Saturday, April 14, 2018

Message Date - 14 April 2018


***Prophetic Messages From The Lord: 14 Apr 2018***

ELLEN
Daily Prophetic Word
April 14, 2018
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, You are not shrinking. You are expanding. Look around. You barely fit in the areas all around you. Oh, how you have grown. You have gone beyond what the ground can support for you. It is time to pluck you out and send you forth. A fish will out grow a small pond, but the Ocean has endless possibilities.
Your chapter is winding down, and the New Chapter is about to turn the page. What is written in secret by My hand is about to be seen in fullness. Capture these precious moments, for these days will not return to your story. Even on the days you felt as a failure, I have carried you, wiped away the less than, and restored you back to wholeness.
What was a challenge in this season will seem like an ant hole when you look back again. Appreciate how far you have come. Give yourself credit for where you thought you were in weakness is now areas of strength. Those who tried to hold you back will cheer you on. What didn’t make sense will come into focus.
Acceleration took you years further than normal time would have given space for. All things are possible and even the years of wasted potential came under My Authority to bring you to this moment. You are Established and Grounded in Me. Your days are filled with Promise and Favor. See yourself through My Eyes. You will not miss the target again.
Daily Prophetic Word
April 13, 2018
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, I am taking you to familiar pains to remind you that I Am the Lord who Heals you. Hand over all of it. You are going into a time of Fresh Beginnings where the old is a faded memory. All you will see is what is coming towards you in My Glory. Gather what is beyond your control. I am lifting unnecessary burdens.
The storms that roar against you in this hour are propelling you forward and not taking you out. Stand up and laugh with joy. Nothing will stop what I have ordained in your life. Shift your thoughts and get ready! The Breaker Anointing is falling all around you. Watch as even those in close proximity to you will also feel the effects.
You are My Ambassador. Take up that Mantle every day and not just when important people are looking. What you do in secret will be rewarded publicly. Keep your focus on what I have called you to and celebrate others doing their call just the same. I have each person where they will best be used and flow in their anointing.
What spirit you operate in is the one who commands your words and actions. Many say they are Mine, but out of their words and deeds comes destruction against those that are Mine. Slander and Gossip are not part of the Great Commission. The same will come against you. Will it somehow be unjustified then? Do what you are called to, and leave the rest to Me. Do not throw your crown at unrighteous activities. Be of My Spirit!
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope 
Daily Prophetic Word
April 12, 2018
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, You are not as far away as you may think. What looks like an impossible wall to climb is just merely an illusion. People have believed that only a small few can get close to My Heart and truly know My Will, but this is not so. You are not excluded, but you must be willing to stop living on the fence of life. You must put away a divided mind which leads you astray with distraction after distraction. You are not denied, and I look to pour out my abundance in favor to those who will walk uprightly.
Rebellion is what placed mankind in the throws of a spiritual war vying for your soul. Man desires to do what is right in his own mind. He will trample upon the beautiful garden that was so carefully created by My Hand. But you have a choice, and I bestowed upon you a free will. One way that will show you the path of prosperity and another that will leave you in ruins.
The enemy will try to make you believe My path is really one of ruins, so that you will forsake all that you have believed and clung to. You choose if he wins over in your life. Do not give up! Refusing to quit is what steals his power. Let your faith strengthen you in this part of the journey. He is not a victor, YOU ARE! His fate has already been sealed. The verdict has been sounded. Turn away from the nonsense filling your ears to the contrary.
You can do all things through Christ. Do you really believe ALL means ALL? When you seek Me out with all of your heart, You WILL Find Me There! When you cease to be satisfied with inferior things, you will truly come into My Presence. Be sold out and My Glory will rest upon you with Power and Healing. When you care more about what I think and say than what man says, you will finally find the freedom that I have so desired you to live in.
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope 
Daily Prophetic Word
April 11, 2018
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, People will be offended. That does not mean they are in the right or you are in the wrong. You must not stand with wishy washy complacent people. They will destroy your path and pull you into wrong mindsets. Your identity is in Me, and not what the world says. Who you make the center of your heart is who will guide your every move.
Find the Refreshment that is Hitting Your Soul. My peace is a blanket over your life. What is stirring in your spirit will take you to the next adventure. Release what is less than My Best for I will heal all that has come against your soul. Your prosperity directly reflects the condition of your inner man.
Today is the turning point where you start to win the battles you would have lost in the past. Be ready, for the scenery is changing. The outcomes are shifting. Victory is yours. Be mindful of what you place down. I have greater for you to carry, but you must have balance in your life. Many will need to adjust priorities. Ask Me for what the order should be.
When you do priorities out of balance and order, much will suffer. It will ruin the very blessings that I have placed in your life. Watch and See how I restore even the most egregious of mistakes done by your hands and words. Own your errors and take responsibility to those you owe it to. I will take you out of the darkness and into My Light and Goodness.
Daily Prophetic Word
April 10, 2018
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, Do not let the fast moving river catch you off guard. Doors are closing quickly and without warning, and new doors are springing up out of nowhere. See the Hand behind what is going on and get up and go. I have not set you in a time of pondering decision after decision right now. Your life is shifting and the old is breaking off of you.
The new wineskins have provided the atmosphere for what was developing to come to the right age and season.What was held back will come forth with ease. Yes, Ease! Do not wonder any longer if you will be able to do what you are called to do. Some will be asked to pass on old keys to new people. Do not be tempted to monitor the new person’s progress. Keep your eyes forward to the prize I have for you.
Change is part of growing in My Kingdom. I do not expect one person to do a task in the same manner as another. You are all unique with My Thumbprint. When your time in an assignment is finished, you must move on in order to behold what is next. Many have been relaxing fishing by the shore. It is time also to gather your things. Your season of rest has made way for you to take on higher mantles and go forth with a fuller range of My Power dwelling from within. To those who are still called to wait, Rejoice! You are still in the preparation and soon your time will come as well.
The battlefield may look overwhelming but see beyond the commotion. The angels have already gone before you. The battle is ripe to be won. Hear the Shofar blow. The Victory is here! Stand and be Counted. Now is the moment you have longed and dreamed of. Your hard work and patience are breaking through in the Now!
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope 
Daily Prophetic Word
April 9, 2018
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, What was separated will be joined. What has caused strife and heartache will be healed. My People are walking in a time where disorder will come into My Authority. Forget about what you feel was messed up. I will bring a rebirth to what is lying in waste. Rejoice for the overflow of My Favor is upon you.
Do not let the gloom and doom reside in your heart and mind. I will take you even out of this shadow that oppresses. My Perspective is your perfect plan. Decide to not let worry invade, instead you take the territory with the Authority that you already have. One person surely does make a great difference. Imagine what all of My people could do together.
Competition will destroy your path and rob potential out of your hands. Focus on your race and not where others are in Me. I will take them step by step but it may look different than where you are going. I have not abandoned My desires for your life. Walk hand in hand. Watch as I give you the miraculous in the morning and at night.
The world will wrap you in a snare. You are passing through. Either in a valley or on the mountain top, you are passing through. Do not let the process cause you to stumble. I am working out all of your days for Good even if the moment escapes you with questions of ‘why.’ You are Loved completely. Invite Me in each day. I will not disappoint.
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope 
Daily Prophetic Word
April 8, 2018
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, Do not fear. I Am in you, and you are in Me. We cannot be separated in reality. Release a mind that would think otherwise. You are My Beloved whom I Am well pleased with. Decide not to look at failure as a marker that you somehow become less to Me. The Blood shed on the Cross wipes away all that you do on your own strength and ability.
I Am only viewing you through Eyes of your potential in Me, not through your sins. Forget the wrong moves from a day that has already come and gone. Learn and Grow. This is what I am asking of you. I will change the rest in and through you. I do not want you to miss out on what I have planned for you right now.
Consider you starting at the beginning of this now with a clean slate before you. Nothing from the past will come against you, nor will it hinder what I will do in your life this hour. Do not say this cannot be so. My people are living in the past with constant punitive punishment for every slight mistake they have made.
Repent, forgive, and move on. I have not called you to see how long you can carry that baggage for the rest of your race. It proves nothing of value in My Kingdom for you to not release what I have already dealt with for you. Fresh Eyes and Fresh Ears are yours to use. Drop the religious artifacts in the doorway, and let us get busy about what I Am doing for you today!
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope 
Daily Prophetic Word
April 7, 2018
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, When a child wants to be picked up, they raise their arms up to the one that they wished to be carried by. Today, I am coming to you to lift you out of the situations that seem too great for you. I am taking you into My Arms to give you the comfort from the howling winds that never cease to blow in your life. Rest assured, this too shall pass.
I Am your Heavenly Father who cares for you so deeply. You do not need to endure with that issue by yourself. Even when you feel it is by your own missteps, I will not leave you there to fend for yourself. Cast aside the feeling that you can or should deal with all aspects of life by your own hands. I did not place man on the Earth and walk away to see what would happen.
You were created to have an intimate relationship with Me. This is not for someday later on down the road. I am speaking softly to you right now, drawing you closer and closer to Me. Many look at this and think it is something to strive in. No! Just Be with Me. Nothing more and nothing less. I do not require a long list of religious rituals in order for you to be worthy of My Time. Just as Adam walked with Me, Just Come and Walk.
I have much to talk to you about. Are you ready to hear what I have to share today? I will never leave you without My Comfort or Words of Instruction. You are coming out of what has held you down. Pick up what you dropped for a moment, for we are moving on from here. I am closing doors rapidly in this hour, but the doors that are about to open will lead to abundance and overflow!
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope 
Daily Prophetic Word
April 6, 2018
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, Horses wear blinders to keep them from being distracted as they are walking. Today, find yourself feeling as if you have blinders on. I do not want you to be concerned with what is in the past or to the side of you any longer. Where you are going is all that should come to your mind. You cannot enjoy and take full part in your now if you are dwelling on what is behind you.
There is nothing that can be done with any of that, but there surely is much that can be done with your present. I have so much in store for you in this next season. Do not think about all that you feel was left undone. I will finish all of that for you. I Am the Author and Finisher of your faith. What I began in you, I will surely finish.
Find deep inside yourself, new and old passions that are being stirred up by My Spirit right now. I am awakening new avenues for you to walk in that will bring favor and blessings everywhere you go. What I place in you will not return void unless you choose to let it wither and die. I want you to explore all that I have given you with the wonderment of a child.
I knew you when I formed you, and I knew what you would like and dislike. I have given you My Very Best. Enjoy this life I have created for you. Focus on what is good and lovely for this is your inheritance. You were made to dance with Joyful Bliss. I will restore that desire once again. Wait on Me for I will answer you!
Daily Prophetic Word
April 5, 2018
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, You cannot actually walk on water if you are really expecting to sink. I do not go by the laws of science or what is in the mind of men. If I am willing to change the laws so that you can walk wherever I send you, then you will have success everywhere you go. Set aside a mind that fears what men will do or what they will say.
I will place you before people who will give you favor regardless of who turns against you. Many may walk away until they truly see My hand surrounding your steps. You are not here to be concerned with what others may want or wish from you. I Am the only one who holds your future in their Hand. Who else could wield more power?
As you continue to focus on moving forward, you will notice My Voice and Hand leading you more and more. I have always been leading you but the distractions of life have kept you from seeing this at times. Others may not understand as you continue to ignore what I have not placed in your sight. They will demand you pay attention over here and over there. Do not be troubled for I still have you on the right course.
As I lead you, soon you will trust Me to let you run faster and faster. Feel the freedom from taking on more that is for you to deal with. Let those worries and burdens just fall off of you this very day. I know the future and you are walking into My Brightest Days for you. Stop listening to those who only speak gloom and doom. There are no such truths for My people to behold.
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope 
Daily Prophetic Word
April 4, 2018
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, Spread your Wings. I say today, Use what I have given you. Many are hiding the best of what they possess. What are you waiting for? I promised to Equip, Train, and Send you out. What good are gems if no one sees them? You are Special and Unique even when you think you are ordinary and plain.
Break out of the Mold others used to shape you into their image. Do not be misguided like those who want you to be a certain way. I love you just the way I created you. I can’t make a mistake, so why are you counting yourself as one? It is Time to shake off the words that bind you. Time to Fly!
You are not confined by Earthly elements. You are created in My Image so go explore. If you wander too far, I will call you back. Let the Cool Breeze flow in and through you. Let My Spirit take you to the ends of who you are and to the Beginning of who I AM. We are not strangers. Do you not remember that I created you at the foundations.
Embrace all that you are and you will find Me in the Midst. When you ask, I will tell you why I just adore you. When you ask, I will speak as only a Loving Father would. Your Identity is in Me and no one else. I did everything for you, My Beloved. Come up out of the days of sorrow and despair. Your portion is eternal Joy!
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope 
Daily Prophetic Word
April 3, 2018
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, Humanity began in a Garden. Today, understand that this Garden has changed and been transformed. Many still look at the failures, but I say Look Again! Before Me there are no failures, only possibilities. Hear Me! There are no negative or pessimistic options unless you embrace the wrong voices. I gave mankind something better than what was originally written. It is time to let My Joy and Celebration sink into all of your ways of living, not just here and there.
Adam and Eve had no need or option to be reborn with Christ’s DNA infused before the fall. You are entirely a New Creation than what was first created. You are co-heirs, and you carry the Power and Authority that Christ has, for He is the image you are being molded into. If you do not let the truth of your true Identity radiate out of your very existence then you are not walking in all that is available to you. I have called you to come up higher.
I have demonstrated great and mighty things through My servants of the past and present. Is not even more available to you now than what was? Many think those actions were the exception and not the rule of what one can and should expect with Me on their side. Do you believe it is figurative that one can cast a mountain into the sea or reality? It is your pure belief that allows the improbable to be. Nothing is impossible for Me or those that believe.
I am not a One Hit Wonder so why would you be? I have more that I desire to do through your earthen vessel. It is up to you to open your heart and mind to what I am setting you up for. You will not get to your next launching point any other way. Let go of what you expect, and allow Me to fill you up with all that I desire for your life. I will not disappoint!”
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope 
Daily Prophetic Word
April 2, 2018
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, I am smoothing out the crinkles on that piece of paper. I want you to think of a dream that you pursued with all of your heart only to feel you should ball up that piece of paper and throw it on the ground. Today, find that I have picked back up that piece of paper, and My Winds are blowing over what was written down. What could not come to life back then is getting a Revisit and a Supernatural makeover in this hour.
Your dream was not wrong, it was just not time yet. I desire to place in your hands great joy and financial provisions through this. I do not wish My People to be in lack but in the overflow. Religion will tell you that wealth is bad. Then why did I bless Solomon so heavily? I gave him such favor that no other king could compare. My true servants will invest into their future inheritance while they are on the Earth. You cannot out give Me. What you put in, I will surely reward you in greater measure than you will be able to contain or keep track of.
Be generous for this is My Heart! Do not condemn the ones that I am blessing. I know what they have done in secret, and I am recognizing them openly with My Favor and Abundance. If you answer to man, then man is your god. I said that I will open to you My good treasury to bless all the working of your hands. And you shall lend to many, but you shall not borrow. Do you believe it? This is for all of My Righteous Sons and Daughters. Stop saying that this is only for a few. Should I not bless even higher the ones who sacrifice for My Namesake daily?
Speak evil and discord among My People, and the enemy will have the rights to your lands. I cannot do amazing exploits in your life when you are cursing the very ground you are walking on. Pray that all receive mightily from My Hand. Pray that all would walk uprightly and support the ones who stumble. I am taking you higher in My ways and to go higher, you must place down your wrong thinking and beliefs. To prosper in this new season will require a whole new way of operating within My Kingdom. Be open, for I will come to you with what I am looking to work out of your character. For in the Image of My Son are you being molded into. Change is the Atmosphere you are under!
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope 
Daily Prophetic Word
April 1, 2018
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, My Love Transcends Time. My Love Transcends Logic. My Love Transcends your Failures. My Love Transcends. Today, find that everything you thought was a lack, less than, or in dire neglect perfectly dealt with and satisfied. I have left nothing undone. Let My Love fill you up today and every day.
Tomorrow is fleeting so look up right now for Your King is ever present before you. I am in that circumstance and it is by My Will and Good Pleasure that you will rise up out of anything that has kept you back. Believe and shake off the doubt. You are stronger than you know and it is the enemy that fears you.
Arise this very day and do not shrink back from a challenge. What is before you, will do as you command, so Speak! You are co-creators and co-heirs. I created you with purpose, power, and authority. Take back what was stolen for the enemy must release with increase. I will reward you well, My Beloved.
Many are waiting for some magical sign and permission. You already have it, so run and do what I have placed in your spirit to accomplish. In truth, there are no real prison walls, just mindsets with limited imagination. The next 3-6 months are going to be monumental. Take full advantage of these days for what you have been counting on is here!
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope 
Daily Prophetic Word
March 31, 2018
By MaryEllen Replenished Hope Ministries
The Father says, I brought you low so that you could soar high up. I pruned what was dead so that the past regrets and disappointments would no longer weigh you down. I healed your heart so that I could pour out My Love to a lost and dying world. It is time My Beloved. You finished your season of sifting and what remains is pure beauty.
Many have blamed you or turned away during these long years in the process. You were told conflicting messages about what I expected of you and still you arrived right on time. You have done well to release the misguided and ill-informed. You heard My voice even when those closest claimed you to be in error. I am so proud of you My Child.
I knew how you would finish these testings but even so, you have surprised Me. You stand today with Power and Zeal for My Kingdom that no one and nothing could knock out of your heart and mind. Even when the waves crashed hard to push you under, you gladly got back up and said bring me more. What was making room for your new anointings has enlarged because of your attitude and desire to endure for My Glory and Honor.
You are on a fast moving train where the next few months will go quickly and shift rapidly. Do not get settled in just yet for the final destination is not on the horizon but soon will be. You are going to love what is just beyond the bend. What you have placed in My Hand, with full Hope and Faith, is coming via special delivery that only I can do for you. I will bring you Joy so Unimaginable that you will know that I have indeed heard even your silent cries! You are so special to Me.
~Blessings MaryEllen Replenished Hope 

Kathy Mote
Your healing will be dramatic and excessive, but that is what I want. I want the world to see My glory, and so My Beloved will shine.
“Do not wish for another moment. This is your moment! In this moment you shall see My goodness! Look for it! This is your moment! Stand in it! Trust Me in it! Rejoice in My goodness in this moment! Receive comfort in this moment and lay down the burdens you were not meant to carry. Rejoice as you see My hand move on your behalf, bringing about My desires, executing My judgement! This is your moment, for this is My moment!
“It's only your pride that is being hurt. If you surrender your pride and lay it down with all its demands, you will be free of its pain and burden. In trusting Me with your heart you will have humility instead of humiliation. You will have dignity as you honor Me instead of yourself, for then I will be Lord of it.
“ I am coming soon, and I am doing a new thing. The impression that your past has left on your heart and mind is not to continue, for it has no place in your future. The only thing you will take with you is humility and strength as we build you up into a spiritual being together. You will operate in the Spirit according to the Spirit, not the tenets or limits of the flesh you are in. I will show you what is ahead, but first I must change your mindset.
“This will be the time when the eagles will fly, for when the storms come, they will rise. This will be the year that the tiger comes, for it is time that My desires be released into the world. This will be the year of the release of the horse from the plow, when My Beloved, pure and humble, are exalted from their low posture before others. This will be the year of sudden and extreme turnaround, where the hearts of those in the world will be wrapped in fear of the world they have exalted. This will be My final hour, where I will be exalted, and all the world will see a great Light and be drawn to it.
“Confidence in your own thinking will bring disappointment and excessive humiliation, but confidence in Me is humility where you will have dignity and excessive promotion.
“Confidence in your own thinking will bring disappointment and excessive humiliation, but confidence in Me is humility where you will have dignity and excessive promotion.
“You will not accomplish this. I will.”
You are the product of My own hand and you are a resounding, stunning success. You are as I have called you to be and I am very well pleased with you! You are as I said you would be, for you answered so sweetly when I called. From this day forward you will know you exist on the palm of My hand, for I will make known to you My presence.
There is a whole new world that will open up to you as the only one you have ever known fades and closes. There is no comparison between the two, and I look forward to seeing you delighted!”
To see this powerful change, you must yield. As you yield, My power will roll over you. In your trust will greater strength rise within you. In the yielded posture of simple surrender My plan will flow through you. And in your yielded heart will My desires in their perfect timing flourish.
“ I will come to you, and I will dress you Myself. I have equipped you already and I am now teaching you to walk as who you are in My presence. I have formed you into what I called you to be, and I will show you in the coming days just who you are to Me. But for today you stand before Me, yearning for completion that only yearning can receive.
“ I will not be governed by man's limited understanding. I will be understood because I will be seen.
“Correcting a problem is relatively easy when it is brought to Life from death. Shedding Light on what I am doing is merely for your information. I am healing it.
Do you judge what I am doing by your own opinion? Do you have more integrity than I? Perhaps this represents our part of our deliverance. To embrace Him and not judge what we are seeing and feeling in the oh, so necessary process.”
"This will be the year that the downed eagles will rise! This will be an unprecedented time when the fallen and grounded take flight! All the intentions I have in My mighty ones will shine in them as I call them to enter their time! The cries of My eagles of war will be made in the language of great love and healing. What would have been a cry of war will be the peace and confidence of freedom. What I will accomplish in the mere seeing of them would have taken a lifetime of speaking."
“, I am proud of My children and I am delighted to see My Life in them.
“In the place of your greatest battle you have seen your greatest defeat, but that is also the site of your greatest victory and where you will see My glory. You will see that laying at your feet is the fear of defeat and defenselessness, and you will see this by the light of My glory that I will crown you with.
With your new awareness of My nearness you will need deeper heart commitment to our relationship. This will keep you anchored and secure you in your place in the days to come. This will keep your voice pure.
In times past, when I brought others where you are, they allowed their own desires and vision to mingle with My own and it changed their course. This will not happen with you, for I have knit your heart together with Mine. You will never stray from the path I have set before you because I AM on that path, and your deepest heart's desire is to be where I AM.
This is the time when you will see the flow of the world and the flow of My Spirit. You will live on the realization of your part in My plan and your place in Me, and that alone will be more than enough to be your reward. For all eternity that is your reward. In knowing this you will have a view of eternity, and your eternal place in My arms.
I have seen to your purity of heart so that it will always ring true. Its sound is heard by all in heaven as that of a clear and beautiful bell whose tone resonates in My presence. So also will your voice resonate as you speak of My heart from My spirit.”
 I have seen to your purity of heart so that it will always ring true. Its sound is heard by all in heaven as that of a clear and beautiful bell whose tone resonates in My presence.
“ I will stir up a hornet's nest when I bless and heal My children. That is why I have taught them to stand in the middle of a hornet's nest. So it won't affect them.
“That is what I will do for my children. I will declare their value Myself. Their commission is toshine for My glory, and healing is how I will anoint them to accomplish their mission. I could show My wisdom to the world all day long, but the world will not hear it, because it does not glorify them.
 I will fill My children's bellies as if with honey until they are replete. Through My children the world will see the real Me, not their mistaken ideas of My identity. They will see, through how I treat My children, just how generous and giving My nature is!
 I will pour out an anointing upon My children, and it will be like honey in their bellies. I will give lavishly the one thing that cannot be argued or disputed. Healing.
As I hid Moses on the backside of the mountain, and David bided his time tending sheep, so I have hidden My children in the mountains of their seeming defeat. It is there that they have gained their overcoming strength, and it is there that humility was knit into their heart and weaved into their thinking, and in their need of Me I have established them and made steady their feet.
Now comes from them the sweet fragrance I treasure, and the beauty only seen at My feet. I will delight in raising them up as I set them on a high hill for all to see.”
“ The glory of Heaven will come to Earth and walk within My beautiful children. They will rise like a spectacular vision. They will go through the Earth as one, and like locusts they will mow down evil. They will spare nothing, and nothing will be left undone of My desire in them.
This will be such a grand event, for it will forever change the hearts of men. Gone will be their misconception, away will flee the blindness of their thinking. They will see as it truly is, for seeing My glory will empty their hearts of themselves. In that day no lie will go unchallenged. In that hour there will be overcoming. I will send a bright light that will lead them out of gross darkness like the dawn comes after the night watch, and that light will burst within them.
And when all the world's an uproar will My children dance in the street delighted. Even as those around them call for their own end will My Beloved be like a welcoming beacon calling to them. Their every heart's cry will be, 'Come Home to Him', and those in darkness's answering cry will be, 'I come to Him'.
No longer will there be times of prayer, for their every breath will be their whispered heart's prayer. No longer will the heart of their Father say to them, Wait, for His time is near. His time was set in stone, yet I have told no one until all I see is as it should be, for the time is in Me.”

Julie

Thursday, April 12, 2018
Message received April 11, 2018

I am the Lamb of God, slain from before the foundation of the world, the only One worthy to receive the reward of My suffering. I am He who knows the beginning from the end, the Alpha and the Omega, King of all creation. Write these words daughter of Zion, to all who have ears to hear. I am come to judge the living and the dead, the righteous from the unrighteous, and only I know the hour in which I will call each of you back to Me. 


You now stand in that great hour of trial which has begun on the earth. There is no going back now, and what must be, will be. Tell them of this season, the parable of the tares in the field. I am the Good Shepherd and My sheep know My voice and I am known by them. I am the Door and the Gate. I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and those who walk My narrow path recognize this late hour, and also know the great separation of the wheat from the tares must be made. 


He that sows the good seed is the Son of man. The field is the world, the good seed are the children of My Kingdom. The tares, however, are the children of the wicked one. The enemy that sowed them is the devil, he who thought he could exalt himself above Me. The harvest is the end of the world, and I am sending My angels as the reapers. And, therefore, the tares are gathered and burned in the fire so shall it be now as this world, as you know it comes to its end. 


The Son of man, I, Yahushua, shall send forth My angels and they shall gather out of My Kingdom all things that offend Me and them which do iniquity, and they will be cast into a furnace of fire, and there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall My righteous shine forth as the sun in the Kingdom of their Father. 


The threshing has begun My people, and you must remain faithful to the end. Your faith will be greatly tested, and only those whose feet are planted firmly on Me, the Rock and only Foundation, will prevail. 


The red horse of war seeks the death and destruction of many, and he will be given the power to take peace from the earth in order to make way for the false prince of peace, who is poised and ready to take his position. Once he receives this position of power in the earth, he will deceive multitudes and those in opposition to him will be hunted down and disposed of.


I will be known among My people Israel, as great will be their suffering, as I will bring her enemies against the land, that the heathen may know Me when I shall be sanctified in thee O Gog, before their eyes. I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord. Behold, it is come and it is done, says the Lord God. This is the day I have spoken.


As this world plunges into war, chaos, darkness and all I told you is coming upon you, you must remain steadfast and courageous. I have not given you a spirit of fear, therefore you are to stand on My truths and declare them more than ever before. 


I have warned all who have ears to hear that man's systems will crumble. Also know this, the pride of man and the pride of the nation of the United States will be crushed. No more will those who ignored My warnings boast of America the great for this nation has prostituted herself and sold herself to the king of darkness, and her fate is sealed. Prepare as your enemies will overtake you. Those who read My Word know this as truth, so those who are speaking otherwise speak for their father, the devil. 


All who have put their faith and trust in man and his deceptive systems and empty promises will very suddenly find themselves as the house whose foundation is sinking sand. You, in this position, will have no one to blame as all that is familiar is stripped from you, and your choices are removed as well, as you struggle to merely survive. 


For many who once knew Me and walked in My ways but are now become lukewarm, I will further harden your hearts from Me, as you have demonstrated to Me by your sinful and compromised lifestyles that you love darkness more than light, and evil more than good. For you who once knew Me, but then walked away from Me, it would be better if you had not been born, because you were given truth and knew it, but then gave your allegiance to another. I tell you, for this group, I will spew out of My mouth and they will depart from Me. 


For My righteous ones, to you I now speak. Your Father is here, I am watching, I am listening, I am with you in every moment. You are sensing now how ever close I am to My return for you. You are My lamp stands and the salt and the light in this earth. Very, very soon you will see many seeking truth, and those who did not want to hear you speak and teach of Me in the past, will now be awakened, desperate and hungry. Feed My sheep. Love them unconditionally and be My hands and My feet. Share with them My heart, and in your love for them, I am glorified.


Do not grow weary in waiting for Me as I have never left you. This is now the hour in which you will fulfill all you were purposed for. I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me to give every man according as his work shall be. Blessed are they that live by My commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.


The Spirit and the Bride say, Come. And let him that hears say, come. And let him that is thirsty come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. 




YAHUSHUA



Revelation 5:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.


Matthew 13:36-43 
36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.


Luke 3:17 
17 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable.


Psalm 18:2 
The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.


Revelation 6:1-4
 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.


Revelation 13:7 
And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.


Ezekiel 38:16 
16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.


Ezekiel 38:23 
23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord.


Ezekiel 39:8 
Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord God; this is the day whereof I have spoken.


Joshua 1:9 
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.


2 Timothy 1:7 
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.


Deuteronomy 28:45 
45 Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:


Matthew 7:24-27 
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.


Matthew 26:24 
24 The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.


Revelation 3:16 
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.


Matthew 5:13-15 
13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.


John 21:17 
17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.


Revelation 22:12-14,17
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Glynda Lomax
THURSDAY, APRIL 12, 2018

   I am reigniting the fire in My people to spread My gospel that more souls can come to know Me. My people are concerned for many things, but not the things I desire. I desire the lost would be saved. I desire My people would draw near to Me before the final battle ensues. I desire you would run to Me and be safe, but most are running to the things of the world, where they will be found as the battle begins.

   As the final battle begins, many will be caught off guard. Most who call themselves Mine do not believe My warnings and so will be caught unaware and perish. This is not My will, but their lack of hearkening, as I have sent My Words unto them.

   As you prepare for what is coming, lift up prayers unto Me to save those who do not have ears to hear. Lift up prayers to Me to save those who are still lost, and those who have not heard of Me. As this battle begins, I will show you great mercy who do this.

Acts 26:16-18
16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;
17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,
18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.
2 Peter 3:9
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
1 Timothy 2:3-4
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
Philippians 3:18-19
18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)
Matthew 24:42
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Matthew 24:37-39
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Matthew 5:7
7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 11, 2018

   My children, you are walking through your life chained. You feel the heaviness, and I desire you would recognize what it is that holds you captive and get free.

   I desire you would break away from these things that bind you and harm you. I desire you would release those people and things that do not edify and build you up. I desire you would break free of all that takes away from who you are in Me.

   It is time to fulfill all your potential in Me, for night is coming when you cannot work and your opportunity to do this will be lost.

Proverbs 12:25
25 Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop: but a good word maketh it glad.
Philippians 3:13-14
13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 
Galatians 5:1
5 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage 
Isaiah 10:27
27 And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.
John 9:4-5
·       I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
·       As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

MONDAY, APRIL 9, 2018

   Oh my children if only you could see the heavenly effects of your prayers to me! Your prayers and the tears you weep for lost souls are more precious than finest gold. I save every prayer in bowls. I save every tear.
   Long after you have gone from your life on Earth, your prayers put me in remembrance of your loved ones still there. I never forget your prayers. You will see them still here when you join me in your home here.
   So much time is wasted on the earth in worldly pursuits. So much time spent on things that do not matter, but the time you spend in prayer to me avails much...both now and later.
   Do not cease to pray while you are there, My precious children, for I delight in your prayers for lost souls. I delight when you pray for those you know. And you are storing up treasures in your heavenly home as you do these things unto Me.
Psalm 56:8
8 Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?

Revelation 5:8
8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

Ephesians 5:15-17
15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice evermore.
17 Pray without ceasing.
18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

THURSDAY, APRIL 5, 2018

   My people, the day is coming very soon when you will be forced to choose between your faith in Me and your daily necessities – the very food you eat, the shelter you live in. Remember when this day arrives, I am all you need. I am able to provide a roof over your head when there is no roof. I am able to bring food out of nothing. I have done it for My people before, and I can do it now. I can sustain you every minute of your life when you walk through total desolation.
   Cling, therefore, to your faith in Me and do not worry for what you will eat or what you will wear. Be sure now while there is time that you are storing up oil as the wise virgins. Be sure that you are spending time to get to know Me. If you redeem the time left to you now, you will not lack then. This is the only way. All those who do not know Me will do without in that time, or they will trade their souls for what they eat. Each person will make this choice.
Revelation 13:16-18
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.Enduring faith

Matthew 24:12-13
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.Wise virgins

Matthew 6:25
25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

Matthew 25:8-13
8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.Trade birthright for soup

Ephesians 5:16
16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

Genesis 25:33-34

33 And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob.
34 Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his birthright.


Barbara & Dan
I SHALL AWAKEN THOSE THAT HAVE FALLEN ASLEEP FOR I AM THE EVERLASTING LIGHT
I shall awaken those that have fallen asleep. For I am the Everlasting Light. Those that seek the truth shall find it, for they are the chosen few. Do not let despair and treachery turn you from Me. Events shall succumb to destiny, for scripture shall be fulfilled. Where there is faith, there is hope. Those that are obedient shall be blessed. Look inside, has My words not lifted thy spirit? My words shall not return void. Good shall triumph over evil and My will shall be done.”
If they did it to me, they will do it to you. You will be brought before the authorities. You will be questioned. They will stand before you and judge you. No one will come to stand with you. There will be no trial. You will be found guilty. Many of your friends will laugh at you and mock you. Your enemies with gather together and explain how you've deceived them and they will spit in your face. You will be placed on a public porch for everyone to see. Satan, the liar, will ask you if you still believe in God. If you do, he will ask you "Why are you here? Why isn't your God rescuing you now?" You will remain silent, as the crowd screams, "These are the false witnesses who claim to hear the word of God. They should be executed so no one else will come forward and announce what God told them to say. They hear from their father, the devil. Let's show the world what happens to deceivers. They were not sent by God. They are not messengers." They will chain you together. You will be put in jail. They won't let you eat anything or give you water. You will be able to see out the wired window. You will see them building a platform.



No comments:

Post a Comment