s sake.  When hell comes to earth, you must set your heart to hold fast. You must set your heart to stay strong in the face of disasters, tragedy and pain unspeakable.
Death and grief will surround you and your own life also will be touched by these. Plagues shall abound, and nothing will be as it was, for the end is near.   You must keep your faith strong and remember why you believe. You must keep believing even when your prayers are unanswered, even when those you love betray you, and abandon you. You must continue believing. Stand strong in faith, My Children.   Keep enduring. Keep believing. Keep confessing your faith.   Endure to the end, that you may be saved. My Children, everything in you will fight standing still, but you must learn as sometimes it will be the difference in your life or  death (in the spirit, I saw plagues, attacks of the enemy, traps set by men to take your life).   You must fight your flesh and learn to walk by faith alone.  You must learn to stand in peace and trust Me that I have a plan to do you good. You must erase from your mind the thought that you know what is the best thing to do in each situation, for you cannot see what is ahead for you as I can. You do not know the dangers as I do.   Submit to My leading. Learn to discern My Voice and walk in My ways. My Children, you must prepare your hearts for what is coming. When this final battle begins, many enemies will appear in your surroundings, in your nations. Many you thought were friends will become your enemies as each day becomes a battle to survive.  
Nothing will be the same, and nothing will come easily. Death will be all around you. Death from illness, from plague, death from wars, fighting, and (the) inability to hide yourselves.   Walk closely with me and do not follow after other gods. I have called you. I have chosen you, but you must obey Me to walk in the blessings I have for you. My Children, your minds cannot comprehend the ways your lives will change when Satan comes down to you. His wrath knows no limits and those left on earth will encounter new types of evil never before seen.   Already the earth is filled with violence and evil. Wickedness reigns to a degree, but when Satan comes down to you, evil will reign openly. Evil will flood the earth and touch people and areas you never expected. There will be nothing you can do to stop it, for all that is in My Holy Word must be fulfilled that the end may come.   Evil will take over your governments and war will break out. Unrest will be rampant and fighting will be everywhere. Disease and plagues will be commonplace. Famine will be widespread. As men become more desperate no person any place will be safe.   It is not My Desire that My True People witness the evil that is coming, it is My Desire you would all be home with Me, but for those who call themselves by My Name and do not submit to Me, this will not be the case (it will not be the case that they are home with Me), for they will be in a season of refining.  
Repent of your sins and submit to Me now that you see not the evil that is coming, for earth will become like hell, and you will not wish to be there. My children, I have told you the end of all things is upon you and indeed it is. You will now begin to see the fulfillment of all I have told you in My holy Word. One by one, all things will be fulfilled until at last you are called home to Me.   I have told you that you will witness things that will tempt you to fear and already you are seeing the beginning of these. There are more plagues coming, but do not fear. Only know My Word and speak it, for you shall be protected if you will do this.   Many of you fear lack in your lives. Confess you will have no lack according to My Word.  My children, I have provided everything you need in My Word, if only you will speak it out of your mouths so I may fulfill it. It saddens Me to see My children afraid and living in lack when I have given you all you can ever need. Do not fear the things you see, or what you hear is coming, for I am with you wherever you go. I hold you in the palm of My great hand. 
Everything I have ordained for these times has been designed to bring souls into My Kingdom. The plagues, the wars, the famines, everything that happens will increase the harvest of souls.   Be sure to tell people of My great love for them. Tell them of My gift of salvation that is free to every man, woman and child that desires to live with Me in heaven. Soon the earth will become a fearful place indeed as the enemy seeks to remove all that is of Me from the world you know. He seeks to remove you, too.   Be assured I am watching over you, and I am well able to protect and guard all that is Mine. In the time of the end, My people shall demonstrate My great power, and none shall harm them that obey Me except according to My will.   In this time, shall there be many plagues, and disaster of every kind will abound, but I will not put the plagues I put on Egypt on My people who obey Me. They shall be sheltered and kept safe. Though they walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, they shall fear no evil, for I am with them.   My people, though many comforts shall be taken away, you who obey Me shall not be without comfort, for I have ordained before time that you should have all you need and more even as you live in a war-ravaged land, even as famine abounds, even as those who seek your death pursue you, for I will do many mighty works through you in the time of the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment