Friday, September 22, 2017

Message Date - 22 Sep 2017

***Prophetic Messages From The Lord: 22 Sep 2017***


Ellen
Daily Prophetic Word
September 22, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, “Your Open Door and Chariot have arrived! Turn your ahead around and look forward. I Am not in the last season and neither are you. Check your watch, for Time is Speeding up again. You will have a short transition into the New Lands and Fresh Assignments. What you thought would take months upon months will be done in a mere few weeks. What you felt overwhelmed to accomplished will be done with ease. I have arranged and placed order to your steps. The path has narrowed with stiff boundaries. You are right on track.
Let My Unspeakable Joy and Peace enter your complete being. Stop to look around one more time, for what you have seen and known is getting a Heavenly Upgrade. I Am giving you a New View and Perspective. The old one was considerably flawed and narrow minded. You are growing into Mature Sons and Daughters after My Own Heart. Do not cast your crown after garbage. Choose your battles with Kingdom Discernment. The distractions leading into dark alleys are unfruitful. Screaming at the darkness will not change the situations or the minds. Pray over people even your greatest enemy. This is your source of power. Welcome to Your Divine Day and Hour!”
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope
Daily Prophetic Word

September 21, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, “The Earth is pregnant and birthing out what is for this moment in time. The Sons of Issachar knew the times and seasons. So be wise among your days. Do not misunderstand these seasons. I Am not finished with My plans. I have said your best days are ahead and not behind. Listen again! Your best days on Earth are ahead of you! Am I a man that I would lie? You have a choice as to which voices you will pay attention to. Many say you are in the Last Days, and what if those days were still a thousand more? What would you have to show for your time on Earth? Be attentive to My Voice. I have you in the Earth Realm for this generation and what I will send you to accomplish. Do not leave your post at such an important time. Let the Bride Arise to her Place and Authority right where she is NOW! She is not ready for the Marriage Supper but she is ready for where I have called her to be today. Did you catch that?
Enjoy your life and do not let another’s fears rob you of Kingdom Purpose yet to be fulfilled. I have your days and steps ordered. I will not fail My People. I will answer your cries, and I will deal with your adversary. Be busy for My Namesake and soon you will understand what the fog has concealed. I Am excited for what you will find just around the bend!”
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope

Daily Prophetic Word
September 20, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, “You were found by the Riverbanks. You say Lord, what does this mean? It means you found the source of everything you were in need of, My Living Waters. Many walk away searching for something more complex to their angst. I say, RETURN and I will give you rest. Is there anything too hard for Me? What idols do you carry that continue to get in the way of our Relationship? Even your own hands will fail you without My Strength. You were not designed to be apart from Me. I have not asked you to figure out life on your own. I am speaking so command your ears to hear and your eyes to see. If some can hear and see what I send from Heaven, then consider My Throne Room fully accessible to you as well. What you will not invest time in will not open up to you. Be diligent in the things of My Kingdom. You were created as a spirit. This did not cease when you became flesh as well. In fact, you will find the two aspects of who you are can work together in brilliant fashion. I am not concerned with where you start. I plan to take you to an Amazing Finish to this race. Stick with Me and you will find all that I wrote in the Books about you manifest before your eyes. I cannot fail, and I will pick you up from any situation and carry you onward for My Glory. There is nothing that I would not do for you!”
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope 

Daily Prophetic Word
September 19, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, “Does the Grass look greener over there? Maybe that is where I desire you to pick up and move to? Many are so cozy where they are that My voice is being ignored. Would you stay in the wilderness if the Promised land looked the same or worse? Look for New Doors of Opportunity. Expect the Goodness of Who I Am, as Your Heavenly Father, to invade your life this day! Stop looking for the other shoe to fall, and get busy in the fresh fields ready for your touch over the land. You were made for what is coming towards you! Calamity is not from My Hand against you. If I Am your Rearguard, then why would I be punishing you at the same time? The giants near and far have a day of expiration! When you realize that I use the enemy to further My purposes in your life, then you truly know what it is to walk right through a storm unaffected. Everything is used to make you on the Potter’s Wheel. Be patient with yourself and your days just alike.
The Sun is coming out from behind the Rain Clouds. I Am proud of who you are Becoming! Live in the Glory of Highly Blessed and Favored. My Beloved release the mindset of less and lack. You will hold what you have faith to believe for in fullness. What the enemy wars against will only cause multiplication in your days. Soar for NOW is your moment!”
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope 

Daily Prophetic Word
September 18, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, “You are going to make it! I Am the Author and Finisher of your Faith. Cling to Me, and I will surely take you through. What you have waited on and come into agreement for is before you, closer than you think. Breakthroughs far and wide will soon fall all around your circumstances. I have not forgotten any matter concerning your life. My answer is still yes and amen. The view from above is beautiful. Catch the fresh breeze over the land. The Earth is rumbling, and the Spirit is birthing much in this hour. Upgrade is coming to even those that did not expect My Hand to lift them as well. I am not a boring or mediocre God. My Joy is reaching your hands. The Butterfly is emerging from the long slumber. Transition is upon My People. You will not miss your Hour of Visitation. You are so very special to Me. Nothing will stop what is upon you from My Hand and Voice.
There will be those who refuse to celebrate with you. Wash your hands and wish them well. I am giving you a new Tribe that will support in good and no so good moments. Friends that judge with stones are hardly friends. For is not there a log to be found in the eye of one and all? I am not asking for perfection. I desire a yielded life that will allow Me to prune, mold, and pour out the overflow to those all around. You are that life!”
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope 

Daily Prophetic Word
September 17, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, “You are the Apple of My Eye! I want you to wake up to a life unimaginable becoming imaginable. Get ready for a strong finish to the 2017 year. When some aspects appear hopeless, I will reorder your steps. You are coming out of what has held you back for even the past few years. Many have watched others walk in the higher levels of gifts and wondered how can I get there too? I Am going to answer you with the desires you have long held onto. It is by My Hand that someone reaches new levels. You must be faithful in what you have and desire passion for more. It is when you outgrow what I have given you that you will receive more. Many fail to notice the increase as they stare at the familiar.
Do you value the precious gems buried deep within? There is more than you have even explored, but soon you will get a larger taste. You are in a NOW Season that is different than what you experienced thus far. You will find a shorter response time from the moment you ask to the time that you receive. I want you to ask Boldly before My Throne! I have said your Latter Days shall be Greater, so expect things to Become Greater and Greater, not the opposite. What you are going through now, will increase your faith and trust to manage future storms with ease. I Am molding you into what the enemy will fear and be unable to stop. See above the circumstances and you will understand the way to go.”
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope 

Daily Prophetic Word
September 16, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, “Remember My Beloved, worship brings Heaven into your atmosphere. When you don’t know what else to do then just worship. Many think worship is for Me. Worship is for you. It connects you to the frequency and power of My Glory that isn’t accessible any other way. Let your heart, mind, soul, and spirit become One to the rhythm of who you are in Me. You were created to be fused in My Vine and Branches. Don’t allow yourself to be cut off from what are your Rights as Citizens of Heaven. I Am here for you always. Be filled and replenished until you reach the overflow once more. You have not been going around the mountain for 40 years! Do you not see the benefits of wilderness seasons? I Am with you ever present; your resources will not run out or fail you; and you will come out much lighter than you went in. I Am taking those burdens that you felt obligated to traverse around with. There is a difference between times of Hiddenness and Manifestation. Seasons have different meanings and purposes. I will speak to you differently, but I have not stopped talking to you. You must come up higher and notice new ways that I Am spending time with you. Moses heard Me differently than Elijah. Do not allow discouragement to take root. Try again and this time walk in full expectation. Get quiet in spirit and ask Me to Show Up and Out. I Am not hiding!”
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope 

Daily Prophetic Word
September 15, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, “Sometimes you must fight against the current and other times, just go with the flow. There are times that others are telling you to go along into wrong directions, so see through this. When I tell you to go along with what I Am up to, then you are surely being carried by My Love and Grace.
Many have followed bad religious teachings since their youth. I Am removing the blindfold and raising up a New Breed of Leaders who carry My Truth from the Throne Room. The Pharisees did not want to believe they had anything wrong. It spoke to their pride and reputation. Do not allow foolishness to block your advancement. I will ask you to discard some beliefs. Most did not intend to lead you astray. They just simply had it wrong. Move in Love and Grace. I Am reestablishing Order and Authority under My Son, in those places that have been lost. Reevaluate what you know because I Am revealing the deeper meanings that have long been overlooked in My Word. I will contradict your understanding of My Voice and Word when you are off. If you are open, I will end the confusion that has overtaken My Bride. Many will miss out, and stay on the outside of what I Am doing, by choice. Be willing and yielded. I Am setting you free of what has kept you bound. Choose to walk in My Knowledge, Wisdom, and Revelation. It is time for a shift and change.”
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope 

Daily Prophetic Word
September 14, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, “Many are afraid to stir the pot in modern culture. They are not sure the extent of their actions will turn into. If I have put that flame deep inside the Earthen Vessel, then step out. I Am your Rearguard. If I send you to it, I will protect you. What can man do if I Am behind you? Will you stand or be counted out? Only you can decide how you want life to stand for or against. Some crave unending excitement and others desire a simpler life. I will use both for My purposes. I created you unique knowing what you would desire day by day.
I will stretch you out of the days of comfort. When you agree with this, you will find many beautiful stories carved into the journey. I waste nothing in your life. You are a wonderful fragrance before Me. When the world comes against you, I will hold you safely out of reach. You are on the Winning Side.
Many are paddling their canoe all by themselves. I have a better way My Beloved. Let My Winds move upon the waters and push you along to the next destination. Rest in the boat for now while I finish up the last few details before you meet the shore. Soon the scenery will change and the past will fade away. I Am for you!”
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope 


Daily Prophetic Word
September 13, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, “Are you still trying to walk on water? What if I said you were capable of walking on Air instead. Is there anything impossible in reality, if you are Mine? You limit what you think a natural world will allow. Since I created it all, I can surely go against the laws that you feel subject to. In the next three years, I will be dealing with those that rose up to mock you. The Scales are Balancing in this hour. Justice is in My Hands. I want you to look onward not to what I Am doing in these matters. Forgive and keep your head held high. This is what will honor Me most. You are so very precious to Me. I Am wrapping you up in My Love. Slow down to feel and partake of My Glory in your life. I want you to remember that the Church is to Rule and Reign. People have this all wrong. You are coming into a time, in the next few years, where clarity will hit the True Bride.
You will know how to Command My Power and Authority. The land will be subdued under your Voice. Heaven will invade Earth like never seen before. The two will merge around My People. Those that doubt and attack will not be included in this Majesty. After all, how can one choose to tear down as a way of life and then want to stand in the front line of what I Am doing for mankind. I will give credit to those of Righteousness, not those that cast stones for a living with pleasure.”
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope 

Daily Prophetic Word
September 12, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, “The mistakes you have made do not define who you are or what I can do for your future. Decide to get up from the rubble and allow me to make all things new once more. These dry bones are about to rise, and I will bring purpose to what you have gone through.I will use your biggest regret to set others free. Have no fear of what man can do. What I give you no one else has the authority to take. What the enemy did against you, I will repay beyond what was lost. When you stand on what was destroyed you are automatically higher physically and in the spirit realm, you are as tall as the highest of buildings.You are walking into calmer waters. Understand in this hour that what appears in the natural will not line up with the peace I give you that surpasses all understanding. It won’t make sense to those around you who will beg you to take this action or that action. Do not be alarmed when you have no desire to go into panic mode.Your maturity in Me is growing rapidly. You are not who you were even if you have not taken the time to notice. The next 3 weeks will be vital and I have the reins. You just sit back and watch Me breakthrough on your behalf. Long-standing problems will just vanish into nothing much at all. Stand on the Promises that you have been vigilant on. I will not fail you!”
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope 

Daily Prophetic Word
September 11, 2017
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, “Be mindful of your role in situations. Many feel they are merely following orders, but who is really behind those orders? You are not merely a robot doing the bidding of others with no thoughts of good nor evil. Who have you come into agreement with, even when you deny this truth? Many walk in fear to stand up or against the powers that be. If you will not fight for the land that I have given you, then surely you are in agreement for the enemy to take it by any means necessary. Will you roll over and submit to any voice? My Sheep know My Voice but are you acting more like a goat today? Come together and be of one mind and one action. If you have lost your way, I Am your Way, Truth, and Light. I will set you back on course with new vision for My Kingdom in this generation. Fear is not of My Spirit. No matter who screams the world is ending, I Am in Charge of it all! Your latter days are going to be the most Glorious not a trash can of mere survival.
You may just find that when you sit by My Brook yourself that you discover that many teachings on end times are WRONG! You are learning to walk in full Sonship not living on life support. Because of the Majesty being poured out over My Creation, the two Kingdoms are clashing with violence. Do not be troubled as My people hold the victory! STAND UNITED not divided!”
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope 

Kathy Mote
There will come the time where you will not be able to discern the Heavens from the Earth, for as you flow in My Spirit you will do My works, and see My will fulfilled in every situation. In all things I will have My way, and the more you are submitted to Me, the greater the blessings your eyes will see!”
This is what that Lord said. You are entering a season of great ease, like a 'come as you are' party. Yet as you accept My invitation, you will find that you are indeed quite properly dressed for My party! The previous season of submission to My will, the relinquishing of your heart and all that is within it has placed you right in front of My throne, emptied of self. My response to your complete submission and trust is that you are now filled with My Life, and you will now flow in My Spirit.”
“This is what the Lord said. Trust Me in the transition ahead, for the great change coming in your circumstance is not done by your hand, I have set it in motion. You are not in a season of waiting, but one of trust. You will experience freedom and peace beyond compare as your trust in Me becomes joyous confidence.”
“This is what the Lord says. There will be no remorse and no regret, I will see to it. There will be no misspent opportunities that I won't turn your way, and you will lose nothing that is My will for you to have. I will make every thing work for your benefit, and there is nothing that I will miss. You are called to glory in the risen Son, and that is your life and destination. You are My Beloved, and in you I will leave nothing undone. The season is upon you to see the goodness set aside for you and you will delight in it.”
“Someone, you cry out to the Lord, 'I'm failing, I'm failing, I'm so sorry, Lord!' You feel you are not becoming what you are called to be, nor are you accomplishing what you are called to do. In a vision I see the Lord come to you, brush the tears away from your cheeks, and speak words of comfort to you. I hear the Lord say, 'I see how you lay your heart at my feet. I see you care about what I think. I see you yearn for My strength and weep. I see how you wish to please Me. What I do not see is that you fail. I am proud of you, and I will help you prevail. Everything you give to Me you will see Me bless. In every problem you face, I will help. In all of your life, I have always been near, and for the rest of your life you will see Me answer your every prayer.'”
“This is what the Lord said. Do not give to others what is Mine. The Lord is leading all of His Beloved today to make everything in their heart and life personal between Him and them. As we give our need and weakness to the Lord, He becomes Lord of our strength. In the days to come this will be crucial, as we will walk with Him on a level of intimacy, unhindered by our ties or associations with anyone and anything else. We will see a level of His miraculous power move unlike any other time. So profoundly simple. Jesus is Lord.”
“To one who waits and wonders what is happening, what is missing, what is lacking in them. I will see to it that you are healed, and like an adornment, it will be draped across your shoulders as you stand before Me. Your 'house' needed many things, and as you believed, you were built up in Me. What you judge as 'being weak' actually brought you to your knees to receive, and what I judge to be 'strength' was given to you in great measure instead. Now with that strength you will carry the blessing you sought, for My will was to raise you in this wonderful, terrible process to be My 'house', to walk in My ways, to know My heart, to live and breathe in My Spirit.”
This is what the Lord said. I am going to take your earthly expectation and blow it to Heaven and back. Laying your hopes and dreams at My feet did not leave you empty, it filled you up. You did not merely give up on your life, you have accepted My will, and now we are going with My plan! Instead of disappointment in your heart, I have given you strength and healing. Instead of being asleep in the deep, you will be walking as I have called you in freedom!
Someone, I hear the Lord say, in the face of the enemy trying to use your past to argue your future, deny him space! Give him no room! I did not fail, My Word does not fail, and I am not failing in you! Every step of faith is a move, and you are constantly on the move! Your steps are ordered, you are moving forward, and nothing will stop you!
This is what the Lord said. Though a thousand fall at your side, and ten thousand have trouble near you, that is not your life. I am. Keep your eyes on Me and hold to Who I AM.”
A word from the Lord. There will be no delay of My perfect plan. Everything you need was given when you asked Me in faith. There is no test, this is not a trial. You simply learned to receive as you waited in joyous confidence. In those few brief moments you stood firm, a sweet affirmation boosted your confidence, and that is your core strength.
“The Lord says to you today, You are My goal. It is My goal to raise you up, that you be filled and made beautiful, to mirror and intimate Me. You are My goal as I bring you up to see Me, and how I delight as you walk in My ways and receive. No longer a rebellious child, your heart has turned sweet, and all of Heaven and creation waits as perfect Life brings you to perfection before Me.
This is what the Lord said. I am about to enlarge your borders and you will rise out of the small place you have been in. No longer suitable for what you will do, it is not where you are going, only where you have been. Do not fear the change. It is big, it is coming, and I will make it happen!”
I hear the Lord say, you will now become goal oriented, and you will never again miss your goal. In all things I will be your goal, and in Me are all things given. You will not be disappointed, nor will you suffer lack. Your life has come full circle, for in Me is beginning, completion, and end.
“This is what the Lord said. What seems impossible to you is going to be accomplished through you! I will accomplish, with what's in My hand, what couldn't be done with the strength of ten men! In the face of the impossible I ask you to believe, and to stand, and your faith in Me will move more, much more, than mountains out of your way!
“This is what the Lord said. What seems impossible to you is going to be accomplished through you! I will accomplish, with what's in My hand, what couldn't be done with the strength of ten men! In the face of the impossible I ask you to believe, and to stand, and your faith in Me will move more, much more, than mountains out of your way!
“This is what the Lord said. What you try to hang onto you will lose, but what you entrust into My care will be given back to you. Now comes the day when you must walk by faith and in complete trust, and where your treasure is, that is where you will live. What you need you will be given generously in the Spirit. What you have always thought of as a good life will pale by comparison to what you will now have
This is what the Lord said. Your long awaited breakthrough is to have great faith. Your deeply desired freedom is joy and confidence in Me.The deep hunger in your heart for Me is My gift, and the high standard of Life you desire is My way, and you will find it in Me.That still, small voice is Mine, and you enter into My presence to hear it.Many times each day you are drawn to Me by My Spirit, but it is in My presence that I desire you to stay. I am drawing My children into My presence today, that all their heart's desires may be fulfilled.”
A word to you, who are amazed at what you are seeing and hearing in the Spirit realm. This is what the Lord said. We are just getting started. All that you have seen so far is just setting the stage. All that you have heard are mere echos of what will be. I am about to shake the foundations upon which the nations sit. I will fill the sky and rock the Earth with signs and wonders never before seen by man. What, you ask, is the point of all this? That every eye see their coming King and every heart cry out for Him.
This word is for many who feel burdened for loved ones, and who are troubled by situations they are in. This is what the Lord said. Nothing will be forgotten of your need, and as I move on your behalf, nothing will be left out. Nothing is beyond My reach, and there is nothing that I don't know the heart of.
As you pray, remember My love. As you trust Me, remember I am merciful and good. As you cry out, take a good look around. Are you not where you should be, which is right in front of My throne. Is this not My intended will, that I should hear you cry out. And is this not the core of My will, to hear you, and gather you as My own.”
You are entering the season of hearing His voice, where your very close fellowship with Him will be your life line, your reason to live. In every moment of your day you will cling to Him to hear what He has to say. Gone is the day of man's religious mores and ways, of walking and thinking by social standards, of judging our Creator, of limiting Him by how we think. This is what the Lord said. My children will have all that they need, and My Beloved will not go about begging for seed. My Life will blossom in them as I fine tune how they hear Me. My wisdom will flow through their hearts, and lead them in peace.
You are called to live in His presence, and unlike the masses throughout history before you, you will walk before Him, minute by minute, yearning for Him. This is part of your paradigm shift, to know that He alone is the reason you live.
mo·res
customs, conventions, ways, way of life, traditions, practices, habits; lifeways;”


Glynda
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2017

   America, you face nothing but waiting for fiery indignation.  You have incurred My judgment and you shall feel it. The wicked who reside in you shall feel it. All those who helped to make you what you are today shall feel it.
NOTE: For just a second, I saw flames, and I felt we had been hit with a missile. I heard the words “preemptive strike,” but I didn’t know what the situation I was seeing actually meant. I saw President Trump’s face for a split second after I saw the flames and heard those words, but I knew even as I saw it that we had not fired a missile on anyone else. Someone else had fired on us.
   America you have already been found guilty. Get ready. I would have washed you clean but you refused me. You have continued to push me out. Out. Out. You did not desire to know Me. Now you don't. I will cleanse America with fire. Only my remnant shall I protect.    They shall walk through fire and overcome to witness to others of Me.  

Hebrews 10:30
30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

Psalm 9:16-18
16 The Lord is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah.
17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
18 For the needy shall not always be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2017

The Fluidity Movement
   My children, I have told you the end of all things has begun, and so it has. You will see all that was foretold in My holy Word play out, step by step by step now.
   There is a movement coming that will shock you. The enemy desires to be like Me, and he is starting a movement to try to create man in his image. This movement, The Fluidity Movement, will be an attempt to persuade all humans to be both male and female.  If you want to know the end of things, look at the beginning, in My holy Word. It is all there.

NOTE:  The Lord showed me as He began giving me this that this movement will be a movement of people having surgeries so they can become the surgical equivalent of hermaphrodites. If you have ever seen a statue of Satan, he is portrayed as a hermaphrodite, a being with the sexual characteristics of both the male and female sex.

Isaiah 14:12-14
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Genesis 5:2
2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2017

Things that Do Not Matter
   You desire to know when, and how, the end will come. You desire to know the next judgment to fall in your world, but I tell you this – when and how are not important. What is important is if you are ready for these things. Are you ready, My children? Are you ready to see the hundreds of thousands of people that will perish when My judgments occur? Could you bear to hear the screams in hell of those who die then without Me? Why do you toil over things that do not matter when souls are at stake? When those you love do not know Me?  Spend your hours in intercession, that I may save them. Spend your hours on your face before Me, that thousands of souls may enter My Kingdom before it is too late. Do you not know that many souls who do not know Me will enter hell this day? Have compassion on those who do not have the peace you have and lay up treasures in heaven while there is yet time for you to do so. When and how the end will come to be are unimportant. In this way, I can bless you while you are on earth and also when you come home to Me.

Matthew 6:33-34
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Colossians 4:5-6
5 Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.
6 Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
2 Peter 3:8-10
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2017

One Thing
   If you will busy yourself with the work of My Kingdom, and learning of My ways, the problems of your present world will matter less in your life. If you will witness to those around you, learn of My Word, and spend your hours praying for others, you will spend less time thinking of yourself. This is what I desire from My children. When you are in My Word (I saw that He meant reading or listening or studying it), you are near to Me, for I and My Word are the same. When you witness to others about Me, you bring Me great glory. When you are praying for others, you are spending your time in the desire of My heart, for My heart is that none would perish, but all would surrender their lives to Me. My children, you are troubled about many things, but you should only be concerned about one, and that is to love Me, to know Me, and to redeem the time while you can.

Matthew 6:33-34
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
1 Peter 3:15
15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
Colossians 4:5-6
5 Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.
6 Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
2 Peter 3:8-10
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Luke 10:40-42
40 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.
41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:
42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.
Ephesians 5:15-17
15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2017

Draw Closer
   I have removed relationships from your life, that you may center your focus on Me. I have shown you in your spirit activities that do not please Me, that I want you to lay down. I am doing these things that you may draw nearer to Me, My children, for your nearness to Me determines how well you hear Me. If you hear Me, I can guide you clearly on safe paths in times to come. You live in tumultuous times. Storms of all types surround you now – natural storms, political storms, personal storms. Because this is true, you must learn to navigate in stormy waters. You must learn to keep your peace in times of no peace. You must learn to be guided by My Spirit only, in spite of all you see happening around you. I am able to guide you to safe havens in times of war. I am able to provide shelter, and food, and all you need in times of chaos and famine, as I have done for others in days of old. I am able to protect you in the Valley of the Shadow of Death, to shield you from the arrow that flies by day and the terror that walks in your darkness. Draw closer to Me, and learn of My ways, that I may shield you from all that is coming.

Proverbs 3:5-7
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
2 Timothy 3:1-3
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
Psalm 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Julie
“Sunday, September 17, 2017
*You Tube video for this message: https://youtu.be/SkWj0HTTSsk
I, Mashiach, the King of all creation, the Only Savior for mankind, scour the earth, looking for those who embrace My Truth.
The warnings from My messengers and prophets have been declared for many generations and now, as you see, the time has come for all to be fulfilled.
The cries of the broken and contrite of heart have been heard in Heaven, and the Just Judge of all now brings recompense where it is due. As a loving Father of His children, My heart longs to see hearts desperate for truth, hearts that cry out to Me through the destruction and through their sufferings; but as I look, I see many more still numb to the truth that has been presented, and I see them placing their hopes and dependence on man-made systems. I do not see many people falling on their knees in repentance, nor looking to Me for their hope, protection and provisions. Your leaders, America do not publicly cry out to Me in prayer for your nation, nor do they stand for truth based in My Holy Word. I hear words again such as, 'We will rebuild and restore,' but I tell you, this will not be. For as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, so shall I allow the judgments to sweep this nation from coast to coast, as Babylon the whore will fall. You will not rise again to a mighty nation, but I will burn you with fire and destroy you with terrible winds and floods, bringing great devastation to your land. I will set you as an example to the whole world, what will be the end of all those mock and scoff Me and blatantly disregard My commandments. This is not all I will do. You have only now just begun to see the shaking I will cause, as the earth will also violently respond to My commands for justice. I alone can raise up nations, and I alone can bring them down. I will shake the heavens and I will shake the earth and all that is will be undone.
A serious and dire message this is indeed, but as I have spoken, the time is come. I hear the heart cries of those who seek Me and love Me with all they have, and you My precious ones shall see much, but only for a short while, and then I will draw you to Myself. Do not despair My faithful ones, do not lose hope, for you know that I must do what I must do. I do these things to test and to measure the heart motives of all men. I see all and I hear all, and I have each and every outcome. Nothing escapes the Great I AM. Prepare in repentance, fasting and prayer first, then prepare as you are able physically, knowing that I have My children's  names written in the palm of My hand, and no evil will befall you. Your security is in Me, regardless of what you see around you and what is imminently coming upon you. Watch, wait, pray My loves. Your King is coming for you. Can you not hear the armies of Heaven as they ride?
YAHUSHUA, YOUR KING, YOUR DEFENSE, YOUR ROCK, YOUR HIGH TOWER, YOUR REFUGE

Nahum 1:2-15King James Version (KJV)
God is jealous, and the Lord revengeth; the Lord revengeth, and is furious; the Lord will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.
The Lord is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the Lord hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.
He rebuketh the sea, and maketh it dry, and drieth up all the rivers: Bashan languisheth, and Carmel, and the flower of Lebanon languisheth.
The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.
The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
But with an overrunning flood he will make an utter end of the place thereof, and darkness shall pursue his enemies.
What do ye imagine against the Lord? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.
10 For while they be folden together as thorns, and while they are drunken as drunkards, they shall be devoured as stubble fully dry.
11 There is one come out of thee, that imagineth evil against the Lord, a wicked counsellor.
12 Thus saith the Lord; Though they be quiet, and likewise many, yet thus shall they be cut down, when he shall pass through. Though I have afflicted thee, I will afflict thee no more.
13 For now will I break his yoke from off thee, and will burst thy bonds in sunder.
14 And the Lord hath given a commandment concerning thee, that no more of thy name be sown: out of the house of thy gods will I cut off the graven image and the molten image: I will make thy grave; for thou art vile.
15 Behold upon the mountains the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace! O Judah, keep thy solemn feasts, perform thy vows: for the wicked shall no more pass through thee; he is utterly cut off.


Psalm 75:7

Barb
“Transcript 278pikelk
Barb – Warning escape
My daughter, write my words for all who will hear them.  I am your creator your creation’s time is up.  All that have received me will be brought unto me.  All that are on the fence.  All that have rejected me will see more proof. For I will show them who I am and then they will decide their eternal destiny. I do not look at your status on this earth.  I do not look at your successes or failures.  I quite simply see each heart.  Every heart is predisposed to need me.  But the flesh in some cases, overrules human hearts if the enemies lies are believed. The deception is great but soon will be even greater.  Those who have not rejected me will see through this deception if they call out my name, they will be saved from the horrors.  Those who have chosen the side of the enemy and are marching for his army will soon be aware of their fate.  There will be no turning back for them.  Every single person on your planet will be given the same offer. Many have already sealed their fate, for they are in covenant with satan himself. They have chosen success in this world over eternal bliss with their creator.  They have attempted to fill the empty places in their heart with the enemy and things of this fallen creation, not seeing that I am the only thing that can fill their emptiness.  What is coming will force those who have yet to chosen to see exactly how they have been living.  They will see their choices the choices they have been making based upon the offerings of this world.  They will see in an instant all they have worked so hard for gone. No amount of sex, booze, drugs, money or material wealth or success will matter. They will be forced to look in my mirror.  The elite, the so-called powerful will attempt to run, but they cannot hide.  They have their hiding places ready but they will be exposed.  For they can do nothing and they can go nowhere that I cannot see them. There is no hiding from their creator. When the deception is revealed to them, they will be in anguish, they will see how foolish they were and they will long for their own death.  But their wishes will not be granted. This suffering they have chosen.  If they would have only picked up my word and received my gift of salvation but instead they chose to believe the lies of the enemy. Storms are coming upon your earth like no other time in history.  The blessed nations in the past are now certainly cursed.  My children and my servants will be under my wing for all that is to come. My children have no fear for you are predestined to be in safety now.  I love my creation and I have set forth the perfect plan of salvation.  In its rejection, many have chosen their fates.  During their time of testing they simply must cry out to me, for if they have no longer rejected me and entered into a covenant with satan, they will be saved.  Remember my children and my servants I warn with heavenly signs, with dreams and prophetic utterances. My timing is perfect and only I know its end purposes.  Prepare your hearts for what is on the horizon.  No matter what you see or hear you must turn and seek my face. Open your ears to hear my trumpets.  Open your hearts to my salvation.  Hold nothing back from me and allow me to fill you with my spirit to overflowing.  Keep your ears and hearts 100% focused on me. I give pieces of my perfect puzzle to my chosen, but I will not reveal my plans fully to any man.  Pray to me and Seek rest in my perfection For tall towers will crumble under the weight of my hand Nothing that man has built will remain standing.  Plains will become mountains and mountains. Flat familiar landscapes will become unrecognizable. Men’s storehouses will become worthless with no chance of their values returning. Your world will never go back to the way it was.  Your creation has longed for reconciliation to its creator for long enough.  Rest in me, my loves, and know that all things will fall into place. Into my perfection. In my perfect timing.  Have no fear. For again, each individual heart will be examined and shown my truth.  Fear not, for Your creator proceeds in love and perfection. I love you, my creation
  Yashua Hamashiach Jesus Christ.”

“TRANSCRIPT:
My children, do you invite someone to a party and tell them how to dress, and shame them into buying new clothes? Do you tell them to change their appearance so that they will be accepted? By no means! Is this how I want you inviting people into relationship with Me? Do you say, "Change who you are so you can come and meet Jesus"? I see that so many of My children do this. They block the door at the same time they think that they are inviting someone in.My children, you are to be ambassadors for My Kingdom, spreading My love and My perfect plan of salvation to the lost. Yet so very many of you, some because of ignorance, and some because of fleshly pride, unwittingly chase many away. Your understanding is not there. You are putting the cart before the horse. Do not tell people that they need to get their own hearts right before they come to Me. For that is a lie. Do not tell people that they must conquer sin on their own before they can come to Me. For that is a lie. For sin can only be conquered with the help of the Holy Spirit. You are a fallen creation, My loves. You cannot restore yourselves to your Creator. Only receiving Me into your heart accomplishes that. Telling people to repent when they do not even know the meaning of the word accomplishes nothing. And, in fact, pushes many hearts further from Me. Introduce Me in love, My children, explaining My greatest love for My creation, and My plan of salvation. If you tell people that they must be someone different to meet Me, they will never want to meet Me. Only through mercy is righteousness achieved, not by fleshly good works. Instead of using the words "Repent! Repent! Repent!", use the words "Come as you are." For the King wants to meet His children now. Nothing a man can do in his own right makes him the slightest bit more presentable to the King. So put away your pride, you Pharisees. Do not block the door when you invite people into My Kingdom.”
TRANSCRIPT: My daughter write My words for those with ears to hear. My children be My vessels of hope to people being affected by the weather-related events and fires that have recently occurred. For these will continue on. Events will take place in rapid succession. Have faith that I recognize each and every person's heart being affected by these things, and I already know what their reactions will be. Some will declare their love for Me, and some will rededicate their lives to serving Me, others will become angry and walk further away from Me. These things will be trying times for many, as your nation will strain to find the resources to bring relief to all of the people that are affected and have been affected by these events. Nothing, not one thing that occurs, is random... as I know each outcome from its beginning. All hearts are given chances to receive Me, or reject Me wholly. I have become forgotten in your land and there are very few that carry Me within them. When I strip the idols from them and it comes down to just their heart and Me, many will see the error of their ways and run back into My mercy filled arms of love and protection. Houses do not matter, cars do not matter, all of the things that My creation idolizes will be laid waste. They will come to love their Creator and they will understand My sacrifice, My love for them. Without an understanding of My mercy and My plan of salvation, one cannot be truly saved. You are fallen My children, the enemy has infiltrated My creation and hijacked you for his own. Our reconciliation has been planned since the beginning. A perfect plan and a perfect outcome for My creation. My creation will make its choice. I already know each heart, therefore the outcome is predestined. Your world must experience all that I have destined it for. All that is part of My grand plan will take place. Remember I am Sovereign and in complete and ultimate control. The enemy can work in your world, but I must allow these things. Nothing he does changes My perfect outcome. But still My entire plan must come to pass for My creation to fill my perfect destiny for them. For without My plan being completely recognized, it becomes impossible for My creation to fully fathom My love for them. Trust Me My love's, My plan is perfect down to the subatomic level. Be not fearful My children, be strong with the Comforter, My Holy Spirit beside you no matter what you are faced with. Continually know in your heart the perfect outcome, your perfect ending and new beginning. Walk in peace and walk in constant joy as you know you are already sitting in heavenly places with your King. if you have received Me, this world is not your home. But until My creation recognizes Me, it is theirs. Allow Me to love the lost through you. Be My vessel filled to overflowing with My Holy Spirit. Walk in confidence that My plan is perfect and My victory is already won. Rest in My perfect finish work. I love you My children, Yeshua HaMashiach
“TRANSCRIPT: My daughter write My words for those with ears to hear. My children wind, water, and fire are coming upon your Nations now. There will be great shaking, for My hand will shake your earth, and My breath will blow upon your oceans. There will come great human suffering, but there will also come many sheep into my fold. My children who closely follow Me will share My Grace and peace with the hurting and the lost. They will open their arms to those in need and lead their hearts towards Me. Many will have hardened hearts by what they have gone through, where for others it will be a perfect opportunity for you to shine My love on them. Yes My children, I do judge nations, and no I do not hear the prayers of the wicked, but only the righteous. The righteous are those who have received Me into their hearts and have come to experience My love. Not made righteous by their own works, but they are made righteous by the shed blood on the cross. The righteous are humble, they know they are made righteous only through receiving their Savior... not by their own doings. A person is not made righteous by their works, a person is made righteous by My finished work. A person is made righteous by simply believing I died for their sins. Run from anyone that tells you that you can become righteous through your good works and behavior. I must be the one leading you to these good works. I must already be in your heart or every good thing you do will not be good at all. My Holy Spirit must be your guide now My children. Humbly experience Him in your lives. He will lead you and what I want you to be doing and where I want you to go. He will infiltrate your heart with peace and be your comforter in these times of trouble. Believe in and receive Me Jesus Christ into your heart today. For My hand of protection over this planet has come off. I must wake up My children who are far from Me. And to My righteous children who have received Me, do not fear for these things must come. You will see and experience some earthly calamities, but remember this is temporary, and most importantly, this is not your home. For your home is in the palm of My hands. Love Yeshua Hamashiach

Barbara
“TRANSCRIPT:
Daughter speak this message to My children. I see your heart troubled. You have been able to discern the times. You will see with your own eyes the sign in the stars. You have wisdom. You know I am waiting at the door. I will open the windows of Heaven. Can you feel My spirit. You will be required to make choices. Choice of life and death. Meditate carefully the water had been stirred. It is muddy now, do not go into it. Pray for understanding. The time is short.”
TRANSCRIPT: Judgment comes to the unrepentant. For it is Truth that speaks this day. A trail of tears leads down their path of destruction. Patience has been met with indifference. Speak now son of man, reveal the travesty of nations. Open the eyes of the non-believers. For justice stands in readiness. I shall humble the proud and punish the wicked. In the twinkling of an eye, the wealth of nations shall disappear. Their own words shall be used against them. Fire shall rain down from the sky and all shall bear witness to My judgment.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment