Thursday, August 4, 2016

Message Date - 04 Aug 2016



***Prophetic Messages From The Lord: 4 Aug 2016***


(Ellen)
Daily Prophetic Word
August 4, 2016
By MaryEllen McCloud

The Father says, “Are you feeling singled out lately? Has your tribe distanced themselves as of late? My Child, Raise your hands and Celebrate, for you My Precious are being singled out by My Finger for greater things. You will not always walk with the same people through life. You have outgrown those around you who desire a lesser path. You have asked Me for More and Sought out My Throne room for a special blessing and anointing. Now is the time that I will place that within your heart, a heart that I have wooed since your youth. I have longed to release this Glory over you and just as the alabaster box will be broken, today, it is broken for you.

What was in pieces is coming together to form the picture in your mind that is already in My Mind. What you have prayed over and placed as a willing sacrifice before My feet, I will honor your desires. You are a sweet fragrance, and I will use your willingness to go where few will go. There is no limit because you are one that will breakthrough any obstacle that tries to box you in. The day that you thought would not come, is here. Notice the changes all around you. People are seeing you different, and responding to you differently. What once worked for you, no longer seems to flow right now.

Nothing is wrong, and everything is right! Feel My Love encompassing all that you are experiencing right now. You are surrounded by My Love and Goodness. What the enemy designed to swallow you whole was really just your launching platform. You have walked through the fire into a new way of life. The storms of yesterday will never return to your shores. What was your ceiling will now be your walking path. Feel the excitement all around you. The tests and trials have been passed, and increase and favor are coming to you in full measure. The chapter in that book is finished! Tomorrow begins a new way of life.

The territories that you will reach will be vast and wild at first, but soon you will feel comfortable in those new shoes. I Am showing you in this hour how to flow in the New. It will not always look elegant, but keep at it. Soon you will be singing like the most majestic song bird. What would not clear away in the past, will move quickly under your authority. New Keys are yours that will open doors that no one else can command. Feel yourself going higher and higher. You were made to experience all that I have, and soon you will taste a bit of what that is. Let your hunger grow, for I will surely honor those who seek Me out.”

~Blessings MaryEllen McCloud Replenished Hope


Daily Prophetic Word
August 3, 2016
By MaryEllen McCloud

The Father says, “I Am releasing a greater capacity to be Creative in all areas and needs in life. This is not just for a few to grab onto. I desire that all unleash their creative side for this is part of who I Am and what I will bring out through you. Do not say I am not this or that. I Am the One who bestows all talents, giftings, and anointings. What you seek more of, you will surely find in due season. The Treasure Chest of My Love for you is still being uncovered piece by piece, and one day, when you reach the realm of Heaven, will you see all that I have for you. I promise that you will love how this turns out.

Travel in My Love for you this hour. Your days and nights may be filled with Tears and Joy skillfully mastered together, but I Am indeed working out all of your crooked paths until you reach the smooth and gentle road that is coming up right before you. I have not forgotten you or left you to fend for yourself. Even on days that it looks like I took My watchful eye off of you, know that I Am working out all of the details that you need for victory and to overcome all that is oppressing you in this hour. I will not leave any area untouched. I know your needs even before you cried out to Me.

My Angels are assigned to meet needs that you didn’t even foresee. Let Me wash over you My Peace and Understanding beyond comprehension. Everything is going to be ok. Would I lie to you? I have watched over and taken care of you since the beginning. Look again. My Hand moves over every detail and concern. Nothing is too small for Me to handle with care. Let Go of your striving, and Let Me run with that burden. Can I not do a better job? You are not walking in lack. Change your mindset. You are walking in abundance, and My Kingdom is at hand.

I will spend all of your days pouring out My Love upon you. Do not look down, Look up for your deliverance is at your doorstep. I hold nothing back, for you are worthy of everything that I have. You are not denied, you are blessed and highly favored. The world will tell you otherwise, but who will you trust and listen to. I created you, and I will be with you always. Forget your troubles, and come sit with Me. I long to pour out My heart to you in this day. I will show you such wonders that are circling all around you. Your smile is about to return, and you will walk in My Glory. Just keep walking forward!”

~Blessings MaryEllen McCloud Replenished Hope


Forerunners... Clearing the Path
Di Olivieri·Thursday, August 4, 2016
Word from the Lord August 1, 2016
My child, the time has come.  It is before us now.  The time that we have awaited.  The time that has been warned about to so many.  Harken unto the words that I am giving you now, My children.  Listen with your hearts and know that I am guiding you into utmost safety and protection.  My loves, know this to be true, that I adore you with all that I am and will unfold the plan before you with such precision.  Wonder not how it will come to be My loves, for it shall be so as I will make it so.  Many things will come to be in this period of time, quickly and abundantly... but I say this to you, that you shall be protected in all things.
Halt not your searching for me through your hearts and minds as I am ready and well able to fill them.  You stand upon the rock that has been provided for you, that will not falter nor waste away in times of trouble.  Watch and see for I what I say is true for it shall come to be as I have spoken.  Outer rim areas are closest to My realm, My children and shall be protected areas for My children.  Those who pass through the waters shall be allowed entry upon the land.  My Father's heart is with those who enter in for He has selected/chosen those who come forth at this time.  There are many who will not know or understand the plan that has been put into place for such a time as this.  But My children, you have been given the dictation of My messages in times past that explain the different levels of maturity within My children.  Sin cannot enter in, My loves.  Hearts must be clear/pure.  Different stages of learning is where they are [at] currently but I say that shall change soon. 
Those allowing hindrances within their life, altering their path and relationship with Me, shall falter in the coming days... but I say if thou shall lay it down... clear it out... I shall forgive.  Repent. 
For those who are already walking My path but have not sought out My attention or plan for their life and wander about aimlessly in any direction following as the wind blows... you must stop... turn around... and find Me again.  I shall not allow the common misconception that you have your own plan for this life.  I have bought and paid for that plan... for My plan to be in place for your protection... for your survival.  This is no laughing matter.  Watch and see what I say for it is true.  Turn.  Repent.  I am quick to forgive.  I am quick to love. 
For those who are called early, make no mistake... you are the forerunners, clearing the path, the hedges and stumbling blocks... for those who follow.  The helping hand reached out behind you, gathering them up.  Falter not My loves, for this is not common ground... but new frontier... new horizons to conquer and overcome.  It shall be through My strength, My wisdom and My ways in order for it to happen.  You shall be experiencing changes very soon and may experience changes that may be uncomfortable to deal with; however, it must be for the progression of your faith in Me, testing and walk.  Rest in Me, My loves and you shall see great and mighty things to behold.
My love for you ALL is enormous and I cannot wait to hold you once again and have you in My presence.  You shall know My ways upon you very soon. 
Shalom My loves. 
End of message. 
********
Define Harken: listen
Proverbs 22:17 Bow down thine ear, and hear the words of the wise, and apply thine heart unto my knowledge.
Exodus 23:21 Then the LORD said, "Behold, there is a place by Me, and you shall stand there on the rock;
1 John 1:8-10 …8 If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.  10 If we say we have not sinned, we make Him out to be a liar, and His word is not in us.…
Psalm 55:22 Cast your burden upon the LORD and He will sustain you; He will never allow the rightous to be shaken.
1 Corinthians 9:26  Therefore, I do not run aimlessly; I do not fight like I am beating the air. 
Jonah 4:2 He prayed to the LORD and said, " Please LORD, was not this what I said while I was still in my own country?  Therefore in order to forestall this I fled to Tarshish, for I knew that YOU are a gracious and compassionate God, slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness, and one who relents concerning calamity. 


(Glynda Linkous)
Thursday, August 4, 2016
Change of Place

For some of My children, where you are now is nowhere near where I will move you. I have a destiny planned for you in a different place that you know not of.
You have arrived at the land you are now by your own means, but you shall arrive at a new land by Mine.
Be ready for a change of place.

Genesis 12:1  Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

John 21:18  Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdest thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.

Proverbs 16:9  A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps.


Wednesday, August 3, 2016
Will You Be Faithful

You have asked Me for great revelation. Are you ready to see? Can your heart handle what I will show you about what is to come, about the truths hidden in My Word?

Can you bear the knowledge, truly? Will you be faithful with what I reveal to you?

Ephesians 3:4  Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Matthew 10:7-8

7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Luke 16:10  He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.

1 Corinthians 4:1  Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.

(Evelyn)
Prophetic Word: Delay in the Promises of God
Published on Aug 3, 2016

Delay in the promises of God
Word of Knowledge
Received by Evelyn Brooks

The Lord says that there are many of His children that He has given promises to that are yet to be
completely fulfilled. He says you have remained faithful. You have done everything that He has
asked of you and anything that you have known to do but you cannot see anything substantial
happening to bring about the fulfillment of His promises. Many are growing weary and
discouraged.
The Lord says remain faithful. Don’t allow bitterness or discouragement to stop you. The enemy
works to discourage you because you are a threat to his kingdom. He wants you to stop
believing and stop making forward movement on this path God has you on. The enemy sees
things that you cannot see. He sees the angels of God that has been assigned to you to help you
in your calling. He sees your ever growing maturity and anointing to carry out what the Lord has
called you to do. He sees how you are becoming a mighty warrior able to both stand your
ground and also take new ground for God’s kingdom.
The Lord says many changes are happening even if you cannot see them in the natural realm yet.
Changes within you are happening that must take place for you to be able to fulfill your calling.
He says that He is at work. Don’t doubt that. Things are shifting into their proper place. You
must remain faithful and patient.
He says that there are some that think that they have surly messed up and that God’s promises
have been aborted. The Lord says No, that is what the Satan wants you to think. He says that if
you do not give up but continue to follow him by faith, you will see your promises fulfilled in
their proper time.
For some of you the fulfillment of your promises are being unveiled right before your eyes but
you cannot see it because you have believed your promise would be fulfilled in a certain way but
God is bringing them to pass in a completely different way than you expect.
The Lord says to let go of all preconceived ideas on how He will do it and embrace His activity.
The promises will be fulfilled in his way, not yours. The results will be even greater than you
expect.
He says for many, there will soon come a time when you will clearly see everything, things that
seem so elusive right now. Right now it is like potatoes or carrots growing underneath the
ground. You can see signs of life but you cannot see the fruit of your labor. He says that soon
your fruit will complete maturation and the abundance will both shock and delight you. The
abundance of your fruit will make the wait well worth it.
He says to some of you this word is a delight but to others it is bitterness to your soul because of
your very long wait and many disappointments along the way. He said to tell you that your
assignment requires much maturity. To those that need many years to prepare is being entrusted
with the very greatest of assignment. He says; allow me to finish my good work in you. You
will understand why in due time. Know that you are very valuable to me and that it is I that has
sustained you through the years. I have given you righteous desires and I will bring them to pass
in due time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26vVcWTdfOg

(Wendi)
OH DAMASCUS! MESSAGE FROM FATHER GOD YAHWEH FOR 2 AUGUST 2016
King Yeshua loves you and wants to abide with you. Come to Him with a broken and sincerely repentant heart. Romans 10:9-10, That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.


How to be saved: Romans 10:9-10
Holy Communion: Luke 22:19, And He took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is My Body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of Me.
Armor of God: Ephesians 6:10-18
Capture your thoughts:2 Corinthians 10:4-5
Forgiveness: Matthew 6:15
King Yeshua's Blood: Revelation 12:11

TRANSCRIPT:

Isaiah 17
The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.
2 The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make them afraid.
3 The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: they shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the LORD of hosts.
4 And in that day it shall come to pass, that the glory of Jacob shall be made thin, and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean.
5 And it shall be as when the harvestman gathereth the corn, and reapeth the ears with his arm; and it shall be as he that gathereth ears in the valley of Rephaim.
6 Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two or three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four or five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the LORD God of Israel.
7 At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel.
8 And he shall not look to the altars, the work of his hands, neither shall respect that which his fingers have made, either the groves, or the images.
9 In that day shall his strong cities be as a forsaken bough, and an uppermost branch, which they left because of the children of Israel: and there shall be desolation.
10 Because thou hast forgotten the God of thy salvation, and hast not been mindful of the rock of thy strength, therefore shalt thou plant pleasant plants, and shalt set it with strange slips:
11 In the day shalt thou make thy plant to grow, and in the morning shalt thou make thy seed to flourish: but the harvest shall be a heap in the day of grief and of desperate sorrow.
12 Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!
13 The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.
14 And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.

PLEASE TAKE THIS MESSAGE STRAIGHT TO FATHER GOD YAHWEH, BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND IN KING YESHUA’S HOLY AND MIGHTY NAME, AND ASK PAPA YAHWEH IF THESE ARE HIS WORDS:

Daughter write MY WORDS!

Oh Damascus, you city of old. You have been stricken with war and your women and children are suffering. I AM clearing out MY Children, for you will become a ruinous heap now! Your leaders have never had your best interest at heart. You will lie dormant and desolate until MY SON comes back and makes everything new! Take heed!!! If you knew MY WRITTEN WORD you would know that your scourging is now! Damascus, Oh Damascus, that tried to kill My Apostle Paul, you shall be no more! You have ruined the land I have given you with your pride and false gods! I will save those who have a heart that can be shaped and molded and put into the furnace of affliction and come out shining for MY SON YESHUA! My Saints, whom the government splitting is no help to MY Holy Ones, MY Saints who die for MY SON’S NAME SAKE, will be richly rewarded in their heavenly homes! Russia now has its eye upon many sights, and you, Oh Damascus are in their way!! PAPA says it is your time to reap what you have sown, for it is written in MY WORD!!

PAPA YAHWEH has given these WORDS directly to MY Scribe Wendi

The Priestly Blessing
Numbers 6:22-27
22 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
23 Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them,
24 The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
25 The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
26 The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
27 And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them.

In the Holy, Mighty, Healing, Loving and Conquering Name of
KING YESHUA HA MASHIACH!
BARUCH HASHEM ADONAI!
BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD!!

(Glynda Linkous)
What the Lord Told Me About Idolatry Show


(Clare)
Critical Spirit an Open Door/Spiritual Warfare 3



(John Baptist)
Trib-Now, 31st July 2016:Bride of Jesus Christ and Her Transformation w/ Hope Call of the Bride


Trib-Now, 3rd Aug 2016: Prophetic Words of Holy Spirit Wind with brother Jeff Byerly


(Angel of Apocalypse)
SIGNS OF THE END PART 193 - LATEST EVENTS JULY/AUGUST 2016



Watch Baptism Corner: 8 Pillars to Salvation -It isn't too late to board the ark


Intercessory Prayer Strategies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9PIhMId04U list=PLmmkdABnDXIhS9oQaYbdYZbfM0ccsEjKB

Spiritual Warfare 101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G7C2N7GWMM&list=PLmmkdABnDXIgdNWNJbarthyNpWJyGTZb5



No comments:

Post a Comment