Monday, September 19, 2016

Message Date - 19 Sep 2016



***Prophetic Messages From The Lord: 19 Sep 2016***



(Lana Vawser)

THE SARAH’S ARE ARISING
Posted on September 19, 2016 by Kevin
By Lana Vawser
Recently I had a dream where I was carrying a very large billboard and I placed it in a strategic place where many would see the declaration written upon it.
The Lord had written on this billboard “THE SARAH’S ARE ARISING”. In the dream as I looked at the billboard the sense surrounded me strongly of the story of Abraham and Sarah in Genesis 18 where Abraham has the encounter with the “three men”/the Lord and they tell him they would return to him about the same time next year and Sarah would have a son. While this is going on Sarah is listening and at this point they are both very old and Sarah was really past the age of having a child. So what does Sarah do? She laughs!
Verse 12 of Genesis 18 says “So she laughed silently to herself and said “How could a worn-out woman like me enjoy such pleasure, especially when my master – my husband is so old?”
The story goes on in verse 13-14 where the Lord says to Abraham “Why did Sarah laugh? Why did she say “Can an old woman like me have a baby? Is anything too hard for the Lord? I will return about this time next year, and Sarah will have a son”
THE LORD IS REVEALING UNBELIEF AND RELEASING A DIVINE INJECTION OF FAITH AND HOPE
In this dream, there was a real highlight on the part of the story where Sarah laughed. (verse 12) The sense in the dream was that the Lord was exposing unbelief and exposing “limited thinking” and as His daughters press deeper into intimacy and repentance of unbelief and limited thinking, He is bringing them into a new level of faith and hope in Him as the God who CAN DO ANYTHING!!! There is a SIGNIFICANT UPGRADE of FAITH and HOPE that He is releasing right now. It’s COMPLETELY SUPERNATURAL!!! He is increasing SIGHT, FAITH and CONVICTION in His daughters to NOT LOOK at the natural, to look PAST the natural and IMPOSSIBILITIES and look to Him, the God who can do ANYTHING and DEFIES the natural.
I also felt the Lord is working deeply in bringing healing to the hearts and souls of His daughters that have been struggling with disappointment, hurts and hope deferred over long awaited promises not yet coming to pass.
THE SARAH’S ARE ARISING WITH GREAT JOY AND AN IMPARTATION TO RELEASE THE REVELATION OF HEBREWS 11:11
As the dream went on I felt a “TURNING” on Sarah laughing. I felt there was a turning happening from the place where many daughters have felt that “laughter of doubt or unbelief” of almost “How is this ever going to happen? Really, God? Is this really going to happen for me?” to a LAUGHTER OF JOY in His promise and the MANIFESTATION of His miracle in their life.
I heard Hebrews 11:11 over and over again..
 “”Sarah’s faith embraced the miracle power to conceive even though she was barren and was past the age of childbearing, for the authority of her faith rested in the One who made the promise, and she tapped into His faithfulness.” (Hebrews 11:11 – The Passion Translation)
There is a JOY that is going to be released to the “Sarah’s” right now as they “tap into His faithfulness”. As they put their faith in WHO HE IS.. the GOD WHO CAN DO ANYTHING!!!!!!
 “The Lord kept His Word and did for Sarah EXACTLY what He had promised. She became pregnant, and she gave birth to a son for Abraham in his old age. This happened just at the time God said it would and Abraham named their son Isaac…” (Genesis 18:1-3)
And Sarah declared “GOD HAS BROUGHT ME LAUGHTER!!! ALL who hear about this WILL LAUGH WITH ME!!!!!!!!” (Genesis 18:6)
The enemy and circumstances have been attempting to ABORT what God is conceiving in His daughters right now and the MANIFESTATION of the MIRACLES and IMPOSSIBILITIES BOWING IN their life and THROUGH their life.
Keep your eyes on Him daughters of God, tap into His faithfulness for EXACTLY what He has promised you is ABOUT TO COME TO PASS and at the EXACT TIME HE SAID IT WOULD!!!!!
Sarah’s you are NOW ARISING and you will arise with your mouth FULL OF LAUGHTER, your “womb” full of the FRUITFULNESS of the Lord and ANY BARRENNESS in the natural is being HEALED and OVERCOME NOW in Jesus name.
You will not only be FULL of JOY and LAUGHTER, through what God is doing in and through you and your miracle and impossibilities bowing and the SUDDEN TURNING releasing the supernatural power and manifest promises of God, you will RELEASE IMPARTATIONS OF JOY TO OTHERS!!!! OTHERS will LAUGH and REJOICE WITH YOU and IMPARTATIONS OF FAITH will be released THROUGH YOU to others for their miracle!!!


 SARAH’S YOU ARE NOW TAKING YOUR PLACE!
There is a VERY STRATEGIC PLACE for you right now MIGHTY SARAH’S!! God is increasing your faith IN your journey, FILLING you with hope EVEN WHEN it looks impossible and the BIRTHING of your promise that is about to be SEEN is going to see you POSITIONED to bring a corporate SHIFT in the body of Christ to a HIGHER LEVEL of FAITH to believe in the One who can DO ANYTHING!!!
Sarah’s what you are walking through and about to birth is extremely STRATEGIC for what the Lord is doing right now…
The greatest SUDDENLY MOVE of His Spirit to see the army of His daughters rise up and take their place, the WARRIORS who stare “natural impossibilities” in the face by tapping into His faithfulness and seeing the MIRACULOUS POWER OF GOD CONCEIVE in His daughters all across the world only what HE COULD CONCEIVE!
You shall be known as the Daughters of God who LAUGH at the enemy and his taunts.. and LAUGH IN JOY in the revelation of the One who OVERCOMES ALL IMPOSSIBILITIES! Oh such faith and hope is about to EXPLODE IN YOU!
Daughters of God, Sarah’s.. You are about to see a MIRACULOUS CONCEPTION and BIRTHING of God in your life MARKED with the glorious testimony of Hebrews 11:11 and the visible manifestation of Zechariah 4:6…
“It is not by force nor by strength, but by My Spirit, says the Lord”
Jesus has GOT THIS!!!! It’s going to be ALL HIM!!!!!!
Daughters of God, you’re about to LAUGH with JOY in His miraculous conception and birthing, like you have NEVER LAUGHED BEFORE!



DON’T DOUBT THE POWER OF A PROPHETIC ACT….. IT’S CARRYING A ‘BREAKER’ FOR YOUR BREAKTHROUGH..
Posted on September 18, 2016 by Kevin
By Lana Vawser
Over the past few days the Lord has been highlighting “prophetic acts” to me. Prophetic acts that he will either have His people perform or circumstances that happen around them that He will use as metaphors filled with divine messages of what He’s saying and doing.
The Lord is going to be asking many of His people to ‘do things’ as prophetic acts of faith, investment into what He’s saying, and as a declaration of trust in what He has said is going to come to pass.
In these “prophetic acts”, a BREAKER is going to be released for your breakthrough that is not only going to smash through the opposition standing before you and around you, but release resurrection life into your heart/soul and circumstances.
Don’t doubt the power of the prophetic acts that he is asking you to do. Step out in faith and obedience to what He’s asking you to do and watch and see the FLOOD OF BREAKTHROUGH that is going to flow through a prophetic act.
RESET
There is a divine RESET that will be activated through these prophetic acts that will see a restoration and restart of things that look impossible and look ‘shut down’, He is rebooting things with His resurrection life to BRING LIFE.. and the RESET is SET to INCREASE. You will have MORE than before. Rest in Him, a divine RESET will take place and this RESET will see a smooth, unhindered flow into sudden breakthrough.





Daily Prophetic Word
September 19, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, “A feather doesn’t have to fight and struggle to float to the ground. Know that I Am grounding you this day into understanding My Nature and Will on a much clearer plane than you have ever experienced before. You have wondered about this and that compared to what the religious minds have taught you over and over. As you gained wisdom with age, you have revisited previous lessons to question if this was indeed correct. Oh, the voices near and far clash with opposing views and beliefs.
So you picked a side, but was it the correct side? Have you believed the wrong thing all along, or did you pick up a new belief that was missing the full truth? Are you open to finding the truth, or would you prefer to stay where you are? You cannot say that others are not living in correct thinking, and deny that you also must change some of the religious mindsets that you carry around. You have Forgotten where you are Seated. You have walked away from the One who makes all Revelation possible. Are you teachable or do you just sit in the ways from your own mind?
My Spirit is pouring out to those who are hungry for My Truth and Wisdom in all things. You must be willing to let go of your sacred cows. A new Plumbline is coming, for I Am raising up a Few Mighty Warriors in this hour who will set the Church foundation straight from My Throne room. Many think that they can discern truth, but what they fail to realize is that discernment is a spiritual gift not a natural gift. When you look through your natural eyes, ears, and opinions, you will indeed be off from My Light. If you did not stop to ask Me first, then consider your conclusion flawed.

Many try to live in both worlds and think that they somehow escaped the world’s influence and poison. You can be in this world but not be of it. Do you understand what that actually means? Your soul does not have to be sold off to the pagan altars. You are not here to endure the wicked. You are here to CHANGE the atmosphere for My Namesake. You can only accomplish this when you are following My Lead and Voice. I speak even through worldly avenues, so when you judge what is of My Kingdom, use caution. A new level of maturity is coming to My People. The temples of man are coming down.”
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope        



Daily Prophetic Word
September 18, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, “Leaves change and do not mourn the former. Understand that a renewal and rebirth will come again in due season. Life is a process of change and the Becoming into what you were destined to be. Many give up and stay sitting next to the tree. The world shifts around them, but they will not embrace the Good that is before them. When your perspective is keeping you stuck, it is time to realize it is you that has kept yourself lingering in the same spot day after day.
My Cloud has already moved on from this place. The walls that you put around yourself are not meant to be there. I place no walls around My People. You created your own prison but blame others for why you are still there. My Hand is reaching out to you. Now, let’s Go! I have more for you and this is serving you no benefit. When your actions are not helping you go places in life, it is a moment for reevaluation. Lies that you have come to accept as truth will make you think there is gain in where you are.
Freedom is falling into your heart and mind. I Am revealing the plots and schemes that have remained hidden out of sight. Is there anything better than walking on the path of Liberty and Truth? Keep your eyes focused on what you See Me doing and where you See Me going. You are just passing through this life, and you are not of this world. What you place focus on is what will grow in your life. Be careful not to let the negative grow or it will crowd out My Voice.
All that you will need has been prepared and is ready for you to take up. No more looking back for I Am not in your past. You can only live in the NOW. So now is where your needs and provisions will be met. See the miracles unfolding all around. Doors are flinging open. Too many are only seeking a specific door, but understand that I will not always give you that door. Would you like a limited opportunity or one that will take you higher? Trust Me, and you will experience a life beyond imagining. I cannot fail!”
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope



Daily Prophetic Word
September 17, 2016
By MaryEllen Martyn
The Father says, “The Storm Clouds came, but the rain never fell. You have wondered if you missed something or My timing. You have wondered if you did something wrong that caused My Hand to withhold the rains. My Child, look again, for in this hour My Rains are Here! I Am washing away decades of shame and condemnation. I Am washing away fear and doubt, and setting your feet once again on solid ground. I have not forgotten you.
Hope Deferred has made you weary. I Am restoring what did not grow in your heart and mind due to the lack of rain. I Am giving you understanding and purpose to what has been going on around you. The Days, Months, and even Years have not always made sense. You have done a good job at not dwelling on what was out of your control. The ground is blooming. Your life is blooming. Chains that seemed impossible to break are falling in this hour.
The force of water is a Mighty One. As one drop, not much can be accomplished, but many drops can be unstoppable against even the strongest of counter-forces. Do not underestimate your own impact. You are capable of far more than you realize. I Am going back into your past memories to show you just how powerful you have been in those moments because I have set you up as the Many Drops effect as you move on from here.
New Seasons bring to you new angels. And in this next 6-8 years you will see signs of this changing of the guard in ways you will not anticipate. Their purpose is to help you go farther faster! My Spirit is accelerating and inhabiting areas that were strongholds of the enemy. The push back you have been experiencing is ending. I have prepared the way into foreign territories that you will win for My Namesake. I choose to use mankind in all that I Am doing, and I choose to set you up for a sowing and reaping benefit that has never been experienced before. Place down what you thought was going on, and take up what I Am truly doing for all of mankind. You are part of My Plans!”
~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope



(Kathy Mote)
There are those among My children that grieve for things in their lives that are irreparably lost to them. This I say to you who have "lost" any thing close to your heart and dear to you. There is nothing you have lost that I will not return to you. There is nothing of this life that you have perceived as missing that I won't give to you, and no thing taken from you that I won't give back to you. I have not shown you, but I tell you, there is nothing lost to you that I won't repay you. This and more will be given to you. There is a gift and treasure for you in total surrender. There is a threshold that you step over, a realm you enter. There are places only I can go, but as you give yourself to Me, will take you. I promise you there is nothing I can't do. As you give all of your life to Me, I can give into you.
A word from the Lord. I will execute judgment against your enemies with extreme prejudice. I am moving swiftly to terminate all activity against My children with extreme vengeance. Too long has the enemy held the prisoner captive. Too long have I endured their cries for mercy. Today is the day I execute My vengeance. Today I send the prisoners aid to escape!
I will tell you My secrets, for you are My bride. What man doesn't give everything he has to beloved? There is no man who withholds from his wife all that he has, for they share one life. And so it is with you and I. You will see My face, you will hear My voice. I will draw you in close in a tender embrace, I will speak into you My Life and share with you My heart. I will show you My ways, and you will be a beautiful display. You will be so enthralled that you will float through your life as one caught in a long embrace.
A word for someone today. You bear the mark of My face on your face. As you have drawn near Me, I smiled and you have been imprinted. You will shine from deep within your countenance, and you will be radiant. You are indelibly marked by My love for you, and forever changed by My presence. This is actually an expression of faith...to feel only My presence, see only My face. The things that used to bother you are no longer present in your thinking and view. Your eyes and heart are fixed on Me. This is how I have called you to live.



(Glynda Linkous)
Monday, September 19, 2016
Seeking My Will
   My children, when seeking My will, too often follow their own desires instead. My children, to know and do My will, you must forget your own desires and seek My face.
   You must fill your spirit with My Holy Word until My desires become yours and My Mind is in you. You must be in My presence daily. In this way, you will more often be found in My will than in your own, and your path will be easier.
Proverbs 3:5-7
    5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
    7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
Jeremiah 29:11
    11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Psalm 119:105
105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.



(Benjamin Faircloth)
“This Is the Day I Will Arise and Survey the Land”
September 19, 2016
Here is a word the Father gave me this week. It is a prophetic parallel of the life of Samson and the Church, found in Judges 13-16.
“My People are blind, dumb (mute), and lame because they refuse to hear My warnings! I have called you to be the salt and light of the earth, but you refuse your position, and you reject your authority to execute My Word!
Your savor is gone, there is no taste but bitterness and the flavor of gall! You refuse Me and My prophets, you desire folly and foolish gain! What more shall I say to you? You refuse Me at the Gate. You neglect Me at the Altar. Where shall we meet and reason together? You’ve made My Temple a place of whoredoms, a place where you pursue pleasure rather than Me!
My voice will be heard by My Remnant and they will respond to their Shepherd! For I will manifest My Glory to those whom I have called by name! Wake up House of God! Arise My People of faith! For this is the hour that justice will be served! This is the day I will arise and survey the land, I know those who are Mine. For I have marked you, selected you and will reveal My plans to you!

For those who think I will delay My appearance, both in judgment and mercy, you have erred in your judgment of Me! For I am coming speedily, My reward is with Me! Whose report will you believe? Where will you stand as the shaking begins in your nation? You must choose this day!”

To hear the message and full commentary to this word, simply go to www.ignitedchurchlife.com and click on the Pastor’s sermon icon and the message, “The Church of Samson” is right there. If you prefer the video of this message, you can see it below. Be blessed!



(Swift Passage)
WARNING! WARNING! JESUS SAYS IMMINENT DESTRUCTION.
Transcript:
My son, the trials and tribulations of many are at the door.  Now to end, tell My people, when the trumpet sounds, the dead will immediately be in My presence.  Then you, which are alive and remain, will enter into the glorious and mighty, powerful Kingdom of God.  My people lack knowledge and discernment when speaking of Me, and know that they are hearing Me.  My son, many believe that I am speaking to them, but are entertaining the enemy.  My son, tell them they need to discern messages, sometimes for many days before they post for others to see.  My son, any one of My children can be tricked by the likes of the enemy. My son, the great commission is complete.  Are you ready?  Once My Father gives Me the OK, I am coming.  Stop immediately all the bickering and fighting.  Many doing this will be left behind to suffer My Father's wrath.  My son, I have given you prophecies of things to come, and they are at the door.  My son, this is it.  Warn the people now of imminent destruction.  I love all My children, and it's upon them now.  My heart weeps no more.  The time has come.  Believe now or possibly perish in the Tribulation not knowing Me.  This is it, My son.  I love all My children, but now the time has come.



(Wendi)
MESSAGE FROM FATHER YAHWEH: DO NOT TAKE THE RFID CHIP/THE MARK OF THE BEAST!
TRANSCRIPT AND THE VISION Father's word from June 30, 2016, at 12:25 am - message starts at 57:30 in this video Daughter, who is ever so faithful to me, God Jehova, write the words that you received from my Son Yehshua in my most excellent Throneroom. Write, my beautiful child, to my many many saints of the Most High. Father speaks: Hear my Son Yehshua roaring. It is His power and love and correction coming to this Earth. He has agonized over this time, this end of all things to come for a very long time, and now it is here. Father tells you that a great tsunami will be hitting the coast of America, for America, the harlot's judgement has come. Financial collapse is imminent and will hit hard. My Holy land is about to be overtaken by the enemy and Father will not be happy. I will express my hot displeasure upon the nations who have any part in partaking of the spoils of my land. The domino effect cometh with a scourge, coming like a burning fire, overtaking all of the wicked. My jewels, my Son's bride will not be overtaken, but will be glorifying my perfect and Holy name. They will be delivering My Words to the Earth, who has forgotten who created them. My Holy Word states that all know who I AM and who my Son Yehshua is, no matter how they try to deny it, all know. Saints, I, Father God Yahweh, have been telling you to get ready. The warnings, take head to them, for sudden destruction and calamity cometh. The whole world is focused on America's elections. The enemy is enjoying this, for they are looking to man to save their country, for America has given sinfull abominations to the Earth. She has spread the spirit of antichrist to the nations. The people will mourn when America is floating, when America is floating in its own excrement. Judgement comes forth now. PREPARE, PREPARE, PREPARE! My saints: Hear your almighty God! Prepare for the judgement! Dear Wendi, the main vision you were trying to remember is the one bellow. It can be found in video from February 18: My Son delights in His Bride (I do not want to post a direct link to the video as that would most likely result in this comment being marked as spam) ----- Vision received last night 17 February 2016, late during prayer: I begin to see this mom holding her baby, and she was standing on their porch of their house waving to her husband, as he was leaving down the road; he was walking. Then the Holy Spirit tells me “mark of the beast”, and I’m a little confused. But then I see this person digging into the flesh of their hand, and I knew by the Holy Spirit that this person was trying to get out the mark of the beast. All I saw was the one hand using an instrument of some sort to dig into the other hand, and she pulls out the RFID Chip, that looks like a grain of rice, and she throws it down. She then tries to repent and pray to JEHOVAH God and a black wall comes up immediately and directly in front of her. End of vision. I was told that the person digging out the mark of the beast was the woman waving bye to her husband. JEHOVAH God told me that even if they remove the mark of the beast, the RFID Chip, they are still dead to Him. For it is like they physically died from this earth and went to hell, because they never accepted King Yeshua; if anyone takes the mark of the beast; there is no second chance.



To the Governments of all the Nations: HEAR YE THE WORD OF THE LORD!!!
Sep 18, 2016
TRANSCRIPT:  "To the Governments of all the Nations: HEAR YE THE WORD OF THE LORD!!!"
(To: Urgent Words from Lord Jesus channel, You Tube.) Posted 18 September 2016.
This is a message from the Father of all fathers.
HEAR the word of the Lord Yahweh Yehova Elohim. I sent forth My servant, My prophetess, to speak against the One World Religion!
All ye who sit on high – ye who have governorship over My people – I speak to you oh mighty men of your own strength who turn My face against you: Know My laws, know My truths!
My Son Yeshua - Jesus Christ of Nazareth whom I, Father of all, raised up from the dead – Is My Way, My ONLY Way. Father says to you who go the way of Baal and other false gods and all your idols; there is a place of chains and gnashing of teeth reserved in My Hell for you who bow down to the heathen gods!
Bow down to My perfect Son Yeshua. He is the ONLY One Who will save you – He is the ONLY One Who loves you. The gods that you serve - that Beast wants you to think he is the same god as I AM - are nothing but briers and thorns in MY eye!
TURN from your wickedness, ye who are in the governments of My nations!
Nothing belongs to man – it is all Of Me, By Me, For Me and Through Me.
Father will NOT tolerate your WILLFULL sins Against Me - your stiffneckness, lewdness, pridefull and arrogant ways!
Heed this, MY WARNING, all ye who rule over My people.
Father God of all creation, will create A New Way for you – A Way To My Son Yeshua - if you will REPENT and fall on your face to King Yeshua Ha'Mashiach.
He Will Forgive your evil and whore-mongering heart. If you HUMBLE yourself to Him, This Shall Be, sayeth the LORD of hosts.
LISTEN to the God of thy fathers
OR suffer My wrath Beyond what you could ever imagine!


(Evelyn)
Prophetic Word: A Plea from the Lord
Published on Sep 19, 2016
Why do you reject me? All day long I stretch out my hand to you. I even call you by name but you turn a deaf ear to me. Can you not see that a cliff is in front of you? Will you continue in your stubbornness and rebellion? Will you continue to turn a deaf ear to me? I love you. I created you. I desire to give you life. I desire to transform your life. I desire to transform you. You play by the edges of my water. You are in ear shot but yet you turn your head from me. Can you not see I am for you? My plans for you are to give you a good life. My ways are perfect. Why won’t you trust me? Why won’t you allow me to show you my great love and power. Why do you continue on the destructive path that you are on? You think your ways are better than mine. I see the end from the beginning. Can I not lead you in the right way? Am I not able to fulfill you? My hand is extended to you again. Turn to me before it is too late.



***Non-Transcript
(Patricia Green)
The Light of Life


Ryan Lestrange
MONDAY WORD : Break The Attack w/Prophetic Insight


(Clare)
Supernatural Power - The Communion Service


How To Receive My Anointing For Your Life Everyday

***End Time News
(Jason A)
Something We've Never Seen is Happening Worldwide! (2016-2017)




(John Baptist)
Trib-Now, 14th Sept 2016: Visit to Heaven and Hell with Pastor Gerry Duperroy



(Angel of the Apocalypse)
Breaking News! Florida sinkhole causes radioactive water to leak into aquifer



SIGNS OF THE END PART 209 - LATEST EVENTS SEPTEMBER 2016



***Salvation Study

Watch Baptism Corner: 8 Pillars to Salvation -It isn't too late to board the ark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=batQb0fOqc4&list=PLmmkdABnDXIg2dTHlrV4V5rBcfSh58-4r


Intercessory Prayer Strategies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9PIhMId04U list=PLmmkdABnDXIhS9oQaYbdYZbfM0ccsEjKB


Spiritual Warfare 101

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G7C2N7GWMM&list=PLmmkdABnDXIgdNWNJbarthyNpWJyGTZb5









No comments:

Post a Comment