Monday, August 22, 2016

Message Date - 22 Aug 2016


***Prophetic Messages From The Lord: 22 Aug 2016***



(Lana Vawser)

MY PRESENCE WILL HEAL YOU
Posted on August 21, 2016 by Lana
 I wasn’t going to post this word today since I have already released a word today, but it has been burning on my heart tonight. So I pray that it is a word in season and comforts your heart today.
 MY PRESENCE WILL HEAL YOU
Lana Vawser
 I heard a cry in many of the hearts and souls of God’s people for wisdom and answers in seeing healing come and manifestation of recompense and restoration in their lives in the area where the enemy has hit hard.
 I saw many of God’s people so tired and a sense of “I have prayed every prayer I know to pray”, “I have believed every Word and prophetic word given to me!”, “I have worshipped and obeyed but I still remain the same! What is the key to my healing from these wounds I have received from the onslaught I have been facing from the fiery darts of the enemy?”
 Such cries of despair, confusion and desperation of not knowing what to do anymore, these have reached the heart of the Father, He has heard your prayers. Whether there have been “holes in your armour” that have allowed the “hit” to be so hard, or whether there has been “illegal trespassing of the enemy”, I felt the heart of the Father today and I saw Him looking at those crying out with such deep love, knowing and affection and He spoke with such love “MY PRESENCE WILL HEAL YOU!!!!”.
 Instantly the sense surrounded me, the place of simply delighting and resting in His presence that there was going to be a move of His Spirit to bring radical HEALING to them in an instant. The beautiful, incredible, unfathomable love of a good, good Father bringing healing and restoration to His people.
 Just like the Lord in His goodness, not only was He bringing complete healing and restoration, out of encounters with Him in His presence, the people of God weren’t just moving out healed and restored but BETTER and with MORE than they have EVER HAD BEFORE!!!!

HE IS HEALING HEART CONNECTIONS
 I saw the Lord also mending ‘heart connections’. Areas where the battle has caused a major hindering to heart connections between them and Jesus, and between one another, through the simple positioning before Him to just delight in Him, He was supernaturally restoring these ‘heart connections of intimacy’ and they were not only being restored but to a DEEPER DEPTH than they EVER have been before.
 Beloved, REST!!!!!! I break off you the anxiety and the confusion of trying to figure out “what to do” or “the right words to pray” etc to see your healing manifest. I release over you today, a new level of encounter with the heart of God, with your GOOD GOOD FATHER where you will see His presence bring HEALING to you suddenly. In His presence you will see healing and restoration and great transformation. You cannot be in His presence and see His Glory and not be changed. This IS your day of change, and this IS your day where IN HIS PRESENCE you will experience the FULLNESS OF JOY!!!!
 “You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.” (Psalm 16:11)



YOU HAVE BEEN HIT BECAUSE YOU ARE STRATEGIC!!
Posted on August 21, 2016 by Lana
 By Lana Vawser
 This morning I had a vision where I saw the enemy and his army decreeing war over many of God’s people. There was a fierceness and rage that was in his eyes as he was angry and scared of what God is doing and about to do.
 I could see the enemy and his army on one side decreeing war and in front of him I could see many of God’s people. As I looked at God’s people, I could see them as people, but I could also see them as KEYS. The sense surrounded me that this ‘decree of war’ over these ones was taking place because they were strategic for a great UNLOCKING that the Lord is about to bring forth through what He is doing in and through them. There is going to be a strategic strategy, revelation and insight that the Lord will release through them that is going to make significant breakthroughs and pathways into the mighty move of His Spirit and Glory that we are about to move into.
 The enemy was charging at God’s people and causing a real resistance and pushback. I watched as the enemy continued to push and push, the pressure increased and increased leaving many feeling like they couldn’t stand for much longer.
The sense surrounded me that the point of “STAND OFF” had been met. HEAD to HEAD!!!!
It was then that I saw Him! The Lion of Judah! In the midst of His people there He was. Poised, and ready to roar. He opened His mouth and let out a roar of authority that would crumble mountains. As He roared the word “PLUNDER, PLUNDER, PLUNDER” was being declared loudly. I was thinking it was interesting that the Lord was decreeing plunder, as only a few days before I had an encounter where I saw the enemy decreeing “PLUNDER” over God’s people. As soon as I thought that the Lord spoke to me “THE DIVINE TURNING IS TAKING PLACE! The schemes, assaults and plans of the enemy are being turned against him, they are being turned on their head, and the very confusion that He has attempted to bring into My army, is being sent back to him bringing a confusion to his camp.
God’s people are about to TAKE BACK what the enemy has stolen. I felt the Lord saying to me that a divine PLUNDERING of the enemy and his schemes is about to take place as the people of God have deeper encounters with Jesus, seeing Him as the Lion of Judah.
There is a DIVINE FINALITY that is being released right now in the ROAR of God. This DIVINE FINALITY was being released with an “ENOUGH IS ENOUGH” declaration. The very areas that the enemy has continued to hit, the cyclical attacks, the areas he continues to bring vicious assault on time after time after time is about to be BROKEN. The enemy is about to lose his ground, and as the breakthrough and divine finality manifests, the enemy may come back and try and bring the same havoc he has been causing for a long time, but NOW IT WILL HAVE NO EFFECT!!!!!
Many of you are facing this vicious assault lately, again I say to you STAND FIRM. WORSHIP your way through!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only did I see confusion sent into the enemy’s camp as the Lord ROARED, but as God’s people worshipped it RAINED! It rained refreshment, strength, joy and awakening over them. Rains of increase were pouring down and the enemy shrieked and screamed as he watched not only his ground being lost, but major increase and multiplication being added to God’s people. Many have faced a major assault of the mind, (lies, feelings of “Am I going crazy?”, confusion, unusual fogginess and unusual lack of concentration) stand firm and fill your mind with the Word of God and take your thoughts and these fiery darts captive, for you are about to move into a realm of divine wisdom and insight and that’s why the enemy is targeting your mind so hard lately.
You may feel like you have met the “STAND OFF” moment and a real sense of WAR all around.. well it really IS WAR! The enemy is angry and he’s scared… but YOU already have the victory in Jesus! Keep standing in your authority in Christ, the pressure may be on and things heating up, but YOU are STRATEGIC and what you carry is about to not only be activated to release a greater UNLOCKING of breakthrough and blessing into your life but THROUGH YOU into the body of Christ. You are about to move into some glorious divine changes!
You are KEY for the UNLOCKING of DIVINE STRATEGY!



PROPHETS OF HIS HEART DO NOT RUN AND HIDE, YOU WON’T BE CAGED BY JEZEBEL, YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE LAUNCHED BY THE ROAR OF GOD!!!!
Posted on August 20, 2016 by Lana
 By Lana Vawser
In the words I have released this week I have shared continually about the onslaught many are facing and the increase of opposition and pressure in the past few weeks but that is because August is strategic in it’s sudden alignments and favour He is releasing, but many have been facing this onslaught that feels completely opposite to moving forward and success. I felt the Lord say today if you are facing this intensity of opposition, you are advancing and on the right track. The enemy is scared and you are moving towards a significant breakthrough.
Tonight I felt the Lord highlight the prophets of His heart. The prophets of intimacy, the bridal prophets and I felt the Lord wanting to encourage you that as you have been living surrendered to Him this onslaught many of you have been feeling that has left you wondering what’s going on, what you have done wrong or what you have missed, I felt the Lord wanted you to know that you are right on track.
This SIDESWIPE attack is the spirit of Jezebel that is coming against many of the prophets of His heart right now to cause you to run and hide, to cage you, because the Lord is about to LAUNCH YOU!!!!
There is a DIVINE LAUNCHPAD that the Lord is leading you to that is beyond anything that you can imagine. It is a positioning and establishment of heavenly government and Kingdom alignment in your life that is going to see you step further into your destiny. Many of you have been hearing the Lord say that this is the time to arise and shine and take your place, yet this onslaught has made you want to run and hide. Do not run and hide, for you are about to take your place in a whole new way, space and pace. You have been prepared for such a time as this and the Lord is about to position you in new ways to release His rhema word and love to bring breakthrough.
There is an intensity from the Jezebellic spirit to silence you, to cage you and contain you because you are moving into a position and awakened authority in Him that is going to see the enemy running scared.
THIS JEZEBELLIC ATTACK IS CAUSING CONFUSION BUT THE LORD WILL ROAR OVER YOU AND RELEASE AN INCREASE OF CLARITY AND REVELATION
I saw many of the prophets of His heart not only feeling hit hard, but a spirit of confusion all around them. Many who have been hearing His voice and know His voice, suddenly doubting what they hear. Suddenly doubting whether it’s Him and a mental torment in the lack of clarity. This confusion is bringing fear on many of God’s prophets because it’s aim is to cause them to believe they have ‘missed what He is saying’ and ‘moved in the wrong direction’ and cause them to withdraw, to run and hide.
There is a double portion of revelation, clarity and insight coming to the prophets of His heart right now and the enemy is petrified, for this level of accuracy the Lord is releasing will uncover plans and plots of the enemy before they are put in place, it will see a move of His Spirit released in the Church and on the earth releasing the purposes and plans flowing from the heart of God on a scale like we have never seen, breaking chains of fear, discouragement and despair and releasing God’s people into an awakening of His love, hope and freedom that will bring forth a maturity and strengthening that will rise up God’s people as UNSTOPPABLE.
Prophets of His heart, don’t give up! Don’t run and hide! You will not be caged! The Lion of Judah is ROARING OVER YOU and breaking this attack! He is healing your heart, your soul and body and about to launch you into a whole new position. There will be such restoration, increase and healing that you will receive, you won’t know yourself.
I felt the Lord say “This Jezebellic spirit will be very sorry it touched and messed with the prophets of My heart. They are about to arise with greater intimacy with Me, revelation, awakened authority and message of My love and goodness that will see darkness FLEE from them and all those around them at the level of manifestation of My Shekinah Glory through them!!!!!! Prophets of My heart, the enemy is decreeing TROUBLE, TROUBLE and HERE COMES MORE TROUBLE, BUT I AM DECREEING OVER YOU DOUBLE UPON DOUBLE, UPON DOUBLE, UPON DOUBLE!!!”





(Ellen)

Daily Prophetic Word

 August 22, 2016

 By MaryEllen Martyn


The Father says, “Where I lead, are you following? Many listened to illegitimate voices that told them to get off at a stop sooner than I spoke. Others made a right turn instead of a left. And a few more decided that it was just too late to get it right. I Am not as hard to please as you may have heard. A heart ready and willing to get back on board is a heart I can work with. It is not too late to find the path that I created just for you. Can I not catch you back up to where you should be? Put aside the negative beliefs that there are no more chances. I already know what you will and won't do. I Am not caught off guard. I Am still here waiting for you to look up instead of towards what has gone wrong.


I will replace your shame with an abundance of joy. I place upon you a portion of grace and not alienation. You didn't stop being Mine just because of a slip. I will do the unimaginable with a life yielded to Me. Just make a decision and stick with it, even on the days you would rather erase. I have the final say, and I have said that you will love the outcome. Focus on the promises I have spoken to you. If you need a reminder, I will surely give you even more than what you remembered. I will continue to work with your weaknesses and short comings until the end of this age. I am the one who makes the impossible possible. You are along for the joyful ride of favor and blessing.


It is time to put away a mind of wanting less than all that I desire for your life. It is time to no longer think that you deserve anything less than what was restored to you through the Cross and Resurrection. You have been taken to a new place that is even better than what was in the Garden of Eden. You are not walking in a lesser plan. NO! I made a way for you to have an even greater portion and greater position in My Kingdom. Command your eyes to see and your ears to hear. I do not want you to pass by what I Am saying.


What you make room for is what will find you. Judas was not able to believe I would do mighty exploits in and through him. He perished never seeing what I saw in him. You have a mind and free choices as well. What you choose to see and believe for in your own life is what sets you free or places you in bondage. I have no plans to change My opinion about you. I already know everything about My beautiful creation, and you are a masterpiece still under construction but a masterpiece that is worth all that I have.”


~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn Replenished Hope



Daily Prophetic Word

 August 21, 2016

 By MaryEllen Martyn


The Father says, “Release the outcome. You have prayed, warred, and delivered My message on time. But now you are resisting taking up the next assignment because you have not witnessed the complete change from the last assignment. Understand that the rest is up to Me to finish. I Am not asking you to keep looking over their shoulder to make sure they listened to the message that you delivered. Many will reject your words at first. Many will complain that I could not have given you authority to speak into that issue. Many more will avoid you out of pride. None of this is a sign either way of what is to come. I Am responsible for doing a new work in them, as well as, in you.


It is done. Just release the outcome to Me and move onto the next that I have set you up for. You do not need to seek out your own assignments, so pay attention only to My leading. When you go into a territory against My will and direction, you will leave yourself exposed to the enemy in ways that you will not anticipate. Be watchful of your heart and motives for I send you out of love and not condemnation. Clear your heart and mind of your own opinions and only speak what I give you, nothing more and nothing less. No need to look behind to see if they are listening. Keep moving on. Not every assignment will you see the end result.


You will be frustrated when you stay beyond the designated time. You will also miss the place I am sending you on to. My word will not return void so you are free to take up new adventures for My Namesake. Some assignments will just take longer for that planted seed to spout. The land and soil has not been cared for, but I know just what is needed next. Do not be upset when I send another vessel to have a piece in that assignment as well. To each son and daughter do I endow unique gifts and anointings that I will use in conjunction with yours. Do not be competitive with others. You will forfeit your own blessing when you stand in the way of another sent vessel in My Name.


Rejoice for you are one body and together My people can change the land, sea, and air for Kingdom Glory. You are world changers and atmosphere shifters. Do not get caught up in fleshly desires for attention. I will not overlook rewards owed to you. In due season, you will receive all that I have stored up for you, and no man will deny you what is yours. Your anointings will make way when you are where you are supposed to be. I will continue to grow and train you. Never will you be at a place of full knowledge or mastery. Be humble as you are still in the process and so are your brothers and sisters. I have plans for Good and not for evil. Be part of all that I choose to use you for. Be open and ready for that moment in your days.”

~Blessings MaryEllen Martyn @Replenished Hope




Daily Prophetic Word

 August 20, 2016

 By MaryEllen Martyn


The Father says, “Come to My Well. I Am bringing refreshing to your soul. Long seasons have made you weary, but you got used to this way of life, forgetting to come back for a recharge. You are not meant to walk a life in exhaustion. You must separate for a time so that we can commune together, without the world of distractions demanding your attention. You are not a child, and I will not treat you as such. My Yoke is Easy. So if you are feeling that it is not, drop everything and come to Me. I will tell you what to place down and what to keep.


Do not let the world force you into commitments that I have not called you to. You will become ineffective with the things that I have actually called you to prosper in. I have not asked you to be everything to everyone. I will not send you out on a frustrating endeavor. Let go as I pick you up. Be as light as a balloon. See yourself floating over your life, and find that inner peace that I Am filling you up with. You are going to make it! No matter what the obstacles are, I will take you above the storms so that you may find the purpose. I will not make you see what you are unwilling to see.


Many get caught up in the why’s of life. It fills their heart with bitterness and anger. When you decide to not place this darkness in your heart and mind, you will discover the answer to your questions, as this was being blocked by your emotions. When you let your feelings rule your mind, you will be steered in the wrong direction. There has never been a day that I have not watched carefully over you. Even when you held Me responsible for the tragedy, I still stayed closer than a brother. Give Me that too. All that you are holding against Me, place it too in My hands. Today, is the day for healing so deep that you will finally know a life Freer than humanly possible.


I Am not breakable. I will heal anything you give to Me. Release it completely. Goodness that surely is unspeakable is falling over you right now. Decades of anger resolved in a blink of an eye. Do you think this is impossible? Have no fear. I Am clearing your mind of the disappointments that still consume your hours. Until you give Me all of it, you will continue to hesitate, as you wait for the other shoe to drop. It is now that you will find that there is no other shoe anymore. What was in your past, will not revisit your future days. You are in the New that I have created just for you!”


~Blessings MaryEllen McCloud Replenished Hope






Di Oliveria

Word from the Lord August 20, 2016


Child you are My love. My very being. Do you understand this? [Father can you explain…]


You house Me. I am within you for evermore. Do not take that lightly My love.


You are My way, My love for the world to be shown unto many. Your light will be seen far and wide – open to all who will accept it. Shatter all false hopes with truth My love. Counsel the wicked and remove those far from you.


You are My love… My light among the people to display My power among the brethren. Many will come asking questions. Answer them My love. Answer all they ask. Provide all they need. Walk with them and show them My ways.


You are love – My love sent directly from Heaven above. Hold no fear within your being and realize all that I have bestowed unto you. Nothing shall hinder you… as you are molded into my image and made worthy for the cause.


Hold Me near My loves for time is about to become turbulent [bouncy?] Falter not in your walk with Me for those who hold My hand of mercy and grace shall walk forth unscathed. Those who are looking to themselves or others in times of trouble shall be mystified as their length of resources crumble before their very eyes.


Time is short My loves and time will stop for no man. Prepare yourselves for My coming and know that I am with you in all things. Should there be any concern, speak it forth in prayer and an answer will be provided.


My ways are above all ways and My heart is still for the lost among the ravenous wolves.

 Hold fast to the truths that I give you this day. Many will falter in the days to come. Arise quickly My children and continue your walk. I am coming to provide a way out, [a way] to return you to glory. Hold fast to the truths spoken forth by My messengers for they are sent forth in great boldness for such a time as this. Many wonder how they can continue providing instruction [I sensed He was speaking of when the turbulent times arrive]. I say this to you My children – all things are possible through Me. Fear not for I am with you.


Shalom.


End of message.


Ephesians 2: 4-9 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) 6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.


1 Corinthians 3:16 Do you not know that you yourselves are God’s temple, and that God’s Spirit dwells in you?


1 Corinthians 6: 19-20 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? 20 For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.


2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who said “Let light shine out of darkness,” made His light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.


Ephesians 5:1-2 Therefore be imitators of God as dear children. 2 And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma.


Ephesians 5:8-13 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light 9 (for the fruit of the Spirit[b] is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth), 10 finding out what is acceptable to the Lord. 11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret. 13 But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.


2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.


1 Corinthians 5:13 God will judge those outside. “Expel the wicked man from among you.”

Isaiah 61: 1-7 “The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, because the Lord has anointed Me to preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn, 3 To console those who mourn in Zion, to give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, he garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they may be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.” 4 And they shall rebuild the old ruins, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the ruined cities, the desolations of many generations. 5 Strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the foreigner shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers. 6 But you shall be named the priests of the Lord, they shall call you the servants of our God. You shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory you shall boast. 7 Instead of your shame you shall have double honor, and instead of confusion they shall rejoice in their portion. Therefore, in their land they shall possess double; everlasting joy shall be theirs.


Matthew 24:36-37 But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.


Matthew 7:7-8 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.


Psalm 50:15 Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I shall rescue you, and you will honor Me."


Psalm 91:15 He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him.


2 Timothy 1:13 Hold on to the pattern of sound teaching you have heard from me, with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.


Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.

 Isaiah 41:10 Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'



(Julie)

Sunday, August 21, 2016





MY PEOPLE HAVE LABORED LONG-YOUR DAYS OF TOIL AND STRIVING ARE VERY,VERY SOON ENDING





Thank you My love, for always including Me into your heart and into your home, into every thought, every decision and every action. I thank you for remembering Me, and remembering that I am always with you. I see every thought, I know every motive of every heart. Thank you that I am welcome in this place.


 Few people truly welcome Me into every aspect of their lives, for very few people know that I am the Supreme Judge and Ruler of all. I am the Supreme Ruler of nations and kingdoms. I make them rise, and I make them fall. Nothing exists without Me. Nothing is sustained if I do not say it is so.


 Many times I have spoken of the gauges that you must live by, so that you will understand the nearness of My return. Everywhere, you see signs in the smallest detail I am showing you; for eyes that are open to receive and hearts that are wide open- all is being fulfilled before your very eyes.


 Many things are changing drastically, and yes, so quickly My child. Surely the signs are all around you. Those who walk in intimacy with Me, who truly find their rest in My Heart, see that the great separation has taken place. And those who honor, obey, trust, and walk in My ways have been set apart from those who blatantly throw My laws and My words to the dogs and to the swine, for they do not believe.


 My people have labored long and hard in My fields, and I see the dedication of your hearts. I know the thoughts and the intentions and the motives of every soul that I have created, and I understand that I have a remnant, a remnant that has been purified in the fires of tribulation in order to become the perfected, glorified vessels that will serve to usher in a new Kingdom, a new season. It has already begun!


 I am pouring forth My new wine into these new and purified vessels for the days of your toil and your striving are very, very soon coming to an end. You need not fear the terrors of the night and the evil that has been unleashed on this earth, for truly I tell you, it will be short lived. I will not allow the enemy, your adversary to have much time here in this season. He already knows his days are extremely short. Much will come, yes, there is a great transition taking place. I have been speaking of this for many years now. Nothing is as it seems. Right is now wrong, evil is now good. Does My Word not say it would be so in these last days? Does My Word not teach you to watch for these signs? Truly I say to you, they are here.


 Come higher My loves and leave this world behind. All that burdens you, your cares, and your worries are of no concern to Me, for you see, in Me you find rest, you find peace. I am limitless, I am full abundance, and I have your tomorrows. Nothing will stop what has already been put into motion, and why would you choose it to be so anyway, for your know My design is perfect. Watch for Me in everything, watch how I move. My hand is in everything. Nothing occurs outside of Me, nothing. See Me in everything, and then you will see the completion of all that has been spoken.


 YAHUSHUA




James 4:12King James Version (KJV)


12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?





Psalm 46:6




6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.





John 1:3




3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.





Matthew 7:6




6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.





Luke 5:37




37 And no man putteth new wine into old bottles; else the new wine will burst the bottles, and be spilled, and the bottles shall perish.





Isaiah 5:20




20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!








Isaiah 45:18-20


18 For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else.


19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the Lord speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.


20 Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.




(Glynda Linkous)

Monday, August 22, 2016




  

Small Changes






I am making small changes to some of your lives that you have noticed have brought greater efficiency in your endeavors for My Kingdom. If you seek Me for it, I will bring greater changes still, and open new doors for you to stand before My people. I will grant to you an anointing that cannot be denied by any man.



Those of you who have chosen to serve Me with your whole lives, I have great and mighty blessings in store for.



I have blessings greater than anything you can even dream or imagine and it is My will that you enjoy these blessings before the end.



Submit to My changes. Obey Me now.



1 Peter 5:5-7



5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.



6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:



7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.



Isaiah 45:2-7



2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:



3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.



4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.



5 I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:



6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.



7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.



Deuteronomy 5:33  Ye shall walk in all the ways which the Lord your God hath commanded you, that ye may live, and that it may be well with you, and that ye may prolong your days in the land which ye shall possess.



1 Corinthians 15:58  Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.




(Dan)

Aug 20 2016 the book that has been closed shall be opened

Message:


"those who walk in the light, do not fear the dark.

Step forward, son of man, for the time of enlightenment is upon thee.


The book that has been closed, shall be opened.

For it is its time in the sun.

You have been put here for this purpose.

Many a generation has waited patiently to hear what you hear.


What has been spoken of in the spirit, shall be revealed in the flesh.

For it is the breath of life that speaks to you this day.


Many have fallen away and have turned their backs to me.

I shall roar like a lion for the heavens stand in readiness and my angels await my command.


The pages of the end were written in the beginning.

What is holy shall be defiled,

And what is forbidden shall be spoken.

They shall worship the beast and bow down to evil.


Look for the signs of the end, for they reveal that my time is at hand

Shall the night not turn into day?

Shall the heavens not erupt in fire?

Shall many a thirst not be quenched?


Many who pray for death shall live and they shall curse my name.

Go forth now and speak the truth."


Amen!




(Evelyn)

Prophetic Word: Mountains Will Fall Before You!

Published on Aug 20, 2016



Mountains Will Fall Before You!

Prophetic Word by Evelyn Brooks 2016


Do not be discouraged my little ones. Do not fall for the tricks of your enemy. He wars against

you because you are a threat to him. Hold the line soldier! Do not be moved to the left or the

right out of your place in me. The mountains will fall before you! Did I not part the seas? What

can I not do? Stay your course! Stay focused on the tasks I have given you. Stay focused on my

love. Stay focused on my bigness. Stay focused on my and goodness toward my beloved

creation. I am your God! I am the one who created you. I am the one who called you. I will

sustain you. Right now I am touching your forehead, I am making it hard like flint. No more

will you bow to the taunts of your enemy. Walls will fall before you! Demons will flee at the

brightness of your shining. My glory rests upon you! You cannot see the brightness of your

shining but your enemy see’s clearly my anointing upon you. Heads up soldier. Eyes have not

seen nor hearts even perceived the glory in story for my rising army. You are a part of that army.

Great and mighty is the army clothed in my glory. Can you trust me? Lean not into your own

understanding. Look with the eyes of your spirit, not your earthly eyes. All they see is darkness.

Lift up your eyes to see what I see. My plans are good. My plans are sure. Can you trust me my

beloved? I hold all things in my hand. Those whose trust is in me will not be disappointed. You

will not be put to shame but will glory in my strength and perfection. Rejoice my beloved,

rejoice. The one who loves you in in control. Draw strength from me. Forward March!



***Non-Transcript

(Ryan Lestrange)

MONDAY WORD : Radical Harvest & Supernatural Breakthroughs in The Glory




(Clare)

The Best Wine for Last, Jesus is Calling All Seniors to Pray




Are You Called?




***End Time News

(John Baptist)

Trib-Now, 17th Aug 2016: Global End Times Apocalyptic Updates with Seek4Truth Radio's Jake Ruchotzke




(Jason A)

Something Very Strange is Going On Worldwide! (2016-2017)







Trib-Now, 16th Aug 2016: Deliverance & Divine Healing Live Call In Show w/ Aaron Wagner





Trib-Now, 14th Aug 2016: First 7 Stanzas of Prophetic Poem, Future of USA Fulfilled w/ Matt Smith




Trib-Now, 10th Aug 2016: God's Healing Power with Joan Hunter of Joan Hunter Ministries






Watch Baptism Corner: 8 Pillars to Salvation -It isn't too late to board the ark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=batQb0fOqc4&list=PLmmkdABnDXIg2dTHlrV4V5rBcfSh58-4r




Intercessory Prayer Strategies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9PIhMId04U list=PLmmkdABnDXIhS9oQaYbdYZbfM0ccsEjKB



Spiritual Warfare 101

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G7C2N7GWMM&list=PLmmkdABnDXIgdNWNJbarthyNpWJyGTZb5

No comments:

Post a Comment