Sunday, February 17, 2019

Message Date - 08 Feb 2019 (PT3)


Prophetic Messages From The Lord 08 Feb 2019 (PT3)

Barbara & Dan
Sorrow covers the land this morning.  My sorrow.  Once again, I am greatly grieved by what I see.  The earth cries to Me.  It is no different today than it was in the days of Noah.  My Spirit grieves.   Evil has crept in generation after generation.  It consumes man.  It causes them to commit unspeakable crimes to each other and to My greatest gift to man, their very own children.  I weep this day for the innocent.  Babylon, you are a wicked, evil whore filled with fornication, adulterers and murderers.  I can't bear to look at you or your people.  I will remove you from My sight.  There will be no trace of you remaining.  You have ignored My warnings.  You will suffer the consequences.  My wrath will be poured out over America.  America,  the once beautiful and blessed by Me will be no more. My children, I cannot be silent. Things will not continue as they have been. I will throw down every mountain. The land will tremble and sway. My warnings have been mocked. I have been mocked. I am the Creator. What I created, I will destroy.Prepare! A major earthquake is coming to your city, to your nation, to your people! Sudden destruction! Prepare! The land will be laid to waste, unrecognizable. Chaos will ensue. The land will shake. You will shake. You have been warned! Prepare! Chaos and riots in your city. Your government will take control of every aspect of your life. Martial law will be declared. You will live in a police state. Violators will be shot on sight. There will be no time for trials. Order will be established, dissidents removed. Prepare! Sudden destruction! Return to Me now! Repent! speak now. Repent, repent, repent, you wicked, evil generation! Your wickedness knows no bounds. Your lips ask forgiveness, but your actions do not show sorrow or grief for your sins. You stand before Me without a true, repentant heart. My wrath is kindled against you. You try to hide your sin from Me. I know your evil thoughts. I see everything! Nothing is hidden from Me! Every secret thing will be revealed. Repent, repent, repent! My watchmen and messengers have warned you over and over. I will spare a remnant. Fire is coming upon the nations, upon those who mock and ridicule My words. There will be no mercy as My judgments fall upon you, and your nation. Repent, repent, repent! Behold, the fire comes! Death comes to the unrepentant. For My judgment waits for no man. Evil tries to hide in the darkness, but I AM the Beacon of Light. This Light reveals the wickedness of men's ways. Twilight approaches, will you follow Me? The path has been cleared. For My messengers have announced My return. Do not turn to the left nor to the right, for the path lies straight ahead. Today's trials shall become tomorrow's choice. I will call each one of you by your new name which is written in the Book of Life. For what is written shall be. For I AM the Everlasting Light.My WORD IS ALIVE. Just as I spoke everything into existence"in "the beginning", I will do the same, "in the end". I will speak into mens hearts WORDS of life and death. For I AM all knowing. I know the good and the evil thoughts hidden deep inside. I know the hidden dreams and desires of each heart. I know the truth and the lies you tell to yourself. You cant hide anything from me. My eyes see all . Just like a young babe tries to hide and cover up the trouble they were in when parents come to see what has been done. I do the same with all of you, my children..I watch over you day and night.   I have been with you every second since I formed you. My TRUTH will come as a surprise to many who believe in the worlds lies. This is why you belong to me not the world.  I made you to be separate. My children I love each and every one of you dearly.You are all different and yet the same. I understand that many have been suffering. This is temporary and will pass. My WORDS of Judgement have already been spoken over the nations of the earth. Events must unfold in order to fulfill  all written scripture. Do not fear I AM with you always. The flock is scattered. Many of My sheep are injured and broken. The shepherds in charge have not been feeding them meat. They are starving and dying. The shepherds have turned away from sound doctrine. They teach another gospel, not My WORDS that are Life. These are the days written of in My Book. False teachers teaching perverted doctrine and giving their own interpretation of My WORD; teaching them to trust in MONEY not in Me. Many now will follow the false teachers, false prophets, and false Christs to the PIT. The false teachers do not teach repentance and JUDGEMENT. They do not teach HELL and the consequences for not obeying My commandments and statutes. The false teachers have no understanding of the Law and Prophets. How can they teach you about the Messiah and Savior when they don’t know Me? TO KNOW ME IS TO KNOW MY WORDS—ALL OF MY WORDS—not just the words that are convenient. I made a New Covenant, but you must know the beginning in order to understand the end. I tell you this now, children. Follow no man. Trust no man. Follow JESUS, the CHRIST. Confess His name out LOUD. Do not be frightened or ashamed to speak the TRUTH. I will protect you in these last minutes. Flee from anyone not teaching JUDGEMENT. It is upon the earth now. I AM the Good Shepherd. I will find the last lost sheep and bring him to Me.Beware of the evil union of the false prophet and the beast.  The false prophet leads many down the path of destruction and death.  The people follow him without question and believe the lies of the centuries.  Satan has captivated many; they are lost, refusing to believe My truth even after shown the error of their traditions and belief.  Bowing down to worship statues of stone, calling men "father" and asking men for forgiveness.  I died so you may have life, everlasting life.  The beast would use these lies of tradition to massacre the multitudes.  Blinded, they will take the mark I have told you and warned you about.  They will say your messiah wants you to take this mark and worship him as he is,  the anti-christ,  the beast.  That is who he is, the anti-christ, the beast.  Mr Obama returns to power to fulfill scripture.  As it was written it will be done. speak this day of the BEAST. Those with open ears and eyes have been given revelation and know the identity of this Man. My prophets and messengers have given warning, still many refuse to believe this MAN is among you now. This is his time and his days are NUMBERED. The people of the earth have already been CHARMED. They can not see  a raging BEAST standing before them.Things will change rapidly. He has already been accepted and admired. The slaughter will soon begin. REPENT now while it is daylight. Night comes quickly.The foolish virgins believed they were going with the bridegroom right up until he came.  They never expected to be left behind.  If they did think this was a possibility they would have been prepared.  Instead they asked the wise for their oil.  Children,  now is not the time to sleep.  The wise have been preparing as I have instructed them to do in every message given to My messengers and prophets.  The time is at hand now.  Many of the foolish are trying to give direction and instruction to the wise.  Have you prepared?  Do you have oil?  Do you understand what the oil is?  Many will be caught off guard.  I told you to be ready.  My angels are waiting for My command.  At midnight a cry will be heard throughout the land.  The earth will tremble and quake.  The bridegroom is coming!Do you know Me? Do you know My ways? I'm coming for My bride. Once you are removed from earth evil will flourish, crying will be heard in the heavens. Those who have not heeded My words will see a whirlwind of destruction coming upon the nations. The leaders will hide underground to escape My wrath. The remaining people will be tortured and slaughtered by the beast. I love My children. I have waited because I don't want any to perish. I paused time for you to come to Me. Many have come. Many more have rejected Me, ignoring My messengers and prophets warnings and calls to repentance. I must take action now to prevent more innocent bloodshed. Because you know Me I haven given you understanding and wisdom to prepare for the coming days before your departure. You will be safe. Do not fear any man. I will protect you. TRUST ME. Keep your focus on Me. Do not get involved with the world or worldly people. Separate yourself NOW if you haven't already. Your Bridegroom is coming. Speak now son of man..Speak of the season, for the time of innocence is spent. There shall be a gathering for My time waits for no man. I COME QUICKLY! Have you examined yourself? Where does your treasure lie? Is your house in order? NOW is the time to shout from the rooftops and proclaim My GLORY! Let those who have ears hear these words of the Lord! speak these words I AM the Truth, the Everlasting Truth. Do you know Me or do you prosper in the lie? I have known you since the foundation when I formed you. I have called and chosen you. Time comes to an end, My time. Another time begins, the time of the beast. Many remain blinded by this world and can't see what is before them. Many have fallen away even with My messengers and prophets shouting My Words from the rooftops. The earth is quaking around them, the seas roaring, the earth sinking and swallowing... yet they run to the darkness not to the Light. They delight in darkness. My judgment is upon them, yet they remain asleep. If you seek the Truth, you will find it. If I lead you to the Knowledge, you will have the Wisdom. Call on Me now. Things are changing rapidly. Your King is Coming! Are you ready? Have you prepared? Before Abraham was born, I AM.Speak now, son of man. Speak of the season. Speak of My time. This is the season of grace, for in your weakness you have gained strength. Do not waiver! Do not waiver at this hour! Today’s time comes but once. Have you served Me or yourself? You asked forgiveness, but have you forgiven? You will stand in front of Me, and all questions will be answered. While there is still time, do unto others what you would have done unto you.I'm calling My bride away.  Your eyes will not see the sudden destruction coming as My wrath is poured out on the nations of the earth for their pride and abominations.  My bride,  you will rest safely with Me, your bridegroom. You have been refined in the furnace and you are now without spot or wrinkle.  No more tears.  All tears will be wiped away.  The marriage supper awaits you.  You have made yourselves ready.  You will hear a shout.  Our time is here.


1 comment:

  1. Barbara & Dan ARE FALSE PROPHETS!! BEWARE

    ReplyDelete